Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#24962 Sep 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You are going on an assumption. Has she been asked to provide that?(This is a serious question.)
Dear Dipsy Doodle,

It's called backing up what you say.
She couldn't, so she didn't.
a compliment

Dawsonville, GA

#24964 Sep 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot, ya dumb muslim. Everybody knows acorn is communist. Just like everybody knows you are a dumb sandy a$$ muslim. Ya know?
I bet you don't even know what a communist is. Keep up the posting!!! You are making normal Republicans everywhere wonder how the party will survive with morons like you in the mix.

You are one ignorant S.O.B., for what you are that's a compliment!
Informed Opinion

United States

#24965 Sep 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot, ya dumb muslim. Everybody knows acorn is communist. Just like everybody knows you are a dumb sandy a$$ muslim. Ya know?
Now that's one persuasive argument.

Please keep posting.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#24966 Sep 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn. Even your seldom short answers are worn out and boring.
Better go so a doctor for that sleep apnea.

No worries we working folks will pay the medical bill - we are used to supporting Right Wing Freeloading Deadbeats.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#24967 Sep 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>I just googled this subject. Several links popped up. McCaughey WAS referenced in some, however, not in all. At any rate, you just saying it's not true doesn't make it so. Now where have I read THAT before??????
http://watchdog.org/106044/obamacare-sex-drug...
Let's see if we get this right:

You Right Wing Wackos don't care if the government eavesdrops and wiretaps on your phone calls, emails, and computer searches;

You don't care if the government kidnaps, tortures, and occasionally assassinates your children;

You don't care if the government lies you into wars that cost Trillions of Dollars and thousands of dead Marines;

But by God they better not ask you medical questions when providing medical insurance.

What is it you always say ?

If you object - you must have something to hide.

Don't worry - they already know about the electro convulsive therapy and the massive amounts of Xaxax you use, so relax.
I care

Dawsonville, GA

#24968 Sep 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going on an assumption. Has she been asked to provide that?(This is a serious question.)
Your snappy comebacks are way short of being snappy lately. They have never made any sense but at least they were funny. Has the old folks home were you live tired of your constant rants and upped your meds to calm you down?? I only ask because I care.
Now

Homer, GA

#24969 Sep 19, 2013
This post for all you FAT libroids......you know who I mean...

"Fat causes a billion tonnes of greenhouse gas"

"HIGH rates of obesity in richer countries cause up to a billion extra tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions every year, compared with countries with leaner populations, according to a study that assesses the additional food and fuel needs of the overweight.

The finding is particularly worrying, scientists say, because obesity is on the rise in many rich nations."

Scientists huh??? ROFL
Must be the same ones eating Crow this year.

These folks aint got nothing better to do....

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/climate-cha...

Now

Homer, GA

#24970 Sep 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
How Now Brown Cow,
another known liar.
Hi HO, away you go Liar...
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#24971 Sep 19, 2013
I care wrote:
<quoted text>
Your snappy comebacks are way short of being snappy lately. They have never made any sense but at least they were funny. Has the old folks home were you live tired of your constant rants and upped your meds to calm you down?? I only ask because I care.
Hey, fa$$ot general was this one of your soldiers?*smilin*
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/family-research-co...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Now

Homer, GA

#24972 Sep 19, 2013
Now how did the libroids miss this one...

"Study: Global warming sparked by ancient farming methods"

Dam them ancients for planting food to eat, getting fat and adding billions of tons greenhouse gas each year.

Guess this means the present generation is not to blame, except for those drug cartels and terrorists setting the wild fires out west....

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/08/18/an...

Now

Homer, GA

#24973 Sep 19, 2013
So much for Science solving problems, more likely they are the cause of problems...

"OZONE-FRIENDLY CHEMICAL SAID TO BE CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING"

"Refrigerant chemicals that have replaced substances banned for allegedly harming the ozone layer are poised to become a major source of global warming, according to a study conducted by the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (NEAA)."

It's a catch 22 with Obama + all libroids + scientists.

http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php...

Now

Homer, GA

#24974 Sep 19, 2013
After reading all these nutty theories about climate change, I've decided man knows less than we did 3,000 years ago.
Back then all they had to worry about was food and shelter. Nowadays we gotta worry about the sky falling, the economy falling, the stock market falling, and all the old people falling at one time, and putting the health care industry in a downward spiral.

Well, the last one is not really a worry, Obamacare will take care of that.

Now

Homer, GA

#24975 Sep 19, 2013
just as I suspected wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an editorial opinion numbnuts, not a discussion of fact.
Which became obvious with this quote "Roger A. Pielke Jr., a professor of environmental studies at the University of Colorado, notes that globally, hurricane wind speed - an indicator for the amount of energy in the atmosphere - has remained steady for the past 15 years." Nobody in the scientific community believes that 15 years is long enough to be called a long term cycle, which is what climate change is all about. That is unless they are a lackey for the coal or oil industry the major contributors to the fact of global warming. Keep surfing the web you will find someone who will agree with you on anything the you can come up with. I just found a source claiming they you are an alien form the planet dumberindirt, just as I suspected!

Well Miss Ugly Eve pervert, to a 15 year old it is a lifetime.
Also many climate supporters keep referring to the last decade, or the decade before that, decade being 10 years for the UNinformed like yourself.

so if the dummy scientist can refer to a decade, so can I.
I claim equal rights to a decade, or are you just another prejudiced libroid....

I've found an alien life form and you are it....
Now

Homer, GA

#24976 Sep 19, 2013
Commandments of the the "Green Religion."

"To cite two recent examples, there's PETA's recent plea to ice-cream moguls Ben & Jerry's to stop exploiting dairy cows and consider using human milk for their product, or the report by the Food Climate Research Network decreeing that meat ought to eventually be rationed to avoid "run-away climate change."

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

Now

Homer, GA

#24977 Sep 19, 2013
"Climate change chicanery."

The UN's top climate scientist, A vegetarian Hindu, Dr Pachauri not only used highly tendentious figures to promote his cause but said nothing about the contribution made to global warming by India's 300 million sacred cows.
They worship cows for goodness sakes.

He's not even a climate scientist, he holds PhDs in economics and engineering, nothing but a UN apparatchik flunky.

"Shun meat, says UN climate chief"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7600005.stm
Now

Homer, GA

#24978 Sep 19, 2013
I need to repost this......

"To cite two recent examples, there's PETA's recent plea to ice-cream moguls Ben & Jerry's to stop exploiting dairy cows and consider using human milk for their product, or the report by the Food Climate Research Network decreeing that meat ought to eventually be rationed to avoid "run-away climate change."

small business

Braselton, GA

#24980 Sep 19, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Dipsy Doodle,
It's called backing up what you say.
She couldn't, so she didn't.
She is a he and he has better things to do, like a real job and can't sit in front of a computer all day. Real jobs require real results, which requires real effort and real time. It's rewarding, you might like to give it a try sometime.
Examples you want? Ok, the Clean Air Act, the Montreal Protocol, sequester, the S&L debacle that was created by changing accounting rules retroactively. If you need more examples, go find them yourself, I'm busy.
Informed Opinion

United States

#24981 Sep 19, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>Well Miss Ugly Eve pervert, to a 15 year old it is a lifetime.
Also many climate supporters keep referring to the last decade, or the decade before that, decade being 10 years for the UNinformed like yourself.

so if the dummy scientist can refer to a decade, so can I.
I claim equal rights to a decade, or are you just another prejudiced libroid....

I've found an alien life form and you are it....
You do realize that when you start your post with:

"Well Miss Ugly Eve Pervert",

it is difficult for even the most "open-minded", intellectually gifted person to seriously consider what follows.

But, please... carry on.

Your posts do more to persuade the rational among us that Right Wing Wackos constitute a greater threat to
democracy than Chairman Mao.
small business

Braselton, GA

#24982 Sep 19, 2013
The "settled science" of climate change isn't so settled after all. To open minded people of average intelligence it never was settled.
It smells more and more like another government scheme to separate all of us from our relative wealth. The State of Georgia has been complicit, by setting up carbon credit exchanges. Strange coincidence isn't it that large tracts of property were also exempted from property taxes as long as those properties remain "undisturbed" for a short period of time. Works out amazingly well for, say a large lumber company that just finished a replant after a clear-cut. I'm sure there are others that could site examples of the "Green" movement where the only thing green is the currency placed in the pockets of the well- connected.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24983 Sep 19, 2013
Now wrote:
I need to repost this......
The first one sounds like a pretty good idea to me. And collecting human milk sounds like a pretty nice gig- I bet guys would be lining up for that job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Thu Sherlock 55
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep 2 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug 28 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance