Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
any chance

Dawsonville, GA

#25302 Sep 23, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>My advice to anyone, is to not even read IO or Oh my's posts. They are obviously devil worshiping muslims. By reading their posts, you invite the devil into your home. Ignore them and their minions, unless you just want to pick at the dummies. ;)
Any chance you are the antichrist, you sure fit the mold.
is it

Dawsonville, GA

#25303 Sep 23, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
Who said this?
In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.”
Not sure, it wasn't the same guy who stood on an aircraft carrier in his pretend flight jack and declared victory over Iraq is it???
just sayin

Reidsville, GA

#25304 Sep 23, 2013
just sayin

Reidsville, GA

#25305 Sep 23, 2013
is it wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure, it wasn't the same guy who stood on an aircraft carrier in his pretend flight jack and declared victory over Iraq is it???
That was a juvenile stunt which he was properly hammered for pulling, but no it was your dear leader that pronounced that particular lie.
just sayin

Reidsville, GA

#25306 Sep 23, 2013
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Less than 40% in favor and more than 50% oppose.
what do you do

Dawsonville, GA

#25307 Sep 23, 2013
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm so glad you know what business people were going to do before they did it.
Do you have any experience in making business decisions in real life or are you satisfied with whatever wikipedia and your handlers tell you?
Benefits are the best way possible for an employer to give employees a raise.
Your argument makes zero sense.
Health insurance benefits aren't subject to overtime or the employer's share of FICA nor is it in the mix when workman's comp rates are figured.
Benefits such as health insurance came into being as a method of attracting the best employees when there was a freeze on wages.
How many people today took jobs for the insurance? Ever consider that those who will lose the spousal and/or family coverage because of the new law? Ever consider what it will cost those people to replace this benefit?
I didn't think so.
You must be in your sixty's or seventy's, that's the way it was. Not that way today and that's a big problem. You people remember when it was easy to get a good job and the U.S. had plenty of good jobs to choose from. Corporations wanted to be in the U.S. and wanted the best workers, so they offered benefit packages and good wages. But as wages and benefit package costs escalated they moved jobs offshore to cut costs. Good jobs got harder to get so companies like Wal-Mart, Publix & Home Depot have increased the "part time" work force to avoid benefit packages. Even the good packages don't cover spouses much anymore. Wages you could live on were the norm back in your day, not near as many today as you remember. Of course we are talking about the middle class, the backbone of America and the largest segment by number in the U.S. by far. That's the group without an increase in wages in 20 years, taking into account inflation. Now the upper 2% who have all the wealth have enough money to buy your soul and a house on Palm Beach and you don't even realize it. You are what the rich call a cheap date, they screw you and you ask for nothing in return and give your them your blind support.

P.S. Not that its any of your business but you seem to think you know what I am. I own my on very very small business in another state. When I was a kid I imagined being a millionaire, now I am one and a half. Problem is being a millionaire today is like having half that in the sixties. On the up side I don't need anyone's help for a darn thing, we can give a little and do to anything that feeds poor kids, what do you do.
hate route

Dawsonville, GA

#25308 Sep 23, 2013
just sayin wrote:
http://www.realclearpolitics.c om/epolls/other/obama_and_demo crats_health_care_plan-1130.ht ml
A couple of things and I am done with you. I was just trying to show you all Presidents tell tall tales, sometimes on purpose sometime due to events out of their control, so get over it.

You will also notice in that poll,or maybe another one with similar numbers in the favor and oppose columns, that most
are not in favor of killing the law, but making it better. Most people who aren't on Medicare realize something has to be fixed, and this law can be fixed.

You people fear or hate things you don't understand, Muslims, Gays, Catholic's and the health care law to name a few of a very
long list.
Learning about those things might be easier on your heart than the pure hate route.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25309 Sep 23, 2013
real wrote:
<quoted text>
Your blindness is not pretend, its sad but its real.
Your stpuidity is not pretend. It's sad AND it's real.

Location hidden

#25310 Sep 23, 2013
is it wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The guy on the aircraft carrier LOVES this country. So, no. It isn't the same guy.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#25311 Sep 23, 2013
what do you do wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be in your sixty's or seventy's, that's the way it was. Not that way today and that's a big problem. You people remember when it was easy to get a good job and the U.S. had plenty of good jobs to choose from. Corporations wanted to be in the U.S. and wanted the best workers, so they offered benefit packages and good wages. But as wages and benefit package costs escalated they moved jobs offshore to cut costs. Good jobs got harder to get so companies like Wal-Mart, Publix & Home Depot have increased the "part time" work force to avoid benefit packages. Even the good packages don't cover spouses much anymore. Wages you could live on were the norm back in your day, not near as many today as you remember. Of course we are talking about the middle class, the backbone of America and the largest segment by number in the U.S. by far. That's the group without an increase in wages in 20 years, taking into account inflation. Now the upper 2% who have all the wealth have enough money to buy your soul and a house on Palm Beach and you don't even realize it. You are what the rich call a cheap date, they screw you and you ask for nothing in return and give your them your blind support.
P.S. Not that its any of your business but you seem to think you know what I am. I own my on very very small business in another state. When I was a kid I imagined being a millionaire, now I am one and a half. Problem is being a millionaire today is like having half that in the sixties. On the up side I don't need anyone's help for a darn thing, we can give a little and do to anything that feeds poor kids, what do you do.
I don't think bein a queer prostitute can be considered ownin your OWN business. Just sayin, dummy.*dyin*:)))))
just sayin

Reidsville, GA

#25312 Sep 23, 2013
what do you do wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even close to a millionaire and I give my time and treasure where and when I can, the Good Lord willing. I remember the difficulty of finding any work at all in the late seventies and was pleased when I finally found some. It was a different time, there were poor folks then too, and we know that there always will be. I'm grateful for what I have and don't worry about those that have more. I've not met many happy rich folks.

Location hidden

#25313 Sep 23, 2013
just sayin wrote:
http://www.realclearpolitics.c om/epolls/other/obama_and_demo crats_health_care_plan-1130.ht ml
Doesn't matter. A majority of the people didn't want it when he signed it into law. He doessn't CARE what the people want. He is der Obama....the mighty and powerful.

Location hidden

#25314 Sep 23, 2013
any chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Any chance you are the antichrist, you sure fit the mold.
No. That would be your hero, Obama.
just sayin

Reidsville, GA

#25315 Sep 23, 2013
hate route wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of things and I am done with you. I was just trying to show you all Presidents tell tall tales, sometimes on purpose sometime due to events out of their control, so get over it.
You will also notice in that poll,or maybe another one with similar numbers in the favor and oppose columns, that most
are not in favor of killing the law, but making it better. Most people who aren't on Medicare realize something has to be fixed, and this law can be fixed.
You people fear or hate things you don't understand, Muslims, Gays, Catholic's and the health care law to name a few of a very
long list.
Learning about those things might be easier on your heart than the pure hate route.
Having been raised a Roman Catholic, and although I no longer practice Catholicism, I don't hate Catholics. As a matter of fact, I don't hate anyone and using that kind of argument is a total fraud.
Not giving boisterous approval of homosexual behaviors is not the same as hating the people that practice those behaviors. Not wishing to validate a cult like islam, is not the same as hating victims of that cult. I believe them to be deceived, but I do not judge them as people. I'm not a Cowboys fan either.

Location hidden

#25316 Sep 23, 2013
hate route wrote:
<quoted text>
long list.
As I have posted a couple of times...why not help the poor RIGHT NOW and work on healthcare REFORM that actually makes sense PLUS NO EXEMPTIONS. Perhaps YOU will answer this since none of your fellow libs will. How do you feel about Congress and their staffs being exempt? THEY demanded it. Wonder why? If it's SO WONDERFUL, why is it SO important to them that they be exempt? How do you feel about a congress who thinks that Obamacare is good enough for you, but not for them?
just sayin

Reidsville, GA

#25317 Sep 23, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The guy on the aircraft carrier LOVES this country. So, no. It isn't the same guy.
Quite a contrast between the two.
just sayin

Reidsville, GA

#25318 Sep 23, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That would be your hero, Obama.
Nah, he's the idol.
just sayin

Reidsville, GA

#25319 Sep 23, 2013
hate route wrote:
<quoted text>
long list.
I get the idea that something has to be done with health care costs and ever increasing insurance premiums. I don't believe the government to be qualified to run this. For example, 22% of the total costs of welfare actually make it to those that need the assistance ( no exclusions made for fraud), so the cost of administering is 78%. This is no better than the "greedy" insurance companies. Now don't get me wrong, I don't have any sympathy for insurance companies, but they do pay taxes and provide a return for their investors. Who are the investors? People with mutual funds, individual shareholders, institutional share holders like retirement funds both public and private, and the like.
Now, we can let a government agency or agencies that are faceless and answer to no one run this or we can through open the doors to market forces and competition. I don't like monopolies and certainly not government monopolies. I do not trust them.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25320 Sep 23, 2013
hate route wrote:
<quoted text>
long list.
Same old cliche, the Left really needs to come up with something a little more persuasive - like some facts. You can spin it any way you like, but most (if not all) of the polls are showing the American people are not happy with the bill of goods they've been sold. They've been referenced already, I'm not repeating them.)
The Dems voted it in with out having a clue what was in it - Pelosi admitted it loud and clear. Now that somebody has to actually implement it, all "the chickens are coming home to roost." More than one third of the mandates have been delayed until after the election.(A few examples: the Medicare cuts, the employer mandate, caps on out of pocket insurance costs, etc) Gee, now why would the Obama administration do that if they were so confident everyone is going to be SO happy with it. The family of four that was told by Obama that their premiums would go down $2,500 will instead be facing what is estimated to be an over $7,000/year increase. Congress and their precious little staffers will be getting an approximate $11,000 subsidy to cover their health insurance costs - must be nice to not be one of the "little people."
Funny thing on here, the majority of the "hate" going around comes from the Left as they deny that those of us on the Right have legitimate arguments against Obama's policies. Nope, the best you typically end up defaulting on is that we just "hate" those someone "different" than us - of course, you are the ones defining who we think are "different" from us - not us.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25321 Sep 23, 2013
Hmmm, don't know what I did there, but

"those someone "different" than us" should be "those who are "different" than us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nasty woman. you've been warned. Feb 18 Farrell Landon 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Feb 16 Well now 32
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Feb 15 Blue 1,221
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb 10 GodsPrincess2939 6
immigration issues Jan 30 Heywood 1
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Jan '17 Anonymous 3
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan '17 Anonymous 29

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages