Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#24348 Sep 11, 2013
For the clueless and uneducated:

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/6-signs-that...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#24349 Sep 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
..In actuality though it appears all Obama's election did was to exacerbate racial tension in this country rather than close the door on the worst of it. For the last 5 years, instead of challenging the Right on issues when there would be the inevitable political disagreements, the Left tended to default to "the Republicans are only opposing Obama because he's black"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Oh, of course it all has to be about race, right? Can't have anything to do with wanting to protect the integrity of the vote. Yes, we all know how horribly unreasonable it is for the same people who have to produce identification to buy alcohol, buy tobacco, stay in a hotel, cash a check or rent ANYTHING to actually have to produce that same identification in order to vote for the leaders of this country. Yeah, you keep singing that song. What possible reason could anyone have to not want people to have to produce ID in order to vote? What could it be, what could it be?
Interesting, I didn't mention one word about Voter ID, instead I mentioned Republican controlled state legislatures suppressing the vote (in general, by many means).

You moan about the Left not challenging the Right, yet here is a direct challenge that has been posted numerous times, and comes directly from those on the Right who are enacting these laws. The Republican Right is threatened at the polls, demographics and ideology are against them, constantly crying about the race card is nothing more than a smoke screen, a decpetion of victimhood.

Former Florida GOP leaders say voter suppression was reason they pushed new election law
Sunday, Nov. 25, 2012 - Palm Beach Post

A new Florida law that contributed to long voter lines and caused some to abandon voting altogether was intentionally designed by Florida GOP staff and consultants to inhibit Democratic voters, former GOP officials and current GOP consultants have told The Palm Beach Post.

Republican leaders said in proposing the law that it was meant to save money and fight voter fraud. But a former GOP chairman and former Gov. Charlie Crist, both of whom have been ousted from the party, now say that fraud concerns were advanced only as subterfuge for the law’s main purpose: GOP victory.

...“The Republican Party, the strategists, the consultants, they firmly believe that early voting is bad for Republican Party candidates,” Greer told The Post.“It’s done for one reason and one reason only.…‘We’ve got to cut down on early voting because early voting is not good for us,’” Greer said he was told by those staffers and consultants.

“They never came in to see me and tell me we had a (voter) fraud issue,” Greer said.“It’s all a marketing ploy.”

...In 2008 Democrats, especially African-Americans, turned out in unprecedented numbers for President Barack Obama, many of them casting ballots during 14 early voting days. In Palm Beach County, 61.2 percent of all early voting ballots were cast by Democrats that year, compared with 18.7 percent by Republicans.
==========
Phyllis Schlafly hails new provisions on early voting, voter ID
08/19/2013

...The reduction in the number of days allowed for early voting is particularly important because early voting plays a major role in Obama’s ground game. The Democrats carried most states that allow many days of early voting, and Obama’s national field director admitted, shortly before last year’s election, that “early voting is giving us a solid lead in the battleground states that will decide this election.”

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24350 Sep 11, 2013
Now wrote:
73% of U.S. Casualties in Afghanistan on Obama's Watch..........
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/dennis-m-crow...
I don't think he mentioned that in his speech last night as he was throwing Bush under the bus(STILL) and praising himself. Guess he forgot.

Location hidden

#24351 Sep 11, 2013
Now wrote:
Libroids getting their azzes kicked......
"Colorado voters oust Democratic state senators over gun control"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/11/us-...
Yep! Even those folks in "crunchy granola land" want to protect themselves. Good for them!

Location hidden

#24352 Sep 11, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You voted for a cowardly draft-dodging, war mongering alcoholic, responsible for thousands of dead Americans on 09/11, thousands of dead American troops in three wars; dozens dead in Katrina, a $1,400,000,000,000.00 annual budget deficit, the UnPatriot Act, the Bankster Bailout, and $6,000,000,000,000.00 in unfunded war debt.
Obviously, you must thank God every day Obama came to the nations rescue.
No need to thank us educated and informed Americans - it's our role in life to clean up the damage you Right Wing Wackos create whenever we let you drive the car.
blah blah blah. You voted for the biggest and most inept idiot on the planet. Yeah, he's doing GREAT. We are the laughing stock of the world. Can't blame THAT on BUSH!!!!!! You'd probably vote for that fool AGAIN.

Location hidden

#24353 Sep 11, 2013
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of your post is news?? Putin is a world leader as much as that might damage your budding superiority complex. Working with the Russians is not a bad thing. They are huge players in the world oil market, have influence in countries all over the world and have a growing economy. They take us places we can no longer get to by ourselves.
http://news.msn.com/science-technology/soyuz-...
Advancements in technology which was the foundation of our rise to power is now taking place in other countries
We have spent our wealth trying to control the world. Its not a political party thing, its a mindset that we are the ones in control of the world. That's not so since Bush spent the national treasury on unfunded wars we no longer have the stomach to win. We haven't won a war or police action since the 40's!!
Long ago we would have already saved the day in Syria. Now we as a people just don't have the compassion we once did. Its painfully obvious at home as one side argues with the other about helping our own citizen's!
We are a country in decline just like ever major world leader in history, learn to live with it.
This isn't BUSH's fault. Please, please, please quit being absolutely stupid!!!!!! Remember the famous Obama apology tour? What a laughing stock our country became starting with that. If you are STILL blaming Bush for what is happening now, you need rehab. Something is WRONG WITH YOU!

Location hidden

#24354 Sep 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
It's a SECRET? lol
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#24355 Sep 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a SECRET? lol
You didn't watch the video, in the link provided, if you're laughing.
One Who Knows

Dallas, TX

#24356 Sep 11, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You voted for a cowardly draft-dodging, war mongering alcoholic, responsible for thousands of dead Americans on 09/11, thousands of dead American troops in three wars; dozens dead in Katrina, a $1,400,000,000,000.00 annual budget deficit, the UnPatriot Act, the Bankster Bailout, and $6,000,000,000,000.00 in unfunded war debt.
Obviously, you must thank God every day Obama came to the nations rescue.
No need to thank us educated and informed Americans - it's our role in life to clean up the damage you Right Wing Wackos create whenever we let you drive the car.
You're a sick, and uniformed SOB.
Now

Paramount, CA

#24357 Sep 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah. You voted for the biggest and most inept idiot on the planet. Yeah, he's doing GREAT. We are the laughing stock of the world. Can't blame THAT on BUSH!!!!!! You'd probably vote for that fool AGAIN.

I've heard of "girls gone wild,"
We have with IO and Oh my, "Goofys gone wild."

Or "what can I post to make myself look more foolish."

Or "Obama said it was ok."

Or "I'm minimally cognizant cause I have no human characteristics."

And finally "I only live in the years 2000-2008."
mirror

Dawsonville, GA

#24358 Sep 11, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard of "girls gone wild,"
We have with IO and Oh my, "Goofys gone wild."
Or "what can I post to make myself look more foolish."
Or "Obama said it was ok."
Or "I'm minimally cognizant cause I have no human characteristics."
And finally "I only live in the years 2000-2008."
History is to be learned from, not ignored or pretend it never happened or ignore the results of peoples actions. Pretending every bad thing that has ever happened to you is someone else's fault is the conservative anthem. Screw Obama and screw you, want to know who really caused all this mess, look in the mirror.
Now

Paramount, CA

#24359 Sep 11, 2013
mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
History is to be learned from, not ignored or pretend it never happened or ignore the results of peoples actions. Pretending every bad thing that has ever happened to you is someone else's fault is the conservative anthem. Screw Obama and screw you, want to know who really caused all this mess, look in the mirror.

This post is my mirror and it don't look good. you're the sorry so and so that caused all this mess huh.
All the time I thought it was the Obama worshippers.
OMTE

Edison, GA

#24360 Sep 11, 2013

Location hidden

#24361 Sep 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't watch the video, in the link provided, if you're laughing.
OMTE, I didn't watch the video. My lol was for the Title. I have always and continue to think Obama is Muslim to the core. The libs get incensed about it, but to think that it's a secret that Obama is muslim is ridiculou to me. Didn't mean to offend and I appreciate your posts. I have to leave right now, but will take a look at the video when I return.

Location hidden

#24362 Sep 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't watch the video, in the link provided, if you're laughing.
You might find this interesting. You've probably already seen it.

http://sheikyermami.com/americas-muslim-potus...
The wb

Dawsonville, GA

#24363 Sep 11, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you sew the seeds of the destruction of your own argument.
Colin Powell has admitted that he lied - lied because he was lied to Bush/Cheney and those draft-dodging war mongering cowards Right Wingers love to support.
Powell, unlike those war profiteers has had the integrity to admit he was the conduit for Bush's lies. That's class.
As to anyone and everyone in that Godforsaken Hellhole called the Middle East -
We have a 700 Billion Dollar deficit, and a 16 Trillion Dollar debt, we have to cut the War Department budget in half, being home all troops, and let the rest of the world take care of itself.
The Shia Muslims have wanted to kill each other Sunni Muslims for hundreds of years - and continuing to bankrupt America and kill our troops, is just plain stupid - great for corporate profits and campaign bribes - but stupid.
Let 'em shoot, bomb, strangle, knife, and gas each other all they want.
Maybe, after all America's problems are solved, we should give a damn.
Nice response. A bunch of crap, but nice just the same. Powell has never admitted to lying in those words. He has made excuses and defelected blame to everyone save himself, true. No wonder he endorsed Obama, he's just like him.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#24364 Sep 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
What !!!!!
The March fizzled, who coulda predicted.

After all the ruffled feathers at the very thought of such an event, all the wailing and moaning and gnashing of teeth, it turned out to be a non-starter.

Thank God we have the ever vigilant World Nut Daily, and it's even nuttier readers, that keep us up to date on the Right Wing Whacko Outrage of the Day.

Now if only Obama, that Son of Satin, would stop setting all those fires out West.
The wb

Dawsonville, GA

#24365 Sep 11, 2013
mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
The progressive projection demonstrated yet again.
Obama

Dawsonville, GA

#24367 Sep 11, 2013
I drew a red line but then I said it was congress' line and the worlds line. Never mind that Syria is not a party to the Geneva accords or that those accords exclusively address wars BETWEEN countries. Never mind, Vlad took care of it, I'm a busy man what with vacations to plan and other important political maneuvers to consider. I did take the time to "tape a statement congratulating ISNA [Islamic Society of North America], an unindicted co-conspirator in the Hamas Holy Land funding case, on its anniversary, telling the Muslim Brotherhood terror-linked front group,“My administration is proud to be your partner.”
And quit misquoting my lackey John Kerry. He never said an attack on the infidel Assad as a pin prick. He said the pin headed pr1ck in the Whitehouse would lead the attack.
Obama

Dawsonville, GA

#24368 Sep 11, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
What !!!!!
The March fizzled, who coulda predicted.
After all the ruffled feathers at the very thought of such an event, all the wailing and moaning and gnashing of teeth, it turned out to be a non-starter.
Thank God we have the ever vigilant World Nut Daily, and it's even nuttier readers, that keep us up to date on the Right Wing Whacko Outrage of the Day.
Now if only Obama, that Son of Satin, would stop setting all those fires out West.
Another emanation from the split personality of io/jeb/oh my. Thank you for being three or four different of my useful fools. Now get to work infidel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Nov 26 Buck 18
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Nov 18 In the Know 1,207
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov 12 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov 11 Farrell Landon 6
Cracker Gangsta Rap (Mar '12) Nov 10 Farrell Landon 12
$200,000.00 Christmas Tree? (Dec '11) Nov 9 dandrade 7
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Nov 8 everylifematters 59

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance