Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Where

Jefferson, GA

#23687 Aug 31, 2013
Knowing the treachery of the Arabs, America should proceed with caution.....

"Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack"

http://www.mintpressnews.com/witnesses-of-gas...

Where

Jefferson, GA

#23688 Aug 31, 2013
Best season of the year. College Football!!!!
Where

Jefferson, GA

#23689 Aug 31, 2013

Obama says; Let's put skids on it and see how far we can slide.

"The Wheels Just Came Off the Syria War Wagon"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_Wheels_Jus...

Of course all this could be a way for Obama to NOT cross the red line, which is now sorta pinkish with a purple hew.
Next week the line will be a rainbow color, and the following week the line will disappear as Obama bring out another wagging of the dogs tail.

Obamas fault

Abbeville, GA

#23691 Aug 31, 2013
Bush went to war in Iraqi using manufactured reasons, "weapons of mass destruction" he cried!! Then stood tall in his "flight jacket" claiming the enemy is defeated. And then over the next several years managed to piss of every living being in the Middle East. Fast forward to todays news. "Iraqi Shiite militia group on Friday threatened to attack U.S. interests in the Mideast if America launches a military strike on Syria"
That's the country we defeated talking, after millions of dollars and thousands of American lives. An economy pushed to the breaking point funding wars "off the books". A normal citizen would be in jail. Oh yeah, I forgot its Obamas fault.
Where

Jefferson, GA

#23692 Aug 31, 2013
Obamas fault wrote:
Bush went to war in Iraqi using manufactured reasons, "weapons of mass destruction" he cried!! Then stood tall in his "flight jacket" claiming the enemy is defeated. And then over the next several years managed to piss of every living being in the Middle East. Fast forward to todays news. "Iraqi Shiite militia group on Friday threatened to attack U.S. interests in the Mideast if America launches a military strike on Syria"
That's the country we defeated talking, after millions of dollars and thousands of American lives. An economy pushed to the breaking point funding wars "off the books". A normal citizen would be in jail. Oh yeah, I forgot its Obamas fault.

Ugly Eve, most folks live in the present age. So are you saying "if it's good enough for Bush, it's good enough for Obama??"

Or are you saying "I will overlook Obama's failures but not Bush's??"

Or are you saying "I'm just a ding-a-ling who lives in the past, as IO does. I have standards from yesteryear that does not apply to today, I am a Union man??"

Where

Jefferson, GA

#23693 Aug 31, 2013
Poor Rubio, gets no respect. This is a wake up call to rino Repubs.

Rubio seeking conservative votes as re-election nears. I hope he gets his comeuppance for being a snake oil salesman for the libroids Shuman and Reid, and the rinos McCain and Graham.

"Tea Partiers Heckle Rubio over Amnesty in Orlando"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Where

Jefferson, GA

#23694 Aug 31, 2013
Oppps.........

"Tea Party Group to Hold Event for Lindsey Graham Challengers"

2014 should be an interesting year for rino repubs......

I expect there is going to be a lot of sucking up by those sorry rinos..

Where

Jefferson, GA

#23695 Aug 31, 2013
How long will it be before no insurance carrier will cover Obamacare in all States??

"Aetna Pulls Out of Another Obamacare Health Exchange"

Where

Jefferson, GA

#23696 Aug 31, 2013
"Exactly how lazy is the United States Senate? This lazy: they apparently require elevator operators to push the buttons in elevators. Even after Senate said the jobs in the senators-only elevators were nonessential in 2011, the jobs still exist."

1 - they dont know which floor to get off at.
2 - their fingers are greasy from the slush money and would corrode the buttons.
3 - the demos, repubs, and rinos cannot agree which floor is appropriate to feed at the hog trough.
4 - Obama says if they push buttons, they must also walk stairs.

Informed Opinion

Blue Ridge, GA

#23697 Aug 31, 2013
Obamas fault wrote:
Great post.

If only Right Wingers could feel "Shame."
Informed Opinion

Blue Ridge, GA

#23698 Aug 31, 2013
Where wrote:
How long will it be before no insurance carrier will cover Obamacare in all States??

"Aetna Pulls Out of Another Obamacare Health Exchange"

Waaaaaahhhhh !

Waaaaaahhhhh.!

Another deadbeat freeloading Right Winger who wants free medical care from the government.

Waaaaaahhhh !

Don't make me buy medical insurance- I'm a Right Wing Wacko deadbeat - we never pay for what we want.
Noconfidence

Douglasville, GA

#23699 Aug 31, 2013
Voted for myself as a write in. Didn't win but did vote for the best man, I guess, couldn't do worse.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23700 Aug 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaahhhhh !
Waaaaaahhhhh.!
Another deadbeat freeloading Right Winger who wants free medical care from the government.
Waaaaaahhhh !
Don't make me buy medical insurance- I'm a Right Wing Wacko deadbeat - we never pay for what we want.
Exactly WHOM is doing the waaaaaaaaaahhhhh waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh-ing?

This is quoted from one of the top big union thugs.

“We believe that there are common-sense corrections that can be made within the existing statute that will allow OUR MEMBERS to continue to keep their current health plans and benefits just as you and THE PRESIDENT PLEDGED,” they wrote to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.“Unless changes are made, however, that promise is hollow.”

The July letter, published by the Wall Street Journal, said organized labor had lobbied the administration for regulatory fixes since the law’s enactment -- and struck out.

“Since the ACA was enacted, we have been bringing our deep concerns to the administration, seeking reasonable regulatory interpretations to the statute that would help prevent the destruction of non-profit health plans,” they wrote.“As you both know first-hand, our persuasive arguments have been disregarded and met with a stone wall by the White House and the pertinent agencies. This is especially stinging because other stakeholders have repeatedly received successful interpretations for their respective grievances. Most disconcerting of course is …[the] huge accommodation for the employer community -- extending the statutorily mandated 'December 31, 2013’ deadline for the employer mandate and penalties.”

Deadbeat looney left wing lunatic union thugs. They don't want to be like EVERYONE else. They think they are SPECIAL. waaaaaaaaahhhhhh waaaaaaaahhhhhh
Informed Opinion

Jefferson, GA

#23701 Aug 31, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly WHOM is doing the waaaaaaaaaahhhhh waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh-ing?

“We believe that there are common-sense corrections that can be made within the existing statute that will allow OUR MEMBERS to continue to keep their current health plans and benefits just as you and THE PRESIDENT PLEDGED,” they wrote to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.“Unless changes are made, however, that promise is hollow.”

The July letter, published by the Wall Street Journal, said organized labor had lobbied the administration for regulatory fixes since the law’s enactment -- and struck out.

“Since the ACA was enacted, we have been bringing our deep concerns to the administration, seeking reasonable regulatory interpretations to the statute that would help prevent the destruction of non-profit health plans,” they wrote.“As you both know first-hand, our persuasive arguments have been disregarded and met with a stone wall by the White House and the pertinent agencies. This is especially stinging because other stakeholders have repeatedly received successful interpretations for their respective grievances. Most disconcerting of course is …[the] huge accommodation for the employer community -- extending the statutorily mandated 'December 31, 2013’ deadline for the employer mandate and penalties.”

Deadbeat looney left wing lunatic union thugs. They don't want to be like EVERYONE else. They think they are SPECIAL. waaaaaaaaahhhhhh waaaaaaaahhhhhh
Waaaaaaaahhhhh !

Waaaaaaaahhhhh !

We Right Wing deadbeat freeloaders don't want to give up our free government paid and subsidized medical care.

We Right Wingers hate unions.

Unions make our corporate masters,(with the highest profits in modern history, and enjoying the highest employee productivity in the world), maybe, maybe, pay living wages and benefits, instead of dumping those costs on taxpayers.

Oh wait .....

Some unions have issues with ObamaCare.

Unions might help Right Wing Wacko freeloading deadbeats avoid paying for their own medical care.

We Right Wingers love unions.

Union leaders are wonderful brilliant people.

Who says that Right Wing Wackos are inconsistent ?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#23702 Aug 31, 2013
Obamas fault wrote:
If you look back at newspaper reports you will find that Iraq moved huge amounts of chemical weapons. This happened just before the U.S. air strikes, to its neighboring friend. That friend was the country of Syria. Give that one some thought. Most of those chemical weapons that Syria now processes were probably made in Iraq.

Douglasville, GA

#23703 Aug 31, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly WHOM is doing the waaaaaaaaaahhhhh waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh-ing?
The unions want an exemption. If Obama gives them one then the whole country, even liberal Democrats, will see his unfairness when they are left to foot the bill for Obamacare. This would raise the cost of Obamacare to each individual to make up for the lack of union participation.
Also with the lack of youthful participation and other exemptions there will not be enough money to get Obamacare off the ground. That is if there are any insurance companies left in business to implement any form of Obamacare.
Obamacare is doomed and was designed to fail. This is when Obama's single payer system kicks in. That was the Democrats plan all along. A single payer system.

Douglasville, GA

#23704 Aug 31, 2013
It does seem that OMTE may very well have been correct writing that the Yosemite forest fire was set by illegal aliens from the Mexican drug cartel.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/31/progress...

Douglasville, GA

#23706 Aug 31, 2013
This article is only one of many that I found on the Web.
It just reaffirms my previous post that the U.S. Government has taken and spent 2.7 Trillion dollars from the Social Security Fund.
The government has written 2.7 trillion dollars in IOU's to Social Security and then tries to tell us the fund is solvent. We are being told that the retiree's have sucked the money all up and it is their fault as they are drawing too much money out of the fund.
There is no money in the Fund because the U.S. Government borrowed the money and spent it on wars and such.
http://www.fedsmith.com/2013/05/23/government...
How

Jefferson, GA

#23707 Aug 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaahhhhh !

Waaaaaahhhh !

Someone, anyone,(libroids of course) please change this baby's diaper.
How

Jefferson, GA

#23708 Aug 31, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
There is no money in the Fund because the U.S. Government borrowed the money and spent it on wars and such.
http://www.fedsmith.com/2013/05/23/government...

Looks like ya ya ya ya won't be getting his old age pension. Poor fella's gonna have to work till he drops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Tue Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages