Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#25481 Sep 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
I would say that's great except that it makes one wonder why you reacted so strongly to Synergy's post about the exemption in the first place. In your words:
"What it tells me is that Right Wing Wackos believe ever (sic) unsubstantiated rumor that comes down the pipe, read it and weep...."
So I'm not "seeing what I want" - I'm going with what you posted. So no "unsubstantiated rumor" on the part of the Right, just the facts.
Synergy wrote:
How about answering the following question. What does it tell you about Obamacare knowing that Congress demanded that they and their staffs be exempted?
In Synergy's post the claim is made "that Congress demanded that they and their staffs be exempted", when in fact they were not.

Now you claim that pointing out the difference between a subsidy and an exemption is a strong reaction on my part, when in fact you're just making another pathetic attempt to bolster your sense of outrage.

The Right has chosen to describe this as an exemption because it sounds worse than describing it as a subsidy, a subsidy that existed before ACA and a subsidy that was restored after ACA. The Right needs their Outrage de Jour and this subsidy fulfills their hunger.
just sayin

Braselton, GA

#25482 Sep 25, 2013
Now wrote:
Some things need a little overkill to get across.......
Keep up the good work. The green cabal is lying to create the largest wealth transfer yet.
just sayin

Braselton, GA

#25483 Sep 25, 2013
Now wrote:
If these prices are correct, a lot of poor people will not be able to pay for Obamacare.
A person needs the money up front to get the insurance before getting a credit a year and a half later....
"Prices Set for New Health-Care Exchanges"
Comparisons between now and next year under the ACA law.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...
obamacare was designed to fail to justify the universal health care (single payer) system the authors of this law were really working toward.
Won't that be great? Everything will be free, obama will have saved us all, brought about world peace and cured male pattern baldness.
just sayin

Braselton, GA

#25484 Sep 25, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop bothering us with details and facts.
We're Right Wingers and we simply don't pay our own way.
We don't pay for our wars, we don't pay for our government benefits, and we don't pay for our healthcare.
Never have, never will.
Leave those facts to the fancy pants scientists and economist - we don't care, cause we don't pay - ever.
Hope that helps.
And io said to himself, "self" or he just posts to himself. What a joke.
I'm so glad we live in America where you can freely make a complete ass of yourself.
Keep posting, the sane people will get to see the real soul of a progressive, full of pride, hate, envy and without any moral compass whatsoever.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25485 Sep 25, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep tying him/her in knots and we're gonna have to call him/her Knothead.
LOL, but I didn't realize I was being redundant as you had already addressed her (I'm pretty sure) post.
just sayin

Braselton, GA

#25486 Sep 25, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
In Synergy's post the claim is made "that Congress demanded that they and their staffs be exempted", when in fact they were not.
Now you claim that pointing out the difference between a subsidy and an exemption is a strong reaction on my part, when in fact you're just making another pathetic attempt to bolster your sense of outrage.
The Right has chosen to describe this as an exemption because it sounds worse than describing it as a subsidy, a subsidy that existed before ACA and a subsidy that was restored after ACA. The Right needs their Outrage de Jour and this subsidy fulfills their hunger.
Thank you for demonstrating as progressives do, a wonderful example of Newspeak.
Careful folks these people are masters of perverting truth by changing the name of an event, idea or sentence.
Insidious hobby you have there oh my, io , searching or whatever incarnation you want to use.

Location hidden

#25487 Sep 25, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually went there again - Oh My Gosh.

ACA has guidelines for all Americans on the exchanges that determine IF and HOW MUCH of a subsidy one can receive. Congress and their staffers have been EXEMPTED from those guidelines and will receive their subsidies regardless of their income. Is that clear enough, or (to use your pet phrase) do you want to go around again?

I tell you what, if the "last word" is so important to you - feel free. Anyone reading these posts know you are grasping at straws. I'm done on this subject. I will just refer to the above paragraph.
Revelation

Braselton, GA

#25488 Sep 25, 2013
any chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Any chance you are the antichrist, you sure fit the mold.
The Second Beast

11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Location hidden

#25489 Sep 25, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for demonstrating as progressives do, a wonderful example of Newspeak.
Careful folks these people are masters of perverting truth by changing the name of an event, idea or sentence.
Insidious hobby you have there oh my, io , searching or whatever incarnation you want to use.
Outstanding - Newspeak is the perfect analogy.

Would you agree that IO's rants qualify as lovely examples of a "2 minute hate"?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#25490 Sep 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
ACA has guidelines for all Americans on the exchanges that determine IF and HOW MUCH of a subsidy one can receive. Congress and their staffers have been EXEMPTED from those guidelines and will receive their subsidies regardless of their income. Is that clear enough, or (to use your pet phrase) do you want to go around again?
I tell you what, if the "last word" is so important to you - feel free. Anyone reading these posts know you are grasping at straws. I'm done on this subject. I will just refer to the above paragraph.
Sure, since you've just admitted that this is nothing more than a word game to fuel Right Wing Whacko Outrage, let's go one more round.

Neither members of Congress, nor their Staff, are exempt from participating in the Exchange. Both members of Congress and their staff will receive subsidies for their costs.

Thanks for playing.
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25491 Sep 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep,
you have shown Oh my for the facetious libturd he/she is.

Congress and staffers receiving tax payer subsidies over and above the poor under Obamacare.

If they had remained under the regular Federal healthcare program, their subsidy correlates to private company subsidized healthcare.

If private companies give up their healthcare and push their employees onto obamacare, the employees will fall under the subsidies of Obamacare and will no longer get subsidies under the private company. When gubmint employees are pushed onto obamacare, the employees do not fall under the obamacare subsidies, they still get the federal healthcare subsidy.

So you are correct, and Oh my, the libturd, is wrong.
Why should gubmint employees get subsidized healthcare that no other American gets???

The answer is because Obama says so.
A healthcare law being changed and morphed everyday according the dictates of Obama.
The House needs to stop this runaway monster before it grows any more legs..

And Oh my owes you an apology for being a nitpicking jerk.
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25492 Sep 25, 2013
Revelation wrote:
<quoted text>
the number of a man, and his number is 666.

666 huh?
let's see. That could be IO, Oh my, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, or Biden.

Or it could be the old devil himself...

I vote for one of them libroids myself....
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25493 Sep 25, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
How Now Brown Cow is soooo funny, always declaring who gets their butt kicked while her credibility swirled down the toilet long ago. But up she pops, floating to the surface like some flushed turd escaping the treatment plant.
You Right Wing Whackos are outraged by this or that everyday since January 2009, yeah I say, so what.

Well now, no need to get your panties in a wad again, wedges produce a rash that causes ones brain to malfunction.
Intently denying is a sign of proof you have been disabled, along with your echo chamber.
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25494 Sep 25, 2013
""Climate change is an ongoing struggle to survive with coral, with no reprieve in sight," she said."

Huh?? climate change in an ongoing struggle to survive with coral???

Does this make sense to anyone....

"Coral flourishing at Bikini Atoll atomic test site"

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/24132798/#.UkM5_D_Q...

Now

Jefferson, GA

#25495 Sep 25, 2013
"Frogs bounce back, contradicting warmist doomsayers"

They also hop around pretty good.....

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/01/f...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25496 Sep 25, 2013
"MIT: Global Warming of 7°C ‘Could Kill Billions This Century’"

Wow- Billions huh??? this might cut down on the need for Obamacare.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/05/25/global-...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25497 Sep 25, 2013
'Worse Than Fiction'

"The authors suggest that "inter-clan fighting in Somalia" is a product of climate change. A likelier explanation is the collapse of a functioning Somali government and the rise of jihadists in the region."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1244245670097...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25499 Sep 25, 2013
"Climate change is driving increase in tiger attacks"

This may explain the Siegfried and Roy tiger attack, where Roy got chewed up badly. I guess the water got to close.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn15000...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#25500 Sep 25, 2013
For the clueless and uneducated among us...

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/09/81510-10-sign...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#25501 Sep 25, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress and staffers receiving tax payer subsidies over and above the poor under Obamacare.
So, before ACA, Congress and their staff were participating in the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program and receiving a tax payer subsidy over and above the poor under Obamacare.

And after ACA Congress and their staff will be participating in the Exchange and receiving a tax payer subsidy over and above the poor under Obamacare.

Which for some means that even though Congress and their staff will be participating in the Exchange, they are really exempt from the Exchange.

Stayed tuned, tomorrow there will be new fuel for the Right Wing Whacko Outrage de Jour which is sure to be another nitpickers delight. Course it all depends on who's picking the nit, then we'll know if it's a good thing to pick nits or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Oct 6 Joe 56
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance