Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Comments (Page 1,250)

Showing posts 24,981 - 25,000 of47,990
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
egomaniacs

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>You stay up nights memorizing der leaders mantra? or is this the last desperate attempt of the progressives to rewrite the constitution?
More progressive newspeak. Can't win an argument? Just start vilifying the people involved and adjust the constitution through your new and enlightened understanding.
Be reminded that the government has gone through slow downs, never a shut down and this isn't a shut down, and each time the parties came together to hammer out some agreement. Hard to do when the "leadership" of the democrat party would rather hold everyone to the Politboro line than do their jobs. I understand that democrats, now ruled by the iron fist of the progressive fringe left, have lost the ability and the will to think independently. It's quite obvious that mob think rules them.
By the way, the congress defunded the Viet Nam War as per the desires of the American public. You should have learned this....
The military pulled out of Vietnam with its tail between its legs. Remember the helicopters on the roof of the American Embassy running for their lives. You can rewrite history in your foggy brain but you people can't change the Constitution when it suits your idiotic needs. Anyway not much comparison between a armed conflict and a law pasted by congress, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court. The most absurd thing you claim is that the American People want it repealed, the Tea Party does NOT represent a majority of the American people. Both sides are acting like fools, you side is the one that started this process, after the couldn't get the bill killed the correct way. So they are going against all the rules with no regard for anyone. Its about power, the power they desire, you are just a pawn. This shut down is petty and has no chance of success. Most American's don't want the bill defunded, read the polls, all of them. You and yours have lost this battle, lost it long ago. Now you are doing the best you can to lose the war. Its and idiotic tactic being run by political egomaniacs.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama is REALLY turning the screws on the unions. He has NO moral compass whatsoever. The unions helped put him in office and they supported his pathetic healthcare debacle. He doesn't NEED them anymore, so "take a hike, unions." Wow.

http://www.caintv.com/obama-imagine-if-worker...
get it on

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you bothered to track the libroids ID's on this forum???? lol You've REALLY missed out if you haven't. Switching ID's is an obsession with them.
I am so sorry, maybe I should have never mentioned it. It just seemed such a shame, I mean, poor old silly fox was not getting as much love as OMTE- now maybe y'all can suck up equally, huh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

get it on wrote:
<quoted text>Syn, maybe they were referring to you! You know you need help, whether you admit to it or not- my God, anyone who watches Faux News as much as you needs help!
lol Please, please, please don't get me confused with anyone who actually CARES what you contrive inside your head. BTW, how do you know whether or not I watch FOX News? Are you peeping in my windows????? Sounds to me as if you are a peeping Tom. It's either that or you are definitely crushing on me. Oopsey!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

egomaniacs wrote:
<quoted text>
The military pulled out of Vietnam with its tail between its legs. Remember the helicopters on the roof of the American Embassy running for their lives. You can rewrite history in your foggy brain but you people can't change the Constitution when it suits your idiotic needs. Anyway not much comparison between a armed conflict and a law pasted by congress, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court. The most absurd thing you claim is that the American People want it repealed, the Tea Party does NOT represent a majority of the American people. Both sides are acting like fools, you side is the one that started this process, after the couldn't get the bill killed the correct way. So they are going against all the rules with no regard for anyone. Its about power, the power they desire, you are just a pawn. This shut down is petty and has no chance of success. Most American's don't want the bill defunded, read the polls, all of them. You and yours have lost this battle, lost it long ago. Now you are doing the best you can to lose the war. Its and idiotic tactic being run by political egomaniacs.
YOU voted for Obama.'nuff said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

get it on wrote:
<quoted text>I am so sorry, maybe I should have never mentioned it. It just seemed such a shame, I mean, poor old silly fox was not getting as much love as OMTE- now maybe y'all can suck up equally, huh.
Why do you care? I would think you wouldn't waste your time on such. Why the hate for Silver Fox and OMTE? Don't be a stalker. Just be your regular sweet self. rotfl
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

egomaniacs wrote:
<quoted text>
The military tucked tail and pulled out? This is what you believe?
Progressive revisionist history folks. Better make sure that you check out the history books where your kids or grandkids go to school. The above is the kind of creeping cancer that will infect them all. Thank you common core, obama and the progressive movement in general. You may win these skirmishes but never the war, not when there will always be some left to tell the truth.
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

get it on wrote:
What we are witnessing here is history in the making. This is the last gasp of a few despot individuals to destroy the country if they are not allowed to have their way. They do not control the senate or the presidency . They do not even control the supreme court(even though most of the judges were appointed by republican presidents)- all that they have left is the house of reps. I suspect that they will continue to hold onto this branch for awhile longer and maybe the sane Americans should resort to more extreme measures to preserve our republic- like exterminating them!
Progressives are so incredibly stupid. The above poster pretty much sums up the intellect and behavioral make up of progressives. They don't understand our government thinking a party should "control" the supreme court and if you disagree with them, well they think you should be exterminated.
Progressives are really fascists that are too dishonest to admit it, but once in awhile one of them will give you a glimpse into their dark mind.
Those of us unwilling to go along have been labeled teabaggers or right wing whackos so will we also soon be forced to where yellow patches depicting a teabag on our clothing? Perhaps we could be relocated in re-education camps, but what will be the final solution to we the people who wish to quietly live our lives without government intervention in every aspect thereof?
What indeed.
Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

get it on wrote:
<quoted text>First you were a woman- then you were a man. You were Who/What/Where/When. You are almost as bad as OMTE/SILVER FOXX(one and the same)!

jeb, jeb, jeb. Go play with yourself you little pervert....

We've got your number and it's less than one..
Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
The military tucked tail and pulled out? This is what you believe?
Progressive revisionist history folks. Better make sure that you check out the history books where your kids or grandkids go to school. The above is the kind of creeping cancer that will infect them all. Thank you common core, obama and the progressive movement in general. You may win these skirmishes but never the war, not when there will always be some left to tell the truth.

The dummies dont know the difference between the military and the civilians who control the military....

They've been rubbernecked.......
Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Progressives are so incredibly stupid. The above poster pretty much sums up the intellect and behavioral make up of progressives. They don't understand our government thinking a party should "control" the supreme court and if you disagree with them, well they think you should be exterminated.
Progressives are really fascists that are too dishonest to admit it, but once in awhile one of them will give you a glimpse into their dark mind.
Those of us unwilling to go along have been labeled teabaggers or right wing whackos so will we also soon be forced to where yellow patches depicting a teabag on our clothing? Perhaps we could be relocated in re-education camps, but what will be the final solution to we the people who wish to quietly live our lives without government intervention in every aspect thereof?
What indeed.

It's the way of the world...
hard working people create a great country, then along comes a progressive and starts the downfall of said great county.

Wilson was his name, and a slow creeping destruction was his game...
Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

This is an example of what progressives can and will do to citizens once they get in total control....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/04/...

just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

The problems of the progressives can be cured with this treatment.
I highly recommend they use it....

"Recently, studies have shown that fecal transplants ó giving infected people stool from a healthy donor ó can restore that balance."

Us conservatives will be the donors...

http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/23600644/pills-m...
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare opening the door to thieves......

"In short, according to Budd, the ObamaCare exchanges create a situation in which people are encouraged to give away critical personal information to what they believe to be legitimate sites, but canít really be sure the sites are legitimate:

This is a perfect environment for identity thieves and other criminals to put together bogus sites to get personal information they can use or sell on the digital underground. And this situation also provides an opportunity for old fashioned healthcare scammers to offer bogus coverage and fraudulent billing scams to more unsuspecting people."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
Yep, the tea party is cranking up for 2014 elections..........buh buh bye libroids...
Isn't that what you guys were saying right before the last presidential election?

Don't be Karl Rove. Get your head out of the sand.
Informed Opinion

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Ain't it great.

Right Wing Wacko Republican terrorists ,
having lost the game,
and having blackmailed America,
demanding the law passed by Congress, signed by the President, and approved by the Supreme Court,
be abandoned,
or
the Right Wing Wackos would shut down the government.

When Obama told them to shove their blackmail where the sun don't shine,

they shut down the government and start yelling like spoiled brats, blaming hard-working Americans, for what the Right Wing Wackos caused:

The Right Wing battle cry is ;
Waaaaaaahhhhhhh !

Congressman Castigates Park Ranger For The Memorial Closure He Voted For:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/03/cong...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Inside the GOP:
Report on focus groups with Evangelical, Tea Party, and moderate Republicans
http://www.democracycorps.com/attachments/art...

Geez, and to think that all they had to do was read this forum....
dont worry

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Don't worry, let em rant. They are all old, worked hard for a living, saved a little money but now mainly depend on the government to survive, Social Security and Medicare are not social programs when they get the benefit. They were doing just fine until the economic "adjustment", now they are pissed. They think what little they have is being taken from them by all the lazy worthless bums who can't find a job. They remember the good old days when jobs were plentiful and all you had to do was show up and get one. They can't comprehend that whites are going to become the minority and this is just the last hurrah before they die. What once were hard working, honest church going people are now so bitter and disenfranchised they can't see the forest for the trees. I actually feel very sorry for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,981 - 25,000 of47,990
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 19 hr marvinstevens 2,040
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
What happened to Kim Devore Jun 29 Curious 1
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun 21 Shining Electron 1
More black on white crime (Aug '13) Jun 18 samnammit 13
Birth mothers who answered ads / Gittleman aka ... Jun 18 joanNYadoptees 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••