Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26103 Oct 3, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have come to the conclusion that they are Fascist not Marxist.
Neal Boortz has said that all along.

Location hidden

#26104 Oct 3, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have come to the conclusion that they are Fascist not Marxist.
MY problem with that is I don't consider them extreme right wingers.

Location hidden

#26105 Oct 3, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
The following is absolutely accurate:
"There are enough Republicans and Democrats in the House of Representatives today that if the speaker of the House, John Boehner, simply let the bill get on the floor for an up or down vote, every congressman could vote their conscience, the shutdown would end today," Obama said in a speech in Rockville, Maryland.
"The only thing that is keeping the government shut down, the only thing preventing people from going back to work, and basic research starting back up, and farmers and small business owners, getting their loans -- the only thing that's preventing all that from happening right now today, in the next five minutes, is that Speaker John Boehner won't even let the bill get a yes or no vote because he doesn't want to anger the extremists in his party."
~President of the Unites States of America Barack Obama
It sums up exactly what is happening.
Ummmmm.....yeah. Obama said it, so it MUST be true. ROTFL He is the biggest liar EVER. Are you EVER going to stop believing that renegade's LIES??????????
Obama = BLAME GAME Always has and always will.
just sayin

Cleveland, GA

#26106 Oct 3, 2013
Informed Opinion

Jefferson, GA

#26107 Oct 3, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
The following is absolutely accurate:

"There are enough Republicans and Democrats in the House of Representatives today that if the speaker of the House, John Boehner, simply let the bill get on the floor for an up or down vote, every congressman could vote their conscience, the shutdown would end today," Obama said in a speech in Rockville, Maryland.

"The only thing that is keeping the government shut down, the only thing preventing people from going back to work, and basic research starting back up, and farmers and small business owners, getting their loans -- the only thing that's preventing all that from happening right now today, in the next five minutes, is that Speaker John Boehner won't even let the bill get a yes or no vote because he doesn't want to anger the extremists in his party."

~President of the Unites States of America Barack Obama

It sums up exactly what is happening.
Great post.

Ok children, a lesson in civics. Y

We had elections.

The people voted.

They elected Senators, Representatives, and a President.

The Senators and Representatives passed ObamaCare as a bill.

The President signed the bill into law.

Right Wingers challenged the law in the Right Wing Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court held the law was Constitutional.

Then, having lost the elections,
lost in the Congress,
lost the Presidency, and
lost in the Courts,
the Right Wingers have resorted to terrorism to stop democracy from working.

Is there any doubt that Right Wingers hate democracy ?
Informed Opinion

Jefferson, GA

#26108 Oct 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>He is a petulant child and VERY vindictive. To think that ANYONE would challenge HIM!!!!!
Take a look at what he has chosen to close. He is holding the people of this country hostage because he has been challenged. He REFUSES to negotiate. This is ON HIM.
Don't worry, he's still sending you that government check, so Right Wing Terrorists can continue to eat while they attack America's economy.

Informed Opinion

Jefferson, GA

#26109 Oct 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>They lie. They refused to negotiate brfore, so....... NADA. Obama is showing how pathetic he is. It will be on Obama's watch. Let's see if he throws one of his stomping childish fits.
(Still can't believe you voted for him TWICE. Daaaaaaang.)
Yep...

Right Wingers lost the elections and lost in Court, now they want to "negotiate" after the game is over.

Typical Right Wong Whiny Losers - still whining even after the game is over.

Let us know if New England is negotiating with Atlanta about who won last Sunday's game.

Oh wait... The Falcon's players aren't wing losers, they don't demand negotiations after they lose.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#26110 Oct 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm.....yeah. Obama said it, so it MUST be true. ROTFL He is the biggest liar EVER. Are you EVER going to stop believing that renegade's LIES??????????
Obama = BLAME GAME Always has and always will.
If I had the choice to believe Obama or a right winger windbag like you I would go with Obama every time. You have absolutely no credibility. Why rant on. You know the 40 Tea Part Poops are the ones calling the shots holding the whole Nation hostage for the super rich they represent. Even Boehner is scared of them or of losing his good job as speaker. People are dying because of these 40 people. Need to send them the funeral bills.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#26111 Oct 3, 2013
It is in Obama's favor to let the shut down continue. Stop food stamps on the hungry, stop cancer treatments on children and mothers and let the die I guess. Beohner is the only one that can stand like a man and let it go to a vote...the way is it suppose to be in America. Not blackmailing! One of the Republicans worst habbits is they think they can lie out of anything. Not here baby!
just sayin

Cleveland, GA

#26112 Oct 3, 2013
just sayin

Cleveland, GA

#26113 Oct 3, 2013
Panic has set in among the progressives that high jacked the democrat party.
They're running around screaming lies about how they aren't to blame for the partial slow down of the federal government. Then they project their fears onto everyone else. After this they begin with one stupid statement after another, explaining to America's enemies how to attack us, trying to convince the financial markets that certain gloom and doom is imminent; using measures to punish average Americans by spending more to carry out the punishment than leaving things alone would,name calling, refusal to negotiate on anything whatsoever. I could go on.
What is that? This is what they are always doing? OK, never mind. My bad.
Maybe they can sign up for the unfunded obamacare insurance and get group therapy. No, they won't. They would never pay for something out of their own well lined pockets.
Informed Opinion

Jefferson, GA

#26114 Oct 3, 2013
just sayin wrote:
They're running around screaming lies about how they aren't to blame for the partial slow down of the federal government. Then they project their fears onto everyone else. After this they begin with one stupid statement after another, explaining to America's enemies how to attack us, trying to convince the financial markets that certain gloom and doom is imminent; using measures to punish average Americans by spending more to carry out the punishment than leaving things alone would,name calling, refusal to negotiate on anything whatsoever. I could go on.
Maybe they can sign up for the unfunded obamacare insurance and get group therapy. No, they won't. They would never pay for something out of their own well lined pockets.
NEWS FLASH. NEWS FLASH. NEWS FL

Co-President ?

Right Wing Republicans announced today that they are not only holding America's economy hostage over Law known as ObamaCare, but that they now refuse to fund any government programs until Obama agrees to negotiate the results of the 2012 Presidential Election and make "Crazy Cruz" America's first Co-President."

Sen. "Crazy as Hell" Cruz announced that Right Wing Wackos will not fund the government until Obama agrees to negotiate whether he should be allowed to remain President or not.

"Crazy Cruz" stated " As we have proven in regards to OabamaCare, it doesn't matter if it's the law, what matters is if we Right Wing Wackos like it. ObamaCare is the law, but we don't like it- so we'll destroy America until we get out way.

Obama is the democratically elected President, but we don't like it - and we'll destroy America unless he agrees to make me Co-President. The fact he refuses to negotiate is proof he's at fault when we shut down the government until I am made Co-President.

Location hidden

#26115 Oct 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had the choice to believe Obama or a right winger windbag like you I would go with Obama every time. You have absolutely no credibility. Why rant on. You know the 40 Tea Part Poops are the ones calling the shots holding the whole Nation hostage for the super rich they represent. Even Boehner is scared of them or of losing his good job as speaker. People are dying because of these 40 people. Need to send them the funeral bills.
Well, obviously you DID believe the liar Obama and look where it has gotten us. THANKS. The fact that you STILL believe him speaks VOLUMES about your mentality. This is on Obama's watch. He is responsible. YOU are responsible. When are you liberals going to grow up and accept responsibility? Apparently....NEVER. Rave on and keep believing the LIES. Pa-the-TIC.

Location hidden

#26116 Oct 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
It is in Obama's favor to let the shut down continue. Stop food stamps on the hungry, stop cancer treatments on children and mothers and let the die I guess. Beohner is the only one that can stand like a man and let it go to a vote...the way is it suppose to be in America. Not blackmailing! One of the Republicans worst habbits is they think they can lie out of anything. Not here baby!
Ummmmm......okaaaaaaay.

Location hidden

#26117 Oct 3, 2013
just sayin wrote:
+++1 They are scared of their shadows. You can now find all the liberals hiding under the mattresses in the mattress stores. I wondered WHY there are so many mattress stores. Now I know. The liberals need a place to live.
wormwood

Cleveland, GA

#26118 Oct 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
Chuckie Schumer and uncle Screwtape would be so proud of your lies and distortions.
What an achievement for you. Now maybe you can tell us some made up war stories and run for office after you marry a couple of women for the money.
You could vote for things and against them at the same time with a straight face. You're a rising star in my uncle's organization for sure.
You are just so awesome. Maybe when you get into office, you can vote for a shut down and call going into debt a failure of leadership. You can even question the patriotism of going into such debt that we have to borrow from China and no one will ever hold you to your words. Heck, you can even continue blaming Bush.
Extraordinary Mr. Progressive.
wormwood

Cleveland, GA

#26119 Oct 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
+++1 They are scared of their shadows. You can now find all the liberals hiding under the mattresses in the mattress stores. I wondered WHY there are so many mattress stores. Now I know. The liberals need a place to live.
Someplace to live where someone else pays their bills.
call 911 now

Odum, GA

#26120 Oct 3, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we think that the director of national intelligence would commit the treasonous act of announcing to the world what our weaknesses are and how to attack us?
Your der leader and his minions have the gall to
accuse Eric Snowden of wrong doing? All he did was tell America and the world what this administration was perpetrating on American citizens.
Of course Heydrich or rather Holder (freudian slip) has assured the Russians that the US won't seek the death penalty against Snowden. That doesn't mean he won't face the death penalty or be found suicided.
The open and honest, transparent administration of der leader, where phones, cars, health insurance (and subsequently heath care) are all free for the masses.
All day we can sit and chant- barack hussein obamma hmm,hmm,hmm...
I'm sure Goebbels, oops I'm sorry- I meant Carney, yeah Jay Carney. I'm sure he'll have a spin to put this in the pro der leader light.
Wake up.
This post is so out of touch with reality it doesn't warrant a response, there isn't one. Did you get this way in a car wreck, or did you fall out of an airplane. No way you were born is way, your mind is a train wreck, you should seek help!!! Call 911 now!!!
just sayin

Cleveland, GA

#26121 Oct 3, 2013
call 911 now wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is so out of touch with reality it doesn't warrant a response, there isn't one. Did you get this way in a car wreck, or did you fall out of an airplane. No way you were born is way, your mind is a train wreck, you should seek help!!! Call 911 now!!!
Opinions vary cupcake.
treason

Odum, GA

#26122 Oct 3, 2013
just sayin wrote:
1st the part about explaining to our enemies how to attack us. What he was doing was explaining to the American people the position a minority in Congress is putting this country in, just one reason it has to stop. Our enemies are smart enough to know our weakness, some of our people and their politicians aren't!!

You should have learned this in High School. The government has 3 branches, here's how it works:

Legislative, made up of the House and the Senate

Executive, made up of the President and the Vice President

Judicial, made up of the members of the Supreme Court.

We have a bill passed by Congress, signed by the President and upheld as legal by the Supreme Court. Now way after the fact, 1/2 of one of the three branches of government is trying to change a law, without changing it, because they don't have the votes required in a democratic society. They have shut off funding to pay the bills owned by the United States of America, once the standard of the world. They refuse to approve a budget containing funding to pay the United States of American lawfully owned debts making a mockery of our system. They will do nothing unless the Health Care law, passed by the Legislative Branch, Signed by the Executive Branch and approved by the Judicial Branch is defunded.

For all you Constitution quoting liberals this flies in the face of the Constitution and the writer's of that document are turning in their graves. A very small part of the Three Branches of Government are holding the country hostage because they don't agree with a law they passed, the President signed and the Supreme Court upheld.

All that are participating in this attack on the Constitution and the United States of America should be locked up and tried for treason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 22 Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages