Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#23756 Sep 2, 2013
Another bit of news for you global warming believers. Record setting cold is now in Alaska.
http://ak-wx.blogspot.de/2013/08/record-cold-...
Now

Cleveland, GA

#23757 Sep 3, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Another bit of news for you global warming believers. Record setting cold is now in Alaska.
http://ak-wx.blogspot.de/2013/08/record-cold-...

And we have Kerry saying this.........

""Secretary of State John Kerry warned on Monday that scientific evidence for climate change is "irrefutable" and "alarming."

He also urged the international community to take action to stop it.""

A prime example of man thinking he can control the weather, only from a libroid do such words come. They always want someone else to do something while they go Sailing. The same thinking as wanting someone else to pay the bills while they become millionaires.

Kerry should be locked up for screaming fire in a cooling world.

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/3198...

Now

Cleveland, GA

#23758 Sep 3, 2013
""As you can see, this sodium fluoride infant water – which the White House effectively calls a “chemical weapon”— is sold at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Albertson’s, Safeway, K-Mart, Rite Aid and even Toys “R” Us. Bet you never knew you could buy chemical weapons at Toys “R” Us, did ya?""

"U.S. water fluoridation chemical is Syria’s “chemical weapon”"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Bombshell%3A_S...
Now

Cleveland, GA

#23759 Sep 3, 2013

The Siamese rino idiot known as McCain/Graham
are at it again.........

"McCain, Graham: Syria a 'Regional Conflict'"

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/mccain-graha...
lorac

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23760 Sep 3, 2013
BiG DAVE REALLY ?????????? There will always be cold fronts....and a day here or there with a colder than usual temp. Does it mean we are going to go into another ice age???? Global warming along with normal temperature changes are happening. Why? do you turn the heat on in your home in winter??? to warm and change the NATURAL environment of your home. The same happens to our environment around the globe when you turn up the heat with artificial means (uncontrolled ). Yes we need factories (I wish some here in the US where we are responsible and care for the environment along with providing jobs) But some of countries are not only abusing their people but the environment. I believe we could lead the way to show other countries (China)how it is done..Now we just need to figure our how to get our factories back in the US!!!
Scott

Maysville, GA

#23761 Sep 3, 2013
Now wrote:
""As you can see, this sodium fluoride infant water – which the White House effectively calls a “chemical weapon”— is sold at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Albertson’s, Safeway, K-Mart, Rite Aid and even Toys “R” Us. Bet you never knew you could buy chemical weapons at Toys “R” Us, did ya?""
"U.S. water fluoridation chemical is Syria’s “chemical weapon”"
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Bombshell%3A_S...
Harry Reid will probably call for an investigation of Toys "R" Us for selling chemical weapons to Syria along with Silly Putty and Silly String.
Now

Cleveland, GA

#23762 Sep 3, 2013
Sheriff Joe Arpaio should appoint an investigator to check out District Judge Murray Snow.....

"District Judge to Appoint Monitor to Watch Sheriff Arpaio"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Now

Cleveland, GA

#23763 Sep 3, 2013
lorac wrote:
BiG DAVE REALLY ?????????? There will always be cold fronts....and a day here or there with a colder than usual temp. Does it mean we are going to go into another ice age???? Global warming along with normal temperature changes are happening. Why? do you turn the heat on in your home in winter??? to warm and change the NATURAL environment of your home. The same happens to our environment around the globe when you turn up the heat with artificial means (uncontrolled ). Yes we need factories (I wish some here in the US where we are responsible and care for the environment along with providing jobs) But some of countries are not only abusing their people but the environment. I believe we could lead the way to show other countries (China)how it is done..Now we just need to figure our how to get our factories back in the US!!!

Please tell us how you escaped out of the book.......
Now

Cleveland, GA

#23764 Sep 3, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid will probably call for an investigation of Toys "R" Us for selling chemical weapons to Syria along with Silly Putty and Silly String.

Only after he goes into his vault and counts his money again...

He has the scrooge syndrome.
Scott

Maysville, GA

#23765 Sep 3, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us how you escaped out of the book.......
Now, that post is pretty darn cute. Did you, by any chance, take all of that from "The Little Golden Book Of Global Warming"?
Scott

Maysville, GA

#23766 Sep 3, 2013
My post is meant for Lorac.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#23767 Sep 3, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you knew William of Occam. He was a friend of yours. I am no William of Occam.

Now, since you are his friend, you of all people should know that his principles did not include conjuring up points to be presented as facts to coincide with ones specific agenda.
Completely agree my friend.

As someone who has documented each position expressed through the objective presentation of facts, I shar your concerns.

Someday:
- when the last person is standing on solid ground in Glacier National Park, where the glaciers were prior to melting),(there's no climate change of course);
when, after we have built our 657 Nuclear Aircraft Carrier Task Force, and we lose America at the foreclosure sale to the Chinese,( we must bankrupt ourselves as the military-industrial complex demands);
After we accept the fact that the modern Right Wing administrations have exploded the deficit and doubled and tripled the debt,(oh those damn pesky facts);
and
when only those who have government approved computer chips imbedded in their skins at a government approved chalet in the Swiss Alps,( voter fraud is rampant - why in Florida alone 0.0014% may have voted unfairly);

Maybe our Right Wing Friends will join us in Planet Earth and wallow in reality.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#23768 Sep 3, 2013
Now wrote:
Why Lindsey Graham is called a rino........

"South Carolina Tea Partiers Draft Resolution to Replace Lindsey Graham"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Please South Carolina - don't let us down. Replace Lindsay Graham, who is so far Right Wing Wacko, by comparison Pol Pot was a caring concerned, compassionate Christian, with someone even more Right Wing Wacko.

Hopefully, those experiments on Right Wing Wacko Planet have been finalized and they can bring Himmler or Eichmann back from the grave to be their candidate.

Ah South Carolina..,. Near the bottom year after year on all rankings of health, education, housing, longevity, and slurping up federal funds faster than a heroin addict in a NYPD evidence room.

We enjoy your desire to pontificate to the more successful just "how it should be."
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#23769 Sep 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Now EVERYONE can "see" where IO is coming from. Interesting, huh? lol
Ah.... Brietbart.

Still paying hookers to lie;
Still helping pay those judgments for lying about ACORN;
Still embarrassed about claiming Krugman declared bankruptcy;

Please never stop - you amuse we inhabitants of Earth.

By the way .... We're all still waiting to be told how we can hate Obama for being a "Union Man"; or hate Obama for being a Right Wing Anti-Union Man.

When you know - please advise.

Thanks.
stars

Dahlonega, GA

#23770 Sep 3, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have Kerry saying this.........
""Secretary of State John Kerry warned on Monday that scientific evidence for climate change is "irrefutable" and "alarming."
He also urged the international community to take action to stop it.""
A prime example of man thinking he can control the weather, only from a libroid do such words come. They always want someone else to do something while they go Sailing. The same thinking as wanting someone else to pay the bills while they become millionaires.
Kerry should be locked up for screaming fire in a cooling world.
http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/3198...
I'm sure you are a nice person. Its just amazing that people like you can be so stupid!! Climate change has been proven to the whole world, excluding some conservative's in our wonderful country. Where freedom of speech is encouraged, knowing what you are talking about is not a requirement. You do provide a good laugh to people not so dense. See that light in the sky, its either the moon or the sun, them other little ones are stars.
Scott

Maysville, GA

#23771 Sep 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely agree my friend.
As someone who has documented each position expressed through the objective presentation of facts, I shar your concerns.
Someday:
- when the last person is standing on solid ground in Glacier National Park, where the glaciers were prior to melting),(there's no climate change of course);
when, after we have built our 657 Nuclear Aircraft Carrier Task Force, and we lose America at the foreclosure sale to the Chinese,( we must bankrupt ourselves as the military-industrial complex demands);
After we accept the fact that the modern Right Wing administrations have exploded the deficit and doubled and tripled the debt,(oh those damn pesky facts);
and
when only those who have government approved computer chips imbedded in their skins at a government approved chalet in the Swiss Alps,( voter fraud is rampant - why in Florida alone 0.0014% may have voted unfairly);
Maybe our Right Wing Friends will join us in Planet Earth and wallow in reality.
Yours is an interesting, yet, convoluted, post, apparently in response to someone yet undetermined. Your words resemble the firing of a shotgun in the general direction in hopes of hitting something.

Having read this post as well as many others of yours, I cannot help but wonder if you are part of a vast conspiracy. You may be conspiring with the makers of aspirin or other concoctions to relieve headaches which your posts cause to anyone who reads them. Could it be that you and Oh my are in this conspiracy together? This story and more, tonight, on the News at Eleven.

Douglasville, GA

#23772 Sep 3, 2013
lorac wrote:
BiG DAVE REALLY ?????????? There will always be cold fronts....and a day here or there with a colder than usual temp. Does it mean we are going to go into another ice age???? Global warming along with normal temperature changes are happening. Why? do you turn the heat on in your home in winter??? to warm and change the NATURAL environment of your home. The same happens to our environment around the globe when you turn up the heat with artificial means (uncontrolled ). Yes we need factories (I wish some here in the US where we are responsible and care for the environment along with providing jobs) But some of countries are not only abusing their people but the environment. I believe we could lead the way to show other countries (China)how it is done..Now we just

need to figure our how to get our factories back in the US!!!
There hasn't been a rise in Earths temperature in 15 years.
China is well aware of how to cut it's pollution but obviously doesn't care.
I see that you do not take any account of the suns activity just the same as other Al Gore propaganda eaters.
Start looking at the facts, not a bunch of scary hype designed to put a huge amount of money into the government and a few rich peoples pockets.
The earth as warmed before there were factories, and it has cooled before, changing back and forth for millions of years. The Earth"s climate is always changing.
This gimmick was tried in the 1970's, but at that time they were screaming global cooling. The same doom-dayers said the earth would become frozen over again do to mankind.
If the earth gets colder, than it is global cooling. If it gets warmer, it is global warming. Wake up it is a scheme to get much more money out of the worlds population. Follow the money trail.

Douglasville, GA

#23773 Sep 3, 2013
stars wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you are a nice person. Its just amazing that people like you can be so stupid!! Climate change has been proven to the whole world, excluding some conservative's in our wonderful country. Where freedom of speech is encouraged, knowing what you are talking about is not a requirement. You do provide a good laugh to people not so dense. See that light in the sky, its either the moon or the sun, them other little ones are stars.
I wouldn't be calling anyone stupid if I were you. You are a simpleton. You will obviously believe anything some silver tongued politician tells you.
Of course climate change is proven. The Earth's climate has been changing for millions of years! It will continue to change for millions of years more, with or without man.

Douglasville, GA

#23774 Sep 3, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is an interesting, yet, convoluted, post, apparently in response to someone yet undetermined. Your words resemble the firing of a shotgun in the general direction in hopes of hitting something.
Having read this post as well as many others of yours, I cannot help but wonder if you are part of a vast conspiracy. You may be conspiring with the makers of aspirin or other concoctions to relieve headaches which your posts cause to anyone who reads them. Could it be that you and Oh my are in this conspiracy together? This story and more, tonight, on the News at Eleven.
+1 Great post! You have hit the nail on the head! Now you know what I and other Topix posters have to contend with. I usually just skim or skip over most of his post. LOL

Douglasville, GA

#23775 Sep 3, 2013
I see the U.S. just can't keep from meddling in other countries affairs.
Obama seems determined to keep overthrowing the heads of Mideast countries. They may be no good murdering thugs, but they are still better than the Muslim Brotherhood, Al-Qaeda, and other Islamic extremist, which are supported by Iran.
Every time Obama helps overthrow a dictator, the Islamic Terrorists or Islamic extremist take that country over.
This is beginning to look like a planned pattern to me.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBC says Kris Kyle was a racist Thu Boris 0
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Jan 28 Dan 11
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Jan 28 Dan 3
New Jekyll Island Rental & Photography Website:... (Apr '11) Jan 26 Rent Jekyll 5
Power outage (Mar '07) Jan 24 Snuffy 4
Job fair in Camden County A job fair for reside... (Jan '11) Jan 21 Jobless in Camden 2
Matthew Guy Long Jan 19 Irish 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:15 am PST

ESPN 8:15AM
Jaguars hire Greg Olson as O-coordinator