Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26277 Oct 4, 2013
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
41%, closing in on congress.

Obama is more than a Lame Duck, he's a duck without legs that even get in out of the water......

Even his down cant protect him anymore. Late night tv is showing what a debacle obamacare is...

Late night loves lame ducks, they are easy targets because they have tracked their crap all over the place.

obama no exception...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26278 Oct 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry.
We Normal Americans will still be paying for your welfare, and you'll still get free medical cafe on the "freeloader deadbeat" insurance plan.
So relax.

go play with yourself pervert...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26279 Oct 4, 2013

Can I do this if I shut down???????

"What a 'Shutdown' Means:$63B Spent,$26B Taxed; $1.6B Borrowed; $1B Paid in Salaries--in Just 2 Days"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Informed Opinion

Jefferson, GA

#26280 Oct 4, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama wins either way. He either destroys the country by getting his way or he destroys the economy by keeping the government shut down. It is a win win for him.
Ain't gonna get away with it Cowboy.

ObamaCare is the democratically enacted law of the land.

Right Wingers are the blackmailing terrorists who shut down the government when they lost the democratic elections and chose to blackmail America to try to get by terrorism what the losers couldn't get at the ballot box.

Right Wing Wacko Republicans, and only Right Wing Wackos, shut down the government.

Just like your $1.4 Trillion Dollar deficit, your 5,000 dead American troops, and you Bush Great Recession - Right Wing Wackos caused it - and they can't lie their way out of it.
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26281 Oct 4, 2013

Reid praying to obama.........

asking to get him out of the mess he has created, called obamacare, also called budget impasse.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26282 Oct 4, 2013

"President sits for portrait during shutdown..."

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...

just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#26283 Oct 4, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you write for the National Enquirer? You just make up a bunch of sh*t as you go.
Getting warmer, eh Billy boy?
miley twerks me

Cordele, GA

#26284 Oct 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I sure wish you'd quit stalkin me. You're crazy as hell. Ya nasty little dirty foot mutt.*dyin* For Real.:(
Okay bud, I will . I admit that I just have a thing for ignorant rednecks- but you have to promise to leave syn alone, if my real love ever kicks me to the curb- then syn belongs to me- got that! I know that you picture her as some old lady with hair rollers, but I envision a shapely 18-25 yr. old brunette that weighs about 110lbs.- petite with Asian features! fair enough...lol
Bear

Dallas, GA

#26285 Oct 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wingers are the blackmailing terrorists who shut down the government when they lost the democratic elections and chose to blackmail America to try to get by terrorism what the losers couldn't get at the ballot box.
Right Wing Wacko Republicans, and only Right Wing Wackos, shut down the government.
Just like your $1.4 Trillion Dollar deficit, your 5,000 dead American troops, and you Bush Great Recession - Right Wing Wackos caused it - and they can't lie their way out of it.
Dead wrong. Period.
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26286 Oct 4, 2013
"Is Obamacare's First Enrollee Bogus?"

I read it as such.......

" In a phone interview conducted this morning, Chadís father Bill contradicted major details of Chadís story. I reached Bill Henderson by following a series of links at Chad's Facebook page, through which I was able to speak directly to the father.
Bill Henderson told me that both he and his son were
interested in getting coverage, but that he had not enrolled in any plan yet, and to his knowledge, neither had his son. He also said that when they do enroll, getting the most coverage for the least money would be the goal, and that he expects that he and his son will get coverage under the same plan.

The local Blue Cross website says that the cheapest bronze plan available in Chad Hendersonís county costs more than $225 without subsidies, even for a 21-year old. Meanwhile, the price quoted for his father is too high -- with subsidies, Obamacare's subsidy formulas say, his policy should cost no more than 6.61 percent of his income, or about $130 a month. A subsidy calculator shows that he could add Chad to that policy for at most another $90 a month.

What happened? It seems likely that the Obama administration grew aware of the problems with his story sometime after the Sebelius tweet."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-04/is-o...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#26288 Oct 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You really amaze me. did the white House send you that script?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26289 Oct 4, 2013
miley twerks me wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, but I thought that you appreciated "colorful commentary"- I guess that it just depends on which direction it comes from huh, cuz...
I've never said that. You must have me confused with someone else, CUZ. Is that YOU, Jeb?
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26290 Oct 4, 2013
It didnt take long for the unwary to become aware.

I just hope the repubs in cingress keep up with this page..

I predict obama's favorability rating will take a big hit.... HooRah!!! Along with the sorry demos up for re-election next year, conservatives are gonna kick their buts....

facebook tells the real story of real people...
obamacare sucks big time...when you hit a person's wallet, the person usually will take it pout on you, happens everytime.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26291 Oct 4, 2013
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead wrong. Period.

Which one is his middle name?? Dead, wrong, or period??
miley twerks me

Cordele, GA

#26292 Oct 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
great post, you know I even heard Bill O'Rilly say that that republicans would be better served to try to win the senate and presidency(by elections) and then do away with or change AHCA. It makes me believe that they know there chances of that are so remote that they have chosen this 'scorched earth' policy. A sad time in the history of this country.
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26293 Oct 4, 2013
"Video: Obama Supporters Donít Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With"

And probably many of his supporters will soon be claiming he belongs to the repub party, especially if his numbers keep dropping..

Already the whacko guy is saying he's bush lite.
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26294 Oct 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said that. You must have me confused with someone else, CUZ. Is that YOU, Jeb?

yep, he's the only dumbazz that posts from cordele...
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26295 Oct 4, 2013
Let's hope Boener sticks to his guns......

"As the battle between Obama and Boehner intensifies, polls show voters are on the GOP's side in seeking spending cuts in exchange for a raising of the debt ceiling. A Bloomberg poll found that 61% of voters believe it is "right to require spending cuts when the debt ceiling is raised even if it risks default.""

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26296 Oct 4, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wins either way. He either destroys the country by getting his way or he destroys the economy by keeping the government shut down. It is a win win for him.
And after all his lies and the trouble he has caused for this country, the Obamabots STILL throw themselves at his feet. They don't get how pathetic and ignorant they look to us intelligent/stable people.
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26297 Oct 4, 2013
AAAwwwwwwwww...

"Obamacare Website Closed for Repairs This Weekend. Like a flaming Chevy Volt brought back to the shop for repairs, the Obamacare federal health insurance exchange website has now been recalled. The application part of the site, healthcare.gov , will be taken down during off-hours over the weekend, and will be unavailable for public use Ė which does not truly differentiate it from its current status."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Oct 6 Joe 56
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance