Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25565 Sep 26, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
The apparent fact that you don't know where the Feds get their $ shows how clueless and uneducated some people are...
Ba-BAM!!!!

Location hidden

#25566 Sep 26, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
From the liberal media
Poll: Obama approval drops to 43%
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57604620/...
If Obamacare is so GREAT, wonder why the president hasn't stepped up and volunteered to put himself and his family on Obamacare? Afterall, it's HIS "special" gift to us, his minions. Why isn't anyone asking him THAT question? Why is it good enough for us, but not HIM and HIS loved ones?
The liberals don't think much of themselves because they think that is A-OK.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#25567 Sep 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Johnny Isakson is a RINO! He just stated on C-span that he will vote yes for cloture. By him doing this, allows the Democrats to strip the defunding of Obamacare out of the House bill, with a partisan vote. Kick Johnny Isakson out on his a$$ come election time! He is part of the Obama team.
!!! News Flash !!!!

Right Wing Whackos continue Republican Civil War

Republicans Fail Again to Stop Obamacare
OMTE

Folkston, GA

#25568 Sep 26, 2013
Paul Broun 2014. Regardless of his religious beliefs and/or personal life. I think he is a REAL Southern Republican, and would represent the will of the people better than both the RINOs currently representing us now. Both of the morons in office now need to GO! They are RINOs and are more dangerous to Ga. than Obama is.(IMO)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#25570 Sep 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Noze, it's simply inexcusable that the IRS didn't account for the cost workspace and IT support for 3-years, obviously they can't be trusted and are hiding something.
Just another Right Wing Whacko Outraqe de Jour.
...Specifically, the IRS did not account for or attempt to quantify approximately $67 million of indirect ACA costs incurred for Fiscal Years 2010 through 2012. Indirect costs include, for example, providing employees with workspace and information technology support.
SMH. Wow. Defending the IRS and all that they've done. I'm happy that you are so impressed with their work. They are going to be ovaerseeing your healthcare. You are one scary individual.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
just sayin

Twinsburg, OH

#25571 Sep 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmmm, yes, the continued comedic value is priceless...
"first debunked such a claim"
"the bogus bit surfaced again"
"they’re still not exempt"
"twisted reading of the legislation"
"Congress was supposedly “exempt” when members couldn’t participate in the exchanges, and now that they are required to do so, they’re still somehow “exempt” from the law. Neither of these convoluted claims is true."
"a radio interview in which their disregard for the facts was nothing short of absurd"
"questions from Huckabee and answers from Pittenger were bursting with political mendacity"
http://www.factcheck.org/2013/08/no-special-s...
...Congress isn’t “exempt” from the law. It wasn’t exempt back in 2010, when we first debunked such a claim; nor were lawmakers exempt in May when the bogus bit surfaced again. Three months later, they’re still not exempt. In fact, as we’ve said before, lawmakers and their staffs face additional requirements that other Americans don’t. And the “special subsidy” to which Pittenger refers is simply a premium contribution that his employer, the federal government, has long made to the health insurance policies of its workers.
...This twisted reading of the legislation was based on the fact that originally Congress, like other Americans with work-based insurance or Americans on Medicare and Medicaid, wouldn’t be eligible for the exchanges. In other words, Congress was supposedly “exempt” when members couldn’t participate in the exchanges, and now that they are required to do so, they’re still somehow “exempt” from the law. Neither of these convoluted claims is true.
...Pittenger, a freshman representative from North Carolina, explained his stance on Aug. 26 to former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee in a radio interview in which their disregard for the facts was nothing short of absurd. Both the questions from Huckabee and answers from Pittenger were bursting with political mendacity.
Pittenger said he objected to a “special subsidy that Obama’s offering members of Congress to pay for our insurance,” saying this wasn’t “fair.” Huckabee called the “subsidy” a “little break” for Congress that “really exempted them from some of the pain of Obamacare.”
This “break,” however, is nothing more than a continuation of the premium contribution that the federal government has long made to its employees’ health insurance.
...But the Office of Personnel Management, which administers the FEHB Program, issued a proposed rule on Aug. 7 saying that the federal government would be able to continue to make the premium contributions. OPM said the contribution wouldn’t be greater than what is offered under the FEHB Program, and lawmakers and their staffs wouldn’t be eligible for the tax credits that are available to other Americans buying coverage through the exchanges.
In other words, OPM ruled that there would be a continuation of the status quo in terms of the employer premium contribution. But Huckabee and Pittenger offered listeners a distorted view, telling them this was special treatment for Congress and an exemption from the Affordable Care Act.
Exemption or subsidy? Newspeak semantics.
Federal employees will be credited up front while those that "may qualify" for a tax credit get no relief for a year. The "may qualify" is government language. People can decide for themselves what this means.

More people are having their policies cancelled as we speak. So much for "if you like your plan, you can keep it".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

Moultrie, GA

#25572 Sep 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Noze, it's simply inexcusable that the IRS didn't account for the cost workspace and IT support for 3-years, obviously they can't be trusted and are hiding something.
Just another Right Wing Whacko Outraqe de Jour.
...Specifically, the IRS did not account for or attempt to quantify approximately $67 million of indirect ACA costs incurred for Fiscal Years 2010 through 2012. Indirect costs include, for example, providing employees with workspace and information technology support.
Twisted & creepy, makes my skin crawl. You so quickly call others wackos... you're sicko! And I mean SICKO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#25573 Sep 26, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
And Obama and the liberals want the incompetent government and the IRS enforcing nobamacare?

The IRS is unable to account for $67 million spent from a slush fund established for Obamacare implementation, according to a Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) report released today.

Read more: http://atr.org/irs-watchdog-million-missing-o...
Waaaaaaahhhh !

Waaaaaaahhhh !

Right Wing Wackos lose the elections, and demand to stay freeloading deadbeats or they'll blow up the economy.

Right Wing Wackos - America's Taliban.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#25574 Sep 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>!!! News Flash !!!!

Right Wing Whackos continue Republican Civil War

Republicans Fail Again to Stop Obamacare
Damn democracy.

Right Wing Wackos hate democracy - they lost the elections and now like their Taliban brothers, terrorize America to get their way.

Too bad they don't carry the "Shame" gene.
RP McMurphy

Alpharetta, GA

#25575 Sep 26, 2013
I am new to reading this thread.
Plz tell me how you have a complete idiot with the name informed opinion?
What does OMTE mean? old men taste everything?
What is Oh My? Why?
Is Dave big?
Is there a bigDave 2?
Silver foxx have gray hair?
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25577 Sep 26, 2013

"Surge in fatal shark attacks blamed on global warming."

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2008/m...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25578 Sep 26, 2013
"Interpol warrant for ‘White Widow’ Samantha Lewthwaite over Kenya attack"

I think Sampson could have used the jawbone of this woman to kill some philistines.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/afri...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25579 Sep 26, 2013

Well it is is folks, proof of the malady afflicting Oh my and IO.

"'Climate change leads to psychiatric illness'"

http://www.sify.com/news/climate-change-leads...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25580 Sep 26, 2013
"AUSTRALIANS are getting so anxious about climate change that they are seeing their doctors for help."

Can also be cause by mass hysteria, like all libroids live with every day...

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/feelin...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25581 Sep 26, 2013

Does this sound like Oh my???

"Recently, patients alarmed by the tone of media reports and political speeches on climate change have been voicing severe distress, for fear of the imagined consequences of anthropogenic "global warming". In my clinical practice patients with benign and malignant disorders are concerned that their disease may be caused by "climate change" and that they might have remained healthy without it. In discussions, they are often specifically distressed that inefficiency or carelessness of policy makers could thus be the origin of their individual suffering."

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stor...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25582 Sep 26, 2013
RP McMurphy wrote:
What is Oh My? Why?
Is Dave big?
Is there a bigDave 2?

I can only answer the first question....
A long, long time ago, God allowed idiots to roam the Earth. So God brought about a world wide flood but saved Noah and his family.

Unbeknowst to God because of the havoc the flood created, an idiot stowed away on the Ark. The idiot crossed with a monkey and produced the trait of idiocy we see today in the final version of IO.

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#25583 Sep 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH. Wow. Defending the IRS and all that they've done. I'm happy that you are so impressed with their work. They are going to be ovaerseeing your healthcare. You are one scary individual.
Everyone knows that if you actually read the report and point out what it actually says then you MUST be defending the IRS, so says Synergy the Simpleton.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#25585 Sep 26, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
...More people are having their policies cancelled as we speak. So much for "if you like your plan, you can keep it".
Yeah, crap insurance that ain't worth a flip.
silver foxx

Moultrie, GA

#25587 Sep 26, 2013
RP McMurphy wrote:
What is Oh My? Why?
Is Dave big?
Is there a bigDave 2?
Most couldn't really care if you're new or not, why the announcement? And your point?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#25588 Sep 26, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisted & creepy, makes my skin crawl. You so quickly call others wackos... you're sicko! And I mean SICKO.
You're obviously new in town, drop back a few hundred pages and read up on your new good buddy How Now Brown Cow Who What When Where.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 16 Jeb 1,232
News Floyd Farm Bureau honored during annual meeting Jul 10 Cortney 1
Woodbine Cemetery Jun 30 Pat 1
News N.B Power targets Saturday for full restoration... (Dec '13) Jun 26 thenox 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 26 Treyleon71 41
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun '17 mac 8
Jeannie Stamey (Jul '15) Jun '17 Farrell Landon 4

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages