Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Worry

Demorest, GA

#22738 Aug 21, 2013
And now we have the four legged running with the two legged........

"Abandoned Dogs Roam Detroit in Packs as Humans Dwindle"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-21/aban...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#22739 Aug 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Ahhhh. Don't hurt IO's feelings. Obama, Jackson and Al are his heroes.
Remember his post # 21432? He calls himself a normal American. Look below....
"Doesn't it suck to know that in a few years there'll be more Black and Hispanic Americans than Non-Hispanic Caucasians.
Hey... Maybe if you're nice they print signs in English for Americans too illiterate to be Bilingual."
Hey, doesn't it just suck to know that in a few years White Folks will be in a minority, here's some investment advice, buy stock in tanning producers and tanning bed manufactures. It'll be all the rage, White Folks will need to "darken up" just to avoid the coming retribution and reprisals.

Course you may lose you shirt with such investments since the market of White Folks who are afraid of the coming future area dying breed (of ignorant bigoted racists),

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22740 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Forget everything you think you know about Benghazi ... here is THE definitive timeline
by Barbara Morrill
TUE MAY 14, 2013
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/14/1209...
December 12, 2012: Kentucky: Hillary Clinton would beat Paul, Rubio in 2016
January 10, 2013: Clinton could be unstoppable if she runs in 2016
January 17, 2013: Clinton could beat Bush and Rubio in Florida in 2016
January 31, 2013: Clinton could win Texas in 2016
February 8, 2013: Clinton potentially competitive in Alaska
February 14, 2013: Clinton tied or ahead against GOP candidates in Louisiana
February 28, 2013: Clinton would beat Walker, Ryan in Wisconsin in 2016
March 21, 2013: Clinton's popularity soars in Florida while Rubio stumbles
April 11, 2013: Clinton and Paul are neck and neck in Kentucky
April 25, 2013: Clinton would be dominant in New Hampshire in 2016
May 8, 2013: Republicans decide it's time to find out just how responsible Hillary Clinton is for the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi
Wow, some writer sure has Hillary on the brain. Maybe she should look at the timeline that really matters:
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-tim...

Some pertinent points:
"we do know that Obama and others in the administration were quick to cite the anti-Muslim video as the underlying cause for the attack in Benghazi that killed four U.S. diplomats,... And they were slow to acknowledge it was a premeditated terrorist attack, and they downplayed reports that it might have been."
Sept 11 -"6:07 p.m.: The State Department’s Operations Center sends an email to the White House, Pentagon, FBI and other government agencies that said Ansar al-Sharia has claimed credit for the attack on its Facebook and Twitter accounts.(The existence of the email was not disclosed until Reuters reported it on Oct. 24.)"

"About 10:00 p.m.: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issues a statement confirming that one State official was killed in an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Her statement, which MSNBC posted at 10:32 p.m., made reference to the anti-Muslim video.

Clinton:'Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.' "

'Sept. 12: After his Rose Garden speech, Obama tapes an interview for “60 Minutes.” Obama says he didn’t use the word “terrorism” in his Rose Garden speech because “it’s too early to know exactly how this came about.” Steve Kroft, the show’s host, wonders how the attack could be described as a “mob action” since the attackers were “very heavily armed.”'

Jan 23, 2013:“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?”
=======
First, Sec Clinton - your premise is flawed, but good try. It was neither a protest over a video nor "guys out for a walk" who "decided to go kill some Americans". It was a premeditated attack for which the consulate was ill prepared despite requests for additional security after prior attacks which included a bombing. Someone denied those requests and someone issued stand down orders when there were military units ready and available to try and mount a rescue during the actual attacks.

"What difference at this point does it make?" - ask the families.

Location hidden

#22741 Aug 21, 2013
Worry wrote:
<quoted text>
My original post was in reference to this. Maybe I worded it wrong, but the result is the same.
Tom, feeling he is a Jane, uses the ladies room.
Jane, feeling she is Tom, uses the mens room.
IO and Oh my, not being sure if they are Tom or Jane, uses the outhouse behind the gas station next to the school as that is where the tourists go.
I hope I'm more clear with this post.
Ah, gotcha.

It just never ceases to amaze me the idiocy bureaucrats and legislators will subject children to with no regard for the potential consequences.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#22742 Aug 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll admit, I would rather see the unisex bathrooms (or better still, "gender neutral" single stall bathrooms") than the insanity that California has now approved. But it hardly surprises me that California would lead the way in abandoning common sense and completing ignoring the consequences to the majority of the children of the state.
"California has become the first state in the nation to allow transgendered students to choose which school bathrooms and locker rooms to use and which sport teams to join based on their gender identity."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/13/us/california-t...
"But it hardly surprises me that California would lead the way in abandoning common sense and completing ignoring the consequences to the majority of the children of the state."

Yeah, it's a subversion that might actually lead to people not being ashamed of their nakedness and reaching for a fig leaf.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#22743 Aug 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it kills two birds with one stone - let the federal government look like it is so compassionate and really cares about people, while in actuality it is just enslaving them in poverty and keeping them dependent. The Left loves when a plan comes together. Why else did Obama end the Welfare Reform that actually got people out of welfare and into self reliance - that same program Clinton loved to brag about (after being brought kicking and screaming to support it by the Rep Congress.)
Ooops, there you go again, just lovin' those Strawmen...

"The Left loves when a plan comes together. Why else did Obama end the Welfare Reform that actually got people out of welfare and into self reliance..."

Does Obama’s Plan ‘Gut Welfare Reform’?
Posted on August 9, 2012
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/08/does-obamas-...

A Mitt Romney TV ad claims the Obama administration has adopted “a plan to gut welfare reform by dropping work requirements.” The plan does neither of those things.

Work requirements are not simply being “dropped.” States may now change the requirements — revising, adding or eliminating them — as part of a federally approved state-specific plan to increase job placement.

And it won’t “gut” the 1996 law to ease the requirement. Benefits still won’t be paid beyond an allotted time, whether the recipient is working or not.

Romney’s ad also distorts the facts when it says that under President Obama’s plan “you wouldn’t have to work and wouldn’t have to train for a job.” The law never required all welfare recipients to work. Only 29 percent of those receiving cash assistance met the work requirement by the time President Obama took office.

Under the new policy, states can now seek a federal waiver from work-participation rules that, among other things, require welfare recipients to engage in one of 12 specific “work activities,” such as job training. But, in exchange, states must develop a plan that would provide a “more efficient or effective means to promote employment,” which may or may not include some or all of the same work activities. States also must submit an “evaluation plan” that includes “performance measures” that must be met — or the waiver could be revoked.
House votes 246-181 to block Obama's welfare-work waiver rule
By Pete Kasperowicz - 03/13/13 05:42 PM ET
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/2...
The House voted Wednesday to block the Obama administration's attempt to waive a requirement that people must work or prepare for a job in order to receive federal welfare benefits.

In a 246-181 vote, the House approved the Preserving Work Requirements for Welfare Programs Act. After a partisan floor debate, the bill won the support of 18 Democrats, while three Republicans opposed the GOP bill.

The bill is a reaction to last year's guidance from the Department of Health and Human Service (HHS), which told states that the so-called welfare-work requirement can be waived.

...But Ways & Means ranking member Sandy Levin (D-Mich.) said Romney's arguments were shown to be inaccurate.

"After the HHS spoke, the Romney campaign decided they might have a campaign issue," Levin said. "So they essentially put together a campaign ad with the fallacious claim that what the Obama administration was trying to do was to weaken welfare reform.

"The instantaneous reaction of fact checkers was four Pinocchios, pants on fire, complete untruth."

House passage sends the bill to the Senate, which is unlikely to consider it.
Scott

Dahlonega, GA

#22744 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"But it hardly surprises me that California would lead the way in abandoning common sense and completing ignoring the consequences to the majority of the children of the state."
Yeah, it's a subversion that might actually lead to people not being ashamed of their nakedness and reaching for a fig leaf.
Maybe we should just do away with bathrooms. Isn't it just too damned complicated and expensive to provide special rooms where one may defecate in privacy? We should try and become more like Pakistan or Iraq where their citizens just relieve themselves wherever they happen to be at the time. It might be the gutter or a patch of grass. No labels, no one cares and someone will come along eventually and spray it away with a hose. Problem solved.
I would guess that California hasn't thought of this.....yet.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22745 Aug 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
On Right Wing Wacko Planet:
Reasoned, Intelligent, Common- Sense Fact-Based Rational Analysis by a Nobel Prize Winner in Economics, with a terrific proven track record of correct economic forecasting,
deserves no more consideration,
than that of Right Wing Wackos who believe women's bodies generate super-strong, sperm-killing, anti-bodies, that recognize the sperm of "legitimate" sexual offenders, and miraculously destroy such offender's sperm.
What a bunch of simpletons.
Hey, traitor. OBAMA was given a Nobel prize. lol 'NUFF SAID.

Location hidden

#22746 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, doesn't it just suck to know that in a few years White Folks will be in a minority, here's some investment advice, buy stock in tanning producers and tanning bed manufactures. It'll be all the rage, White Folks will need to "darken up" just to avoid the coming retribution and reprisals.
Course you may lose you shirt with such investments since the market of White Folks who are afraid of the coming future area dying breed (of ignorant bigoted racists),
Surprise! You've thrown down the raaaaaaaace card. My goodness! YOUR post sounds VERY racist, ignorant and bigoted!(Folks, you just can't make this stuff up!) Perhaps you should tighten up on your game. Ya think? That's right. YOU DON'T THINK. lol

Location hidden

#22747 Aug 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, don't worry.
You'll still get your welfare and your kids will still get free breakfast and lunch at school because you can't feed 'em, and free medical care.
It's just that you'll be sucking on the government teat filled by taxes from fewer white, and more black and brown taxpayers.
That government milk you survive on will still provide enough nourishment to you so that you can complain about others getting theirs.
Spoken like the traitorous hack you are, old man. Thanks for proving my point.
BTW, don't see you making ANY sacrifices while you live off your union benefits AND suck off the government. Wow! You are sitting in the catbird's seat NOW. Enjoy them while you can. lol

Location hidden

#22748 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, go right ahead and post anything you like, no one is stopping you.
Course the only possible expression of an opinion that I saw is the following prediction offered near the end...
"But their rudest shock is yet to come. You see, this thing isn’t going to be the often-predicted “train wreck.” On the contrary, it’s going to work."
Course, it could also be said that this statement is based on deductive analysis.
lol Think about it if you are capable. You liberals crack me up. Wonder why at least one mandate has already been postponed? Wonder why so many employees are having their hours cut to part-time?
If the young and healthy decide NOT pay for healthcare, wonder WHOM will pick up the tab? The REALLY amusing thing is that article after article has been posted warning of the problems with Obamacare and perhaps a handful(if that) has been posted supporting it and you libs think you've accomplished some Topix victory. Hilarious.

Location hidden

#22749 Aug 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, some writer sure has Hillary on the brain. Maybe she should look at the timeline that really matters:
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-tim...
Some pertinent points:
"we do know that Obama and others in the administration were quick to cite the anti-Muslim video as the underlying cause for the attack in Benghazi that killed four U.S. diplomats,... And they were slow to acknowledge it was a premeditated terrorist attack, and they downplayed reports that it might have been."
Sept 11 -"6:07 p.m.: The State Department’s Operations Center sends an email to the White House, Pentagon, FBI and other government agencies that said Ansar al-Sharia has claimed credit for the attack on its Facebook and Twitter accounts.(The existence of the email was not disclosed until Reuters reported it on Oct. 24.)"
"About 10:00 p.m.: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issues a statement confirming that one State official was killed in an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Her statement, which MSNBC posted at 10:32 p.m., made reference to the anti-Muslim video.
Clinton:'Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.' "
'Sept. 12: After his Rose Garden speech, Obama tapes an interview for “60 Minutes.” Obama says he didn’t use the word “terrorism” in his Rose Garden speech because “it’s too early to know exactly how this came about.” Steve Kroft, the show’s host, wonders how the attack could be described as a “mob action” since the attackers were “very heavily armed.”'
Jan 23, 2013:“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?”
=======
First, Sec Clinton - your premise is flawed, but good try. It was neither a protest over a video nor "guys out for a walk" who "decided to go kill some Americans". It was a premeditated attack for which the consulate was ill prepared despite requests for additional security after prior attacks which included a bombing. Someone denied those requests and someone issued stand down orders when there were military units ready and available to try and mount a rescue during the actual attacks.
"What difference at this point does it make?" - ask the families.
Got to hand it to the left wing lunatics. They don't let those pesky facts stop their gibberish.

Location hidden

#22750 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You EXIST on hyperbole, huh????? Again, THINK about it. You don't even believe all the crap you post, do you? Surely not. You're just a "right" fighter.
danger zone

Gray, GA

#22751 Aug 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise! You've thrown down the raaaaaaaace card. My goodness! YOUR post sounds VERY racist, ignorant and bigoted!(Folks, you just can't make this stuff up!) Perhaps you should tighten up on your game. Ya think? That's right. YOU DON'T THINK. lol
I agree. Rock bottom low & just plain DUMB.

Location hidden

#22752 Aug 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
On Right Wing Wacko Planet:
Reasoned, Intelligent, Common- Sense Fact-Based Rational Analysis by a Nobel Prize Winner in Economics, with a terrific proven track record of correct economic forecasting,
deserves no more consideration,
than that of Right Wing Wackos who believe women's bodies generate super-strong, sperm-killing, anti-bodies, that recognize the sperm of "legitimate" sexual offenders, and miraculously destroy such offender's sperm.
What a bunch of simpletons.
My FAVORITE part is the reference made to UNIONS. rotfl

"It is abrasive to a sense of fair play that friends of the administration have been permitted to delay their enrollment in the program for a year or more. Now we are seeing protests from some of the same unions that were strong supporters of the act as they realize that many of their “Cadillac” health plans are in jeopardy. Less than 3 percent of federal workers want to enroll in Obamacare — even though they strongly supported its passage. However, the most offensive thing of all to anyone with a sense of justice is a provision that will extend government subsidies to members of Congress and their staffs to defray their health care costs while the people they represent must suffer the slings and arrows of this outrageous program forced upon them through a host of backroom deals that would shame a mobster. Some of these representatives, unwilling to accept the deal for themselves, were actually complicit in forcing Obamacare on all Americans without even reading it. This is the height of irresponsibility, and it is hard to imagine how anyone claiming to represent the interest of their constituents could even look at themselves in the mirror if they are guilty of such actions.
Rather than rushing headlong down the path of destruction, like a lemming following his leader, I would implore every member of Congress to ask himself or herself this question: Why are so many people fleeing from this legislation if it is such a great masterpiece? Would you eat food prepared by a great chef if he refused to eat it himself and all of his staff also refused to eat it?"

Location hidden

#22753 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Course the only possible expression of an opinion that I saw is the following prediction offered near the end...
"But their rudest shock is yet to come. You see, this thing isn’t going to be the often-predicted “train wreck.” On the contrary, it’s going to work."
Course, it could also be said that this statement is based on deductive analysis.
Geeeeeee. Wonder WHY congress asked to be exempt and unions are upset if it's GOING TO BE SO GREAT!!!
You liberals are just hilarious. Dumb, but hilarious.

"It is abrasive to a sense of fair play that friends of the administration have been permitted to delay their enrollment in the program for a year or more. Now we are seeing protests from some of the same unions that were strong supporters of the act as they realize that many of their “Cadillac” health plans are in jeopardy. Less than 3 percent of federal workers want to enroll in Obamacare — even though they strongly supported its passage. However, the most offensive thing of all to anyone with a sense of justice is a provision that will extend government subsidies to members of Congress and their staffs to defray their health care costs while the people they represent must suffer the slings and arrows of this outrageous program forced upon them through a host of backroom deals that would shame a mobster. Some of these representatives, unwilling to accept the deal for themselves, were actually complicit in forcing Obamacare on all Americans without even reading it. This is the height of irresponsibility, and it is hard to imagine how anyone claiming to represent the interest of their constituents could even look at themselves in the mirror if they are guilty of such actions.
Rather than rushing headlong down the path of destruction, like a lemming following his leader, I would implore every member of Congress to ask himself or herself this question: Why are so many people fleeing from this legislation if it is such a great masterpiece? Would you eat food prepared by a great chef if he refused to eat it himself and all of his staff also refused to eat it?"

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

Location hidden

#22754 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on cue.

If only you would take those blinders off and let the sun shine in once in awhile. There is no point in even trying to discuss this topic with someone who cannot see the absolute idiocy of not maintaining separation between boys and girls in bathrooms and locker rooms. Never mind what should be obvious about the inequities and stupidity of letting boys on girls' sports teams and letting girls on boys' teams.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#22755 Aug 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No race card was played, just stating a fact.

Location hidden

#22756 Aug 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Deductive analysis - sorry, no. Subjective - absolutely, the Left lives on it.

"On the contrary, it's going to work." -- And yet there is the fact that the Obama administration has missed half of the deadlines set in the law.
pick me

Dawsonville, GA

#22757 Aug 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a traitorous old fool who waxes on and on with the same old gibberish.
Actually, you are a hypocrite of the highest order. If we are to believe you, you live like a "so called" republican, but come on topix and whine like a bleeding heart liberal. The truth of the matter is you know nothing except what your union boss tells you to know. Nothing more. You call yourself a normal American? Well, if being a repetitious senile old hypocrite makes you a normal American, I guess you are.
BTW, you haven't figured out anything about me. You don't have a high enough level of critical thinking skills that would enable you to do that. rotfl
I have the answer, pick me!!! I know, please pick me!!. I really do know about you, give me a chance pick me!!! Heck, you will never pick me, but who cares. What you are is a sniveling, misinformed, elitist, hypocrite with the social skills of a pig just a little dumber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Tue Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages