Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
just sayin

Cleveland, GA

#26549 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to, the Senate did their job. held a vote and sent back a Clean CR to the House.
A CR is not a budget.
http://www.caintv.com/obama-imagine-if-worker...
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26550 Oct 7, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
ur new name fits u well.
thanks stalker, my buddy OMTE helped me pick it out- but just how did you know that it was really me? Oh well, I guess it's hard to one over on a gay republican, huh....
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26551 Oct 7, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
:)) lol.
yeah, I have to admit that was funny!
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26552 Oct 7, 2013
hey listen folks, I have consistently been getting 6 each of three negative icons, 6-6-6...I am really a great believer in symbolism- but just to be safe, would someone please throw in one more!
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26553 Oct 7, 2013
am really not a...^^^^^

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26554 Oct 7, 2013
Doo wrote:
All you Obama haters....bad news for you. Today on the News the Republicans are getting most of the blame for shutting down the Government. The longer Obama don't deal the better it looks for him and the Affordable Health Care Law to get funded. Cruz wasted his time and so did the Koch Bros Tea Party poops.
Bad news for YOU. It all depends on which news you are watching/listening to as to whom is being blamed. BOTH sides are to blame. If you are just blaming the Republicans, you don't much about what is going on.

Location hidden

#26555 Oct 7, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>what national movement- there is no way anything going on today even resembles the anti-war movement of the late 60's & early 70's .And you do that IT was liberal, right?
I thought you referred to some national movement. I guess not. At any rate, liberalism is in the air mostly due to us having a liberal president AND the state of the economy. The anti-war demonstrations would be considered liberal, I think, because of the changes in society in general during that time. The main comparison I can make today is the devisiveness in our country. The political parties, classes and races are deeply divided(by design). Any inroads we had made are now history. It's not back to square one, but it's definitely waaaaay back.

Location hidden

#26556 Oct 7, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, and you've probably still got the "Romney for President", bumper sticker on your car- must make you real proud, huh. LMAO
I've never put bumper stickers on my car. Tacky. Also, liberals fight dirty. My car would have been keyed by some trashy, classless liberal.
I REALLY wish Romney had won now. OMG. I don't even like to think about it.
As for feeling proud, Obama is the biggest embarrassment this country has ever suffered. His narcisisstic ego maniacal fits are shameful. He shows a lack of any pride whatsoever.

Location hidden

#26557 Oct 7, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, and you've probably still got the "Romney for President", bumper sticker on your car- must make you real proud, huh. LMAO
If you have an Obama sticker on your car, you must be REALLY embarrassed, huh.

Location hidden

#26558 Oct 7, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>What? 200 truckers wired up on speed? that's a national movement, gimme a break!!!LOL
If there were a million truckers driving to Washington, they wouldn't get much coverage from the left wing media.

Location hidden

#26559 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Prove It...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/07/1244...
House Speaker John Boehner's bluff is that there aren't enough votes in the House for a clean continuing resolution. Monday, President Obama once again called that bluff:
"My very strong suspicion is there are enough votes there" to pass the government funding legislation, he said during an unannounced stop at FEMA National Response Coordination Center in Washington, D.C. "Hold a vote. Call a vote right now. Let's see what happens.''
"If Republicans and Speaker Boehner are saying there aren't enough votes, then they should prove it," he said. "Let the bill go to the floor and let's see what happens. Just vote."
If Boehner's so confident that the votes aren't there, how would it hurt his position to prove that? The fact that he won't call a vote as much as anything shows that the votes are there—and he's either too afraid of or too in bed with his party's extremist vandal wing to do anything but keep bluffing.
We ALL know if Obama said it, it MUST be true. ROTFL for hours!

Location hidden

#26560 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Prove It...

If Boehner's so confident that the votes aren't there, how would it hurt his position to prove that? The fact that he won't call a vote as much as anything shows that the votes are there—and he's either too afraid of or too in bed with his party's extremist vandal wing to do anything but keep bluffing.
Kind of like if Obamacare is so great, why doesn't the president and the rest of the clowns in congress sign up for it? See how that works?

Location hidden

#26561 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/174191759/Oct-7-Mar...
Report from the Maryland Health Benefit Exchange about Maryland Health Connection, the state-based health insurance marketplace, as of Monday, Oct. 7, 2013, at Noon
Overview
During the initial days following the launch of Maryland Health Connection, Marylanders have shown tremendous interest in accessing quality, affordable health coverage.
We have seen more than 170,000 unique visitors to our website, there have been more than 10,000 calls to our call centers, and more than 13,500 people have created identity-verified accounts.
At the same time, we are still in the ramp-up stage of this launch. As more people have used the site, we have discovered additional steps we can take to resolve certain technical issues and improve the user experience. Our IT team has been working around the clock to enhance our computer systems, and will continue to do so.
We have added server capacity, made technical adjustments, and improved call center employees’ ability to serve consumers. We anticipate implementing a planned update to the system software in the near future. The steps taken so far have improved performance, and we expect the user experience will advance substantially in the days and weeks ahead.
Moving forward, we will provide regular updates on key metrics and information for consumers. This is the first such update.
Data
The following information covers from October 1 through midnight the evening of October 6.
Unique website visitors, 10/1-10/6: 174,023
Calls to call center, 10/1-10/6: 10,560
Accounts created with verified identity, 10/1-10/6: 13,532
Applications submitted with eligibility determination, 10/1-10/6: 566.
Enrollment, 10/1-10/6: 326.
This is hilarious. Okay. You have ONE state with a few THOUSAND signing up. At least you are showing a sense of humor today.
Have YOU signed up?

Location hidden

#26562 Oct 7, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>good post and good point- what would they have to lose- in a word 'FACE'. Sometimes I wonder if it would make a difference if 'obamacare' was referred to as the affordable healthcare act(or whatever the real name). Another thing, if it is the disaster that wackos claim- then why not let it be for the next two+ years, that would almost insure that democrats would lose the senate and presidency(probably for the next 20 yrs.) Course they will say that it put the country in too much debt- like 20 trillion (now) can be overcome, but 25 trillion(or whatever) could not be overcome!
Read the response I've already made to Oh my's post. You lunatics just don't have ONE clue.

Location hidden

#26563 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to, the Senate did their job. held a vote and sent back a Clean CR to the House.
The House did their job, too. The Senate didn't like it. The House wants to pay the bills, but Obama won't cooperate. With him, it's ALL or nothing. He is to blame.
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26564 Oct 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The House did their job, too. The Senate didn't like it. The House wants to pay the bills, but Obama won't cooperate. With him, it's ALL or nothing. He is to blame.
I really believe that is the way that you see it, but do you think that is the way that the majority of Americans see it- or does that matter(to you).
Now

Clarkesville, GA

#26565 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Prove It...
House Speaker John Boehner's bluff is that there aren't enough votes in the House for a clean continuing resolution. Monday, President Obama once again called that bluff:
"My very strong suspicion is there are enough votes there" to pass the government funding legislation, he said during an unannounced stop at FEMA National Response Coordination Center in Washington, D.C. "Hold a vote. Call a vote right now. Let's see what happens.''
"If Republicans and Speaker Boehner are saying there aren't enough votes, then they should prove it," he said. "Let the bill go to the floor and let's see what happens. Just vote."

Your news is OLD news, as is your humor.......

Obama is now out of the equation, his own party members dont trust him. The stand off is now between Reid and Boehner, Obama is the clown on the sidelines.

Reid is now fully in charge of his party’s negotiating strategy, a significant change from past showdowns with Republicans.

“Reid is now fully in charge of his party’s negotiating strategy, a significant change from past showdowns with Republicans.

He has taken the initiative from Obama, who played the principal role in the 2011 debt-limit talks and New Year’s fiscal cliff deal. Some Democrats on Capitol Hill are relieved by the switch.

The majority leader has brought a more pugnacious style to the debate, bashing House conservatives as “anarchists” and mocking the “Banana Republican mindset.” This is a welcome change for Democrats who thought Obama was too accommodating to Republicans during previous crises.

Simply put, they believe less is more when it comes to Obama’s involvement in negotiations with the GOP.

Liberal Democrats do not fully trust Obama, in part because of his more diplomatic style. Their disquiet was deepened by his past tax deals with Republicans and repeated offers to trim Social Security and Medicare costs.

Obama alarmed some in the Senate Democratic caucus last week when he convened congressional leaders at the White House to discuss the government shutdown and looming debt-limit debate.

They feared he might take the lead in the talks and make concessions to get past the current fiscal crisis.”

It was obvious to many of us observers that Chief Justice Roberts was coerced into voting for Obamacare. Makes one wonder about the ‘famous” turn around Roberts did in the decision on Obamacare.
Leahy’s speech on the Senate floor speech clearly indicates that Roberts knew the demos had something on him and why. The innuendo of Leahy’s states,“I have something to hold over your head and things better go my way when that opinion is rendered.”

I expect the demos have enough dirt on 20 or so repubs, to force them to vote for a clean CR to pass, and Boehner is trying his best to prevent it…

Demos have a lock on blackmail….

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/326819-sma...
Now

Clarkesville, GA

#26566 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Enrollment, 10/1-10/6: 326.

Wow! 326 huh???
At that rate, in 6 months around 9,000 will sign up. WOW again!!!

Everyone pretty much agrees that the initial signup is heavy and will get less after a couple of months. If so, then maybe 4 or 5,000 will sign up. WOW!!!

Maybe in a few months a couple hundred thousand will forego obamacare. WOW! Now that is a number that impresses.......
Now

Clarkesville, GA

#26567 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

Perhaps you want to enlighten some about clean, as in the cr...

or perhaps you might to skip over the dirty part...
Now

Clarkesville, GA

#26568 Oct 7, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
A CR is not a budget.
http://www.caintv.com/obama-imagine-if-worker...

He likes to throw out initials, even though he doesnt understand CR stands for Crooked Reid..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... Aug 18 Debra Davis 1
Shooting in Woodbine and no arrests?????? Aug 14 Bubba D 2
information Aug 8 sweetbaby 5
ready for whatever! Aug 3 Candy_Lady4845 2
head (Mar '14) Jul '15 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul '15 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul '15 wicked 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages