Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#27629 Oct 17, 2013
gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude, don't take the 'judge its'(or fudge its) so seriously, as they can and are being manipulated. I kinda enjoy it- I just can't wait until the next major election comes around and wackos lose again. They will all look at each other dumbfounded, like "what happened- we were ahead 40-0 on topix! They will all try to swear that they was robbed.LOL
OH, I don't take it to heart. As a seasoned veteran of the disaster of yahoo chat, I brush it off. I state my case, as other folks state theirs, and we all just take it for what it is. I'm just glad to see that people (some, not all) are still able to voice their opinions freely, and accept criticism as it is delivered. I still think it's ridiculous to divide a country into classes, but if that is what makes people feel good about themselves, then so be it. Right now, my main concern is what my desk is going to look like tomorrow when I get back down to Benning.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27630 Oct 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I know one thing..... The tragedies, outbursts, protests, and killins in D.C..... Had nothin to do with white racist southerners, like MSNBC, is tryin to spin the recent events in D.C.
The shooter-man at the navy yard was black, and the scared lady that was gunned down by the police, in front of her child, was black. All the people said, that knew the lady, that spoke-up on the House floor. Said, she was not crazy and is a very kind-hearted person. I think Obama will win, and the UNITED STATES will die, because of MSM.
Obama will win what, OMTE? you know that he can't run for another term as POTUS.
Michael Simpleton

Columbus, GA

#27631 Oct 17, 2013
I rather enjoy being a republican. We keep things in line, and the poor can just move to Mexico.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#27632 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...I just can't wait until the next major election comes around and wackos lose again. They will all look at each other dumbfounded, like "what happened- we were ahead 40-0 on topix! They will all try to swear that they was robbed.LOL
Tooooo funny, he didn't understand Ohio in 2012 either....

Karl Rove reveals the world in which sneaky Obama snookered GOP into shutting down the government
THU OCT 17, 2013 AT 12:36 PM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/17/1248...

Karl Rove spins out of control, starting with his latest headline:
Republicans Walked Into Obama's Trap
His goal was to discredit the GOP before 2014. The defunders fell for it.

Yes. President Obama, executing the the most complex eleventy billion dimensional chess move ever attempted by a mere mortal, craftily demanded that Republicans end the government shutdown and avoid default without asking for anything in return. And when Republicans refused, they walked straight into President Obama's trap—a trap which nobody could have possibly seen, and from which there was no easy escape.

Except, of course, the part where they could have decided to not shut down the government or threaten default, and the fact that President Obama had repeatedly urged them over the course of many months to avoid walking down that path.

But other than that, yes, they stumbled straight into Obama's stealthily set trap.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#27633 Oct 17, 2013
Shutdown aftermath: Republicans are left with an unanswered ransom note and lame excuses
THU OCT 17, 2013 AT 01:10 PM PDT

After Democrats in Congress stepped in on Wednesday night and ended the Republican shutdown—a sixteen day temper tantrum that cost this country $24 billion—Republicans were left with nothing but their unanswered ransom note and a lot of pathetic excuses.

We had the Republican congresswoman from the state of denial:
“I’m not prepared to suggest that this has been a complete loss,” said Representative Cynthia M. Lummis of Wyoming.

... and Rep. Jack Kingston, the Georgia Republican who thought the shutdown and teetering on the edge of default was totally worth it since it allowed them to reconnect with their (apparently not-too-bright) base:
But on the other side, I think it was important to us to reestablish our brand as being against Obamacare ... sometimes our base thinks that we haven't driven the point enough, even though we've had something like forty different votes to defund it in one form or the other ...

... and it would allow Republicans to rev up for their next 40 or so votes against Obamacare because:
“... Democrats will have no choice but to reconsider our fair and reasonable proposals to delay the law,” Georgia Republican Rep. Tom Graves said in a statement.

... and really, they were just doing the country a favor because it:
... "clarified where each party stood," [Republican Sen.] Sessions said.

... because apparently the aforementioned 40 plus votes Republicans have held to defund or repeal Obamacare had left everyone in a fog on where each party stood.
"But leaving all that aside, it's important to remember that the Republican shutdown wasn't really the Republican's fault. Because they were tricked by that tricky trickster, Barack Hussein Obama:"

Barack Obama set the trap. Some congressional Republicans walked into it. As a result, the president is stronger, the GOP is weaker, and ObamaCare is marginally more popular.

Curses!
So, what comes next? If history is any guide, more ransom demands ... followed by more excuses. Only question is, how much will the next Republican tantrum cost this country?
Sarah Redemption

Columbus, GA

#27634 Oct 17, 2013
Michael Simpleton wrote:
I rather enjoy being a republican. We keep things in line, and the poor can just move to Mexico.
That was pretty rude. Being a democrat is far better. We at least destroy the country quietly.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27635 Oct 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Shutdown aftermath: Republicans are left with an unanswered ransom note and lame excuses
THU OCT 17, 2013 AT 01:10 PM PDT
After Democrats in Congress stepped in on Wednesday night and ended the Republican shutdown—a sixteen day temper tantrum that cost this country $24 billion—Republicans were left with nothing but their unanswered ransom note and a lot of pathetic excuses.
We had the Republican congresswoman from the state of denial:
“I’m not prepared to suggest that this has been a complete loss,” said Representative Cynthia M. Lummis of Wyoming.
... and Rep. Jack Kingston, the Georgia Republican who thought the shutdown and teetering on the edge of default was totally worth it since it allowed them to reconnect with their (apparently not-too-bright) base:
But on the other side, I think it was important to us to reestablish our brand as being against Obamacare ... sometimes our base thinks that we haven't driven the point enough, even though we've had something like forty different votes to defund it in one form or the other ...
... and it would allow Republicans to rev up for their next 40 or so votes against Obamacare because:
“... Democrats will have no choice but to reconsider our fair and reasonable proposals to delay the law,” Georgia Republican Rep. Tom Graves said in a statement.
... and really, they were just doing the country a favor because it:
... "clarified where each party stood," [Republican Sen.] Sessions said.
... because apparently the aforementioned 40 plus votes Republicans have held to defund or repeal Obamacare had left everyone in a fog on where each party stood.
"But leaving all that aside, it's important to remember that the Republican shutdown wasn't really the Republican's fault. Because they were tricked by that tricky trickster, Barack Hussein Obama:"
Barack Obama set the trap. Some congressional Republicans walked into it. As a result, the president is stronger, the GOP is weaker, and ObamaCare is marginally more popular.
Curses!
So, what comes next? If history is any guide, more ransom demands ... followed by more excuses. Only question is, how much will the next Republican tantrum cost this country?
great post and I would say funny, too- except for the seriousness of the matter.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27636 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>hey, you asked me and I answered as honestly as I could, although I wish I had thought it more. But why are going off on me about democrats. Hell, don't shoot the messenger.
No, no, no. I didn't mean to sound as if I were going off on you. I did ask and you did respectfully answer. I was just trying to point out the other side needs some work, too. If the Republicans loosen up on abortion and marijuana, that would make them Democrats and then we're back to one party. Does that make sense? I am trying to determine how this country is ever going to heal itself from all of this. It concerns me.

Location hidden

#27637 Oct 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
And when Republicans were in office, they got even more poor, while the very wealthiest got vastly more wealthy.
Want to see the charts that prove it?
Want to see the charts that show more people are on foodstamps NOW?

Location hidden

#27638 Oct 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Ted Cruz has direct links to the Koch Brothers.
You only know Cruz's name because the Koch Brothers are paying for you to know his name. He's already been bought and paid for and has an agenda that is not even remotely in the best interests of the American people.
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/0...
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/13/1246...
YOU voted for Obama TWICE.'nuff said.

Location hidden

#27639 Oct 17, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bill, I see you're still the most hated poster on Topix. Keep up your clueless and uneducated work. Oh, and it's time for you to walk the dog.
I'm SURE Bill is just CRUSHED about this post. Yeah...coming from YOU, he's devastated. rotfl

Location hidden

#27640 Oct 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here goes the "lets all get along" concept again. Face it, all you want is for the Republicans to say yes to whatever this President and Democratic party wants. That is the liberal view of compromise. If you can't figure out what freedoms you have and are losing your too dumb for me to even respond to your post. Hint--Patriot Act, Obasmacare, NSA, TSA.
Frankly I think a person should have the right to hate or dislike any person that they want to feel that way about. That is a freedom. Should a person have hate for someone? I don't know, what if they killed your family? Would you hate? Where did you pull that the race card from?
You are really far out. My advice is for you to get off the drugs.
Actually, the liberals want every party except for the democrats to DISAPPEAR. They are too party loyal to "get" what that would mean.

Location hidden

#27641 Oct 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Ted Cruz has direct links to the Koch Brothers.
You only know Cruz's name because the Koch Brothers are paying for you to know his name. He's already been bought and paid for and has an agenda that is not even remotely in the best interests of the American people.
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/0...
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/13/1246...
So? Wanna talk about who Obama rubbed elbows with before YOU voted for him TWICE??????? Do you want to go THERE? Of course, some of his "stuff" is locked away and we aren't privy to it, but we know ENOUGH. You liberals and your double standard. Pathetic.

Location hidden

#27642 Oct 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest!
lol I know, right? I am beginning to think he should step away from the "pipe".

Location hidden

#27643 Oct 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you put up some web sites about your leader George Soros? No telling how many billions of dollars he has spent over the years pushing his Progressive agenda on the world.
Don't the liberals just kill you? They continuously point fingers at conservatives without a THOUGHT to what has been and is going on in their own party. They have such an entitlement attitiude, no wonder they relate so well to the system gamers.

Location hidden

#27644 Oct 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks IO. Unfortunately the message is just lost on most here. Maybe I should receive the "Flat-Head Award" for constantly banging my head against the wall.
rotfl. You have some pretty "heady" support there, CB.

Location hidden

#27645 Oct 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the same thing.
Soros has a lot of money and donates heavily in the political arena.
The Koch Brothers have a lot of money and donate heavily in the political arena.
THE SIMILARITIES END THERE!! UNDERSTAND? NOT THE SAME THING!!!
The end goal of the Koch Brothers is no government at all, and absolutely no regulations on what he does, particularly when it comes to damaging the earth and all of the money. All of it. People and the environment don't matter at all. And they are actively pursuing those means by all methods possible, including voter disenfranchisement, massive propaganda, destroying local school districts, major pollution, and buying the American government, creating phony entities to hide their activities, and whatever other evil things you can think of.
This is no good for anybody - conservative or liberal alike. The only people it's good for are them.
They are the closest thing to the evil-super-villians from cartoons that ever walked the face of this earth.
If you would just quit spouting off and arguing and actually spend some time thinking and learning you would know this.
YOU are insane. ALL you do is make excuses for your side and then expect us to take you seriously. GIVE IT UP!!!! You liberals INVENTED the use of excuses. Your description of the Koch brothers sounds just like Obama. Seriously. It does.

Location hidden

#27646 Oct 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Man my head feels even flatter. People just keep spouting off the arguments they've been taught, regardless of whether they make sense or not. It's amazing really.
POT KETTLE BLACK!!! What in the heck is WRONG with you???????

Location hidden

#27647 Oct 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Bush jr. is not only war criminal, he is an anti-conservative sellout. That has all but destroyed this country. Obama aims to finish the job. Hispanics proudly claim they have been deciding who our President will be, since 2000.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politicse...
And I believe them. They are responsible for Bush jr. and Obama, and look where our country is at. Our country has never been more divided and at war with other nations. Mexicans are destroying this country! They are invading,destroying our country by hopping the border and dropping about ten anchor babies. That later growup and vote.
http://en.mercopress.com/2012/11/05/hispanics...
If TRUE AMERICANS don't VOTE, and doesn't become part of the political process, then one day in the near future...... We will wake-up and America the Beautiful, will be another third-world, hell-hole, like mexico. Wake-up Americans!
Impeach Obama Today!
Well, the ONLY party that will help stop(postpone???) what you posted is the conservative party. I know you know this, but Obama is about to push amnesty AGAIN. Get ready.

Location hidden

#27648 Oct 17, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad commentary, but I think you've got a lot of company. Picking the lesser of two evils has been how many vote.
I agree. I used to think I voted for the lessor of the two evils in the last two elections. Now I KNOW I did. Obama just spoke and is NOW blaming the SHUTDOWN for the problems with our economy. He has absolutely NO SHAME about avoiding responsiblity. What a tool. Yeah, the shutdown is to blame for ALL of his failures. SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mon Close to home 1,209
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Dec 3 Driver T 19
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov 12 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov 11 Farrell Landon 6
Cracker Gangsta Rap (Mar '12) Nov 10 Farrell Landon 12
$200,000.00 Christmas Tree? (Dec '11) Nov 9 dandrade 7
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Nov 8 everylifematters 59

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance