Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27570 Oct 17, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
I actually like Ted Cruz. Now, there is someone I would vote for president, if indeed I ever decide to vote. I sincerely think Hillary should be President, and Cruz should be her running mate for VP. They are both no nonsense, down to Earth people, who take no crap from anyone. I don't care which party they represent. They are just genuine. Well, minus the Dr. Seuss tirade anyway.
Surely you jest!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27571 Oct 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Ted Cruz has direct links to the Koch Brothers.
You only know Cruz's name because the Koch Brothers are paying for you to know his name. He's already been bought and paid for and has an agenda that is not even remotely in the best interests of the American people.
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/0...
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/13/1246...
Why don't you put up some web sites about your leader George Soros? No telling how many billions of dollars he has spent over the years pushing his Progressive agenda on the world.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#27572 Oct 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir C.B.
You do a great service for your country and for the concept of rational thought.
Thanks IO. Unfortunately the message is just lost on most here. Maybe I should receive the "Flat-Head Award" for constantly banging my head against the wall.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#27573 Oct 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you put up some web sites about your leader George Soros? No telling how many billions of dollars he has spent over the years pushing his Progressive agenda on the world.
Not the same thing.

Soros has a lot of money and donates heavily in the political arena.

The Koch Brothers have a lot of money and donate heavily in the political arena.

THE SIMILARITIES END THERE!! UNDERSTAND? NOT THE SAME THING!!!

The end goal of the Koch Brothers is no government at all, and absolutely no regulations on what he does, particularly when it comes to damaging the earth and all of the money. All of it. People and the environment don't matter at all. And they are actively pursuing those means by all methods possible, including voter disenfranchisement, massive propaganda, destroying local school districts, major pollution, and buying the American government, creating phony entities to hide their activities, and whatever other evil things you can think of.

This is no good for anybody - conservative or liberal alike. The only people it's good for are them.

They are the closest thing to the evil-super-villians from cartoons that ever walked the face of this earth.

If you would just quit spouting off and arguing and actually spend some time thinking and learning you would know this.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#27574 Oct 17, 2013
Man my head feels even flatter. People just keep spouting off the arguments they've been taught, regardless of whether they make sense or not. It's amazing really.
just sayin

Twinsburg, OH

#27575 Oct 17, 2013
gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>I know that Ted Cruz and others like him are very popular among their voters back home in the red states and districts- but how do you think he would fare in a national election? The demographics are changing and I just believe that, unless republicans are willing to modify some of their stances, they will continue to fall further behind on the national level.
Well then so be it. If a person will not stand for something, goes whichever way the wind blows, then what good is he? Sometimes one must stand up for their beliefs regardless of the consequences. Says easy, does hard.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#27576 Oct 17, 2013
Bush jr. is not only war criminal, he is an anti-conservative sellout. That has all but destroyed this country. Obama aims to finish the job. Hispanics proudly claim they have been deciding who our President will be, since 2000.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politicse...
And I believe them. They are responsible for Bush jr. and Obama, and look where our country is at. Our country has never been more divided and at war with other nations. Mexicans are destroying this country! They are invading,destroying our country by hopping the border and dropping about ten anchor babies. That later growup and vote.
http://en.mercopress.com/2012/11/05/hispanics...
If TRUE AMERICANS don't VOTE, and doesn't become part of the political process, then one day in the near future...... We will wake-up and America the Beautiful, will be another third-world, hell-hole, like mexico. Wake-up Americans!
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27577 Oct 17, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then so be it. If a person will not stand for something, goes whichever way the wind blows, then what good is he? Sometimes one must stand up for their beliefs regardless of the consequences. Says easy, does hard.
....maybe I am just a cynic- but I think that they are all just demagogues. I just try to pick the ones who I think will do the least damage.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#27578 Oct 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest!
I surely do jest. I jest made a sandwich. And I'm deadly serious about the Clinton/Cruz thing. With a member of each party working together, we might actually see unity, instead of division. It's a pipe dream to say the least, but times always change, and stranger things have happened. Cases in point: We used to have to get up to change the channel on the TV, and now we have TVs you can talk to. We used to have to manually dial the rotary phones, and now we only have to touch a glass screen. We used to have to park our own cars, and drive them while unfolding maps, and now they do it for us. The list goes on and on. The old way of politics is obviously a failure, so something has to be done. I've heard the age old adage that says "Vote your conscience" , so go and do that next time. Obama promised hope and change,did he not? Yeah, he was right about that. When he is done with his second term, you will hope you still have change left in your pockets.I know I don't count in your little worlds because I don't vote, but as an American, I have every right to inform you of where you are failing, and pray that you will see the errors in your elected officials, and make an effort to avoid the same mistakes twice. Maybe, just maybe some day you will see my name on a ballot somewhere, and of course it won't be my "cartoon character" name, for you see, I can offer one thing that no other trained politician can offer. The truth. If you look back, and especially today,(as Obama basically took credit for ending the shutdown, when we all know good and well that they all saw the American public ready to rise up and revolt against all of them because they are breaking our backs, and discrediting us as a country), most everyone over the last 40 years in politics has been quick to jump and tell us that things are ok, when we all know that they aren't. This country has become so divided, that most people have forgotten why our ancestors even fled to create a unified society to begin with. The labels of each other are sickening, to say the least, and we might as well be headed toward a split country as Germany did years ago. If division of belief is what people want, put up a wall and let everyone decide where they want to live, so that they may live in their own "utopian" society, and that will be that. Ridiculous isn't it? But, there is always hope that one day, the American people will awaken from the hypnotic trance that your split parties have put you into, and realize that we all still live toward one common goal, and that is a peaceful society, where all can prosper according to their own individual needs.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,
John Q. Public
just sayin

Twinsburg, OH

#27579 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>....maybe I am just a cynic- but I think that they are all just demagogues. I just try to pick the ones who I think will do the least damage.
Sad commentary, but I think you've got a lot of company. Picking the lesser of two evils has been how many vote.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27580 Oct 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong again, this Politico article was the basis for the Daily Kos piece, course everyone knows that it's a REAL fact that you'll never admit when you are wrong, even when it's been shown repeatedly. Such behavior is expected of known liars.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/how-muc...

Huff and puff, your favorite post link, calls you a Liar, and I agree…..
Oct 13…..
“World War II Memorial Barriers Pushed Through By Crowd “

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/13/worl...

ABC NEWS call you a Liar, and I agree…
Oct 13….
DC Crowd Pushes Through Barriers to WWII Memorial

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dc-crowd-p...

Zerohedge calls you a Liar, and I agree. With pictures…

ZeroHedge pictures call you a Liar, and I agree….I see no park ranger moving barry-cades. I do see vets moving them so Politico and you are both Liars.

Oct 13…..
Protesting Veterans Tear Down DC Barricades, Chant "Shut Down The White House"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-13/prot...

RT calls you a Liar, and I agree……
Oct 13…….

“Thousands of protesters pushed through barriers to make their way to the World War II Memorial closed under government shutdown in Washington DC. Local police donned riot gear as they tried to control the protesting veterans.”

The pictures call you a Liar, and I agree….

http://rt.com/usa/veterans-storm-memorial-was...

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27581 Oct 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, the concept was put forward by Who is How Now Brown Cow when she proposed that there are facts and there are REAL facts.
Actually most people don't see a distinction at all, since a fact is a fact is a fact, but one only needs to understand the source of the concept to know where the "Duh!" lies.

A little lie to support your case, the "fact" statement was in reference to something IO posted. The "real fact" statement was in reference to something I said.

So tell us again how your mom and pop punished you for lying...
A lollipop perhaps, or a movie ticket. Your re-enforcement for telling Lies seems to be from a very young age...
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27582 Oct 17, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those on the Left talk a good game about compromise and working together until they are in the driver's seat with a steamroller fueled by their lackeys in the media. That was how we got Obamacare in the first place. The myopic lefty posters on here are conveniently forgetting that the Republican party ran in 2010 and 2012 on repealing Obamacare and what happened - we got the House back in 2010 and retained it in 2012. So the Republicans- for a while - actually did what they were elected to do - worked to repeal Obamacare. Unfortunately, most of them - especially the establishment - showed their true colors and we were left with only a few people of character willing to stick their necks out and do what they were elected to do. So now we have once again witnessed the Republican establishment snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Like senile rino McCain, dipsy doodle rino Graham, I want a drink emotionally maladjusted Boehner, Georgia's 2 rino's (former demos) Chambliss and Isackson, and the new york LIP Peter King....

All it takes for one to recognize a rino is which party they began with, or which one they support now...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27583 Oct 17, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, "whom", GMT already responded, but yes - this is a running joke between us. I posted a diatribe a week or so ago and tried to keep it organized by heading the paragraphs A.B.C.....4 - oops. He caught it and jokingly called me out on it. So this has just become an occasional little tip of the hat between us.

ok- but he's still as dumb as a squirrel which can't find nuts for the winter....

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27584 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>hey, you asked me and I answered as honestly as I could, although I wish I had thought it more. But why are going off on me about democrats. Hell, don't shoot the messenger.

It's called "hunting for rats" dummy.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27585 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>One example, I read the other day that by the year 2020, I think, Texas would have more minority voters than white- that could cause a giant shift in the political landscape, would you agree?

With Obama's immigration passage, it will happen in 2015...Obama will give them voting rights...

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27586 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>Hillary and Cruz on the same ticket- damn cuz, you're all over the map! LOL

That'll change over time if he hangs out here for any length of time....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#27587 Oct 17, 2013
Sadly, I see that the vast majority would rather argue incessantly, instead of compromise. You are the cause of your own country's failure. Carry on sheep, the shepherd has left the valley. OH yeah, I almost forgot, ROLL TIDE!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#27588 Oct 17, 2013
I'm curious as to why, when anyone speaks out against tyranny(Obama)......They are either shot down in front of the WH, in front of their child, or beatup and hauled off to the crazy-house?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
http://www.wfsb.com/story/23631718/family-mem...
It seems to me, Obama, is drivin everyone crazy.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Witness-Ma...
Impeach Obama Today!
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/ty...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27589 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>listen dumass thingyhead- that is a running joke between me and Ag. I bet my little Miley could beat your sissy dogs ass!
NOW you LEAVE baby MILEY out of this!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area 11 hr I used to live there 6
Anyone know? Apr 21 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr 1 SAY NOTHING 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE