Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
How

Demorest, GA

#22636 Aug 20, 2013
"The office of Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT), the head of the appropriations state and foreign-operations subcommittee, told The Daily Beast on Monday that military aid to Egypt has been temporarily cut off."

"the latest example of its poorly understood Egypt policy"

"The U.S. government has decided privately to act as if the military takeover of Egypt was a coup, temporarily suspending most forms of military aid, despite deciding not to announce publicly a coup determination one way or the other, according to a leading U.S. senator."

Translation = Obamas foreign is in shambles. American Diplomacy is in shambles.

All this from a presidency in shambles, and has been since day 1 of inauguration.

How

Demorest, GA

#22637 Aug 20, 2013
"An unusual love story: boy (formerly girl) meets girl (formerly boy)"

Oh my, meet IO.
IO, meet Oh my.

Take your pick which one you are.

Seems to me they could have saved themselves a lot of money and pain.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/healt...

How

Demorest, GA

#22638 Aug 20, 2013
ROFL at this news item..........

"$2,001,093,000,000: Fed’s Ownership of U.S. Debt Breaks $2T for First Time"

DUH, all the Fed need do is just print up more money and pay themselves off.

POOF!!! No debt by the taxpayers.
I say do the same for gubmint debt, my debt, your debt, world debt; and everyone start out at zero.
How

Demorest, GA

#22639 Aug 20, 2013
A great example of government employees who need not fear for their jobs when incompetent.

"Secretary of State John Kerry has determined that the four State Department officials placed on administrative leave by Hillary Clinton after the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi do not deserve any formal disciplinary action and has asked them to come back to work at the State Department starting Tuesday."

Especially when the libroids are in charge. Their motto is "ruin the country."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
How

Demorest, GA

#22640 Aug 20, 2013
A falling out among the libroid contingent of whether to frick or to frack.

"Cuomo Won’t Accompany Obama At Fracking Hotbed Sites In Upstate NY"

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/08/20/cuo...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#22641 Aug 20, 2013
How wrote:
I say do the same for gubmint debt, my debt, your debt, world debt; and everyone start out at zero.
Damn, now wouldn't that be kinda like redistributing wealth- I thought that was a no-no with wackos!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22644 Aug 20, 2013
No wonder the incentive for having a job is nonexistent for some welfare recipients. If one can receive more money, tax free without hitting a lick at a snake, why not????? Just let the suckers WORK while some of the welfare recipients babysit the TV.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22645 Aug 20, 2013
More idiotcy from the left wing lunatics. As we ALL know, voter turnout IS much more important than honesty with the liberals. Colorado is a prime example of what we ALL know. As I have previously said, liberals can't "win" unless they cheat. THEN they brag about "winning".

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/08/20/for-...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#22646 Aug 20, 2013
Right Wing Whacko Logic

Cruz born in Canada to an American mother = American

Obama born in America to an American mother = Kenyan
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#22647 Aug 20, 2013
Forget everything you think you know about Benghazi ... here is THE definitive timeline
by Barbara Morrill
TUE MAY 14, 2013
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/14/1209...

December 12, 2012: Kentucky: Hillary Clinton would beat Paul, Rubio in 2016

January 10, 2013: Clinton could be unstoppable if she runs in 2016

January 17, 2013: Clinton could beat Bush and Rubio in Florida in 2016

January 31, 2013: Clinton could win Texas in 2016

February 8, 2013: Clinton potentially competitive in Alaska

February 14, 2013: Clinton tied or ahead against GOP candidates in Louisiana

February 28, 2013: Clinton would beat Walker, Ryan in Wisconsin in 2016

March 21, 2013: Clinton's popularity soars in Florida while Rubio stumbles

April 11, 2013: Clinton and Paul are neck and neck in Kentucky

April 25, 2013: Clinton would be dominant in New Hampshire in 2016

May 8, 2013: Republicans decide it's time to find out just how responsible Hillary Clinton is for the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi
How

Demorest, GA

#22648 Aug 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, now wouldn't that be kinda like redistributing wealth- I thought that was a no-no with wackos!

You're dumb as a stump.
If you start at nothing, there is NO redistributing.

You'll have to produce for once. But knowing your kind, you'll just starve.

How

Demorest, GA

#22649 Aug 20, 2013
Barbara Moron.
Kin to you huh.

I wonder if Hillary is gonna do a Pelosi.
A facelift for those sagging chops of hers.
Maybe a little vein removal, a tummy tuck, and a new wig for her bald head.
How

Demorest, GA

#22650 Aug 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
More idiotcy from the left wing lunatics. As we ALL know, voter turnout IS much more important than honesty with the liberals. Colorado is a prime example of what we ALL know. As I have previously said, liberals can't "win" unless they cheat. THEN they brag about "winning".
http://spectator.org/archives/2013/08/20/for-...

I hear they can bring their inflatable traveling partners with them and Colorado will let them vote.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22651 Aug 20, 2013
Everybody needs to move to Seattle! The reefer is legal, and look what they're fixin to do. While we are slaves in Georgia. Held down and imprisoned by our state government. The minimum wage in Washington state is already $9.19hr. It's time for the people of Georgia, to standup, and demand equal laws and treatment. Treatment that most of the North already enjoys.
http://news.msn.com/us/will-seattle-increase-...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#22652 Aug 20, 2013
How wrote:
And you are a stupid old succubus- If the "gubmit" prints up money to pay off your debts, then I say they ARE redistributing wealth!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22653 Aug 20, 2013
This stupid moron, doesn't want to talk about immigration anymore. He just wants to bash Obamacare, along with everybody else now. What an idiot! No wonder our country is spiralling downward, out of control.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/on-immigrat...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#22654 Aug 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a stupid old succubus- If the "gubmit" prints up money to pay off your debts, then I say they ARE redistributing wealth!
Furthermore, If the "gubmit" took away Bill Gates' billions and made him start at zero- wouldn't THAT be redistribution!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#22655 Aug 20, 2013
How wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumb as a stump.
If you start at nothing, there is NO redistributing.
You'll have to produce for once. But knowing your kind, you'll just starve.
You need to be 'STUMP BROKE', heifer!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#22656 Aug 20, 2013
One Reform, Indivisible
By PAUL KRUGMAN
Published: August 18, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/19/opinion/kru...

Recent political reporting suggests that Republican leaders are in a state of high anxiety, trapped between an angry base that still views Obamacare as the moral equivalent of slavery and the reality that health reform is the law of the land and is going to happen.

But those leaders don’t deserve any sympathy. For one thing, that irrational base is a Frankenstein monster of their own creation. Beyond that, everything I’ve seen indicates that members of the Republican elite still don’t get the basics of health reform — and that this lack of understanding is in the process of turning into a major political liability.

On the unstoppability of Obamacare: We have this system in which Congress passes laws, the president signs them, and then they go into effect. The Affordable Care Act went through this process, and there is no legitimate way for Republicans to stop it.

Is there an illegitimate way? Well, the G.O.P. can try blackmail, either by threatening to shut down the government or, an even more extreme tactic, threatening not to raise the debt limit, which would force the United States government into default and risk financial chaos.

...So there you have it: health reform is a three-legged stool resting on community rating, individual mandates and subsidies. It requires all three legs.

But wait — hasn’t the administration delayed the employer mandate, which requires that large firms provide insurance to their employees? Yes, it has, and Republicans are trying to make it sound as if the employer mandate and the individual mandate are comparable. Some of them even seem to think that they can bully Mr. Obama into delaying the individual mandate too. But the individual mandate is an essential piece of the reform, which can’t and won’t be bargained away, while the employer mandate is a fairly minor add-on that arguably shouldn’t have been in the law to begin with.

I guess that after all the years of vilification it was predictable that Republican leaders would still fail to understand the principles behind health reform and that this would hamper their ability to craft an effective political response as the reform’s implementation draws near. But their rudest shock is yet to come. You see, this thing isn’t going to be the often-predicted “train wreck.” On the contrary, it’s going to work.

...This achievement will represent a huge defeat for the conservative agenda of weakening the safety net. And Republicans who deluded their supporters into believing that none of this would happen will probably pay a large personal price. But as I said, they have nobody but themselves to blame.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#22657 Aug 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
This stupid moron, doesn't want to talk about immigration anymore. He just wants to bash Obamacare, along with everybody else now. What an idiot! No wonder our country is spiralling downward, out of control.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/on-immigrat...
OMTE, maybe you need to inform "how" what 'stump broke' means- it's a country thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul 9 Nteri 26
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Jul 8 LELEDAWN 58
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 6 Udhruc 1,202
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
companies Jun '16 the local hog hun... 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages