Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26387 Oct 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You asked, mutt.:0 Don't ask me stupid questions, if you don't want to hear my answers, moron.
Yessir, and I am truly sorry- but I have an excuse, I was trying to watch football games, while drinking painters piss(moonshine), and smoking crack. I just forgot who I was talking to. Again, please forgive me. I sure hope that my indiscretion does not amount to treason, but if does please don't make my family witness my execution- they would probably enjoy it to much! LOL
OMTE

Glennville, GA

#26388 Oct 5, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Yessir, and I am truly sorry- but I have an excuse, I was trying to watch football games, while drinking painters piss(moonshine), and smoking crack. I just forgot who I was talking to. Again, please forgive me. I sure hope that my indiscretion does not amount to treason, but if does please don't make my family witness my execution- they would probably enjoy it to much! LOL
I forgive you jebby.*grinnin* I know you can't help how you were born(retarded).:)))
Informed Opinion

United States

#26389 Oct 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You democrats most certainly DO want to keep the vets away from the memorial. The Democrats should start doing their job. Obama should understand that he needs to work WITH people instead of being the dictator that he is and continues to be. Not everyone is an Obamabot and does what THEY ARE TOLD.
It's simple really. Separate the funding for Obamacare from the bills. That's all it will take.
Waaaaaahhhh !

Waaaaaahhhh !

You lost thee elections.

Get over it.

It's called democracy.

Those damn Patriots, why don't they negotiate with the Falcons dammit. That's all they have to do.

Right Wingers - lose at democracy so go straight to extortion - what a surprise.
Informed Opinion

United States

#26390 Oct 6, 2013
FOX NEWS reported yesterday that Al Queda demanded the Afghanistani government to change the law to further limit religious freedom.

Although their candidates lost the election, and the votes when the law was passed, Al Queda demands the government "negotiate" or they'll shut down the government.

Right Wing Wacko Republicans are enroute to assist Al Queda's in their efforts to destroy any semblance of democracy in that country, the Right Wingers having been so successful in America.

John Boehner stated "We lost the elections and we lost in the Supreme Court, but we know how to use extortion and whining to overcome democracy - and we can help our Al Queda brothers overcome democracy too.
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26391 Oct 6, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I forgive you jebby.*grinnin* I know you can't help how you were born(retarded).:)))
BTW, have you heard anything lately from our mutual friend the silver foxx? I was curious about that species of fox worried about its possible endangerment. But after a little research, I am pleased to report that, not only is it not endangered- it is actually not even a fox. But rather what is commonly referred to around these parts as a 'polecat'. Would you please inform him if you hear from him before I do :)
Informed Opinion

United States

#26392 Oct 6, 2013
While waiting in a doctor's office last week, I sat near a women in her 30s with her son, who were also waiting for their elderly family member to receive care.

The TV was on CNN, and of course the subject of ObamaCare came up as news.

When the mom explained to her son that ObamaCare was the law, and that some politicians were trying to prevent the law from being put into effect, the son asked a very reasonable question.

He asked:

"ObamaCare sounds pretty much like Medicare, the government says you have to pay for it, and then you get to have medical care - why aren't they trying to stop Medicare too ?"

Only kids can so effortlessly identify greed and hypocrisy.
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26393 Oct 6, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill O'Reilly is a in the closet liberal, and always has been. He has always tried to act as if he were a conservative, but way too many of his views are liberal. You must not know much about him if you can't spell his name correctly.
You're right, Dave. I really don't know that much about O'Reilly. But I am very surprised to find out that he is a "closet liberal". I am not even sure that I know exactly what that means. Is it more or less the same as a RINO? I am even more surprised to learn that FAUX would give a liberal their own show on primetime. How many more liberals on FNC have their own show, in your opinion, of course. I am being serious- as you correctly pointed out, I really don't watch FNC very much.
Now

Carnesville, GA

#26394 Oct 6, 2013
This is what happens to the brain when you mix rock & roll with drugs when discussing climate change.....

'All humans will die before 2030'

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/3...
Now

Carnesville, GA

#26395 Oct 6, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Maybe I wasn't being to far out suggesting that people would be shot using the sidewalks in Washington D.C.,Post# 26374.
I was shocked and dismayed by this article that says that Priest are now being threatened with arrest if they practice their faith on a military base during this partial government shutdown. What does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Just using a power trip, and being mean.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/04/priests-thr...

Good post...
of course a few dummies dont know the difference between an arrest and imprisonment, and yet claim to be ex-cops; then again this explains the intelligence level of gubmint workers...
Now

Carnesville, GA

#26396 Oct 6, 2013
Difference between a patriot and a fascist....

Biden the fascist...

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2536812

Now

Carnesville, GA

#26397 Oct 6, 2013
washington madness.....
most likely caused by climate change, obamacare, red lines, and progressives.....

cops kill unarmed mother of small child; one day later man sets himself on fire and dies from injuries........

Now

Carnesville, GA

#26398 Oct 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Republicans voted for that bill? You feel the way you do because you are a liberal and it supports YOUR agenda. I DON'T support your agenda. If a conservative had done HALF of what that renegade has done, you would be going insane. Don't you think those who aren't liberal know that?????? I hope you get EXACTLY what you have coming to you in regard to that "healthcare" law that has been jammed down our throats. THe majority of American's DID NOT want that law. A majority of Americans DID NOT want the government to shut down, but Obama forcing through that law proves HE doesn't CARE what the majority wants. See how that works?
As far as my not being smart, I'll put my I.Q. up against YOURS any day. You want proof? I didn't vote for Obama. THERE'S your proof. Your last sentence speaks VOLUMES in regard to your LACK of mentality. NEXT.

You really cant expect a liberal to understand; they have some kind of blocking mechanism that works 2 ways; one way is a failure to understand, the other way is a feeling of being right.

Of course all conservatives know the most important thing for liberals is to stay in touch with their touch feely....

Now

Carnesville, GA

#26399 Oct 6, 2013
This is governing by temper-tantrum....

A narcissistic president produces narcissistic gubmint employees.

"Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown"

http://cowboybyte.com/25062/feds-try-close-oc...

Now

Carnesville, GA

#26400 Oct 6, 2013
another example of "park rangers gone wild."

"Property owners in Lake Mead evicted until government shutdown ends"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Property_owner...

Now

Carnesville, GA

#26401 Oct 6, 2013
This may be the answer on how to correct the idiocracy of libroids..........

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Scientist_want...
Now

Carnesville, GA

#26402 Oct 6, 2013
we elected these people........

"Watch Congress Give A Standing Ovation To The Capitol Police For Shooting To Death An Unarmed Mother
October 4, 2013"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Watch_Congress...

silver foxx

Adel, GA

#26403 Oct 6, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, have you heard anything lately from our mutual friend the silver foxx? I was curious about that species of fox worried about its possible endangerment. But after a little research, I am pleased to report that, not only is it not endangered- it is actually not even a fox. But rather what is commonly referred to around these parts as a 'polecat'. Would you please inform him if you hear from him before I do :)
Maybe this kindergarten lesson will assist you in understanding, you dumbass liberal. I am a fox- I am not a wolf, I am not a pole cat, I am not even OMTE. Surprise! I am me. Just like their are billions of people all over the world, there are thousands of animals & other creatures all over the world, too. EVEN ON THIS FORUM. I am me. I am Silver Foxx. You go ahead & worry about who's who, you silly mutt. I'll be busy living life & enjoying my Sunday. AND I'll continue to chime in any time I please, dumbass detectives bore me.
Billybob

Dawsonville, GA

#26404 Oct 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Republicans voted for that bill? You feel the way you do because you are a liberal and it supports YOUR agenda. I DON'T support your agenda. If a conservative had done HALF of what that renegade has done, you would be going insane. Don't you think those who aren't liberal know that?????? I hope you get EXACTLY what you have coming to you in regard to that "healthcare" law that has been jammed down our throats. THe majority of American's DID NOT want that law. A majority of Americans DID NOT want the government to shut down, but Obama forcing through that law proves HE doesn't CARE what the majority wants. See how that works?
As far as my not being smart, I'll put my I.Q. up against YOURS any day. You want proof? I didn't vote for Obama. THERE'S your proof. Your last sentence speaks VOLUMES in regard to your LACK of mentality. NEXT.
Conservatives are blowing hot air and wasting time and money, millions of dollars of OUR money while the President is taking care of business.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/06...
silver foxx

Adel, GA

#26405 Oct 6, 2013
http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/wp-conte...
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, have you heard anything lately from our mutual friend the silver foxx? I was curious about that species of fox worried about its possible endangerment. But after a little research, I am pleased to report that, not only is it not endangered- it is actually not even a fox. But rather what is commonly referred to around these parts as a 'polecat'. Would you please inform him if you hear from him before I do :)

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26406 Oct 6, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, Dave. I really don't know that much about O'Reilly. But I am very surprised to find out that he is a "closet liberal". I am not even sure that I know exactly what that means. Is it more or less the same as a RINO? I am even more surprised to learn that FAUX would give a liberal their own show on primetime. How many more liberals on FNC have their own show, in your opinion, of course. I am being serious- as you correctly pointed out, I really don't watch FNC very much.
Fox is fair and balanced. They include liberals in some of their programs; particularly shows that have panels. I've not watched it, but I've heard The Five is a good program to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Divorce Attorney Jun 1 Help1 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) May '16 KJay 7
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Apr '16 David 99
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages