Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#23734 Sep 1, 2013
"Kerry: Congress Will Back Syria Strike"

The way I see it is..........
1 - Obama wants others to share the blame.
2 - Obama is getting blasted all over the world.
3 - Obama stepped in a pile of mess and is looking to save face.
Information

Warner Robins, GA

#23735 Sep 1, 2013
Informed Opinion

Jefferson, GA

#23736 Sep 1, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>I.O., you speak of unregulated capitalism often. Exactly where might you find this? Certainly, you cannot be speaking of the United States. Maybe Haiti or Belize? I don't know, I am just asking. As to the marsh area of Louisiana, there is plenty of blame to go around for the destruction and the continual decline of those areas. It is easy, however, to simply blame those mean ole oil companies. That makes everyone else who had a hand in it feel better about what they have done over a very long period of time. Sorta like it was easy to blame Bush for Katrina. Always pick the easy target as it gives us a better shot.
And the "easy" target is often "easy" because it is culpable.

Occam's Razor reigns supreme.
Informed Opinion

Jefferson, GA

#23737 Sep 1, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>I.O., you speak of unregulated capitalism often. Exactly where might you find this? Certainly, you cannot be speaking of the United States. Maybe Haiti or Belize? I don't know, I am just asking. As to the marsh area of Louisiana, there is plenty of blame to go around for the destruction and the continual decline of those areas. It is easy, however, to simply blame those mean ole oil companies. That makes everyone else who had a hand in it feel better about what they have done over a very long period of time. Sorta like it was easy to blame Bush for Katrina. Always pick the easy target as it gives us a better shot.
Ever since Ronnie Ray-Gun preached that the government of the United States was our "enemy"; that regulation of business was tantamount to communism; and that if we only let big business alone, it would care deeply about, and for, the average American; we have been deregulating business, nearly destroying America.

Right Wingers need to take responsibility for the destruction of the Middle Class as wealth has been redistributed to the richest; wars upon wars have been started to provide a use for our bloated War Department; and the Constitution has been ravaged, to prevent the majority of Americans from exercising their rights as the Majority.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#23738 Sep 1, 2013
Information wrote:
http://newsrescue.com/syria-st unner-rebels-admit-they-mishan dled-chemical-wmds-from-saudi- causing-the-deaths/#axzz2dZfnb 9uY

Holy Crap!!! If this story is true, then no wonder Obama backed out of his immediate attack on Syria. I have always wondered if the so called "Rebels" made the attack to pull the U.S. deeper into the conflict, blaming Syria. No one knows for sure.
If this story is true than it is a good thing that we didn't bomb Syria. The world hates us now, but what if we made such a terrible mistake?
Obama made the right choice to let Congress decide, but made the decision way to late. He should have called Congress into session first before doing anything. Actually it could have all been avoided if he had not run his mouth telling the world that he was drawing a red line.
I feel that the U.S. has no business there and should mind it's own business. Syria has no strategic or national security interest to the U.S. It should be left up to the Arab League of Nations or the U.N. to police this if they think it is necessary.
Israel is of course having a fit as they would have loved the U.S. to do their bidding and weaken Syria for them.
The Rebels were hoping for the U.S. to weaken Syria's Military capacity, giving the Rebel's a chance of victory.
The only good thing to come out of this whole mess is that President Obama doesn't have to talk about our economy.
Now

Jefferson, GA

#23739 Sep 2, 2013
Information wrote:
http://newsrescue.com/syria-st unner-rebels-admit-they-mishan dled-chemical-wmds-from-saudi- causing-the-deaths/#axzz2dZfnb 9uY

This is funny, you quoting a Nigerian website.
Those Nigerians are the biggest scammers in the world with their email offers of "send me $10k and I will send you $1m dollars."

Maybe you can refer to a more reliable news source, as news from the con artist capital of the world is suspect.

Now

Jefferson, GA

#23740 Sep 2, 2013
Who's in bed with who, and how does it affect the American public........

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Infographic%3A...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#23741 Sep 2, 2013
Union infighting over Obamacare........

The Longshoremen give AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka his comeuppance.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Now

Jefferson, GA

#23742 Sep 2, 2013
Unions to Obama.......
" “We have a problem,” they write, and “you need to fix it.”"

Obama fix something??? ROFL.

Idiots have supported Idiots, and they expect an Idiot to fix it???

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
not news

Abbeville, GA

#23744 Sep 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sequestration was your man, OBAMA'S, idea. Of course, what does he ALWAYS do when he doesn't get his way? He goes after the senior citizens and the military. He is nothing but a fearmonger. You can make book on it. And you libroids call conservatives fearful. Your hero does nothing but TRY to strike fear in people. Come on now, Dahlonegha. THINK, buddy.
Actually it was a way to try and make the do nothing House actually do their jobs. Nobody even imagined they would just continue on the same path and do nothing or that Sequestration would actually take place. Fact is that Obama gave them just what they wanted but didn't have the guts to do themselves.
Sequestration cut programs House Republicans and some Democrats wanted to cut but couldn't because of the idiot base that elects them. People who just can't see the forest for the trees, people like you.

As for conservative's being fearful, never said or thought that. You people are just plain scared of everything and everyone not like you. So you being scared of a black President is not news.
Scott

Berea, KY

#23745 Sep 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
And the "easy" target is often "easy" because it is culpable.
Occam's Razor reigns supreme.
I understand you knew William of Occam. He was a friend of yours. I am no William of Occam.

Now, since you are his friend, you of all people should know that his principles did not include conjuring up points to be presented as facts to coincide with ones specific agenda.
Now

Jefferson, GA

#23746 Sep 2, 2013
not news wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was a way to try and make the do nothing House actually do their jobs. Nobody even imagined they would just continue on the same path and do nothing or that Sequestration would actually take place. Fact is that Obama gave them just what they wanted but didn't have the guts to do themselves.
Sequestration cut programs House Republicans and some Democrats wanted to cut but couldn't because of the idiot base that elects them. People who just can't see the forest for the trees, people like you.
As for conservative's being fearful, never said or thought that. You people are just plain scared of everything and everyone not like you. So you being scared of a black President is not news.

Found a cousin of yours Ugly Eve..........

"Mexico arrests 'Ugly Betty,' alleged leader of New Juarez Cartel"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/02/world/americas/...

Now

Jefferson, GA

#23747 Sep 2, 2013
Why Lindsey Graham is called a rino........

"South Carolina Tea Partiers Draft Resolution to Replace Lindsey Graham"

Now

Jefferson, GA

#23748 Sep 2, 2013
Wiffle, waffle, diddle, daddle.

Kerry and his dance with deceit, or how to pedal a bicycle backwards...

"Kerry: I Never Said Syria Response Had to Be Swift"

Now

Jefferson, GA

#23749 Sep 2, 2013
How much more impaling can it get..........

"Prof. Cornel West:'Al Sharpton Is Obama's House Negro'"

Now

Jefferson, GA

#23750 Sep 2, 2013
A pic of why America is in such trouble.....

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/u...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23751 Sep 2, 2013
Now wrote:
Union infighting over Obamacare........
The Longshoremen give AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka his comeuppance.
Now EVERYONE can "see" where IO is coming from. Interesting, huh? lol

Location hidden

#23752 Sep 2, 2013
not news wrote:
<quoted text>
Just KEEP making excuses and looking like an idiot. After ALL THIS TIME, you are STILL making excuses. How ridiculous! Others like you have figured Obama out. I guess you'll hang on to the bitter end. That's okay. I ain't mad at 'cha.

Location hidden

#23753 Sep 2, 2013
not news wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, conservatives aren't afraid of anyone who doesn't look like we do. We ARE protective of our country, however, and we have a president who happens to BE black who feels nothing but disdain for this country we conservatives love, so we intend to contain him. YOU are welcome.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23754 Sep 2, 2013
not news wrote:
<quoted text>
R u really that stupid? Or do u have the rest of us confused?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Dec 5 Close to home 1,209
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Dec 3 Driver T 19
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov 12 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov 11 Farrell Landon 6
Cracker Gangsta Rap (Mar '12) Nov 10 Farrell Landon 12
$200,000.00 Christmas Tree? (Dec '11) Nov 9 dandrade 7
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Nov '16 everylifematters 59

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance