Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24825 Sep 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Breitbart also reports:
Breitbart reluctantly laid off the the hookers Breitbart paid to lie about Democratic politicians - and it's ObamaCare's fault.
Breitbart reluctantly laid off the lying reporters it published after they were forced to pay damages to ACORN employees for lying - and it's ObamaCare's fault.
Ms. Mary Smith of Tuscaloosa, Alabama recently discovered the flour she intended to use to bake cookies for the elderly Mr. James Wilson,(whose arthritis has been acting up), was unusable because those damn little ants had found their way into what she thought had been a sealed container - and it's ObamaCare's fault.
Yeeeah....ACORN was ALL KINDS of reputable. Stands to reason that YOU would defend ACORN.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/10/acorn....
small business

Marcellus, NY

#24826 Sep 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, it's an evolving process of refinement in response to real world feedback.
Keep posting, people see thru you.
Really? So retroactive changes for which no one can prepare is an example of this? Try as you do to justify the all knowing government, those of us who deal with the powers that be and actually produce something, will disagree with you.

Location hidden

#24827 Sep 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Always a pleasure to experience an intelligent and articulate post drafted by an obviously knowledgeable author.
Thanks.
How would YOU know?????????? That's totally foreign to your capability. It's amusing how you post the same old drivel ad nauseam and then think you are qualified to judge someone else's post. Your post is the funniest of the day. Congrats.

Location hidden

#24828 Sep 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly "1984" in America.
- People claiming to be "Conservative" are fighting tooth and nail to allow freeloading deadbeats to continue to slurp up medical care at other people's expense.
- People claiming to be "Conservative" gleefully spent $6Trillion Dollars, got 5,000 American troops and got tens of thousands more wounded; all because Bush and Cheney wanted to get re-elected and to make their Saudi masters happy.
- People claiming to be "Conservative" fight every attempt to raise tax on those able to pay to balance the budget and pay down our debt.
- People claiming to be "Conservative" support spending Trillions and Trillions of Dollars on a War Department when not a single country on the planet has the means or desire to attack our country.
- People claiming to be "Conservative" support the government eavesdropping, wiretapping, kidnapping, torturing, and occasionally assassinating other Americans.
- People claiming to be "Conservative" support the government telling people which adults other adults can sleep with, who they can marry, and whether or not they can grow a bush and smoke it.
True "Conservatives" are astonished at these fascists calling themselves conservative.
Ad nauseam AND noting but lies. Please get help.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24829 Sep 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree that many posts aren't worth getting excited about.
I find those posts by radical reactionaries who consider themselves "Conservatives" to be the least worthwhile of serious consideration - but ironically, they are often the most entertaining.
But, contrary to your experience, I find the well-researched posts of rational authors very informative and educational, and frequently modify my viewpoints based on the information posted.
Please keep posting - although we seldom agree - your posts always entertaining - and after all the years I've owned property in Union County, I have never met anyone who wasn't friendly and kind- in person.
Hey, in case you haven't heard- "who" is thinking about willing you her brain. Just a word of advice- get that thing checked for leaks before you have it installed!

Location hidden

#24830 Sep 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
What's amatter with you - don't you love those fuzzy commercials about saving America's farmers, where Mom and Pop look out over the wind blown wheat or corn fields, wondering how they are going to make it financially after 40 years of hard, backbreaking work.
Brought to you by Archer Daniels Midland a $42,000,000,000.00 company with $90,000,000,000.00 in annual revenue, and 30,000 employees, that receives $10,000,000,00.00 annually is taxpayers welfare payments.
and
Monsanto, a $20,000,000,000.00 company with annual revenue of $12,000,000,000.00, that receives much of the $3,000,000,000,000.00 taxpayer welfare paid for farm price supports and direct subsidies - all to helps make creating obese diabetic kids even more profitable.
Wait... I'm sorry ... I forgot ... Americans love welfare programs ... as long as they benefit the top 1%.
The MOST interesting thing is that you BRAG about all the high living stuff you have, but criticize those who happen to have more than you. Your fake bleeding heart is very unbecoming. Surely everyone else has determinded that about you. Surely. Traitorous fraud.

Location hidden

#24831 Sep 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Dipsy Doodle,
All you gotta do is point
to make the point,
you get my point.
...We know that this will happen, because Ö well, she canít actually identify where the ACA says that, but itís scary, isnít it? Are you scared yet? Obama is going to probe your sex life, and it sure is a relief to know that Republicans donít want to intrude on your privates.
Dear Clueless Wonder,

You talk about conservatives being afraid. You liberals are scared of:
1. guns to protect yourselves
2. Bibles
3. making your own decisions
4. not depending on the government
5. someone having more than you
6. not being given what someone else has worked for

Republicans aren't the perverts. Your kind are. Remember the discussion about adult/children relationships?

Location hidden

#24832 Sep 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, it's an evolving process of refinement in response to real world feedback.
Or perhaps it's just more of the left wing lunatic delusional brainwashed gibberish. Yep! THAT'S the ticket.

Wanna talk about real world feedback? How about Obamacare? The feedback didn't matter. Your master wanted his name on the socialized medicine law and he got it. Enjoy!

Location hidden

#24833 Sep 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
@oh my
Interesting that you find the government regulations that most businesses -big and small -describe as both frustrating and stifling as "easy to comply with", but you think that requiring voters to actually contact their voter registration offices by phone, on-line or in person prior to election day "disenfranchising."
Oh my continuously walks all over herself. Before I read yours, I made a similar post to her.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24834 Sep 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb, why do you let this stuff bother you? Take it from me, just laugh it off. All of this junk is hysterical to me. NOTHING in this forum helps me form opinions nor make decisions. That comes from my OWN research. Just jump in and have fun. If I took it seriously every time I was slammed, I would be in critical condition. Most everyone else would be, too. Come on. Hang around. Just have fun.
Well okay then, since you were so nice about it. But just tell me where you, how and OMTE research because I need to stay away there or else I will end up just as full of crap as y'all are!

Location hidden

#24835 Sep 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Great post, what's really funny to me is how these wackos claim that Mccain, Romney & Co. are just RINOS and that is only reason that they lost the last two presidential elections! Maybe they can dig up Ronnie Reagan and run him again. Hell, the old fart probably looks better today than he did back in the eighties!
Well, YOU voted for OBAMA....TWICE.'nuff said.

Location hidden

#24836 Sep 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
They'd have to pretend to forget that Ronnie's Administration holds the record for the most indicted, convicted, and pardoned convicts ... er .... members of the administration in American History; that he exploded the deficit; that he tripled the national debt; and his administration violated the Constitution so much it became a source of jokes on late might TV.
No way any rational human being would call him a "Conservative"- but then again- who says Right Wingers are rational.
Just more flatulence from the traitorous union thug.

Location hidden

#24837 Sep 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree that many posts aren't worth getting excited about.
I find those posts by radical reactionaries who consider themselves "Conservatives" to be the least worthwhile of serious consideration - but ironically, they are often the most entertaining.
But, contrary to your experience, I find the well-researched posts of rational authors very informative and educational, and frequently modify my viewpoints based on the information posted.
Please keep posting - although we seldom agree - your posts always entertaining - and after all the years I've owned property in Union County, I have never met anyone who wasn't friendly and kind- in person.
I am a conservative and I have learned (on this forum) that it's a complete waste of time to post well thought out and researched information. I gave up a long time ago. I truly do not refer to any posts when I make decisions. If someone mentions something that I find particularly interesting, I'll research it, and from that research, I form my own thoughts and opinions. If my posts are entertaining, I mean them to be. All of this is pure fun for me. I have met a few of the people on this forum and found them to be great, fun loving, respectable people. I don't live in Union county, but I've visited there a few times and I agree with your assessment. Thug.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24838 Sep 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, YOU voted for OBAMA....TWICE.'nuff said.
Actually, I only voted for him once, the last election. In 04 I was in federal prison for cocaine smuggling and attempted murder of two DEA agents and was not allowed to vote.......just kiddin', I know you republicans just criminals!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24839 Sep 18, 2013
just love^^^^

Location hidden

#24840 Sep 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Well okay then, since you were so nice about it. But just tell me where you, how and OMTE research because I need to stay away there or else I will end up just as full of crap as y'all are!
Shugga, you wouldn't be capable of comprehening the research we do. It's waaaaaay above your paygrade. Just stick with the comic books. We won't get mad at 'cha.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24841 Sep 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shugga, you wouldn't be capable of comprehening the research we do. It's waaaaaay above your paygrade. Just stick with the comic books. We won't get mad at 'cha.
It don' matter, I was just a republican for one day but did I ever have me some fun! Me and Bigdave went to a necktie party at Stone Mountain, then we burned down an abortion clinic in Atlanta, and I think beat some homeless Mexicans to death on the way home(was kinda drunk- hard to remember). Tonight, we are going to a muslim gay bar- can hardly wait!
OMTE

Byron, GA

#24842 Sep 18, 2013
Impeach Obama and buddies today!
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/glenn-beck-impeach...
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#24843 Sep 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>"Perhaps it should come as no surprise that Sen. Christopher lunatics have absolutely NO cred.

BTW, your black lab is most likely smarter than YOU, but then a pine cone is probably smarter than YOU.
Anyone who owns substantial shares of bank stock loves derogation - it's great to privatize profits and socialize losses.

Too bad it almost always destroys the country.

Republicans still pushing deregulation of Wall Street

by David Atkins
"
Following on Digby's post below about Republicans being unmoored from anything like responsible governance, there's also this:

he House Appropriations Committee approved an agriculture budgeting bill last month that would significantly restructure the U.S. bank regulatory regime as part of a GOP effort to protect Wall Street's offshore trading in derivatives -- the complex financial products at the heart of the 2008 economic meltdown.

Republicans in Congress have been pressuring regulators for years to exempt derivatives that U.S. companies sell overseas from the new rules set by the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial reform law.

For much of 2013, the deregulatory drive enjoyed bipartisan support in the House, with lawmakers casting their efforts as an attempt to harmonize U.S. law with international regulations. But financial reform advocates have attacked the initiative for padding Wall Street profits at the expense of important public protections, and Democratic support has eroded.

In June, the House passed a bill that would completely exempt from U.S. oversight derivatives sold through the nine most popular foreign derivatives jurisdictions.

The legislation is occasionally derided as the "London Whale Loophole Act" on Capitol Hill -- a reference to the overseas trades that cost JPMorgan Chase more than $6 billion in 2012. London was the epicenter of much of the derivatives trading by U.S. financial firms leading up the 2008 crash, including AIG's infamous Financial Products division.

If banks can simply route trades through loosely regulated overseas affiliates, financial reform advocates warn, the most critical aspects of Dodd-Frank will be effectively nullified.

But June's House Agriculture Committee funding bill has much stronger prospects for passage, since it's tied to approximately $19 billion in other spending.

That bill would require the Commodities Futures Trading Commission -- the agency with responsibility for more than 90 percent of the derivatives market -- to negotiate its regulations with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which oversees the remainder of the derivatives business.

These are people who looked at the financial crisis of 2008 and didn't see a problem to be solved, but a small bump in the road and an opportunity for the wealthy to make even more money in an increasingly unstable system. They simply don't care.
Now

Baldwin, GA

#24844 Sep 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Perhaps it should come as no surprise that Sen. Christopher Dodd and Rep. Barney Frank, the billís primary authors, would fail to end the numerous government distortions of our financial and mortgage markets that led to the crisis. Both have been either architects or supporters of those distortions. One might as well ask the fox to build the henhouse.Ē
Do people actually give these two clowns any credibility whatsoever?????? Last time I checked, they are Left Wing Lunatics. Makes sense that the clueless left wingers STILL grovel at those two lunatic's feet. It's amusing that the uninformed left wing lunatics blame only the Republicans for this country's ills. That's why left wing lunatics have absolutely NO cred.
BTW, your black lab is most likely smarter than YOU, but then a pine cone is probably smarter than YOU.

I didn't waste my time giving him a rebuttal. The guy obviously has retarded comprehension problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Tue JMO 18
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Sep 11 magnola 25
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Sep 4 Get Over It 1,185
Mater Construction Aug 31 rodeogirl31520 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Aug 29 Alex 7
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••