Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23810 Sep 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you control the sun?
Huh ?
Can you control volcanoes?
Huh ?
Can you control the ocean currents that travel around the world which create our weather?
Huh ?
Can you control an asteroid that may hit the Earth?
Huh?
Please, please, keep posting.
"Please keep posting." That's ANOTHER of your totally worn out, used entirely too much phrases. If you can't come up with something new and original yourself, will you please contact your union rep and see if he can come up with something? You are in desparate need of help.

Location hidden

#23811 Sep 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
lol Coming from you.....that means........absolutely NOTHING.

Location hidden

#23812 Sep 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
When our grandchildren ask us why we polluted the air and the water, and destroyed the wonderful planet God gave us,
We'll have to say because selfish, arrogant, short-sighted Right Wing Wackos, unwilling to sacrifice the slightest bit, we cared more for their own comfort, and who refused to sacrifice anything for anyone, and who laughed at our duty to care for God's gifts to us, prevailed over those who cared about the Earth, their children, and their children's children.
As Ronnie Ray-Gun and Bush the Beloved taught - screw everyone else - a good American is a greedy American.
lol The funniest post of the day.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#23813 Sep 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol The funniest post of the day.
One can only hope that the poster's grandchildren will not be as clueless and uneducated as their uninformed grandpa and will be able to think for themselves...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#23814 Sep 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you control the sun?
Huh ?
Can you control volcanoes?
Huh ?
Can you control the ocean currents that travel around the world which create our weather?
Huh ?
Can you control an asteroid that may hit the Earth?
Huh?
Please, please, keep posting.
If it was not for Synergy's post to you on this reply to me, I would have missed it. I told you that I just skim or skip your post.
Couldn't answer any of the questions? I made my point that there are so many of those things that change our climate, that there is nothing that you can do about it, and you come back again with absolutely no kind of response except,HUH? It was not funny and was not cute. Is there something wrong with your ability to read and reason?
I am betting that you had no legitimate reply, so you come up with that crap. You should have not sent a reply to my post if that is the best you could do.
Don't reply with 14 pages of liberal global warming crap.

Douglasville, GA

#23815 Sep 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
When our grandchildren ask us why we polluted the air and the water, and destroyed the wonderful planet God gave us,
We'll have to say because selfish, arrogant, short-sighted Right Wing Wackos, unwilling to sacrifice the slightest bit, we cared more for their own comfort, and who refused to sacrifice anything for anyone, and who laughed at our duty to care for God's gifts to us, prevailed over those who cared about the Earth, their children, and their children's children.
As Ronnie Ray-Gun and Bush the Beloved taught - screw everyone else - a good American is a greedy American.
Why don't you show us how we should live by setting an example.
Sell your house and dig a hole to live in. Freeze during the winter because burning fossil fuels or wood pollutes the air. Eat only grass and berries as we don't want you to eat animals that expel methane gas. That will do away with your beloved steaks. Maybe you can use a few candles to see by at night as there will be no electricity. Making modern electric generating wind mills are out as it takes a great deal of fossil fuels to produce the metals, electronics, and factory work.
You will have to walk everywhere you go as you can't own a vehicle.
That should teach your children something. That your nuts!

Douglasville, GA

#23817 Sep 3, 2013
Another great article written by Pat Buchanan which gives some pretty good points on Obamas dilemma with Syria.
Too bad he isn't president.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/no-syrian-war-to-s...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#23818 Sep 4, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
While I believe in the freedom of man, you inhale the capture of man with your visions of Utopia in America, which is basically a boot on the necks of average citizens. Your thoughts are the same as Wilson, Roosevelt, and Obama.

No thanks to those 3 sorry Presidents, America is now under the boot of a Federal government run amok. And the only recourse is a Constitutional Convention called by the individual States because everyone knows Congress will never call one.

Your own position discredits you in the eyes of true patriots who want America to return to the freedoms of individuals expressed in the Constitution, and to take off the boots of the Federal Government who oppresses its Citizens, including even your sorry liberties.
Yeah, take the boot off our neck, we love acid rain, it represents freedom.

Yeah, take the boot off our neck, make us prove the exact source of each drop of acid rain.

Yeah, only True Patriots understand the oppression we live under.

Besdies, last week you said I was a follower of Molech, can't you keep it straight as you change your useless discredited names.

http://www.epa.gov/airquality/peg_caa/acidrai...
You have probably heard of "acid rain." But you may not have heard of other forms of acid precipitation such as acid snow, acid fog or mist, or dry forms of acidic pollution such as acid gas and acid dust. All of these can be formed in the atmosphere and fall to Earth causing human health problems, hazy skies, environmental problems and property damage. Acid precipitation is produced when certain types of air pollutants mix with the moisture in the air to form an acid. These acids then fall to Earth as rain, snow, or fog. Even when the weather is dry, acid pollutants may fall to Earth in gases or particles.

Burning fuels release acid pollutants. These pollutants are carried far from their sources by wind. Depending on the weather, the acid pollutants fall to Earth in wet form (acid rain, snow, mist or fog) or in dry form (acid gases or dusts).
Sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) are the principal pollutants that cause acid precipitation. SO2 and NOx emissions released to the air react with water vapor and other chemicals to form acids that fall back to Earth. Power plants burning coal and heavy oil produce over two-thirds of the annual SO2 emissions in the United States. The majority of NOx (about 50 percent) comes from cars, buses, trucks, and other forms of transportation. About 40 percent of NOx emissions are from power plants. The rest is emitted from various sources like industrial and commercial boilers.

Heavy rainstorms and melting snow can cause temporary increases in acidity in lakes and streams, primarily in the eastern United States. The temporary increases may last for days or even weeks, causing harm to fish and other aquatic life.

The air pollutants that cause acid rain can do more than damage the environment-they can damage our health. High levels of SO2 in the air aggravate various lung problems in people with asthma and can cause breathing difficulties in children and the elderly. In some instances, breathing high levels of SO2 can even damage lung tissue and cause premature death.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#23819 Sep 4, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
And your sorry link did NOT include the effects of Thermocline, which has huge affects upon the ever changing climate.
Are you referring to this component,
but wait,
ol' Molech raises his head at the end...

http://www.skepticalscience.com/Tuvalu-sea-le...
...As seen in the "Sea level fell in 2010" rebuttal, short-term global sea level can fluctuate due to the temporary exchange of water and snow between the land and sea, rising during El Niño when the land surface dries out, and falling with La Niña when the land surface recieves extra doses of rain and snow. In the western tropical Pacific, especially around Tuvalu, this trend is exactly the opposite, sea level there falls during El Niño and rises during La Niña. So what's going on?

This is largely due to the tilting of the thermocline in the tropical Pacific. See this animation for a great illustration of what this means. During La Niña strengthening of the easterly trade winds straddling the equator pushes warm water toward the western tropical Pacific. This warm water piles up in the western Pacific, which drives warmth down deep (the tilt of the thermocline), but it also causes the ocean to bulge upwards there due to the extra wind-driven water mass (see Timmerman [2010], Merrifield [2011] & Qiu & Chen [2011]). Both have the effect of raising sea levels, with the 'twin peaks' of sea level rise very obvious just north and south of the equator in figures 4 & 5 (the equator would be a horizontal line through Nauru).

During El Niño the trade winds weaken and the warm wind-driven water mass is no longer pushed toward Tuvalu and neighbouring islands. Instead the thermocline tilts back onto a more level plane, warm water begins to accumulate in the central Pacific, and accordingly sea level drops around Tuvalu.

The huge drop in sea level around Tuvalu, and nearby islands, shown in figure 1 around 1982-1983 is due to the strong El Niño during that time. Which goes to show not only how variable and sensitive to ENSO sea level in the western tropical Pacific is, but also how much variation there is even within the western Pacific itself.

So to sum up:

Sea level rise is not level. Although the oceans are gaining water mass from melting land ice, and the oceans are expanding due to increasing heat content, this water mass and heat is not spread evenly over the oceans.

In the tropical western Pacific the dominant short-term influence on sea level is the extremely large fluctuation due to the ENSO events El Niño (falling sea level at Tuvalu) and La Niña (rising sea level at Tuvalu).

Sea level at Tuvalu can vary by 20-30cms from the influence of ENSO. This is 40-60 times larger than the annual rate of sea level rise at Tuvalu.

This regional susceptibility to ENSO is because of the weakening (El Niño) or strengthening (La Niña) trade winds near the equator, which push warm water mass toward the tropical western Pacific.

Becker (2011) uses a combination of tide gauge data, satellite observations, ocean modelling and GPS to assess sea level change around Tuvalu.

Removing all the factors which affect short-term sea level fluctuation, the study authors found long-term sea level at Tuvalu from 1950-2009 rose at the rate of 5.1 (±0.7) mm per year. This almost 3 times greater than the global average sea level over that time of 1.8 mm per year.

10% of this 'total' sea level rise at Tuvalu is due to land subsidence.

Becker (2011) builds on earlier work by Church (2006), and the South Pacific Sea Level and Climate Monitoring Project, which also confirm that sea level at Tuvalu is rising.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#23820 Sep 4, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs Lipstick,
you are using my argument again to make yourself look foolish. We've danced this dance before and you looked like a complete fool then, as you look now.
Your link supports my link, but only with a different twist.
Nope, what it shows is that it's all a matter of degree, and like much of what you post it lacked context.

Your foolish lies are much too easy to discredit, do keep trying.

Location hidden

#23821 Sep 4, 2013
Very interesting article from the Wall Street Journal(IO, does the WSJ pass muster with you???) pointing out that Obama's economic "recovery" is hurting HIS voters the most. lol Surprise, surprise!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Location hidden

#23822 Sep 4, 2013
All of you libroids who are excited about Obamacare, sure hope you are amonst those who will be receiving subsidies. If not, you will most likely need to get out your checkbook. Wow! Who didn't see THAT coming?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201... -
Paul for President

Dahlonega, GA

#23823 Sep 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 Agreed. Obama must save face at ALL COSTS. Obama and his big arrogant mouth!
Keep posting, all you are doing is killing the Republican Party. Once a force to be reckoned with, now the punch line on late night TV.

One of the more on point quotes concerning the younger Paul's attempt to keep the killing of innocents in Syria going.

"Paul should wipe his nose on his sleeve and go back to representing his hillbillies. Eventually his misinformed followers might realize that he and daddy hark back to a period (1930s) in American history when there were actual supporters of Hitler's Germany. Hidden in the GOP are a host of bizarre folks ... KKK, fascists, birthers, survivalists, etc."
Paul for President

Dahlonega, GA

#23824 Sep 4, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, what it shows is that it's all a matter of degree, and like much of what you post it lacked context.
Your foolish lies are much too easy to discredit, do keep trying.
You can always count on the sick six that post day and night to argue with logic and fact. Give it up, all you are doing is making them think they matter, they don't.

Location hidden

#23825 Sep 4, 2013
Paul for President wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting, all you are doing is killing the Republican Party. Once a force to be reckoned with, now the punch line on late night TV.
One of the more on point quotes concerning the younger Paul's attempt to keep the killing of innocents in Syria going.
"Paul should wipe his nose on his sleeve and go back to representing his hillbillies. Eventually his misinformed followers might realize that he and daddy hark back to a period (1930s) in American history when there were actual supporters of Hitler's Germany. Hidden in the GOP are a host of bizarre folks ... KKK, fascists, birthers, survivalists, etc."
There you go again.

Location hidden

#23826 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You can always count on the sick six that post day and night to argue with logic and fact. Give it up, all you are doing is making them think they matter, they don't.
Wow! Another of your PROFOUND posts. You so thmart. rotfl

Location hidden

#23827 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Apparently, you've not watched much late night TV lately. It's not the Republicans who are the punch lines.
Interesting article today in the Washington Post including a poll in regard to how most Americans feel in regard to launching strikes against Syria. Of course, Obama has never let what Americans want stand in his way.
In regard to your last paragraph, why didn't you post your source? I'd like to read the entire article. How about posting your source?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Douglasville, GA

#23828 Sep 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
All of you libroids who are excited about Obamacare, sure hope you are amonst those who will be receiving subsidies. If not, you will most likely need to get out your checkbook. Wow! Who didn't see THAT coming?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201... -
Pull out their checkbook h*ll. They better buy a gun so that they can rob a bank.

Douglasville, GA

#23829 Sep 4, 2013
Maybe this is just me but, I really don't see any difference there is in which weapon a person uses to kill me.
Chemical weapons are banned but nuclear weapons are not. That means it is o.k. for someone to drop an H-bomb that might kill millions of people but you can't kill 1400 people with gas.
It is accepted to drop a 2,000 lb. bomb on a heavily populated part of a big city but chemicals are not allowed.
Killing 120,000 Syrians using conventional weapons is allowed but not the killing 1,400 Syrian's by gas.
Frankly I think dead is dead and it really doesn't matter how you are killed. You are dead.
If you are gassed or if you are shot the result is the same. You are dead.
This whole idea of a treaty banning chemical weapons is just another idea thought up by the worlds elite to try to play the war game with certain rules. These elitist live in a make believe world where they see nor touch anything harmful to them. They start the wars and you fight them.
If a country really wants to win a war then there are no rules.
Remember the saying. All is fair in love and war.
So what is this big stink over someone using chemical weapons? All it did was break the elitist make believe war game rule.
The American public is being feed a line of manure by our elitist politicians trying to make an excuse for us to go to war.

Location hidden

#23830 Sep 4, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull out their checkbook h*ll. They better buy a gun so that they can rob a bank.
I was breaking it to them gently. You know how scared and defensive they get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... Aug 18 Debra Davis 1
Shooting in Woodbine and no arrests?????? Aug 14 Bubba D 2
information Aug 8 sweetbaby 5
ready for whatever! Aug 3 Candy_Lady4845 2
head (Mar '14) Jul '15 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul '15 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul '15 wicked 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages