Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Comments (Page 1,151)

Showing posts 23,001 - 23,020 of39,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see your back! I think you have given IO's description to a "T". He is one disappointed, unhappy, lost soul that has seen the true face of his beloved leader.
Thank you, sir.

I think a lot of people who voted for Obama are realizing they bought an empty suit. They were so caught up in the "romance" and "symbolism" that they never stopped and thought about just who the individual was they were voting for. The man was completely unqualified for his position. Being a
lecturer and a community organizer are hardly positions to prepare you for being president of a superpower. Nor does being a state senator. Nor does being a Senator for LESS THAN 2 YEARS before declaring you are going to run for president. To think someone who has never ever held any position of any real responsibility thinks they can be president - what hubris. What an ego to think that with a resume that thin he would even consider himself remotely justified in running for his party's nomination. And to think that he actually WON the nomination - I'm frankly surprised Hillary's head didn't blow up when she lost what was considered "hers."

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone thought of this?

If we REALLY wanted to hurt Syria, we could send Obama over to be THEIR president!!!!!!!!! rotfl

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, gee, I didn't know you cared. ;)
It's been a little crazy lately - moving kids back to college and going to Dragoncon with those same kids and 50,000(?) other geeks.
And frankly, all this with Syria has had me so angry I just couldn't get into posting. Watching that little narcissist try to act like the Big Man on Campus when the rest of the world has gotten his number and has no respect whatsoever for him is painful because it ultimately reflects on this country. Say what people will about Bush - he was able to build a coalition of over 20 countries to go into Iraq, Obama can't get anyone to follow him but a wishy washy France.
And then there was that "my credibility isn't on the line" - he states that America's is, the international community's is, Congress' is - but NOT Obama's - what a pathetic LITTLE man.
Did you and/or your kids dress up for Dragoncon???? Each year I plan to go and then something else comes up. A friend sent me some pics from this year's event. Awesome.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What is Dragoncon?
Oops, sorry. I forget not everybody knows about that little piece of nerd-vana. It's a huge (biggest in the US maybe?) science fiction convention held in Atlanta every Labor Day weekend. If you should ever find yourself in Atlanta that weekend you are likely to see a lot of people dressed in all sorts of crazy outfits - comic book characters, Star Wars characters, you name it. It can be fascinating just to sit in a corner and people watch. It is just a little insane.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
Has anyone thought of this?
If we REALLY wanted to hurt Syria, we could send Obama over to be THEIR president!!!!!!!!! rotfl
GREAT idea, just look what he's done for our economy alone.
OMTE

Rochelle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, sorry. I forget not everybody knows about that little piece of nerd-vana. It's a huge (biggest in the US maybe?) science fiction convention held in Atlanta every Labor Day weekend. If you should ever find yourself in Atlanta that weekend you are likely to see a lot of people dressed in all sorts of crazy outfits - comic book characters, Star Wars characters, you name it. It can be fascinating just to sit in a corner and people watch. It is just a little insane.
Oh noooo, they'd run me off from a gathering of that sort, I'm quite sure. LoL! Especially if I were intoxicated.:) I like seeing the pandas, when I'm in Atlanta and that's about it. There's a bunch of queers in Atlanta. ;) Ya know? I don't belong up there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you and/or your kids dress up for Dragoncon???? Each year I plan to go and then something else comes up. A friend sent me some pics from this year's event. Awesome.
My kids that go absolutely dress up, I take my camera and document. ;)
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
<quoted text>You left these out......

•Antonio Díaz-Miguel (1933–2000), coach, enshrined in the Basketball Hall of Fame in 1997.
•Pau Gasol (born 1980), FC Barcelona and Los Angeles Lakers player, 2001-02 NBA Rookie of the Year Award winner; 2006 FIBA W.C. MVP.
•Fernando Martín (1962–1989), Estudiantes, Real Madrid and Portland Trail Blazers player.
•Juan Carlos Navarro (born 1980), FC Barcelona and Memphis Grizzlies player.
Like Jimmy Buffet says - its a shame - but those guys were "born 400 years too late."

Gotta confess, professional basketball just ain't my thing. I'm glad others enjoy it, but the size and skills of the players seem to have overwhelmed the game.
Lately, I've been enjoying watching Div. III college sports. The kids actually attend classes; can recognize their professors,(two out of three times); and a 6' guard still occasionally shoots and misses.

But hey... Buenos Suerte to Juan Carlos Navarro.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up, traitor. You've been bested at every single turn. Your drivel only occurs in your alternate universe. We're ALL laughing at you.
No doubt that is true - on Right Wing Wacko Planet.

Too bad you can't rebut a single one of those facts that demonstrate conclusively that Right Wingers are astoundingly fiscally irresponsible; completely disregard the lives and safety of our troops; and always try to destroy democracy when they find it "inconvenient", all to redistribute wealth upward to the 1%.

Thankfully, you didn't embarrass yourself further by even trying.

Of course, the Democrats are only slightly better, pretending they are powerless to stop the Right Wing Disaster Machine, while also cashing in their corporate bribes.

Only slightly better, but right now, that's the only alternative permitted by the Right Wing Corporate Media.

Really consider that Cognitive Dissonance problem.

You exist because of government programs. Willard Romney says you, you are part of the useless 47% of Americans who, because you are government dependent, should be shunted aside and disregarded.

Doesn't that let you finally understand that your corporate Gods find you a meaningless pawn, to be wound up and sent forward as a sacrifice for the 1% that does "count" ?

Just wondering.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just what is wrong with you? Why waste your and everyone else time trying to read all that junk that you wrote that has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Where do you find all that crap?
Why don't you just try and change the subject? You might as well copied and pasted the story of the moon walk. Nobody cares.
Now concentrate really hard. We were discussing the NSA spying Scandal with Obama at the helm. Got it?
The point - and your missing it - is that Obama isn't the problem - the NSA is the problem.

Where was all the outrage when Right Wing Republicans were abusing our rights ?

Oh wait ...

When Right Wing Wackos bankrupt the country, lie us into war, and get our troops killed - that's fine.

But when Obama (Bush + Brain), does the same thing Right Wing Wacko Bush did - we're outraged.

As long as you Right Wingers make Obama the target - and not the conduct.- you have no credibility.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Your senility is getting the best of you. You simply MUST quit making stuff up just to make yourself feel better and relevant. I'm going to tell you something that you obviously aren't aware of: It's 2013 and Barrack Obama is the president and has been president for FIVE YEARS!!!!! Remember him? You voted for him TWICE and he is taking this country down the tubes. It's time for old traitors like you to own your mistakes. The truth will set you free.
That blood must be really sticking to your hands. Well, 5,000 dead Americans is a lot of guilt,( if you had a "guilt" gene."

Destroying a balanced budget and creating a $1,400,000,000,000.00 annual deficit must be hard to explain, for a Right Winger who claims to be "fiscally conservative."

Doubling the national debt and leaving a $6,000.000,000,000.00 additional debt to pay for your wars must be exceedingly difficult to internalize - after all you're "fiscally conservative."

Hey.. I know - let's just pretend Right Wing Wacko Policies aren't always the disasters they are.

Pretense matches so well with Right Wing lack of guilt.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, sir.

I think a lot of people who voted for Obama are realizing they bought an empty suit. They were so caught up in the "romance" and "symbolism" that they never stopped and thought about just who the individual was they were voting for. The man was completely unqualified for his position. Being a
lecturer and a community organizer are hardly positions to prepare you for being president of a superpower. Nor does being a state senator. Nor does being a Senator for LESS THAN 2 YEARS before declaring you are going to run for president. To think someone who has never ever held any position of any real responsibility thinks they can be president - what hubris. What an ego to think that with a resume that thin he would even consider himself remotely justified in running for his party's nomination. And to think that he actually WON the nomination - I'm frankly surprised Hillary's head didn't blow up when she lost what was considered "hers."
Congratulations -

By ignoring every metric of economic and foreign policy available you have created an alternate reality, completely devoid of substantive and objective facts.

No wonder on Right Wing Wacko Planet facts and history are unwelcome.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

I am posting this video with the hopes that Topix monitors will allow it. It is extremely graphic and if you have a weak stomach don't watch it.
I think it is very important for the American people to see the type of people that the U.S. Government now wants to support in Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Secretary Kerry says that "we are not going to war". Maybe he doesn't call bombing a country an act of war but everyone else in the world does.
He thinks it is so important to bomb Syria with an "unbelievably small, limited strike".
Why bother to go to war with another country if you don't want to hurt them? Such a strike will only prove the U.S. is a candy ass and start retaliations by other countries and groups against the U.S.
It is as if The current administration wants a war so the American people will forget about the poor economy, and all the government scandals.
Wars are easy to start but very difficult to end.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/wer...
OMTE

Rochelle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
I am posting this video with the hopes that Topix monitors will allow it. It is extremely graphic and if you have a weak stomach don't watch it.
I think it is very important for the American people to see the type of people that the U.S. Government now wants to support in Syria.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
You may find this interesting, Dave.
http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/09/syria-i...

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
The point - and your missing it - is that Obama isn't the problem - the NSA is the problem.
Where was all the outrage when Right Wing Republicans were abusing our rights ?
Oh wait ...
When Right Wing Wackos bankrupt the country, lie us into war, and get our troops killed - that's fine.
But when Obama (Bush + Brain), does the same thing Right Wing Wacko Bush did - we're outraged.
As long as you Right Wingers make Obama the target - and not the conduct.- you have no credibility.
Just more doubletalk.
OMTE

Rochelle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Very interesting article.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You may find this interesting, Dave.
http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/09/syria-i...
I was aware of this. George H. Bush used to mention the New World Order in almost every speech that he gave. I only heard George W. mention it one time. I think George W. Bush wanted it kept more hush,hush.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt that is true - on Right Wing Wacko Planet.
Too bad you can't rebut a single one of those facts that demonstrate conclusively that Right Wingers are astoundingly fiscally irresponsible; completely disregard the lives and safety of our troops; and always try to destroy democracy when they find it "inconvenient", all to redistribute wealth upward to the 1%.
Thankfully, you didn't embarrass yourself further by even trying.
Of course, the Democrats are only slightly better, pretending they are powerless to stop the Right Wing Disaster Machine, while also cashing in their corporate bribes.
Only slightly better, but right now, that's the only alternative permitted by the Right Wing Corporate Media.
Really consider that Cognitive Dissonance problem.
You exist because of government programs. Willard Romney says you, you are part of the useless 47% of Americans who, because you are government dependent, should be shunted aside and disregarded.
Doesn't that let you finally understand that your corporate Gods find you a meaningless pawn, to be wound up and sent forward as a sacrifice for the 1% that does "count" ?
Just wondering.
You have an ASTOUNDING disconnect with reality. Perhaps that is the reason you are such a traitor to this country......you simply don't understand what is going on. At least I hope that is the reason. I certainly hope you don't REALLY hate my country as much as you claim.
I just glanced up and saw the name Romney. Are you kidding me???????? First I had to tell you that Bush has been out of office for FIVE YEARS and NOW you are posting about Romney??????? Okay. Here is something else I guess you haven't determined, yet. ROMNEY is NOT the president. Remember: Obama is the president and you voted for that fool TWICE. Remember now? It's getting more difficult to hide your shame, huh?.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
That blood must be really sticking to your hands. Well, 5,000 dead Americans is a lot of guilt,( if you had a "guilt" gene."
Destroying a balanced budget and creating a $1,400,000,000,000.00 annual deficit must be hard to explain, for a Right Winger who claims to be "fiscally conservative."
Doubling the national debt and leaving a $6,000.000,000,000.00 additional debt to pay for your wars must be exceedingly difficult to internalize - after all you're "fiscally conservative."
Hey.. I know - let's just pretend Right Wing Wacko Policies aren't always the disasters they are.
Pretense matches so well with Right Wing lack of guilt.
As I've stated, you wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you. You must stop listening to all the voices in your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,001 - 23,020 of39,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 17 hr wusatdatrial 1,154
Jessie to make Disney history with TV engagement 21 hr Debby Ryan 1
Peggy Edenfield gets 60 years for Christopher B... (Sep '11) Apr 15 andrea perez 21
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Illegally Parked ? Apr 3 annon 1
This is what is possible for animals everywhere! Apr 3 bored 2
More black on white crime (Aug '13) Mar 31 your 12
•••

Rip Current Statement for Glynn County was issued at April 20 at 3:34AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••