Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23918 Sep 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see it happen if that means less dependency on MidEast oil.
You see... those of us who aren't Right Wing Wackos treasure the lives and blood or our American troops, and the protection of the planet God entrusted to our care, more than we do a fee dollars.
But hey... that's what happens when you're rational.
YOU wouldn't know about rational, traitor. Rational isn't even in your world. You know...that alternate universe YOU call "normal".*laughing*

Yeah, YOU don't care about dollars. Unions NEVER care about dollars, huh? Can ya be any more of a HYPOCRITE????????

Location hidden

#23919 Sep 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh those pesky facts:
Since Spanish was spoken in America long before English was spoken here - it's as "American" - if not more "American" - than English.
Thanks for teaching us Right Wingers refuse to accept that the original "Americans" weren't "Americans" - who knew ?
"You may be stuck speaking Spanish and catching various diseases, but I won't. BTW how does it feel to be a person that hates white people and hates his country enough to wish nothing but bad things on it."
How does it feel to demonstrate once again that racism and hatred of democracy is the basis of Right Wing Wackoism.
Spanish speaking people are "disease carriers" ? Thanks for letting us know.
Spanish speaking people are less valuable than "White" people ? Jesus forgot to tell us that.
It's wishing "bad things" on America to allow the majority to rule ?
Thanks for proving that Right Wingers only believe in majority rule - when they're the majority.
Right Wingers - hating America ... hating democracy.
This is a recording. This is a recording. This is a recording.

More gibberish from the Gibber Master aka Hypocritical Traitor. Blah blah blah.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#23920 Sep 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU voted for Obama.....TWICE. So, you AREN'T very thsmart.
You voted for Bush twice.

Does that blood from our 5,000 troops killed in Iraq for Saudi Arabia's Muslim Sunni God "Allah" ever wash off ?

Does wasting $6,000,000,000,000.00 to protect Allah's dictator in Saudi Arabia make you sad ?

Does it make you sleepless that you're responsible for exploding the deficit and doubling the debt ?

Oh wait.... Right Wingers have no "guilt" gene.

Never mind.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#23921 Sep 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh those pesky facts:
Since Spanish was spoken in America long before English was spoken here - it's as "American" - if not more "American" - than English.
Thanks for teaching us Right Wingers refuse to accept that the original "Americans" weren't "Americans" - who knew ?
"You may be stuck speaking Spanish and catching various diseases, but I won't. BTW how does it feel to be a person that hates white people and hates his country enough to wish nothing but bad things on it."
How does it feel to demonstrate once again that racism and hatred of democracy is the basis of Right Wing Wackoism.
Spanish speaking people are "disease carriers" ? Thanks for letting us know.
Spanish speaking people are less valuable than "White" people ? Jesus forgot to tell us that.
It's wishing "bad things" on America to allow the majority to rule ?
Thanks for proving that Right Wingers only believe in majority rule - when they're the majority.
Right Wingers - hating America ... hating democracy.
You are looking like a fool.
Actually the American Indians spoke many different languages in America before English or Spanish was introduced. Even they soon learned the English language as they knew it was the language of this country. They knew it was important to be able to speak the language of the land.
This country was settled by Europeans which most spoke English. If everyone spoke Spanish why did the country adopt English as their language?
It is quite obvious that there are diseases that are entering our country such as TB coming from Mexico. Mexico has sent contaminated vegetables into this country sickening many people. It is a common practice in Mexico to wash all vegetables with a solution of bleach and water to kill bacteria.
I want to know how you worked Jesus into your post. Pretty stupid but that is your style.
You answer my charges that you hate white people and hate this country with,"is it allowing the majority of the people to rule"?
You have just proved you hate for this country, as this country is a Republic, not a democracy. You want the majority to rule? You are a pure blooded Communist.
The rest of your statements about right wingers is incoherent and a bunch of mumbo-jumbo meaningless crap.
You are really reaching into space tonight.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#23922 Sep 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Here is another article written by Pat Buchanan about he rich Saudis and the Gulf Arabs using our Military as mercenaries. Another well thought out article.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/just-whose-war-is-...
By the way, great post.

See, even we normal folks agree that the World Nut Daily can be right once in a while.

Douglasville, GA

#23923 Sep 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat Buchanan is right.
We've been prostitutes and mercenaries for the Saudis since:
- Ronnie Ray-Gun sent Marines to die in Lebanon in 198:
- Bush the First invaded Kuwait to return power the the Saudis' allies, Emir Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah,(say that fast 3X);
- Bush the 2nd protected the Saudis after they murdered 3,000 Americans on 09/11;
- Bush the 2nd killed 5,000 American troops, bombed, invaded, occupied, and overthrew the Saudis enemy, Iraq's Saddam Hussein;
- Obama continued Bush's wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Pat Buchanan never wrote anything that you just wrote. That is all your speculation and your ideas.

Douglasville, GA

#23924 Sep 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, great post.
See, even we normal folks agree that the World Nut Daily can be right once in a while.
WorldnetDaily just prints many articles written by different people.
Buchanan is published in many papers across the U.S.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#23926 Sep 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You have gone from being moderately crazy to being completely insane. You exist on lies. Just lies and more lies. BTW, YOU are getting EXACTLY what you voted for and now you MUST feel like an complete idiot.
As for your last couple of sentences.....you must not be VERY WORRIED about your grandkids after all. See how stupid you are?! You're too easy. lol
I admit I have been having some fun "pimping" my Right Wing friends a little bit - but it's so easy- and they get so worked up.

But, no worries here.

Read "Guns, Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond.

Long ago we understood that geography and demographics are destiny - so rather than whine that we White, NonHispanic Americans are "exceptional" :

- My kids learned to speak fluent Spanish;
- our business invested in Latin America;
- we taught our kids about the Spanish culture by vacationing in Columbia, Costa Rica, and Mexico; participated in Cinco de Mayo; and several Quinceañeras with Latin friends.

Most of all, we accepted that being Straight, White, English speaking, NonHispanic, Middle Class Americans doesn't make us better than the Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, Poor, Spanish speaking Americans.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#23927 Sep 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU wouldn't know about rational, traitor. Rational isn't even in your world. You know...that alternate universe YOU call "normal".*laughing*

Yeah, YOU don't care about dollars. Unions NEVER care about dollars, huh? Can ya be any more of a HYPOCRITE????????
Now, now.... Calm down.

That nice doctor you use - but don't pay for; prescribed that medicine you take - but don't pay for; and hospitalized you in that facility you use - but don't pay for; to help you deal with the stress of being a government dependent.

Don't worry - we employers and our employees will keep providing for your food, shelter, and medical care - so you just rest and keep slurping up those benefits so you have the strength to criticize us who support you.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#23928 Sep 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>This is a recording. This is a recording. This is a recording.

More gibberish from the Gibber Master aka Hypocritical Traitor. Blah blah blah.
Don't you hate those pesky facts.

Spanish was spoken America even before English - so Spanish is more truly "American" than English - just not to us English speaking immigrants.

Ouch !

If only they had such a thing as "History" on Right Wing Wacko Planet, that wouldn't be a shock to you.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#23929 Sep 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pat Buchanan never wrote anything that you just wrote. That is all your speculation and your ideas.
Pat Buchanan on War & Peace

- "The US has unthinkingly embarked upon a neoimperial policy that must involve us in virtually every great war of the coming century-and wars are the death of republics."

Who else said we are imperialists and our constant RWW war mongering will bankrupt America ?
Oh wait - I did.

Who called Pat and me traitors for decrying American Imperialism ?
I remember - Right Wing Wackos.

- "The price of U.S. occupation of Iraq, the price of U.S. empire in the Muslim world, is terror."

Who else said we are creating more terrorists by RWW Bush's wars ?
Oh wait - I did.

Who called Pat and me traitors for pointing out the price of Imperialism is terror ?

"The Islamic terrorists of 9/11 were over here because we were over there. We were attacked by suicide bombers in New York for the same reason that our Marines were attacked by a suicide bomber in Beirut. We took sides in a religious civil war, their war, and they want us out of that war.
The fifteen hijackers from Saudi Arabia did not fly into the World Trade Center to protest the Bill of Rights. They want us off sacred Saudi soil and out of the Middle East. Is there anything over there--oil, bases, empire--worth risking an atomic bomb on U.S. soil?"

Who else said that when you drop bombs on sovereign nations, don't act surprised when the bombed return the favor with their own bombs ?
Oh wait - I did.

Who called Pat and me traitors for pointing out the price of bombing, invading, occupying, killing and torturing in the MidEast is terrorism ?

Source: Where The Right Went Wrong, by Pat Buchanan, p. 85 , Sep 1, 2004
Iraq War is imperial overstretch & may cause US collapse.

Location hidden

#23930 Sep 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit I have been having some fun "pimping" my Right Wing friends a little bit - but it's so easy- and they get so worked up.
But, no worries here.
Long ago we understood that geography and demographics are destiny - so rather than whine that we White, NonHispanic Americans are "exceptional" :
- we taught our kids about the Spanish culture by vacationing in Columbia, Costa Rica, and Mexico; participated in Cinco de Mayo; and several Quinceañeras with Latin friends.
Most of all, we accepted that being Straight, White, English speaking, NonHispanic, Middle Class Americans doesn't make us better than the Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, Poor, Spanish speaking Americans.
Your arrogance is laughable. BTW, you give yourself entirely too much credit in response to thinking that you in any way cause anyone to "get worked up". When you jumped the shark, you landed on your head...obviously.

Location hidden

#23931 Sep 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now.... Calm down.
That nice doctor you use - but don't pay for; prescribed that medicine you take - but don't pay for; and hospitalized you in that facility you use - but don't pay for; to help you deal with the stress of being a government dependent.
Don't worry - we employers and our employees will keep providing for your food, shelter, and medical care - so you just rest and keep slurping up those benefits so you have the strength to criticize us who support you.
The only way YOU can possibly provide something to anyone is to donate your body to science for scientists to determine how you can exist without a single thing inside your head.

Location hidden

#23933 Sep 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you hate those pesky facts.
Spanish was spoken America even before English - so Spanish is more truly "American" than English - just not to us English speaking immigrants.
Ouch !
If only they had such a thing as "History" on Right Wing Wacko Planet, that wouldn't be a shock to you.
I truly wasn't aware of this. How about a few links? Thanks.
Obama

Abbeville, GA

#23934 Sep 6, 2013
Who said it wrote:
The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation. As Commander-in-Chief, the President does have a duty to protect and defend the United States. In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent. History has shown us time and again, however, that military action is most successful when it is authorized and supported by the Legislative branch. It is always preferable to have the informed consent of Congress prior to any military action. As for the specific question about bombing suspected nuclear sites, I recently introduced S.J. Res. 23, which states in part that “any offensive military action taken by the United States against Iran must be explicitly authorized by Congress.” The recent NIE tells us that Iran in 2003 halted its effort to design a nuclear weapon. While this does not mean that Iran is no longer a threat to the United States or its allies, it does give us time to conduct aggressive and principled personal diplomacy aimed at preventing Iran from developing nuclear weapons.
Candidate Obama said. Was he wrong then or is he wrong now? He'd say anything to save face and personal power. He cares nothing for anyone but himself and his perpetual, government funded vacation schedule. Talk about welfare fraud...
Nuts

Chattanooga, TN

#23935 Sep 6, 2013
they are dummycrats

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#23936 Sep 6, 2013
Nuts wrote:
they are dummycrats
+1

And libroids and ad-libbers...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#23937 Sep 6, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...Actually the American Indians spoke many different languages in America before English or Spanish was introduced. Even they soon learned the English language as they knew it was the language of this country. They knew it was important to be able to speak the language of the land.
Actually, those natives that were left, after the majority of them were wiped out by European diseases, learned the language of the European country that entered their territory. Some learned French, some learned Spanish, some learned English.

Yep, the English won the war of colonialism in America and English/Americans were able to displace the Spanish in Florida, the French in Louisiana, and the Spanish in the SW. And the natives whose territory we then entered learned the language of the new dominant group.

Here's a few more facts that you can't change, the United States does not have an officially designated language, and as such we the people have decided to provide government assistance and services in a multilingual manner.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#23938 Sep 6, 2013
Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Candidate Obama said. Was he wrong then or is he wrong now? He'd say anything to save face and personal power. He cares nothing for anyone but himself and his perpetual, government funded vacation schedule. Talk about welfare fraud...
We Normal Americans have to ask - are Right Wingers just natural liars, or do they missing a "truth" gene, like they're missing the "shame" gene ?

Ah.... Those damn pesky facts:

How many days has President Barack Obama been on vacation since assuming office in January 2009? How much has he golfed? CBS News Correspondent Mark Knoller has the answers.

As of Aug. 13, 2013, Obama is on his 15th vacation trip, covering all or part of 96 days total.

At the same point in his presidency, George W. Bush had made 51 visits to his ranch in tiny Crawford, Texas, totaling all or part of 335 days.

Bush also traveled seven times to his family’s oceanside compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, covering all or part of 26 days — bringing his total number of vacation days at this point in his presidency to 349 days.

What about former President Bill Clinton? At this point in his second term, he had taken 11 vacations covering all or part of 84 days.

And former President Ronald Reagan? At this point in his second term he had made 29 trips to his ranch in California, spanning all or part of 180 days.

So .... the facts:

Bush - 349 vacation days
Reagan- 180 vacation days
Obama - 96 vacation days
Clinton - 84 vacation days

Now let's here all the Right Wing Wackos explain how Obama, who takes 1/4 the vacation days Bush took, and 1/2 the vacation days Reagan took, is perpetually on a government funded vacation schedule.

Now let's here all the Right Wingers explain how Right Wing Wacko Republican Presidents, who take 400% more vacation time than Democratic Presidents, are "hard working".

Right Wingers... Do you intend to always lie ?,
or
does the failure to teach actual "History" at the snake-handling boot camps where you receive AK-47 training from John Birch accredited professors, while burning science books, render you so ignorant of the facts you just don't know what the truth is ?

Normal Americans want to know.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#23939 Sep 6, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
But, no worries here.
And that's EXACTLY why you're a traitor, since you do not ignore the flaws and errors, and since you wish to learn from these flaws and errors, you are a TRAITOR to your race, your culture, your religion, and your country.

It's obvious that you're one of the few remaining Phoenician perverts who run around worshipping Molech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) 56 min Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) 1 hr Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Divorce Attorney Jun 1 Help1 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages