Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Now

Baldwin, GA

#25065 Sep 20, 2013
"Republicans ‘trying to mess with me,’ Obama tells crowd at Missouri auto plant"

I say mess with him big time.........

As IO would say WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"Obama spoke a couple of hours after the House passed a short-term budget bill that would pay for government operations through mid-December but withhold funding for Obama’s signature health-care law.

Obama at times sought to belittle GOP lawmakers.“The most basic constitutional duty Congress has is to pass a budget,” said the president, a former constitutional law lecturer.“That’s Congress 101.”

Obama also addressed Republicans’ threats not to raise the government’s borrowing limit later this year, noting that every president over the past half century, Republican and Democratic, has done so as a matter of course. Threatening not to raise the limit, he said, is “the height of irresponsibility.”"

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25066 Sep 20, 2013
Now wrote:
"Republicans ‘trying to mess with me,’ Obama tells crowd at Missouri auto plant"
I say mess with him big time.........
As IO would say WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
"Obama spoke a couple of hours after the House passed a short-term budget bill that would pay for government operations through mid-December but withhold funding for Obama’s signature health-care law.
Obama at times sought to belittle GOP lawmakers.“The most basic constitutional duty Congress has is to pass a budget,” said the president, a former constitutional law lecturer.“That’s Congress 101.”
Obama also addressed Republicans’ threats not to raise the government’s borrowing limit later this year, noting that every president over the past half century, Republican and Democratic, has done so as a matter of course. Threatening not to raise the limit, he said, is “the height of irresponsibility.”"
I just love the narcissism - to Obama, it is all about him. Me, me, me, me, I, I, I, I -(unless, of course, someone is talking about responsibility).
Now

Baldwin, GA

#25067 Sep 20, 2013
"( CNSNews.com )- After the House voted 230-189 today for a continuing resolution that would fund the rest of the government but defund Obamcare, House Speaker John Boehner declared it a “victory for commonsense.”

“It’s time for us to say no,” Boehner said.“It’s time to stop this before it causes any more damage to American families and American businesses.”

“You know, we had a victory today for the American people,” said Boehner.“And frankly, we also had a victory for commonsense."

Location hidden

#25068 Sep 20, 2013
A lot of the news today talked about the shooting of 13 people in Chicago last night. And I got curious and looked up the 10 deadliest cities of 2012.
Flint MI, Detroit MI, New Orlean LA, Baltimore MD, Birmingham AL, Newark NJ, Oakland CA, Baton Rouge LA, Cleveland OH, and Memphis TN.

Without exception, all 10 cities have been controlled by Democrats (with the very occasional Republican) for the last 50-60 years. Draw your own conclusions.
Now

Baldwin, GA

#25069 Sep 20, 2013
The ball is in the Senate........

"Will Harry Reid Agree to Fund the Government?"

If the Senate does not pass the house bill, the libroids are the ones shutting down the gubmint......

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Now

Baldwin, GA

#25070 Sep 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love the narcissism - to Obama, it is all about him. Me, me, me, me, I, I, I, I -(unless, of course, someone is talking about responsibility).

It's another red line, one of many he has drawn in the sand.
After the debacle about Syria, and backing down; maybe the repubs see
Obama for what he really is, a cutthroat only against the American people.
Now

Baldwin, GA

#25072 Sep 20, 2013
The White House under Obama is always a year late and a year short of money........

It's hard not to laugh at the Obama antics even though it's so hard on the American people....

"White House Warns ObamaCare Will Put Americans' Personal Info at Risk"

"“Today we are sending a clear message that we will not tolerate anyone seeking to defraud consumers in the Health Insurance Marketplace,” Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said after the meeting.“We have strong security safeguards in the marketplace to protect people’s personal information against fraud and we will work with our partners to aggressively prosecute bad actors, just as we have been doing in Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program.”"

And how many billions are lost on medicare each year???? many-many-many

They cant even enforce the laws already on the books.

Obama's Administration's red lines are nothing more than "quotes for the media and the gullible supporters."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Now

Baldwin, GA

#25073 Sep 20, 2013
"Meat must be rationed to four portions a week, says report on climate change"

"People will have to be rationed to four modest portions of meat and one litre of milk a week if the world is to avoid run-away climate change, a major new report warns."

RUN-AWAY CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!
coming to your neighborhood soon..........

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2008/s...
Now

Baldwin, GA

#25074 Sep 20, 2013
"NASA: Smog chemical tied to Arctic warming
‘It’s very dramatic,’ study lead author says of ozone findings"

dramatic??? as in, it's the drama that matters.....

http://www.climateark.org/shared/reader/welco...

Now

Baldwin, GA

#25075 Sep 20, 2013
Well hell and damnation, what's next? smokestacks again?

"Cleaner skies means more global warming"

Yep, you're reading it right. Cleaner skies mean more global warming.....

"London, July 10 : For past three decades, Europe has been following the trend of saying goodbye to air pollution and smoky chimneys but a new study has shown that cleaning up the skies has allowed more of the sun's rays to pierce the atmosphere, contributing to at least half the global warming that has occurred."

Half??? that's 50% of the problem right there.

Where are the real scientists when we need them?

http://www.britainnews.net/story/380688
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#25076 Sep 20, 2013
Now

Baldwin, GA

#25077 Sep 20, 2013
"Doctors: Third babies are the same as patio heaters"

Yep, you parents are going to have to get rid of that third kid, he was just a brat anyway....

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/27/docto...
Now

Baldwin, GA

#25078 Sep 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
A lot of the news today talked about the shooting of 13 people in Chicago last night. And I got curious and looked up the 10 deadliest cities of 2012.
Flint MI, Detroit MI, New Orlean LA, Baltimore MD, Birmingham AL, Newark NJ, Oakland CA, Baton Rouge LA, Cleveland OH, and Memphis TN.
Without exception, all 10 cities have been controlled by Democrats (with the very occasional Republican) for the last 50-60 years. Draw your own conclusions.

My conclusion is demos do NOT enforce the laws...

Location hidden

#25079 Sep 20, 2013
Now wrote:
"Meat must be rationed to four portions a week, says report on climate change"
"People will have to be rationed to four modest portions of meat and one litre of milk a week if the world is to avoid run-away climate change, a major new report warns."
RUN-AWAY CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!
coming to your neighborhood soon..........
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2008/s...
The global warming/climate change agenda has always been about one thing - control. If it were about the facts and true science, the adherents would be looking at the forthcoming IPCC report as good news and would be saying - wow, great, things aren't as bad as we thought. Instead you have government representatives wanting anything that shows that the warming is nowhere near the projections watered down, if not completely deleted. That isn't an interest in science, that is an attempt to further propaganda.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25080 Sep 20, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope no dictators involved, the law was passed by a duly elected Congress and signed by a duly elected President. While these facts may be hard for some to accept they are still facts.
Don't be stupid. That law was ramrodded through and you know it. If a Republican had done that, you would be going insane. Okay. He now knows that a majority of the people DO NOT want it, but he refuses to stop it. He IS a dictator.

Location hidden

#25081 Sep 20, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, Betsy McCaughey made specific statements which were shown to be untrue. No interpretation needed.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
lol You are a right fighter. You don't care about facts. You just want to be right.

Location hidden

#25082 Sep 20, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that the senate did not vote. It was pushed through under reconciliation. Pelosi said she didn't know what was in it and we'd find out later. When challenged in the supreme court the Obama administration changed the definition to a tax or it would not have made it through there either. of course they spent months telling anyone that would listen that it wasn't a tax, but the truth is always a casualty when this president opens his mouth. Since we all Know that all taxes are subject to approval of the house, then the house was and is well within it's purview to suspend and/or cancel funding.(Think Viet Nam)
The senate can now either listen to their constituents and remove funding for the Affordable Care Act (another oxymoron) or they can shut down the government. Very simple. The house funds all other activities of government save for the automatic increases. Course the progressives that rule the democrat party with an iron fist will lie and call these "cuts". Holding the line is not a cut.
The democrats in the senate might actually do the right thing and accept the house bill as written and then der leader can either submit to the will of the people or he can shut down the government. The choices are clear.
Good luck trying to get ANYTHING to sink into her hard head. She's not into facts. She's into thinking she's right. Craziest thing ever.

Location hidden

#25083 Sep 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
The greatest thing about ObamaCare is how is forces Right Wingers to reveal how they really, really, hate the thought of personal responsibility; how they really, really hate the thought that they might be forced to pay for their own medical care.
It's is so amusing to read this self-proclaimed "conservatives" whining and puling about a law that simply says if you don't carry insurance, you'll pay a few hundred dollars to help pay toward the medical care you utilize.
How much clearer can these freeloading deadbeats make it that they are the biggest parasites around ?
If Obamacare is so wonderful, wonder why the union big wigs are so upset about Obamacare?
BTW, if YOU are paying for MY insurance, you aren't doing a very good job. Could you please work harder?
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#25084 Sep 20, 2013

Location hidden

#25085 Sep 20, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>I knew I'd be sorry I asked. You need help, lots and lots of help.
I'm glad you asked IO that question. I read his answer and you are correct. I guess I didn't realize how crazy he truly is. I skip over almost all of his posts. I learned early on that they all say the same thing. I thought they were mostly shtick. I'm convinced now that he is seriously off his rocker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... Aug 18 Debra Davis 1
Shooting in Woodbine and no arrests?????? Aug 14 Bubba D 2
information Aug 8 sweetbaby 5
ready for whatever! Aug 3 Candy_Lady4845 2
head (Mar '14) Jul 29 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul 29 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul 29 wicked 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages