Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22749 Aug 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, some writer sure has Hillary on the brain. Maybe she should look at the timeline that really matters:
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-tim...
Some pertinent points:
"we do know that Obama and others in the administration were quick to cite the anti-Muslim video as the underlying cause for the attack in Benghazi that killed four U.S. diplomats,... And they were slow to acknowledge it was a premeditated terrorist attack, and they downplayed reports that it might have been."
Sept 11 -"6:07 p.m.: The State Department’s Operations Center sends an email to the White House, Pentagon, FBI and other government agencies that said Ansar al-Sharia has claimed credit for the attack on its Facebook and Twitter accounts.(The existence of the email was not disclosed until Reuters reported it on Oct. 24.)"
"About 10:00 p.m.: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issues a statement confirming that one State official was killed in an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Her statement, which MSNBC posted at 10:32 p.m., made reference to the anti-Muslim video.
Clinton:'Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.' "
'Sept. 12: After his Rose Garden speech, Obama tapes an interview for “60 Minutes.” Obama says he didn’t use the word “terrorism” in his Rose Garden speech because “it’s too early to know exactly how this came about.” Steve Kroft, the show’s host, wonders how the attack could be described as a “mob action” since the attackers were “very heavily armed.”'
Jan 23, 2013:“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?”
=======
First, Sec Clinton - your premise is flawed, but good try. It was neither a protest over a video nor "guys out for a walk" who "decided to go kill some Americans". It was a premeditated attack for which the consulate was ill prepared despite requests for additional security after prior attacks which included a bombing. Someone denied those requests and someone issued stand down orders when there were military units ready and available to try and mount a rescue during the actual attacks.
"What difference at this point does it make?" - ask the families.
Got to hand it to the left wing lunatics. They don't let those pesky facts stop their gibberish.

Location hidden

#22750 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"But it hardly surprises me that California would lead the way in abandoning common sense and completing ignoring the consequences to the majority of the children of the state."
Yeah, it's a subversion that might actually lead to people not being ashamed of their nakedness and reaching for a fig leaf.
You EXIST on hyperbole, huh????? Again, THINK about it. You don't even believe all the crap you post, do you? Surely not. You're just a "right" fighter.
danger zone

Moultrie, GA

#22751 Aug 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise! You've thrown down the raaaaaaaace card. My goodness! YOUR post sounds VERY racist, ignorant and bigoted!(Folks, you just can't make this stuff up!) Perhaps you should tighten up on your game. Ya think? That's right. YOU DON'T THINK. lol
I agree. Rock bottom low & just plain DUMB.

Location hidden

#22752 Aug 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
On Right Wing Wacko Planet:
Reasoned, Intelligent, Common- Sense Fact-Based Rational Analysis by a Nobel Prize Winner in Economics, with a terrific proven track record of correct economic forecasting,
deserves no more consideration,
than that of Right Wing Wackos who believe women's bodies generate super-strong, sperm-killing, anti-bodies, that recognize the sperm of "legitimate" sexual offenders, and miraculously destroy such offender's sperm.
What a bunch of simpletons.
My FAVORITE part is the reference made to UNIONS. rotfl

"It is abrasive to a sense of fair play that friends of the administration have been permitted to delay their enrollment in the program for a year or more. Now we are seeing protests from some of the same unions that were strong supporters of the act as they realize that many of their “Cadillac” health plans are in jeopardy. Less than 3 percent of federal workers want to enroll in Obamacare — even though they strongly supported its passage. However, the most offensive thing of all to anyone with a sense of justice is a provision that will extend government subsidies to members of Congress and their staffs to defray their health care costs while the people they represent must suffer the slings and arrows of this outrageous program forced upon them through a host of backroom deals that would shame a mobster. Some of these representatives, unwilling to accept the deal for themselves, were actually complicit in forcing Obamacare on all Americans without even reading it. This is the height of irresponsibility, and it is hard to imagine how anyone claiming to represent the interest of their constituents could even look at themselves in the mirror if they are guilty of such actions.
Rather than rushing headlong down the path of destruction, like a lemming following his leader, I would implore every member of Congress to ask himself or herself this question: Why are so many people fleeing from this legislation if it is such a great masterpiece? Would you eat food prepared by a great chef if he refused to eat it himself and all of his staff also refused to eat it?"

Location hidden

#22753 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, go right ahead and post anything you like, no one is stopping you.
Course the only possible expression of an opinion that I saw is the following prediction offered near the end...
"But their rudest shock is yet to come. You see, this thing isn’t going to be the often-predicted “train wreck.” On the contrary, it’s going to work."
Course, it could also be said that this statement is based on deductive analysis.
Geeeeeee. Wonder WHY congress asked to be exempt and unions are upset if it's GOING TO BE SO GREAT!!!
You liberals are just hilarious. Dumb, but hilarious.

"It is abrasive to a sense of fair play that friends of the administration have been permitted to delay their enrollment in the program for a year or more. Now we are seeing protests from some of the same unions that were strong supporters of the act as they realize that many of their “Cadillac” health plans are in jeopardy. Less than 3 percent of federal workers want to enroll in Obamacare — even though they strongly supported its passage. However, the most offensive thing of all to anyone with a sense of justice is a provision that will extend government subsidies to members of Congress and their staffs to defray their health care costs while the people they represent must suffer the slings and arrows of this outrageous program forced upon them through a host of backroom deals that would shame a mobster. Some of these representatives, unwilling to accept the deal for themselves, were actually complicit in forcing Obamacare on all Americans without even reading it. This is the height of irresponsibility, and it is hard to imagine how anyone claiming to represent the interest of their constituents could even look at themselves in the mirror if they are guilty of such actions.
Rather than rushing headlong down the path of destruction, like a lemming following his leader, I would implore every member of Congress to ask himself or herself this question: Why are so many people fleeing from this legislation if it is such a great masterpiece? Would you eat food prepared by a great chef if he refused to eat it himself and all of his staff also refused to eat it?"

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22754 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"But it hardly surprises me that California would lead the way in abandoning common sense and completing ignoring the consequences to the majority of the children of the state."
Yeah, it's a subversion that might actually lead to people not being ashamed of their nakedness and reaching for a fig leaf.
Right on cue.

If only you would take those blinders off and let the sun shine in once in awhile. There is no point in even trying to discuss this topic with someone who cannot see the absolute idiocy of not maintaining separation between boys and girls in bathrooms and locker rooms. Never mind what should be obvious about the inequities and stupidity of letting boys on girls' sports teams and letting girls on boys' teams.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#22755 Aug 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Surprise! You've thrown down the raaaaaaaace card. My goodness! YOUR post sounds VERY racist, ignorant and bigoted!(Folks, you just can't make this stuff up!) Perhaps you should tighten up on your game. Ya think? That's right. YOU DON'T THINK. lol
No race card was played, just stating a fact.

Location hidden

#22756 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, go right ahead and post anything you like, no one is stopping you.
Course the only possible expression of an opinion that I saw is the following prediction offered near the end...
"But their rudest shock is yet to come. You see, this thing isn’t going to be the often-predicted “train wreck.” On the contrary, it’s going to work."
Course, it could also be said that this statement is based on deductive analysis.
Deductive analysis - sorry, no. Subjective - absolutely, the Left lives on it.

"On the contrary, it's going to work." -- And yet there is the fact that the Obama administration has missed half of the deadlines set in the law.
pick me

Dahlonega, GA

#22757 Aug 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a traitorous old fool who waxes on and on with the same old gibberish.
Actually, you are a hypocrite of the highest order. If we are to believe you, you live like a "so called" republican, but come on topix and whine like a bleeding heart liberal. The truth of the matter is you know nothing except what your union boss tells you to know. Nothing more. You call yourself a normal American? Well, if being a repetitious senile old hypocrite makes you a normal American, I guess you are.
BTW, you haven't figured out anything about me. You don't have a high enough level of critical thinking skills that would enable you to do that. rotfl
I have the answer, pick me!!! I know, please pick me!!. I really do know about you, give me a chance pick me!!! Heck, you will never pick me, but who cares. What you are is a sniveling, misinformed, elitist, hypocrite with the social skills of a pig just a little dumber.

Location hidden

#22758 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated:
"Hey, doesn't it just suck to know that in a few years White Folks will be in a minority, here's some investment advice, buy stock in tanning producers and tanning bed manufactures. It'll be all the rage, White Folks will need to "darken up" just to avoid the coming retribution and reprisals.

Course you may lose you shirt with such investments since the market of White Folks who are afraid of the coming future area dying breed (of ignorant bigoted racists),"
======

Left wing idiocy speaks for itself.

Location hidden

#22759 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puh-leeeeeeeeeese. You are completely delusional. Typical.

Location hidden

#22760 Aug 21, 2013
I appreciated Sharpton's going to Oklahoma to bring attention to the tragedy of a college student going out for a jog and being murdered because three punks were bored and were gang wannabees. And Obama's comments about how if he had a son he would look like Chris Lane will surely comfort Lane's parents.

Oh, wait........
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#22761 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
First you make a totally ignorant, racist, and fakse statement:
"The mexicans are burning the west to the ground. They are doing this on purpose, to take control of our national forests."
And three idiots agree with you.
MEXICO CITY – Mexico's largest big-city forest park is ablaze after squatters seeking to take over land apparently intentionally started a fire, then armed gunmen threatened firefighters trying to extinguish the flames, officials said.
Then you try and gloss over your ignorance with another equally ignorant, bigoted, racial statement, and three equally ignorant, bigoted, racists agree with you.
You sure a dumb muslim. But hey, you believe in Allah, so this post only reflects your stupidity. If you're dumb enough to believe muhammad, you're dumb enough, NOT to believe anything that's the truth. You whole world and religion, is a fake and based on lies. Whatever though. But, you must have missed the post, that I put up about the cartels invading our national forests, and the links to prove it. Here's the links again.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/08/pot.eradi...
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/12...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Muslims are sooo stupid.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22762 Aug 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deductive analysis - sorry, no. Subjective - absolutely, the Left lives on it.
"On the contrary, it's going to work." -- And yet there is the fact that the Obama administration has missed half of the deadlines set in the law.
Leave it to the libroids. It's called ad-libbing...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#22763 Aug 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh. Don't hurt IO's feelings. Obama, Jackson and Al are his heroes.
Remember his post # 21432? He calls himself a normal American. Look below....
"Doesn't it suck to know that in a few years there'll be more Black and Hispanic Americans than Non-Hispanic Caucasians.
Hey... Maybe if you're nice they print signs in English for Americans too illiterate to be Bilingual."
Aggie23 burped:
Left wing idiocy speaks for itself.
Synergy protested:
Oh puh-leeeeeeeeeese. You are completely delusional. Typical.
Sorry, Dearies, I'm not the one gettin' worked up because somebody stated a demographic fact:

"Doesn't it suck to know that in a few years there'll be more Black and Hispanic Americans than Non-Hispanic Caucasians"

And it's obvious that some White Folks are concerned about their lose of privledged majority status, why else is this statement a continuing issue...

"Hey... Maybe if you're nice they print signs in English for Americans too illiterate to be Bilingual."

Location hidden

#22764 Aug 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
I appreciated Sharpton's going to Oklahoma to bring attention to the tragedy of a college student going out for a jog and being murdered because three punks were bored and were gang wannabees. And Obama's comments about how if he had a son he would look like Chris Lane will surely comfort Lane's parents.
Oh, wait........
Obama's movtivation is very clear. The fact that ANYONE thinks that's okay is astounding.

Location hidden

#22765 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Dearies, I'm not the one gettin' worked up because somebody stated a demographic fact:
"Doesn't it suck to know that in a few years there'll be more Black and Hispanic Americans than Non-Hispanic Caucasians"
And it's obvious that some White Folks are concerned about their lose of privledged majority status, why else is this statement a continuing issue...
"Hey... Maybe if you're nice they print signs in English for Americans too illiterate to be Bilingual."
No one is worked up. We're just amused that you are such an ignorant bigoted racist.
Scott

Hudson, OH

#22766 Aug 21, 2013
You just have to love the Brits.

A devout Arab Muslim entered a black cab in London, He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to music because in the time of the prophet there was no music, especially Western music which is the music of the infidel.

The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and opened the door.

The Arab Muslim asked him, "What are you doing?"

The cabbie answered, "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis, so piss off and wait for a camel!"
How

Blairsville, GA

#22767 Aug 21, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should just do away with bathrooms. Isn't it just too damned complicated and expensive to provide special rooms where one may defecate in privacy? We should try and become more like Pakistan or Iraq where their citizens just relieve themselves wherever they happen to be at the time. It might be the gutter or a patch of grass. No labels, no one cares and someone will come along eventually and spray it away with a hose. Problem solved.
I would guess that California hasn't thought of this.....yet.

Hey, IO, jeb, CN, ugly eve, and Oh my even defecate here on topix, we see it with every post they make.

OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#22768 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be forgetting, that poor white folks beat the British to form this country. Also, how many poor whites fought and died to end slavery for blacks. We are stronger than you think, and will not allow Obama and his elite white friends, to destroy us or this country. By us I mean Americans, both black and white. Not all black people, hate whites like yourself, and will not let the USA be given to mexico. You're a stankin a$$ sandy muslim, so your comments about how you're thrilled, that Obama is tryin to destroy this country, are understood and duly noted. When the revolution comes. We Americans, bloth black and white will make sure that your kind are the first to be annihilated. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area Apr 29 JWB 7
Anyone know? Apr 21 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr '15 SAY NOTHING 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE