Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Billy Bob

Dahlonega, GA

#26718 Oct 9, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
They can count the hits, the signups, and the numbers enrolled.
They dont like the low number enrolled, so they are holding out that many more will sign up.
The dummies dont realize most folks cant afford obamacare, dont like the options, the high copays, and couldnt pay the out of pocket amounts even if they had the insurance....
I wonder how much money the insurance companies ponyed up to the demos........
Clueless!! The Health Care sites are overwhelmed, I tried yesterday to get on, the government is in partial shutdown. I also tried to take care of business on the Medicare web site, its also not working, due to the government shutdown. You do realize that right??
Scott

Toccoa, GA

#26719 Oct 9, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
Al.Sharpton is pushing for Obama's face to be added to Mt. Rusmore. When/if that begins, I pray they cover it with a tarp, PERMANENTLY.
Were that to actually happen, it would take decades for the sculptors to replicate those gigantic ears.
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#26720 Oct 9, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Were that to actually happen, it would take decades for the sculptors to replicate those gigantic ears.
You're funny!!! Lol.

The news snippet I heard could have been saying, NOTHING would surprise them about Obama. NOTHING Obama does, does not do, or would even consider, could EVER surprise me. The man is a LIAR & anti American.
OMTE

Tifton, GA

#26721 Oct 9, 2013
The police in D.C. like to shoot American women down in the street, in front of their child. And love to play games with dirty Democrats and pickup trash after filthy mexicans. While American citizens are forced to watch behind barricades.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
GO Truckers and Vets, shut this corrupt government DOWN!!!!!
http://www.examiner.com/article/trucker-prote...
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/super-rally-agains...
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26722 Oct 9, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
That's low. Sickens me.
I wonder if Michelle's internet site is still up and running, though?
Doo

Dalton, GA

#26723 Oct 9, 2013
A thought for you righties. In 2014 elections will be held for congress. The Democrats only need 15 seats in the House and stand a chance to lose over 30 which will make all there branches of government Majority Democrats. Then we can get things done for a better Country. One that does not lie to it's people. One that does not blackmale America for the wealthy. One that will work for what they are paid. One that will not vote no on every bill that is a good one because of Politics.

Location hidden

#26724 Oct 9, 2013
Now wrote:
Well blow me down and call me a party pooper.....
I wonder if they sent out for pizza, kfc, or sub sandwichs....
"Shutdown Ruins Obamas' 21st Anniversary"
They are used to the fancy trips to New York. They would still go, but I'm sure his "handlers" will put a stop to that. The Obama's have NEVER let the problems of the People interfere with their fun.
Thomas

Los Alamitos, CA

#26725 Oct 9, 2013
Doo for brains.

Location hidden

#26727 Oct 9, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad your are being "cracked up" as a large part of the population is suffering and most are just sick of it all. The phrase, you are a minority within a minority, its a descriptive term, like left wing or right wing. From the where do you get your information page, the administration has cut spending, the current budget proposal has a lot of concessions to the Republicans. If the tea party would get back to work like we pay them to do and stop trying to legislate with blackmail a compromise is very likely on the budget. The approval rating of Congress is at 5%, Americans are holding Republicans primarily responsible for the partial government shutdown as public esteem sinks for all players in the impasse, President Barack Obama among them, according to a new poll. It's a struggle with no heroes.
Hope that also "cracks" you up.
Look! It cracks me up that liberals won't take ANY responsibility for what is happening. 17% of the government is shut down. THANK YOU for alluding to a PARTIAL shutdown. I think you've been the ONLY lib who has mentioned that. Don't you think it rather interesting WHICH things have been "chosen" to be shut down? Wonder how it's decided? I'll bet NO REPUBLCANS have been in included in THAT decision. Remember: Obama is at the helm. This is on HIS watch.
You want to talk about blackmail? Look to your OWN party. YOUR guy stated he wouldn't compromise. What can you do with that? Where can you go? He is a FOOL of epic proportion and PROUDLY I didn't vote for him. I completely agree with your statement about the struggle. There are NO heroes. Perhaps if Obama hadn't startd out his presidency by strutting around and declaring it's his way or the highway, he MIGHT could garner at least a little cooperation when the chips are down. He has NO BUSINESS in the WH.

Location hidden

#26728 Oct 9, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad your are being "cracked up" as a large part of the population is suffering and most are just sick of it all. The phrase, you are a minority within a minority, its a descriptive term, like left wing or right wing. From the where do you get your information page, the administration has cut spending, the current budget proposal has a lot of concessions to the Republicans. If the tea party would get back to work like we pay them to do and stop trying to legislate with blackmail a compromise is very likely on the budget. The approval rating of Congress is at 5%, Americans are holding Republicans primarily responsible for the partial government shutdown as public esteem sinks for all players in the impasse, President Barack Obama among them, according to a new poll. It's a struggle with no heroes.
Hope that also "cracks" you up.
Additionally, take a look at what is being fed to the media. That low life Obama is a fearmonger and is doing all he can to scare people in order to get his way. He will stop at nothing to WIN. When will the Obamabots EVER wake up to that spawn of the devil??????

Location hidden

#26729 Oct 9, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless!! The Health Care sites are overwhelmed, I tried yesterday to get on, the government is in partial shutdown. I also tried to take care of business on the Medicare web site, its also not working, due to the government shutdown. You do realize that right??
I guarantee you that the 17% government shutdown has not affected the Obamacare site one iota. THAT site will be protected at all costs. It's overwhelmed because it wasn't ready. Obama didn't care. Nothing could stop him and his signature piece of crap. It's not his problem; it's yours. Thank Obama and his ego maniacal vindictiveness for the problems you are having.

Location hidden

#26730 Oct 9, 2013
Doo wrote:
A thought for you righties. In 2014 elections will be held for congress. The Democrats only need 15 seats in the House and stand a chance to lose over 30 which will make all there branches of government Majority Democrats. Then we can get things done for a better Country. One that does not lie to it's people. One that does not blackmale America for the wealthy. One that will work for what they are paid. One that will not vote no on every bill that is a good one because of Politics.
It figures that you think a one party system would be great. Do you have one brain in your head? Think about it. With a one party system, do you think you would have ANY say so in ANYTHING?????? You would basically be receiving orders with no input. Do you even GET THAT?
Now

Clarkesville, GA

#26731 Oct 9, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering:
What on earth is "pothetical"?

Gays use the word when they wanna flirt with another guy, but no human translation has been found.....

Now

Clarkesville, GA

#26732 Oct 9, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
Al.Sharpton is pushing for Obama's face to be added to Mt. Rusmore. When/if that begins, I pray they cover it with a tarp, PERMANENTLY.

What??
you wouldn't like an Alfred E Neuman look alike carved in stone??

Big ears and all....
Now

Clarkesville, GA

#26733 Oct 9, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>

NO, I just think you dont have a clue. they work fine for me...
I'm able to find the high cost of obamacare healthcare, the lack of info about obamacare, the few insurance policies available, the high cost of the policies available.

It's an ugly pig Mr Grinch.....
Now

Clarkesville, GA

#26734 Oct 9, 2013
Doo wrote:

You must be using Obama math, or missed counting some of your toes...

I say the demos will lose big time, except in the inner cites where leeches on gubmint live....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#26735 Oct 9, 2013
Doo wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks there was a Freudian slip made in this post?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#26736 Oct 9, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Chris Hayes and MSNBC still take the prize for labeling George Wallace a Republican on a segment "commemorating" the 50th anniversary of his blocking two black students from entering the Univ of Alabama.
Course the true equivalence would be if MSNBC reported that Wallace did NOT block the entrance, but actively for their admittance.

Face it, Fox News hires bubbleheads, doesn't check their facts, and reports what sounds true cause their audience won't be able to tell the difference anyway.
Thomas

Los Alamitos, CA

#26737 Oct 9, 2013
Nero thrives in divisive situations. He'll go to the edge to get his way. If the Repubs don't bend, he'll use national emergency dictats to enforce the Unitary Executive. Plus he can just have the Fed pump money into the Treasury as was done with the to-big-to-fail banks,(foreign & domestic), during the last emergency 5 years ago. But, these actions would probably weaken the dollar overseas, but it's going off the cliff anyways, sooner or not too much later.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Tifton, GA

#26738 Oct 9, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I the only one who thinks there was a Freudian slip made in this post?
No.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area 9 hr Raisingbrunswick 11
School Board Hires....??? Wed Inquiring Minds 1
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) May 18 Just Saying 11
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) May 17 Danny Noonan 19
News Remembering slain Rolonda Roberts (Sep '07) May 15 ashley roberts 60
Anyone know? Apr '15 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr '15 UKk 19
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]