Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Where wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Liar, Liar, pants of firer.
My name changes but my game is the same. I have reasons for my name changing, none of which is any of your business. Everyone can recognize me by my postings, including the dumb libroids like yourself.
While you quote a reciprocal in this sorry post of yours, you leave out Leviticus, which is NOT a reciprocal.
Ye ole perverted subverter.
Your intent and purpose is to downgrade the meaning of Leviticus by introducing a new subject called an "eye for an eye."
In your case, every time I take an eye from you, I get a blind, useless, perverted eye.
You change your to deceive; decpetion and perversion are the game you play.

Here you claim that Leviticus predates all mentions of the Golden Rule or the concept of reciprocity...

This is a lie, and in your sick perverted mind you cannot admit the mistake. Your error has been shown as plain as day and all you can post in reply is ignorance and lying perversion.

Your continued failure to understand that the concept of reciprocity can be expressed as both a positive and a negative just proves your ignorance. Please continue to show the true depth of your perversion as you post lie after lie after lie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule
The Code of Hammurabi,(1780 BC),[12] dealt with the reciprocity of the Lex talionis, in ways, such by limiting retribution, as they did concepts of retribution (literally "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth").

An early example of the Golden Rule that reflects the Ancient Egyptian concept of Maat appears in the story of The Eloquent Peasant, which dates to the Middle Kingdom (c. 2040–1650 BC): "Now this is the command: Do to the doer to cause that he do thus to you."
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Where wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have yet to show any teaching of equality that precede the teachings of the bible. You continue to abide in ignorance, sebversion, and downright misquotes of my intended posts.
Your continued efforts to subjugate my posts unto your twisted intents are a complete failure because I am right, and you are wrong.
You are a bald-faced liar, this example clearly predates Leviticus, it has been shown to you in many previous posts, but in your sick and twisted perversion you cannot admit your error.

You post out of ignorance, you post out of prejudice, you post lies because you are a perverted perverter and lover of perversion. Everyone knows this, change your name and people will still know you as a liar.

An early example of the Golden Rule that reflects the Ancient Egyptian concept of Maat appears in the story of The Eloquent Peasant, which dates to the Middle Kingdom (c. 2040–1650 BC): "Now this is the command: Do to the doer to cause that he do thus to you."
Where

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

correction wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing.
There are some agnostics and some anti-theists, but no atheists.
Especially on their deathbed.
OMTE

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you claim that Leviticus predates all mentions of the Golden Rule or the concept of reciprocity...
This is a lie, and in your sick perverted mind you cannot admit the mistake. Your error has been shown as plain as day and all you can post in reply is ignorance and lying perversion.
Your continued failure to understand that the concept of reciprocity can be expressed as both a positive and a negative just proves your ignorance. Please continue to show the true depth of your perversion as you post lie after lie after lie.
The Code of Hammurabi,(1780 BC),[12] dealt with the reciprocity of the Lex talionis, in ways, such by limiting retribution, as they did concepts of retribution (literally "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth").
What are you doing now, following IO's gameplan? SMH. Do you think, if you post the same lies over and over again, that somebody will believe you? Nevermind, that's obvious. Just because YOU are part of the retards, known as muslims, and you morons modeled your fake religion after the Jewish/Christian faith. Doesn't mean they did the same. Your post is as weak and stupid, as your fake religion. Ya dumb muslim.:)
OMTE

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

New pic of Oh my.:(
http://barenakedislam.files.wordpress.com/201...
Where

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

Well Mr pervert of Ism's.
And now you again belie (for the 3rd time) your attempt to change what I did say, to your personal understanding about the Golden rule and Reciprocity of said rule. Your attempt is a feeble effort of mis-directing the postings from one subject to another.

The twix and the twain don’t mix.

Your link to my post shows I say NOTHING about your so-called Golden rule or Reciprocity.
The 2 terms are your attempt at subverting what I did say, which is, "The founding Fathers received their knowledge from their Christian forebears and passed that knowledge into the Constitution.“, which is the same as saying “the Constitution contains words and laws that show very strong influence from Christian teachings.”

“The Golden Rule or ethic of reciprocity is a maxim,[1] ethical code or morality[2] that essentially states either of the following:
•(Positive form of Golden Rule): One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.[1]
•(Negative form of Golden Rule): One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated (also known as the Silver Rule).
This concept describes a "reciprocal", or "two-way", relationship between one's self and others that involves both sides equally, and in a mutual fashion.[3][4]"

And from this we get your comment, an ”eye for an eye.”

Which is NOT the same thing said in Leviticus,“You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against your kinsfolk. Love your neighbor as yourself: I am the LORD.”

Which is the same thing Jesus demonstrated during his ministry on Earth. What he demonstrated was the following from Leviticus,“You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against your kinsfolk. Love your neighbor as yourself: I am the LORD.” There was no “eye for an eye” and no reciprocity on the part of Jesus. Jesus, as Lord, lived the love of his neighbor without reciprocity, without coercion, and without an eye for an eye.

There is no reciprocity clause or amendment in this teaching of “love thy neighbor”, as it is in your golden rule and an “eye for an “eye.”
Where

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bald-faced liar, this example clearly predates Leviticus, it has been shown to you in many previous posts, but in your sick and twisted perversion you cannot admit your error.
You post out of ignorance, you post out of prejudice, you post lies because you are a perverted perverter and lover of perversion. Everyone knows this, change your name and people will still know you as a liar.

Again, your sorry post is an "eye for an eye."
Which is not Christian teachings.
I do understand it is your teaching, you being a muslim and all.

Perhaps you can point out in the Constitution where it says "an eye for an eye."
This should be interesting.

Where

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:

I really think his high heels should be black, or white.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

No surprises here....

Fox News found to be a major driving force behind global warming denial
American consumers of conservative media like Fox News distrust climate scientists and don't believe the planet is warming
Posted by Dana Nuccitelli
Thursday 8 August 2013
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/climat...

A new study published in the journal Public Understanding of Science (PDF available here) surveyed a nationally representative sample of over 1,000 Americans in 2008 and 2011 about their media consumption and beliefs about climate change.

The results suggest that conservative media consumption (specifically Fox News and Rush Limbaugh) decreases viewer trust in scientists, which in turn decreases belief that global warming is happening. In contrast, consumption of non-conservative media (specifically ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, The New York Times, and The Washington Post) increases consumer trust in scientists, and in turn belief that global warming is happening.

The study also examined previous research on this issue and concluded that the conservative media creates distrust in scientists through five main methods:

1) Presenting contrarian scientists as "objective" experts while presenting mainstream scientists as self-interested or biased.

2) Denigrating scientific institutions and peer-reviewed journals.

3) Equating peer-reviewed research with a politically liberal opinion.

4) Accusing climate scientists of manipulating data to fund research projects.

5) Characterizing climate science as a religion.

Media Matters provides examples of Fox News engaging in all five of these tactics. One prime example involves contrarian meteorologist Joe Bastardi, a frequent climate misinformation guest on Fox News who Rolling Stone awarded the #1 dumbest thing ever said about global warming for claiming that CO2 "literally" cannot cause warming because it doesn't "mix well in the atmosphere."

...Moreover, 73 percent of young voters under the age of 35 associate denial of global warming with words like "ignorant," "out-of-touch" or "crazy," including 53 percent of young Republicans. Climate solutions are also growing in popularity due to their real-world success, with British Columbia's revenue-neutral carbon tax enjoying 64 percent support, and California's carbon cap and trade system experiencing 67 percent support.

The question now is how long the Republican Party's global warming denial and obstruction of climate solutions can last in the face of these growing numbers of Americans (including Republicans) demanding climate solutions. Climate misinformation from Fox News and other conservative media outlets may be stemming the tide against climate denial, but the tide is rising, both literally and figuratively.
Where

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

@@
Oh my.

Why have you not addressed my comments below??

You are an Atheist and an Animalist.
You have ism's coming out your ears; all of your prior posts supports this.

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can point out in the Constitution where it says "an eye for an eye."
You continue to lie. You lie about the contents of a post, you lie about my religous affiliation something I've never declared, you lie about the contents of your own post, you post lies on top of lies on top of even more lies.

Here is cited example, it does not mention an eye for an eye, if you were not a sick perverted liar you would know this.

OMTE

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to lie. You lie about the contents of a post, you lie about my religous affiliation something I've never declared, you lie about the contents of your own post, you post lies on top of lies on top of even more lies.
Here is cited example, it does not mention an eye for an eye, if you were not a sick perverted liar you would know this.
You're a freakin moron and are nothing but another distraction. Who cares that you're a moron and can't comprehend what you read? Not me and I'm sure the poster you're replying to does't either. The real issue is the needed Impeachment of Obama and the enforcement of our laws on illegal aliens.
Impeach Obama Today and kick out all the illegal aliens TMRW.:)
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Where wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen anyone explain it. I don't believe anyone understands it, not even the CBO. Especially the 5W dimwit.
They do however understand they will be getting money, and that it will give libroids more money to waste on more useless projects.
It's so entertaining watching Right Wing Wackos squirming so, desperate to conceal they enjoy their deadbeat freeloading.

What do you care how much insurance costs - you won't buy any anyway.

Right Wingers don't pay taxes, don't go to the wars they love to start, and never carry their own weight if they can avoid it.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What are you doing now, following IO's gameplan? SMH. Do you think, if you post the same lies over and over again, that somebody will believe you? Nevermind, that's obvious. Just because YOU are part of the retards, known as muslims, and you morons modeled your fake religion after the Jewish/Christian faith. Doesn't mean they did the same. Your post is as weak and stupid, as your fake religion. Ya dumb muslim.:)
Now, now...

Calm down.

The Thorazine and Xanax are creating a synergistic effect on your already challenged limited intellectual faculties.

You're starting to blubber, and since you generally spew gibberish when attempting to communicate, blubbering complicates an already difficult task.

Relax and walk slowly to the nurses station and tell the nice orderly that you're having problems.

It's alright, on Earth you may not enjoy the ability to interact with intelligent life, but on Right Wing Wacko Planet you are probably a mental giant.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a freakin moron and are nothing but another distraction. Who cares that you're a moron and can't comprehend what you read? Not me and I'm sure the poster you're replying to does't either. The real issue is the needed Impeachment of Obama and the enforcement of our laws on illegal aliens.
Impeach Obama Today and kick out all the illegal aliens TMRW.:)
You're another liar and moron who posts a link to a fire in Mexico City and declare that it proves illegals are burning down America.

You're so freakin' stoooopid that you post a link to a news story about fires in Idaho and declare that it proves illegals are burning down America.

Who cares what you post, it all the same craploa over and over and over again.

See how much this is.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's in the Old Testament and predates Islam, something you're just too pathetically stooopid to realize.

Exodus 21:
23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

Leviticus 24:
19 Anyone who injures their neighbor is to be injured in the same manner: 20 fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. The one who has inflicted the injury must suffer the same injury.

Deuteronomy 19:
18 The judges must make a thorough investigation, and if the witness proves to be a liar, giving false testimony against a fellow Israelite, 19 then do to the false witness as that witness intended to do to the other party. You must purge the evil from among you. 20 The rest of the people will hear of this and be afraid, and never again will such an evil thing be done among you. 21 Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.
OMTE

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another liar and moron who posts a link to a fire in Mexico City and declare that it proves illegals are burning down America.
You're so freakin' stoooopid that you post a link to a news story about fires in Idaho and declare that it proves illegals are burning down America.
Who cares what you post, it all the same craploa over and over and over again.
See how much this is.
LoL. You are beyond pathetic, ya dumb muslim. Impeach Obama today.:)
OMTE

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Very interesting article.
http://blog.heritage.org/2013/08/27/buyer-bew...
Impeach Obama Today.
Where

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

Which one of your lies are we to believe??? I chose none of them….

In your post Post # 23505, above on this page, you add to wiki as you do also with other posts here on topix. Like IO, you tell so many lies, you lose track of which ones you’ve told.

From your post # 23505 above;
“The Code of Hammurabi,(1780 BC),[12] dealt with the reciprocity of the Lex talionis, in ways, such by limiting retribution, as they did concepts of retribution (literally "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.")”

You added the “eye for an eye”, and now claim in this post you never said such.
Where

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

Why have you not addressed my comments below??

You are an Atheist and an Animalist.
You have ism's coming out your ears; all of your prior posts supports this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun '14 Shining Electron 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••