Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Comments (Page 1,294)

Showing posts 25,861 - 25,880 of47,391
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not "der dictator". He was legally voted into the office of the presidency by the majority of the American people - TWICE -.

And it's really no surprise given the ridiculous and pathetic performance and positions of the Republican party during those elections, and the subsequent non-performance and anti-america stance its members in the house have held.
Obama was elected and re-elected by the clear majority of the American people.

Bush was appointed by the Republican members of the Supreme Court who determined that the State of Florida couldn't count all the votes cast.

Only in Right Wing Wacko "Opposite" World does that make the clear democratic choice of the American people - illegitimate;
and
The candidate appointed by the Republican Court after stopping the vote count - legitimate.

Right Wingers and their irrational hypocrisy is always entertaining.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how dumb the electorate is. Of course, those of us WITH a brain already knew that. Obama's HATE machine runs deep, so it's no wonder that enough people were gullible enough to let all of that sink in. Got to hand it to Obama. He KNOWS his ignorant supporters. He knew what he had to do. All Hail der Obama.

Love that YOU LIBERALS THINK you are pro America. Too funny. You are pro HUGE government. Just think. The government will be running our healthcare and that must be because it does such a GREAT job running everything else. What a deal!
What it proves is that you Right Wingers are a democracy-hating, reactionary minority.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Not ONE Republican voted to support that law. The majority of the people DID NOT want that law. AND there you have it......der Obama.
Hey! But it looks as if you are going to eventually get the life you've wanted. No worries.
So that's how it looked from Right Wing Wacko Planet ?

Here on Earth:
- People elected members of Congress;
- people elected Obama President;
- Congress passed the ObamaCare Bill;
- the President signed the bill into Law;
- the Supreme Court approved the Law;
- people elected members of Congress;
- Obama was re-elected President;
- Congress did not repeal the Law;
- ObamaCare remains the Law of the Land.

Here on Earth we call that Democracy.

How do the govern on your planet ?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck are you talking about? I've made no references to either one of them in a long, long, time.
I was referring to the poster BigDave was responding to wherein BigDave referenced you.

IO wrote:
"He used to be somewhat normal, Right Wing, but, just like Palin could see Russia from he back porch, he could at least see Earth from his planet."

BigDave responded:
"Sounds to me that you need to get one of ChickenButt's lemons to suck on. He will give you one as he has plenty of them."

I then said he (meaning IO) should learn the difference between Palin and Fey. Hope that clears it up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't even read him. You're next. lol
You beat me to it, LOL.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The last true and factual statement BigDummy1 made was years ago when he stated:
"I'm not going to take my meds anymore."
I really get under your skin don't I? I am a difficult rebel to handle and I don't buy into your B.S. Sorry about that. Just accept me as a number one pain in your dumb ass.
BTW since you quoted me please remind me of that post and it's number will you? I don't remember saying that , as I say so much, but if I did sounds as if it must be taken somewhat out of context.
extortion

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
The GOP is caving, again, and by doing so, they are letting us know they want us to primary them.
I am willing to assist their efforts.
I have donated to Heritage Action for America.
I have donated to the Senate Conservatives Fund.
These organizations will be at the head of the fight.
I have donated to Eric Gurr. He has decided to primary against Speaker John Boehner in Ohio.
I have donated to Matt Bevin. He is the primary challenger to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
I have donated to Paul Broun, running for Senate in Georgia.
Following the law of the land is not caving. Using extortion that HURTS our citizens in order to get what they want is not right. It takes the 3 branches of government to run our country as the Constitution requires. One half of one branch is causing all this mess. I actually rarely agree with Obama on most issues, but this one I do. His quote below is spot on.

"It doesn't have to be this way. It's not supposed to be this way," Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address Saturday. "Manufacturing crises to extract massive concessions isn't how our democracy works, and we have to stop it. Politics is a battle of ideas, but you advance those ideas through elections and legislation not extortion."

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
But no matter what - it's doom and gloom and the end of the world and you better stock up on Ammo and Ramen Noodles.
Are you Michelle Bachmann?
I'm stocking up on tissues, as I am going to be laughing so hard at you and your comrades getting screwed that I will have tears running down my face.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

This will help everyone take notes during Obama's next speech.

http://ssbenefits.net/Barack%20Obama 's%20Bullshit%20Bingo.htm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

The above link doesn't work. Try this one.

http://logisticsmonster.com/2010/06/15/barack...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin, Spin, Spin like a top.
"The way the media trashed Sarah Palin"
Are you refering to the half-term governor who quit her job to seek fame and fortune on the right wing media circuit.
B. Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, Michelle Bachmann - all have been smeared by the Left for daring to not be in lock step with the femi-nazis of the Left.

But I would love to have seen the outrage had Nancy Pelosi had:
-her personal email hacked and leaked
-a stalker journalist move in NEXT DOOR
-a late night tv host make a joke about a professional athlete raping her daughter
-another journalist spend a year claiming that Trig was actually Bristol's baby
-news media report on a DUI her HUSBAND had TWENTY years earlier
- and finally - she had little choice but to resign, all the frivolous lawsuits filed against her in spite were destroying them financially. A loophole in Alaska law (that has since been fixed) made her family pay most all the legal fees for lawsuits brought against her in office. All complaints (over a dozen) were dismissed and were nothing more than attempts to ruin her. She couldn't afford to stay in office.

Again, the Left will show you who they fear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

How many of you libroids have signed up for Obamacare? Are you aware that you have to give bank account information BEFORE you are shown the different plans and how much each costs????? I know that doesn't bother YOU.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/obamaca...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"the way the Tea Party was targeted by the IRS"
Would that be the same IRS that target liberal and progressive groups also. Yep, Issa has that side show all nailed down.
C. What a good little Leftie you are, just keep ignoring the evidence in front of your face.
==========
IRS HITMAN LOIS LERNER LIED: Emails Prove She Targeted "Dangerous" Tea Party Groups

New emails show that the woman at the center of the IRS scandal over special scrutiny of conservative groups' applications for tax-exempt status targeted tea party applications specifically and directed they be held up.
Yet another reason for her [Lois Lerner] silence has been unearthed by a 2011 email released by the House Ways and Means Committee in which the woman who claimed she had done nothing wrong admitted that the tea party was not only targeted, but targeted at her direction, in response to the Citizens United case that so outraged President Obama because it reaffirmed the free-speech rights of those who oppose him.

In the February 2011 email, Lerner advised her staff including then-Exempt Organizations Technical Manager Michael Seto and then-Rulings and Agreements director Holly Paz that a tea party matter is "very dangerous" and something "Counsel and (Lerner adviser) Judy Kindell need to be in on." Lerner added: "Cincy should probably NOT have these cases."

It was Paz, a D.C.-based top deputy in the IRS division that handled applications for tax-exempt status, who told congressional investigators she was personally involved in reviewing tea party applications for tax-exempt status as far back as 2010.

On May 22, the day after Paz was interviewed by investigators, Lerner refused to answer questions from lawmakers at a congressional hearing, citing her right not to incriminate herself.

Like the Internet video the Benghazi terrorist attack was blamed on, the only thing phony about the IRS scandal is the administration's cover story that a couple of rogue agents in the Cincinnati office concocted and executed this most blatant abuse of power by the most powerful and feared agency of government. Lerner's email further blows out of the water that discredited fiction.

It also confirms a suspected reason for the planned intimidation and hamstringing of conservative opposition to the Obama administration's policies, saying that those tea party group applications for tax-exempt status could end up being the "vehicle to go to court" to get more clarity on the 2010 Supreme Court ruling on campaign finance rules.

This would explain the bizarre and repeated questionnaires requesting lists of donors, books members read, contents of their prayers, texts of speeches given before the group and whether any member is thinking of running for office. The Obama administration was gathering information for possible future court cases to gut Citizens United while it was keeping its political opponents at bay.

"There is increasing and overwhelming evidence that Lois Lerner and high-level IRS employees in Washington were abusing their power to prevent conservative groups from organizing and carrying out their missions," Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp, R-Mich., said of the emails from Lerner.

Using government power to target conservative opponents of liberal Democrats is nothing new for Lerner. As we've written, the IRS scandal may have its roots in "Chicago way" politics with the 1996 targeting of Illinois conservative Al Salvi by a familiar name, Lois Lerner, then head of the Enforcement Division of the Federal Elections Commission.

No need to plead the Fifth, Ms. Lerner. You've already incriminated yourself and the administration you serve, no matter how many times you and the president intone, "I am not a crook."

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/09/irs-...

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
By "forced" do you mean - presented to the american people who elected the person who promised to do it?
By "forced" do you mean "won in a majority vote in congress, by elected representatives who were voted for by the American people to do just that?
What do you mean, BigDave?
It was passed by Democrats that would not listen to the public. They had to bribe two senators to vote for it. Remember Mary Ladrieu that took $100 million for her states medicade fund. Ben Nelson took 45 million and that was called the "Cornhuskers kickback". There were two other senators that didn't want to vote for it and I can't remember who they were. I can look them up if necessary. They finally changed their minds as Obama twisted their arms. Only God knows why they changed their vote. President Obama lied to everyone that supported it, saying that they would get to keep their doctors and the insurance that they liked. Obama said it would be cheaper than what people were already paying for healthcare insurance. He lied to the Unions which donated millions of dollars to Obama to help get it passed. Most everyone remembers the town hall debates about it, so don't try and act so smug about the Bill passing as if it were Gods own idea and Gods will. You make me laugh.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
The above link doesn't work. Try this one.
http://logisticsmonster.com/2010/06/15/barack...
This link worked and it was so true and so very funny!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"the way Ted Cruz is now having a target painted on his back"
Poor Ted cruz, who is leading a minority within a minority, who advanced an imbecilic strategy that had no hope for success, and now your moaning and groaning about how unfair it all is, how simply misunderstood right wing extremism is, how if people weren't so brainwashed they would see the light.
Heres' a clue, the extreme right is a minority that is shrinking, and it's easily understood why the extreme right would love to have all of these REAL facts not mentioned.
4.[that's for you "moronic mutt" ;)]

Ted Cruz - a man elected to represent his constituents from the great state of Texas who is actually doing what he said he would try to do (gasp)- repeal the disaster that is Obamacare. Again, the Left shows you who they fear - and they should fear a man willing to not only stand up to the Left, but to the spineless go-along-to-get-along "leaders" of his own party. Go Cruz.

And you just keep telling yourself the conservative right is shrinking, I'm sure it helps you sleep at night.
======

By the way, your newest obsession with the term "REAL facts" got old REAL fast, do us a favor and move along.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
B. Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, Michelle Bachmann - all have been smeared by the Left for daring to not be in lock step with the femi-nazis of the Left.
But I would love to have seen the outrage had Nancy Pelosi had:
-her personal email hacked and leaked
-a stalker journalist move in NEXT DOOR
-a late night tv host make a joke about a professional athlete raping her daughter
-another journalist spend a year claiming that Trig was actually Bristol's baby
-news media report on a DUI her HUSBAND had TWENTY years earlier
- and finally - she had little choice but to resign, all the frivolous lawsuits filed against her in spite were destroying them financially. A loophole in Alaska law (that has since been fixed) made her family pay most all the legal fees for lawsuits brought against her in office. All complaints (over a dozen) were dismissed and were nothing more than attempts to ruin her. She couldn't afford to stay in office.
Again, the Left will show you who they fear.
You are so correct in your analysis. They use the same Gestapo tactics on anyone that gets in their way or they deem as a threat to their great plan.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
How many of you libroids have signed up for Obamacare? Are you aware that you have to give bank account information BEFORE you are shown the different plans and how much each costs????? I know that doesn't bother YOU.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/obamaca...
That will not bother them. They will just simply ask for an exemption. LMAO

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
4.[that's for you "moronic mutt" ;)]
Ted Cruz - a man elected to represent his constituents from the great state of Texas who is actually doing what he said he would try to do (gasp)- repeal the disaster that is Obamacare. Again, the Left shows you who they fear - and they should fear a man willing to not only stand up to the Left, but to the spineless go-along-to-get-along "leaders" of his own party. Go Cruz.
And you just keep telling yourself the conservative right is shrinking, I'm sure it helps you sleep at night.
======
By the way, your newest obsession with the term "REAL facts" got old REAL fast, do us a favor and move along.
I think that there are a lot of people in this country that now see what is happening, especially in the last two weeks. These people are going to want to vote conservative in the coming elections. The only problem is where can they find a conservative party? Where can they find real conservatives with guts to vote for?
If most of the Republican Party can be cleaned out and new people put in to replace the RINO's we would have just what we need.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I made a typo on post #27102. I misspelled the Honorable Senators name from the State of Louisiana. Her name is Mary Landrieu.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,861 - 25,880 of47,391
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr Paris 2,036
Dukes of Iron MC 14 hr Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
What happened to Kim Devore Jun 29 Curious 1
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun 21 Shining Electron 1
More black on white crime (Aug '13) Jun 18 samnammit 13
Birth mothers who answered ads / Gittleman aka ... Jun 18 joanNYadoptees 1
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jun 16 Barbara 2
•••
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters