Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22470 Aug 18, 2013
filezilla wrote:
I think it is time to stop using the word queer as if it makes you feel better and makes gay people feel worse. What a very small person you are, close to being just an animal.
Calling someone a queer is not only hateful, it is a peek inside your useless soul.
There are some people on this topix forum who need to have their sexuality removed and their noses cut off.
Then we can say ugly things about them just like they keep saying about others.
In Kindergarten, you were supposed to learn how to be a human being. Now that you are grown and didn't get it back when it was simply put, there is no use trying to get the message across to you now. You belong in a grave or an urn on the mantle somewhere. That's all you are contributing to the human race. Your opinion is only a grain of defective sand on the beach of an endless sea.
Did you know that GOD, when referring to queers, calls them "dogs"? So I would say, you fa$$ots, are closer to "animals" than anyone. Would you agree?
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#22471 Aug 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Yep,
circle the wagons,
purge to purify.

Please,
move more to the right.
Yep that's the problem with with the Republican Party, it's just not far enough to the Right.

America today is so much like the Germany in the late 30s that it ought to scare the hell out of Normal Americans.

The Right Wing blames all problems on minorities, the educated elite, and liberals,(who are often minorities and the educated elite), and demands "purity", with no tolerance for dissidents of any kind.

They blithely speak of violence, and imply violence against their "enemies" is truly "patriotic", then act surprised when nut cases actually follow through and assassinate doctors, bomb government buildings, and intimidate voters they fear will vote for the "wrong" candidate.

I am hoping the Right Wingers get their wish, that we shut down the government and allow the extraordinary pain to hit the American people, maybe then, all this talk of "socialism" will go away as Americans come to understand America is part socialist/part capitalist.

Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#22472 Aug 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>All this time, I thought you were a queer muslim, when in reality, you're a queer athiest RINO. Weird. I would have never thought that. It's nice to suprised sometimes. It rarely occurs with me. Congrats. I still think, Oh my is a queer muslim, and she probably disagrees with you, but she'll never say. Keep posting. It's showing how you care for nothing, but money, Dummy. You atheists are dumber, than Muslims. LoL.:)
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/08/18/gop-...
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/08/18/gop-...
"Queer"
"Muslim"
"Atheist"
"RINO"

All in one post - that might be a record.

There is no doubt that your post will be extremely persuasive to a certain class of person, just not a Normal American.

Apparently, your ADD amphetamines are affected by the Thorazine and Haldol "cocktail", the nurse gives you right before they make sure your ankle bracelet is locked on, when it's bedtime at the ward where you've been staying, since you "walked away" from the last facility.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#22474 Aug 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you queer. Oh I forgot, you don't like the term queer. Screw you fa$$ot. Is that better? I was only using the term queer, to be nice. ;) All queers belong in hell, period. No matter what religion, you do or don't believe in.(IMO) So I really could care less, if I hurt the little sissy feelings, and don't care if you don't like it, when I got yo sick disgustin f*cks, queers. Got it? Good. Glad we could clear that up, fa$$ot.
"Screw you queer."

You've once again established the sexual preferences of someone you've never met. My Wife and kids are devastated that you've determined I am Gay - but my Wife also wants to know if that means I'll learn to cook.

By the way "Queer", is a epithet that says more about your self-hatred, than anything else.

"Screw you fa$$ot."

Wow - how persuasive. Having limited your potential persuasive ability to
Neanderthals, apparently you seek to limit it to really stupid Neanderthals.

"All queers belong in hell, period."

Now you bring the Jesus of love and tolerance into your rather sick world.

Oh wait ... you believe Jesus Christ was an Effeminate Gay guy, so you believe Jesus is in Hell.

That sure is a unique take on the New Testament, but hey... Right Wingers hate Christian compassion and tolerance only slightly less than they hate democracy - so maybe you speak for more people than just yourself.

Now that's scary.

"So I really could care less, if I hurt the little sissy feelings, and don't care if you don't like it, when I got yo sick disgustin f*cks, queers."

Ah... that Christian love and tolerance - oh wait ... I forgot ... to you Jesus Christ was a "Sissy" "queer" anyway.

"Glad we could clear that up, fa$$ot."

Oh yes... You clarify Right Wing Wavkos and why they resemble Hitler's Brown Shirts more and more.

Thanks for clarifying.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22475 Aug 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Queer"
"Muslim"
"Atheist"
"RINO"
All in one post - that might be a record.
There is no doubt that your post will be extremely persuasive to a certain class of person, just not a Normal American.
Apparently, your ADD amphetamines are affected by the Thorazine and Haldol "cocktail", the nurse gives you right before they make sure your ankle bracelet is locked on, when it's bedtime at the ward where you've been staying, since you "walked away" from the last facility.
I only smoke reefer, dude. Well, an occasional Xanax never hurt anyone too. Huh? That's kinda spooky though, you knowing I walked away from the last facility I was at. Weird. LoL.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#22476 Aug 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that GOD, when referring to queers, calls them "dogs"? So I would say, you fa$$ots, are closer to "animals" than anyone. Would you agree?
And we present to America the face of the 2013 Republican Party.

You owe it to America to share your thoughts and beliefs.

Can you believe some people would consider your opinions inconsistent with a Jesus Christ who preached love and tolerance, and a Constitution that provides Americans the freedoms to love whoever they choose, sleep with whoever they choose, worship whichever God they choose, not worship any God if they choose, have or not have children as they choose, associate with whomever they choose, and vote for whomever they choose.

Please keep posting.
When

Dahlonega, GA

#22477 Aug 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,
circle the wagons,
purge to purify.
Please,
move more to the right.

Dumb azz fibroids, I love being on the right and in the right. No news with this post.

Will join the movement to purge and expunge.
Too many like u and pervert.

Have a nice day till we come for you.


OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22478 Aug 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Screw you queer."
You've once again established the sexual preferences of someone you've never met. My Wife and kids are devastated that you've determined I am Gay - but my Wife also wants to know if that means I'll learn to cook.
By the way "Queer", is a epithet that says more about your self-hatred, than anything else.
"Screw you fa$$ot."
Wow - how persuasive. Having limited your potential persuasive ability to
Neanderthals, apparently you seek to limit it to really stupid Neanderthals.
"All queers belong in hell, period."
Now you bring the Jesus of love and tolerance into your rather sick world.
Oh wait ... you believe Jesus Christ was an Effeminate Gay guy, so you believe Jesus is in Hell.
That sure is a unique take on the New Testament, but hey... Right Wingers hate Christian compassion and tolerance only slightly less than they hate democracy - so maybe you speak for more people than just yourself.
Now that's scary.
"So I really could care less, if I hurt the little sissy feelings, and don't care if you don't like it, when I got yo sick disgustin f*cks, queers."
Ah... that Christian love and tolerance - oh wait ... I forgot ... to you Jesus Christ was a "Sissy" "queer" anyway.
"Glad we could clear that up, fa$$ot."
Oh yes... You clarify Right Wing Wavkos and why they resemble Hitler's Brown Shirts more and more.
Thanks for clarifying.
Wow. Where do I begin? Let's start with the fact, that my post was not even directed at you. It was a response to someone else; unless you're filezilla too? Changing names, are we? But, being you are so eager to talk to me, and can't wait your turn.... Why do you keep saying, I believe Jesus is queer? I don't get it. Satan was queer, not Jesus. Dummy. The rest of your post is just stooooopid and needs no reply.
When

Dahlonega, GA

#22479 Aug 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I only smoke reefer, dude. Well, an occasional Xanax never hurt anyone too. Huh? That's kinda spooky though, you knowing I walked away from the last facility I was at. Weird. LoL.

They just don't want their nasty habits exposed, brought into the light, or publicized.
They prefer staying under rocks, in the closet, and under each other.
TaserMan

Douglasville, GA

#22480 Aug 18, 2013
Message to OMTE: You are not only mentally sick, you are on drugs and alcohol, obviously.
You need to get out of your mother's basement and get a job.
Also, if I were you, I wouldn't be mentioning God, because you will stand in front of HIM someday to answer for your hate crimes and idiotic inflammatory comments.

Too bad there isn't an "ignore" button on here to use on creeps like this guy. Talk about queer, I don't think it gets any queerer than OMTE. A real wreck of a moron. Get off the drugs, dude. And stay off the Internet when you are on them.

By the way, law enforcement does look across the Internet for the I.P. addresses of people who seem to be consumed by drugs and weirdness. If you don't want to be tracked and watched, you need to go to different places using different computers to make you hateful stupid comments, otherwise, law enforcement will find you. And turn off your cell phone when you go out so LE can't triangulate on where you are and what you are doing. You are raising eyebrows in here, sparky.

On the one hand, I shouldn't be warning you but on the other hand, I think you need to be educated before you find yourself in prison. You can think and feel any way you want, but there is something about your posts that needs investigation. You are a potential criminal if not one already.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22481 Aug 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
And we present to America the face of the 2013 Republican Party.
You owe it to America to share your thoughts and beliefs.
Can you believe some people would consider your opinions inconsistent with a Jesus Christ who preached love and tolerance, and a Constitution that provides Americans the freedoms to love whoever they choose, sleep with whoever they choose, worship whichever God they choose, not worship any God if they choose, have or not have children as they choose, associate with whomever they choose, and vote for whomever they choose.
Please keep posting.
Jesus wanted us to be perfect and so reflect his teachings. He realized we would never be, so he died for our sins. All you have to do is believe in him, to be forgiven. Jesus, never intended us to lay down and our way of life be destroyed, and forsake him, by his teachings.(IMO) That is what you queer devil worshipers would like to believe, and how you try to perverse Jesus' teachings, but that is not the case. You know it and so does the rest of you queer devil worshipers. God's children will not bend to the devil's will, and God's children can't be perversed. And, I am a son of Christ, so you're perversions of the gospel of Jesus are falling on deaf ear with me, as well as, most children of God. I'll pray for you, IO.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22482 Aug 18, 2013
TaserMan wrote:
Message to OMTE: You are not only mentally sick, you are on drugs and alcohol, obviously.
You need to get out of your mother's basement and get a job.
Also, if I were you, I wouldn't be mentioning God, because you will stand in front of HIM someday to answer for your hate crimes and idiotic inflammatory comments.
Too bad there isn't an "ignore" button on here to use on creeps like this guy. Talk about queer, I don't think it gets any queerer than OMTE. A real wreck of a moron. Get off the drugs, dude. And stay off the Internet when you are on them.
By the way, law enforcement does look across the Internet for the I.P. addresses of people who seem to be consumed by drugs and weirdness. If you don't want to be tracked and watched, you need to go to different places using different computers to make you hateful stupid comments, otherwise, law enforcement will find you. And turn off your cell phone when you go out so LE can't triangulate on where you are and what you are doing. You are raising eyebrows in here, sparky.
On the one hand, I shouldn't be warning you but on the other hand, I think you need to be educated before you find yourself in prison. You can think and feel any way you want, but there is something about your posts that needs investigation. You are a potential criminal if not one already.
I tell you what, dude. You just scared the hell out of me.*laughing*
When

Dahlonega, GA

#22483 Aug 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Where do I begin? Let's start with the fact, that my post was not even directed at you. It was a response to someone else; unless you're filezilla too? Changing names, are we? But, being you are so eager to talk to me, and can't wait your turn.... Why do you keep saying, I believe Jesus is queer? I don't get it. Satan was queer, not Jesus. Dummy. The rest of your post is just stooooopid and needs no reply.

Don't worry , be happy. The pervert keeps changin with every post. He has posted he's an atheist, now he claims Jesus, also muslim. His god changes with the wind and which ever one he thinks will support his perverted lifestyle. He would love Russia, would give him a platform to promote gay marriage.

Now I think gay marriage will serve one gubmint purpose, and that is record keeping for some future despot to cleanse America. Those closets and rocks won't protect them then.

Oh my and IO will then say "I never knew the other, and didn't know he was gay."

So paint your false pictures IO and Oh my, the boogy man will be coming to get ya.


Start your squealing now while you have the freedom, loud and clear. I'll just sit back and say "I told you so."

@ IO, Jesus ain't gonna save you boy, no one will.



filezilla

Douglasville, GA

#22484 Aug 18, 2013
OMTE, I'm not the same person as Informed Opinion and have no connection. I live in Douglasville Georgia and I approved this message.

I'm not sure what kind of kick you and "When" get out of disparaging "queers" but you both seem to be primitive minds without the ability to think critically, without class, morals, ethics or a reason to live. Personally, I've been married since 1972 so I don't qualify to be any target of yours and I think people have a right to be whoever they are, even you. But since you obviously feel entitled to show your ignorance and stupidity in public, the only thing missing is a public square where we can tie you up and throw rotten tomatoes at you for being a shameless idiot.

Perhaps you should both find something useful to do with yourselves because you are accomplishing nothing here. You are embarrassing yourselves. It's a good thing we don't require names and addresses on Topix. Otherwise there would be a septic tank company dumping a whole truck of stuff at your front door since that is what you are attracting with your rhetoric.
When

Dahlonega, GA

#22485 Aug 18, 2013
@ IO.
"Yep that's the problem with with the Republican Party, it's just not far enough to the Right.""

You are correct for once in your life. The rinos have moved the party to the left and their house needs cleaning before there will be no party for conservatives. The leftist socailists have taken over the Demo party and the Repub party is the only one that can be saved by conservatives.

""America today is so much like the Germany in the late 30s that it ought to scare the hell out of Normal Americans.""

Partially correct, and Obama wants to be Hitler.

""The Right Wing blames all problems on minorities, the educated elite, and liberals,(who are often minorities and the educated elite), and demands "purity", with no tolerance for dissidents of any kind.""

I'll leave out the minorities but will agree the blame lays squarely on the heads of the others, especially the socialists libroids. And as the libroids give no quater, the conservatives should give no quarter. Let the purging begin.

""I am hoping the Right Wingers get their wish, that we shut down the government and allow the extraordinary pain to hit the American people, maybe then, all this talk of "socialism" will go away as Americans come to understand America is part socialist/part capitalist.""

And your wish will fall upon the shoulders of your god obama. I too am hoping this will come about as then socialism/communism can be eradicated from America.
Maybe we can get a law like Russia ha, against folks like IO and Oh my.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22486 Aug 18, 2013
filezilla wrote:
OMTE, I'm not the same person as Informed Opinion and have no connection. I live in Douglasville Georgia and I approved this message.
I'm not sure what kind of kick you and "When" get out of disparaging "queers" but you both seem to be primitive minds without the ability to think critically, without class, morals, ethics or a reason to live. Personally, I've been married since 1972 so I don't qualify to be any target of yours and I think people have a right to be whoever they are, even you. But since you obviously feel entitled to show your ignorance and stupidity in public, the only thing missing is a public square where we can tie you up and throw rotten tomatoes at you for being a shameless idiot.
Perhaps you should both find something useful to do with yourselves because you are accomplishing nothing here. You are embarrassing yourselves. It's a good thing we don't require names and addresses on Topix. Otherwise there would be a septic tank company dumping a whole truck of stuff at your front door since that is what you are attracting with your rhetoric.
I am busy right now, and have to go, but I will return to address your comment, soon. Later.
Called Out

Dallas, GA

#22487 Aug 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
And we present to America the face of the 2013 Republican Party.
You owe it to America to share your thoughts and beliefs.
Can you believe some people would consider your opinions inconsistent with a Jesus Christ who preached love and tolerance, and a Constitution that provides Americans the freedoms to love whoever they choose, sleep with whoever they choose, worship whichever God they choose, not worship any God if they choose, have or not have children as they choose, associate with whomever they choose, and vote for whomever they choose.
Please keep posting.
So, just who did you say is not treated equally under the constitution?
filezilla

Douglasville, GA

#22488 Aug 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I am busy right now, and have to go, but I will return to address your comment, soon. Later.
It would be fine with the rest of us if you don't return ever. Stay busy. Get off the Internet. Sober up. Either find it in your heart to be a civil human being or just mark time until your time is gone.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22489 Aug 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you queer. Oh I forgot, you don't like the term queer. Screw you fa$$ot. Is that better? I was only using the term queer, to be nice. ;) All queers belong in hell, period. No matter what religion, you do or don't believe in.(IMO) So I really could care less, if I hurt the little sissy feelings, and don't care if you don't like it, when I got yo sick disgustin f*cks, queers. Got it? Good. Glad we could clear that up, fa$$ot.
Yep, the (lack of) class ultimately shows through...
When

Dahlonega, GA

#22490 Aug 18, 2013
filezilla wrote:
OMTE, I'm not the same person as Informed Opinion and have no connection. I live in Douglasville Georgia and I approved this message.
I'm not sure what kind of kick you and "When" get out of disparaging "queers" but you both seem to be primitive minds without the ability to think critically, without class, morals, ethics or a reason to live. Personally, I've been married since 1972 so I don't qualify to be any target of yours and I think people have a right to be whoever they are, even you. But since you obviously feel entitled to show your ignorance and stupidity in public, the only thing missing is a public square where we can tie you up and throw rotten tomatoes at you for being a shameless idiot.
Perhaps you should both find something useful to do with yourselves because you are accomplishing nothing here. You are embarrassing yourselves. It's a good thing we don't require names and addresses on Topix. Otherwise there would be a septic tank company dumping a whole truck of stuff at your front door since that is what you are attracting with your rhetoric.

Since you dragged(rofl) me into it, I will respond.
I use the term "gay" mostly, but will use queers sometimes and also homosexual or homos.

The term gay is a word the homosexuals have decided to use to describe themselves. While I do NOT believe it describes them because most everything I have read indicate most of them are "sad" about being homosexuals until they have been "enlightened and accepted into the homosexual lifestyle." Part of that is their choice to come out of the closet, most of it is their intent to rub their lifestyle into the fabric of America as a normal thing and make appearances to be normal human beings.

I don't believe giving into pervert persuasions is anywhere close to normal. We now see those who are promoting adult/child sexual relations as normal and demands their rights as being normal also. Other perversions by folks are slowing paying attention to see if they can get the same recognition as gays. All it takes is a little imagination to see where all kids will be instructed in the gay lifestyle as a normal thing.

Since the gays have decided to come out into the open and speak up, you expect all people to not reactions?? you expect all people to accept their lifestyle as normal?? You expect normal americans to roll over and play dead about the subject?? If so, then you are mistaken and have been seduced by their rhetoric, and if you have their tendencies, you might want to tell the wife while you still have time before becoming a basket case.

They chose to being it into the open and now got folks like you crying on their behalf to accept them as normal human beings, when everyone with common sense knows this is not true. So you have made your statement and we make ours. I'll use the term queers any time I choose, and I'll use the term gay anytime I choose, and I'll use the term homos anytime I choose.
If you don't like it, just skip my post.

Basically you are nothing but a pimp for gays. Go peddle your advice elsewhere.

Someone posted (may have been you) there should be an ignore button. If that was the case, IO and Oh my would be talking to themselves and the folks here in this thread could have some decent conversations about politics and candidates.

Hope none of your kids turn out to be queer people.



Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul 9 Nteri 26
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Jul 8 LELEDAWN 58
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 6 Udhruc 1,202
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun '16 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun '16 Mcintrash Finest 8
companies Jun '16 the local hog hun... 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages