Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26160 Oct 3, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a list of the people they are killing.
Perhaps he's referring to the child with cancer that Harry Reid chose not to help. Yeah. I bet that's who he is referring to.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#26161 Oct 3, 2013
get it on wrote:
What we are witnessing here is history in the making. This is the last gasp of a few despot individuals to destroy the country if they are not allowed to have their way. They do not control the senate or the presidency . They do not even control the supreme court(even though most of the judges were appointed by republican presidents)- all that they have left is the house of reps. I suspect that they will continue to hold onto this branch for awhile longer and maybe the sane Americans should resort to more extreme measures to preserve our republic- like exterminating them!
Funniest post of the day. What a dufus.

Location hidden

#26162 Oct 3, 2013
Now wrote:
Libroids will do anything to expose themselves, keeps folks from having to look at their ugly faces.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24427...
Wonder how much they got paid?

Location hidden

#26163 Oct 3, 2013
get it on wrote:
<quoted text>First you were a woman- then you were a man. You were Who/What/Where/When. You are almost as bad as OMTE/SILVER FOXX(one and the same)!
Have you bothered to track the libroids ID's on this forum???? lol You've REALLY missed out if you haven't. Switching ID's is an obsession with them.
get it on

Cordele, GA

#26164 Oct 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he's referring to the child with cancer that Harry Reid chose not to help. Yeah. I bet that's who he is referring to.
Syn, maybe they were referring to you! You know you need help, whether you admit to it or not- my God, anyone who watches Faux News as much as you needs help!
Informed Opinion

Jefferson, GA

#26165 Oct 3, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Face it! Almost everything that this administration does is a conspiracy. What other reason would they have in telling the world that our ability to watch what is going on with our security isn't up to par? Are you admitting that this administration is that stupid and incompetent inviting terrorist and our enemies to attack us?
It has to be one or the other. Now which scenario do you prefer?
They conspired to win the majority in the Congress and to win be Presidency.

Wait... that's called democracy.

It's so amusing to watch 80 Right Wing Wacko House Members in Gerrymandered safe seats shut down the the entire government to blackmail the democratically elected government from enacting democratically enacted law.

What a bunch of treasonous low-life's.

Right Wingers - America's Al Queda.

egomaniacs

Dawsonville, GA

#26166 Oct 3, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>You stay up nights memorizing der leaders mantra? or is this the last desperate attempt of the progressives to rewrite the constitution?
More progressive newspeak. Can't win an argument? Just start vilifying the people involved and adjust the constitution through your new and enlightened understanding.
Be reminded that the government has gone through slow downs, never a shut down and this isn't a shut down, and each time the parties came together to hammer out some agreement. Hard to do when the "leadership" of the democrat party would rather hold everyone to the Politboro line than do their jobs. I understand that democrats, now ruled by the iron fist of the progressive fringe left, have lost the ability and the will to think independently. It's quite obvious that mob think rules them.
By the way, the congress defunded the Viet Nam War as per the desires of the American public. You should have learned this....
The military pulled out of Vietnam with its tail between its legs. Remember the helicopters on the roof of the American Embassy running for their lives. You can rewrite history in your foggy brain but you people can't change the Constitution when it suits your idiotic needs. Anyway not much comparison between a armed conflict and a law pasted by congress, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court. The most absurd thing you claim is that the American People want it repealed, the Tea Party does NOT represent a majority of the American people. Both sides are acting like fools, you side is the one that started this process, after the couldn't get the bill killed the correct way. So they are going against all the rules with no regard for anyone. Its about power, the power they desire, you are just a pawn. This shut down is petty and has no chance of success. Most American's don't want the bill defunded, read the polls, all of them. You and yours have lost this battle, lost it long ago. Now you are doing the best you can to lose the war. Its and idiotic tactic being run by political egomaniacs.

Location hidden

#26167 Oct 3, 2013
Obama is REALLY turning the screws on the unions. He has NO moral compass whatsoever. The unions helped put him in office and they supported his pathetic healthcare debacle. He doesn't NEED them anymore, so "take a hike, unions." Wow.

http://www.caintv.com/obama-imagine-if-worker...
get it on

Cordele, GA

#26168 Oct 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you bothered to track the libroids ID's on this forum???? lol You've REALLY missed out if you haven't. Switching ID's is an obsession with them.
I am so sorry, maybe I should have never mentioned it. It just seemed such a shame, I mean, poor old silly fox was not getting as much love as OMTE- now maybe y'all can suck up equally, huh.

Location hidden

#26169 Oct 3, 2013
get it on wrote:
<quoted text>Syn, maybe they were referring to you! You know you need help, whether you admit to it or not- my God, anyone who watches Faux News as much as you needs help!
lol Please, please, please don't get me confused with anyone who actually CARES what you contrive inside your head. BTW, how do you know whether or not I watch FOX News? Are you peeping in my windows????? Sounds to me as if you are a peeping Tom. It's either that or you are definitely crushing on me. Oopsey!

Location hidden

#26170 Oct 3, 2013
egomaniacs wrote:
<quoted text>
The military pulled out of Vietnam with its tail between its legs. Remember the helicopters on the roof of the American Embassy running for their lives. You can rewrite history in your foggy brain but you people can't change the Constitution when it suits your idiotic needs. Anyway not much comparison between a armed conflict and a law pasted by congress, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court. The most absurd thing you claim is that the American People want it repealed, the Tea Party does NOT represent a majority of the American people. Both sides are acting like fools, you side is the one that started this process, after the couldn't get the bill killed the correct way. So they are going against all the rules with no regard for anyone. Its about power, the power they desire, you are just a pawn. This shut down is petty and has no chance of success. Most American's don't want the bill defunded, read the polls, all of them. You and yours have lost this battle, lost it long ago. Now you are doing the best you can to lose the war. Its and idiotic tactic being run by political egomaniacs.
YOU voted for Obama.'nuff said.

Location hidden

#26171 Oct 3, 2013
get it on wrote:
<quoted text>I am so sorry, maybe I should have never mentioned it. It just seemed such a shame, I mean, poor old silly fox was not getting as much love as OMTE- now maybe y'all can suck up equally, huh.
Why do you care? I would think you wouldn't waste your time on such. Why the hate for Silver Fox and OMTE? Don't be a stalker. Just be your regular sweet self. rotfl
just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#26172 Oct 4, 2013
egomaniacs wrote:
<quoted text>
The military tucked tail and pulled out? This is what you believe?
Progressive revisionist history folks. Better make sure that you check out the history books where your kids or grandkids go to school. The above is the kind of creeping cancer that will infect them all. Thank you common core, obama and the progressive movement in general. You may win these skirmishes but never the war, not when there will always be some left to tell the truth.
just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#26173 Oct 4, 2013
get it on wrote:
What we are witnessing here is history in the making. This is the last gasp of a few despot individuals to destroy the country if they are not allowed to have their way. They do not control the senate or the presidency . They do not even control the supreme court(even though most of the judges were appointed by republican presidents)- all that they have left is the house of reps. I suspect that they will continue to hold onto this branch for awhile longer and maybe the sane Americans should resort to more extreme measures to preserve our republic- like exterminating them!
Progressives are so incredibly stupid. The above poster pretty much sums up the intellect and behavioral make up of progressives. They don't understand our government thinking a party should "control" the supreme court and if you disagree with them, well they think you should be exterminated.
Progressives are really fascists that are too dishonest to admit it, but once in awhile one of them will give you a glimpse into their dark mind.
Those of us unwilling to go along have been labeled teabaggers or right wing whackos so will we also soon be forced to where yellow patches depicting a teabag on our clothing? Perhaps we could be relocated in re-education camps, but what will be the final solution to we the people who wish to quietly live our lives without government intervention in every aspect thereof?
What indeed.
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26174 Oct 4, 2013
get it on wrote:
<quoted text>First you were a woman- then you were a man. You were Who/What/Where/When. You are almost as bad as OMTE/SILVER FOXX(one and the same)!

jeb, jeb, jeb. Go play with yourself you little pervert....

We've got your number and it's less than one..
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26175 Oct 4, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
The military tucked tail and pulled out? This is what you believe?
Progressive revisionist history folks. Better make sure that you check out the history books where your kids or grandkids go to school. The above is the kind of creeping cancer that will infect them all. Thank you common core, obama and the progressive movement in general. You may win these skirmishes but never the war, not when there will always be some left to tell the truth.

The dummies dont know the difference between the military and the civilians who control the military....

They've been rubbernecked.......
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26176 Oct 4, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Progressives are so incredibly stupid. The above poster pretty much sums up the intellect and behavioral make up of progressives. They don't understand our government thinking a party should "control" the supreme court and if you disagree with them, well they think you should be exterminated.
Progressives are really fascists that are too dishonest to admit it, but once in awhile one of them will give you a glimpse into their dark mind.
Those of us unwilling to go along have been labeled teabaggers or right wing whackos so will we also soon be forced to where yellow patches depicting a teabag on our clothing? Perhaps we could be relocated in re-education camps, but what will be the final solution to we the people who wish to quietly live our lives without government intervention in every aspect thereof?
What indeed.

It's the way of the world...
hard working people create a great country, then along comes a progressive and starts the downfall of said great county.

Wilson was his name, and a slow creeping destruction was his game...
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26177 Oct 4, 2013

This is an example of what progressives can and will do to citizens once they get in total control....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/04/...

just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#26178 Oct 4, 2013
Now

Dahlonega, GA

#26179 Oct 4, 2013
The problems of the progressives can be cured with this treatment.
I highly recommend they use it....

"Recently, studies have shown that fecal transplants — giving infected people stool from a healthy donor — can restore that balance."

Us conservatives will be the donors...

http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/23600644/pills-m...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Tue Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May '16 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages