Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25086 Sep 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharpton just continues to embarrass himself,(psst, hey Al, the US is a Constitutional Republic, ole buddy, not a democracy). And it still stuns me that MSNBC gave a man of his reputation and with his background a show to highlight his ignorance on national television.
And since he brought it up. That "preexisting condition" section of Obamacare is symptomatic of the whole thing. As of 2013, only 29% of the projected number of people have signed up for the program. And yet, despite less than a third of the estimated number signing up, they have had to close the program to any new enrollees because the cost has already been 2 1/2 times the original projected costs. Surprise, surprise, surprise.
Today on the radio, I listened to a Senator who is a medical doctor talking about Obamacare. He said that he chaired a committee on medical insurance and they came up with a law that TRULY was affordable and less than 200 pages(as opposed to 23,000) and it also covered pre-existing conditions. It sounded very sensible and easy to understand. I couldn't hear it all because someone was talking to me. I'm going to search around on the internet and see if I can find out anything about it. I cannot believe this is going to happen. More and more democrats are separating themselves from it. Why can't the liberals understand that if the people in Washington have exempted themselves from it, there is something WRONG with it? What is wrong with them?????
I just remembered. That same doctor stated that the healthcare law shouldn't be a democrat law or a republican law. It should have been a collarboration of both parties. Instead, it's a one party law and was forced through and hoisted on the people. Everytime I think about it, it infuriates me.

Location hidden

#25087 Sep 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Somebody call the WAAAmbulance.:)
http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/20/somebod...
Republicans don't want to shut the Government down. Obama wants to shut the the Government down. He's holding this country hostage with Obamacare.
Obama's narcissism has reared its ugly head. If Obama TRULY cared about this country, he would put a stop to this. At the very least, postpone it until everyone understands it. He doesn't want us to understand it. Just as he didn't care that we didn't want it when he signed it, he doesn't care that we still don't want it. He simply doesn't care.

Location hidden

#25088 Sep 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>WTF??? Look ya'll he's really lost his mind.*dyin laughin*
I know. Scary, huh?

Location hidden

#25089 Sep 20, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
It's another red line, one of many he has drawn in the sand.
After the debacle about Syria, and backing down; maybe the repubs see
Obama for what he really is, a cutthroat only against the American people.
His own kind of starting to distance themselves. They are worried about getting reelected. They should.

Location hidden

#25090 Sep 20, 2013
Now wrote:
The White House under Obama is always a year late and a year short of money........
It's hard not to laugh at the Obama antics even though it's so hard on the American people....
"White House Warns ObamaCare Will Put Americans' Personal Info at Risk"
"“Today we are sending a clear message that we will not tolerate anyone seeking to defraud consumers in the Health Insurance Marketplace,” Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said after the meeting.“We have strong security safeguards in the marketplace to protect people’s personal information against fraud and we will work with our partners to aggressively prosecute bad actors, just as we have been doing in Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program.”"
And how many billions are lost on medicare each year???? many-many-many
They cant even enforce the laws already on the books.
Obama's Administration's red lines are nothing more than "quotes for the media and the gullible supporters."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Yeah, they'll protect us alright. I feel all warm and fuzzy now.
When you think about it, this country has been in chaos since Obama took office. His lack of experience and lack of love for this country is so evident.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25091 Sep 21, 2013
nobama is only worried about who is trying to mess with him. poor guy....

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25092 Sep 21, 2013
Broun 2014.
just sayin

Ellaville, GA

#25093 Sep 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost, almost, almost.
You almost attempted to rebut the states facts.
But if course you couldn't, so you didn't even try.
Keep sucking up my money for your free medic care, you Right Wing freeloading deadbeat parasite.
Projecting again?
Progressives are faithless and as such have no hope, so they project their faults and misery upon everyone else. It doesn't have to be this way, but it is a choice. To continue following the utopia seeking talkers where one can continue to have no hope is a fools errand. This is it, there is nothing more than the pettiness of the here and now. No future, no prospects, no hope.
A life lived in rebellion, filled with misery that only comes out as hateful arrogance while they try in vain to justify their vitriol against those who do not walk the path of progressive hell is not a happy life. The guilt that will be visited back on one that chooses this manner of living, will in the quiet of solitude be a weight too heavy to carry.

Now

Homer, GA

#25094 Sep 21, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting again?
Progressives are faithless and as such have no hope, so they project their faults and misery upon everyone else. It doesn't have to be this way, but it is a choice. To continue following the utopia seeking talkers where one can continue to have no hope is a fools errand. This is it, there is nothing more than the pettiness of the here and now. No future, no prospects, no hope.
A life lived in rebellion, filled with misery that only comes out as hateful arrogance while they try in vain to justify their vitriol against those who do not walk the path of progressive hell is not a happy life. The guilt that will be visited back on one that chooses this manner of living, will in the quiet of solitude be a weight too heavy to carry.

Thank you.
For posting words of the thoughts of many..

Now

Homer, GA

#25095 Sep 21, 2013
"Homeland Security to test BOSS facial recognition at junior hockey game"

When the scanner sees Obama, the name Afred E. Newman will come up first, next will be Bozo the clown.
Now

Homer, GA

#25097 Sep 21, 2013
Ohhh the Brutality of it...the devastation it does...millions of jobs lost.....wolves running wild......

Well Nancy (botox) Pelosi, you'll find out what's in the bill after it's passed.
Turn about is fair play after all....

"Pelosi on CR Defunding Obamacare:‘One of the Most Intentional Acts of Brutality’"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunte...
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#25098 Sep 21, 2013
This was the best statement that I have ever heard Boehner give.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Now

Homer, GA

#25099 Sep 21, 2013
Obamacare - intrusive, blatant, confusion, unstable, out of control, non-understandable, and totally not useful.

The above also describes Obama himself....

If you hire a yard man, house cleaner, etc., you are responsible for the following.......

"An individual who employs a part-time employee, like a domestic worker, must “inform employees of the existence of the 'Health Insurance Marketplace,' and include a description of the services it provides and how employees can contact the Marketplace to request assistance.”"

Now

Homer, GA

#25100 Sep 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:

After reading how the Senate may deal with what Boehner and house has passed, I'm not sure if this is just another political ploy by Boehner to appear to be fighting against Obamacare while actually allowing the demos to take credit for funding it through the Senate. McConnell seems to be waffling on the issue.
Guess we'll have to wait and see how the Senate handles it...

OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#25101 Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#25102 Sep 21, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading how the Senate may deal with what Boehner and house has passed, I'm not sure if this is just another political ploy by Boehner to appear to be fighting against Obamacare while actually allowing the demos to take credit for funding it through the Senate. McConnell seems to be waffling on the issue.
Guess we'll have to wait and see how the Senate handles it...
I don't trust Boehner either. He is Obama's buddy. I think he had no choice but to pass this resolution. But I think Sen. Rand Paul will make it happen in the Senate, if at all possible.
I think Rand Paul will be our next president in 2016.
matches

Dawsonville, GA

#25103 Sep 21, 2013
Now wrote:
After reading all these nutty theories about climate change, I've decided man knows less than we did 3,000 years ago.
Back then all they had to worry about was food and shelter. Nowadays we gotta worry about the sky falling, the economy falling, the stock market falling, and all the old people falling at one time, and putting the health care industry in a downward spiral.
Well, the last one is not really a worry, Obamacare will take care of that.
Now I understand what you and others like you are. I goggled NOW and discovered you are part of an alien race from the planet gulliableignoramasss who arrived here by mistake in 1961 about the same time the U.S. dropped a couple of nukes on N.C. Due to the depth of you incompetence and inability to see the obvious they did not exploded but seem to be set to explode some time in the future. A fact that has been hidden from the public at large. This incident proves the biggest enemy we have to fear is ourselves, something native Americans have know for years. Some believe the explosion will occur when the vote to stop the Health Care bill passes. Its been tried 50 times with no success. The latest attack on the U.S. these things have come up with is taking over the Republican Party, can't figure why they want to call it that, its not Republican anymore. They are trying for the 12th time to shut down our government's ability to pay or debts. Making the U.S. no different than the low life who doesn't pay his bills. They are not trying to do anything to cut our expenses, just not pay what we already owe!!!They seem to have something against our people all having access to the health care. A bill that was passed by Congress and deemed legal and binding by the Supreme Court is not to their liking. Why don't you people go back where you came from, I will supply the rocket fuel if you will supply the matches.
jack

Dawsonville, GA

#25104 Sep 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't trust Boehner either. He is Obama's buddy. I think he had no choice but to pass this resolution. But I think Sen. Rand Paul will make it happen in the Senate, if at all possible.
I think Rand Paul will be our next president in 2016.
Wanna bet, any amount is OK with me. You people are not going to take over this country, that's a fact jack!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25105 Sep 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
I agree with you on his statement, I just wish I could believe he was truly committed to getting rid of Obamacare and was not just putting his finger up to test the wind. I don't trust Boehner to not cave.
taxes

Dawsonville, GA

#25106 Sep 21, 2013
Now wrote:
Obamacare - intrusive, blatant, confusion, unstable, out of control, non-understandable, and totally not useful.
The above also describes Obama himself....
If you hire a yard man, house cleaner, etc., you are responsible for the following.......
"An individual who employs a part-time employee, like a domestic worker, must “inform employees of the existence of the 'Health Insurance Marketplace,' and include a description of the services it provides and how employees can contact the Marketplace to request assistance.”"
Oh my GOD!!!! You have some poor ignorant lowly person doing your domestic work and you have to hand them a PIECE OF PAPER!!! What a burden!!!! How can they expect so much, we only want them to work, get a couple of bucks and disappear! How will we ever comply!!!

Maybe we can do the same thing we do now, pay them in cash to avoid taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Pastor Found Guilty Of Molesting Teena... Apr 17 Here is what I 7
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Apr 14 Showtime 35
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Apr 14 Showtime 32
News Melvin Shares Life Story in Young Stranger Apr 12 Greg B 1
Creative Landscaping Mar 31 Stole from me 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mar 28 Meme 1,227
ex sheriff bennett Mar 28 in the know 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance