Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24864 Sep 18, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
The town listed under your name.
If you dont live there, let us know so we can come to your town for the interview of the decade, to be televisecd on PBS under the title "Smart Conservatives interview Dumb Liberals."
"smart conservatives" - now there is your classic oxymoron!
Now

Baldwin, GA

#24865 Sep 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
We conservatives KNOW how to have fun. You should have told some liberals you had a permit to carry. They would have been trembling to the point that they would have had poopie running down their legs. THEN, you should have put a Bible in the back window of your car. Of course, you would need to have bullet proof windows before that could be fun. Next, you could have gone to a ghetto or trailor park and bought some food stamps and then used them to buy you some MD 2020 and a box of peanut brittle.(Since you are a liberal, I probably just described a normal day for you.) When you get to the Muslim gay bar, please tell IO I said, "hi".

This would happen to jeb if he drove his car there........turn your speakers on...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24866 Sep 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the advice Ag, but my post to you really was more 'tongue in cheek'. As far as some of my remarks being "out of bounds", it is probably true but if you notice, it is only directed at those who do likewise. And my comment to Mr. Bill came only after he made a similar remark about a loved one of mine. Was it the right or Christian thing to do? Of course not, and I hope none of it ever happens again. You may not recall, but someone made similar remarks about you a few months ago(something about you having slept with every man in Barrow, or Bartow Co.) I was the FIRST person to come to your defense. I do admit that I have seen you caution others 'generally'- but your 'red line' seems to me to be a little left of center. As to exactly how "dark" something is depends largely on the view. The way I see it, if someone is in for a penny- then they should be in for a pound.
Oh, I kind of figured, but the thing is - you're one of the Lefties I like - for some inexplicable reason ;)- and I would hate to see you "exit stage left." I will admit that I missed the comment directed at you and I had forgotten about the little stalker of my own from the Cartersville forum. But thank you for your defense. And I am not going to deny that I am probably not as prone to "call out" those on my side of the political fence - but frankly, I have a pretty high threshold before I call ANYONE out. I think I have only done it with two people, and there have been many I wanted to. Bottom line, I wish you would tone it down and keep it to the message, not the messenger. But that is something I wish we would all do - and I'll put myself right in there - minor swipes at someone are one thing, but I think we would all agree some have gotten pretty vicious.

Location hidden

#24867 Sep 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love those starw me.
What I said was that those requirements could still be onerous for some so that making those changes at the polling place should continue to be an option.
Oh what was that phase, continue to be an option, that would imply that it had been an option prior to the change in the law, as in fact it was. That option had been available for a number of years so long as the voter could provide a photo id.
But heck, we know the real reason that the FL Legislature changed the law. the GOP just can't compete:
Former Republican Party of Florida Chairman Jim Greer says he attended various meetings, beginning in 2009, at which party staffers and consultants pushed for reductions in early voting days and hours.
“The Republican Party, the strategists, the consultants, they firmly believe that early voting is bad for Republican Party candidates,” Greer told The Post.“It’s done for one reason and one reason only.…‘We’ve got to cut down on early voting because early voting is not good for us,’” Greer said he was told by those staffers and consultants.
“They never came in to see me and tell me we had a (voter) fraud issue,” Greer said.“It’s all a marketing ploy.”
For the sake of everyone on here, PLEASE learn the proper use of the term "straw man."
Now

Baldwin, GA

#24868 Sep 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
HomeMore in PoliticsNext Article
Andrew Breitbart and James O'Keefe Ruined Him, and Now He Gets $100,000
CONOR FRIEDERSDORFMAR 8 2013, 10:02 AM ET
Former ACORN employee Juan Carlos Vera sued after being wrongly portrayed as a willing participant in an underage sex-trafficking scheme.
Juan Carlos Vera worked at an ACORN office in San Diego. One day, O'Keefe and Hannah Giles walked in with a hidden video camera and pretended to be a pimp and prostitute as part of a sting meant to prove that some of ACORN's employees were depraved leftists.
They asked Vera for help smuggling underage girls across the Mexican border so that they could work in a brothel.
Confronted with what appeared to be a sex-trafficking plot, you'd hope that someone in Vera's position would play along, get as much information as possible, and call the police.
And guess what?
That's exactly what Vera did - he called his cousin, a police officer, shortly after they left his office.
But the San Diego ACORN video was particularly misleading. O'Keefe produced, and Breitbart published and publicized, videos that made an innocent man look as if he was complicit in a would-be plot to traffic underage girls across the border. They didn't do this on purpose. Still, it happened.
And it cost the guy his job:
A man fired from ACORN's San Diego-area office for discussing human smuggling with a fake pimp and prostitute reported the incident to police two days after it happened, according to information released by the police. Juan Carlos Vera was fired by ACORN after a videotape was aired on Fox News showing him discussing with a couple posed as a pimp and a prostitute the best ways to smuggle underage prostitutes into the U.S. from El Salvador.
But police said in a press release that Vera reported the incident to his cousin, a detective with the National City Police Department. Vera worked in ACORN's National City office.
The detective contacted a federal task force that deals with human smuggling, and an officer from the task force asked for more details.
After examining phone records and conducting interviews with two police officers, the California Attorney General's Office reported [PDF] this about O'Keefe and Giles's visit with Vera [emphasis added]: "Immediately after the couple left, Vera telephoned his cousin, Detective Alejandro Hernandez, at the National City Police Department."
The report goes on:
He left a voicemail message for Detective Hernandez stating that some "crazy people" were in his office providing information.
Vera did not explain the substance of the conversation and did not make reference to prostitution or human smuggling on the message. He asked his cousin to call him back.
Later that day, Vera also reported the incident to fellow ACORN employee Cruz Acosta.
Vera also reported the incident, either the same day or shortly thereafter, to Mar Murrillon, an ACORN board member. Vera told Murrillon that he had reported the incident to the police. Vera eventually spoke with Detective Hernandez on August 27, 2009.
Months later, Breitbart was still insinuating than an innocent man was willing to comply with the transnational smuggling of underage prostitutes. In 2010, when I was obsessed with this story, I kept marveling aloud at it, but it did nothing to dim Breitbart's star or to prevent conservatives from shoveling money to O'Keefe for more hidden-video projects, the dubious results of which we've since seen.
Anyway, no thanks to them, there's been a bit of justice after all: Juan Carlos Vera sued O'Keefe and Giles.
And as of yesterday, O'Keefe agreed to pay him $100,000 in damages and tender an apology."

Now I get it...you worked for Acorn and got fired. Yep, that explains all your support for the sorry outfit...
Now

Baldwin, GA

#24869 Sep 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>are you stalking me now- I hear that you really don't stink that bad for a fat white broad- but I am still not interested!

Well, if what Syn says is true, and I do believe her, you are a gay muslim. I have no interest in gays or muslims.

Location hidden

#24870 Sep 18, 2013
small business wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have no idea of which you offer your stupid sarcasm. If the occupants are old folks, no harm no foul. Get the picture smart alec? By the way know-it-all, how much domestic paint, stain, varnish, etc. was produced in the sixties and seventies? Lead stopped being used in paints long before this pseudo-benchmark date.
This is not reasonable precaution, but an invention created by government bureaucrats that actually have no knowledge either directly or indirectly of the science behind the regulations they decide are for the common good.
Those who can, do, those who can't, teach and those too stupid to teach get government jobs.
Great!!!!!!(especially that last)

Location hidden

#24871 Sep 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb, why do you let this stuff bother you? Take it from me, just laugh it off. All of this junk is hysterical to me. NOTHING in this forum helps me form opinions nor make decisions. That comes from my OWN research. Just jump in and have fun. If I took it seriously every time I was slammed, I would be in critical condition. Most everyone else would be, too. Come on. Hang around. Just have fun.
Good point - I tend to take things WAY too seriously.
Now

Baldwin, GA

#24872 Sep 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"smart conservatives" - now there is your classic oxymoron!

Smart Conservatives sells big time.......

unlike smart liberals which always have low ratings on T.V., Radio, Internet blogs, and dating websites.
Also their women and men look like dogs dragged through dung.

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24873 Sep 18, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
The town listed under your name.
If you dont live there, let us know so we can come to your town for the interview of the decade, to be televisecd on PBS under the title "Smart Conservatives interview Dumb Liberals."
Wat! You mean you guys actually would trust PBS with such a high profile interview- WOW, I am flattered, I thought you only trusted "FAUX NEWS"!!!!

Location hidden

#24874 Sep 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shugga, you wouldn't be capable of comprehening the research we do. It's waaaaaay above your paygrade. Just stick with the comic books. We won't get mad at 'cha.
I seriously need to take lessons from you. ;)
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#24875 Sep 18, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>Now I get it...you worked for Acorn and got fired. Yep, that explains all your support for the sorry outfit...
That must really hurt to have those Right Wing Lies so clearly and unequivocally exposed.

Imagine the irony:

Right Wing Wacko Liar tries to ambush and convince ACORN employees into joining them in commuting a crime,
and,
those ACORN employees immediately contact the police, Right Wing Wacko Liar gets sued,
and has to apologize to the ACORN employees and pay them $100,000.00 in damages.

Wait ... That's not a problem for Right Wingers... they are missing the "Shame" gene.
Now

Baldwin, GA

#24876 Sep 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sake of everyone on here, PLEASE learn the proper use of the term "straw man."

Maybe I can help him out. Here in the country we call them scarecrows. IN the movies we call them strawman with no brains.

In a blog like this, an example would be........

Prof. Jones: "The university just cut our yearly budget by $10,000."
Prof. Smith: "What are we going to do?"
Prof. Brown: "I think we should eliminate one of the teaching assistant positions. That would take care of it."
Prof. Jones: "We could reduce our scheduled raises instead."
Prof. Brown: " I can't understand why you want to bleed us dry like that, Jones."

"Senator Jones says that we should not fund the attack submarine program. I disagree entirely. I can't understand why he wants to leave us defenseless like that."

Bill and Jill are arguing about cleaning out their closets:
Jill: "We should clean out the closets. They are getting a bit messy."
Bill: "Why, we just went through those closets last year. Do we have to clean them out everyday?"
Jill: "I never said anything about cleaning them out every day. You just want too keep all your junk forever, which is just ridiculous."

Of course this will go over the head of many.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#24877 Sep 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>I seriously need to take lessons from you. ;)
You don't give yourself enough credit.

You can be just as irrational, unrealistic, impractical, and generally wacko as "Syn."

You just have to work harder to pretend reality doesn't exist.
Now

Baldwin, GA

#24878 Sep 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Wat! You mean you guys actually would trust PBS with such a high profile interview- WOW, I am flattered, I thought you only trusted "FAUX NEWS"!!!!

Smart conservatives watch cspan, dumb liberals watch MSNBC and all those reality shows.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24879 Sep 18, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if what Syn says is true, and I do believe her, you are a gay muslim. I have no interest in gays or muslims.
syn has never said that- even in jest. But lighten up gal, just lose 30-40 lbs., there is always "someone out there for you"!
Now

Baldwin, GA

#24880 Sep 18, 2013
I feel better now.......

"Starbucks Won't Ban Guns, Asks Customers Not to Openly Carry"

I always carry my little pea shooter in my pocket anyway. Cops will have to leave their bazookas in the car.

Santa

Hiawassee, GA

#24881 Sep 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
That must really hurt to have those Right Wing Lies so clearly and unequivocally exposed.
Imagine the irony:
Right Wing Wacko Liar tries to ambush and convince ACORN employees into joining them in commuting a crime,
and,
those ACORN employees immediately contact the police, Right Wing Wacko Liar gets sued,
and has to apologize to the ACORN employees and pay them $100,000.00 in damages.
Wait ... That's not a problem for Right Wingers... they are missing the "Shame" gene.
Blah, blah, blah, right wingers, yawn, blah, blah, blah,wish I hadn't taken the pledge, blah, blah, blah....
There, now you can just cut and paste so you have to continually type the same drivel.
You're welcome.
Now

Baldwin, GA

#24882 Sep 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>syn has never said that- even in jest. But lighten up gal, just lose 30-40 lbs., there is always "someone out there for you"!

Well not exactly.
she did say "When you get to the Muslim gay bar, please tell IO I said, "hi"."

I can read between the lines, it's what smart conservatives can do.

Now

Baldwin, GA

#24883 Sep 18, 2013
Santa wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah, right wingers, yawn, blah, blah, blah,wish I hadn't taken the pledge, blah, blah, blah....
There, now you can just cut and paste so you have to continually type the same drivel.
You're welcome.

A good description of a sheep.

You nailed him correctly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Brokered Convention 13 hr Bonnie 1
Brunswick for a family 16 hr BladeRunner81 1
Brunswick restaurants Wed JoseyJ 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Wed Michelle M 1,198
Hillary Destroying FBI Credibility Feb 5 Corruption in FBI 1
dude beats on baby... Jan 30 nunya 1
Classic Kutz Trailer Jan 27 johnpeter 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages