Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22525 Aug 19, 2013
filezilla wrote:
Whoever "When" is needs to get a job and find himself. He is a very disturbed individual.
Informed, you are wasting your time trying to reason with someone who has no reasoning abilities. Critical thinking doesn't happen with those who grow up with no perception or talent. They just go through their time on earth blind, stupid and hateful.
The best thing to do with people like that, if you can call them people, is to ignore them and not waste any of your time or resources on them or their misguided ideas. They are trolls and don't deserve your attention.
At some point they will live under the Interstate in cardboard boxes if they get out of jsil.

Hey there Queen Gertrude, seems like I disturb you. Good! wouldn't want you to become complacent and think IO has the answers, as he is wrong about 98% of the time. The few times he is right is once in a blue moon, and even then it's because he finally takes Aggies advice.
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22526 Aug 19, 2013
Some Muslims speak out, but not enough......

"Muslim group blasted for planning mass demonstration on Sept. 11"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/17/muslim-g...

How

Clarkesville, GA

#22527 Aug 19, 2013
Stupid libroids quotes....

Seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world.-- Harry Reid
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22528 Aug 19, 2013
The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.-- Joe Biden
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22529 Aug 19, 2013
Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday?-- Joy Behar
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22530 Aug 19, 2013
Maybe mom made a mistake........

If we want to keep our reproductive rights, we must be willing to tell our stories, to be willing and able to say,“I love my life, but I wish my mother had aborted me.”-- Lynn Beisner, the Guardian
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22531 Aug 19, 2013
Now people, when I say they look at me and say,‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’ The answer is yes, that’s what I’m telling you.-- Joe Biden
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22532 Aug 19, 2013
During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.-- Al Gore
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22533 Aug 19, 2013
Population of America, 300 million.....

Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.-- Nancy Pelosi
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22534 Aug 19, 2013
Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.-- Barack Obama
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22535 Aug 19, 2013
How do we know when someone like Hasan is going to make his move and do we know he’s an Islamist until he’s made his move? He makes a phone call or whatever, according to Reuters right now. Apparently he tried to contact al-Qaida. Is that the point at which you say,“This guy is dangerous?” That’s not a crime to call up al-Qaida, is it? Is it? I mean, where do you stop the guy?-- Chris Matthews
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22536 Aug 19, 2013
One of Oh mys favorite websites.

I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares [sic] of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.-- Sheryl Crow at the Huffington Post
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22537 Aug 19, 2013
My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.–
Hank Johnson
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22538 Aug 19, 2013
We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it.”— Nancy Pelosi
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22539 Aug 19, 2013
There ain’t no rules here, we’re trying to accomplish something....All this talk about rules....When the deal goes down ... we make ‘em up as we go along.— Alcee Hastings
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22540 Aug 19, 2013
If you’re blaming Muslims for the attack on 9/11, then you need to change your mind. Did we blame Christians at the first World Trade attack? We didn’t!— Russell Simmons
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22541 Aug 19, 2013
Whether we like it or not, we remain a dominant military superpower….— Barack Obama
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22542 Aug 19, 2013
I was trying to think about who (Obama) was tonight. It’s interesting: he is post-racial, by all appearances. I forgot he was black tonight for an hour.— Chris Matthews

And he gets a tingling running up his leg when thinking about obama...
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22543 Aug 19, 2013
(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic.— Dan Rather
How

Clarkesville, GA

#22544 Aug 19, 2013
Here’s to the Greeks. They know what to do when corporations pillage and loot their country. They know what to do when Goldman Sachs and international bankers collude with their power elite to falsify economic data and then make billions betting that the Greek economy will collapse. They know what to do when they are told their pensions, benefits and jobs have to be cut to pay corporate banks, which screwed them in the first place. Call a general strike. Riot. Shut down the city centers. Toss the bastards out. Do not be afraid of the language of class warfare—the rich versus the poor, the oligarchs versus the citizens, the capitalists versus the proletariat. The Greeks, unlike most of us, get it.— Chris Hedges

And this is what has happened to the Greek pension funds.......Not exactly what libroid Hedges said.

"t was a brutal sign of the fury many Greeks feel at the way the country's debt crisis has dashed hopes of a comfortable old age. Greece's pension funds - patchily run in the first place, say unionists and some politicians - have been savaged by austerity and the terms of the international bailout keeping the country afloat.

Workers and pensioners suffered losses of about 10 billion euros ($13 billion) just in the debt restructuring of March 2012, when the value of some Greek bonds was cut in half. That sum is equal to 4.6 percent of the country's GDP in 2011."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/30/us-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ready for whatever! Mon Candy_Lady4845 2
head (Mar '14) Jul 29 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul 29 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul 29 wicked 2
News Coast Guard Sent to Georgia Coast for Teens Mis... Jul 28 Scotty fish 1
News Remembering slain Rolonda Roberts (Sep '07) Jul 25 annomous 62
Jeannie Stamey Jul 19 Danny Noonan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages