Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Comments (Page 106)

Showing posts 2,101 - 2,120 of47,449
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lived there

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Lived there wrote:
<quoted text>
You pay, say, 25% on your total gross income, I pay 25% on my total gross income, no loopholes, no special breaks, no "fancy" accounting. Fair enough? ;o)
That's an over simplification, but you get the point.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Lived there wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not. What rate do those on UEC pay?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Lived there wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one for you. I invest $100, that I have saved up over time. Next year, I receive a $200 dividend. Do I have to pay the full 25%, on the full $200, as income tax in your example?
Lived there

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not. What rate do those on UEC pay?
UEC?
Lived there

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll play along. What rate do retired folks pay living on SS?
If SS is all they have coming in, most likely nothing.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
With your spelling,(lack of) sentence structure and overall statements, it's quite probable you're not more prosperous than Synergy, so that dog won't hunt.
Doesn't matter anyway, does it?
You want what's fairest? Define fairest.
you are right about at least one thing-it really does not matter who is more prosperous.true, my sentence structure,spelling,etc.is admittedly lacking.but just look at yourself,on the other hand.your spelling is near-perfect and your sentence structure outstanding.the only problem is that nearly every single thing you say is pure 'BS'!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>you are right about at least one thing-it really does not matter who is more prosperous.true, my sentence structure,spelling,etc.is admittedly lacking.but just look at yourself,on the other hand.your spelling is near-perfect and your sentence structure outstanding.the only problem is that nearly every single thing you say is pure 'BS'!
LMAO.

Show me one thing I said that is incorrect, particularly as it relates to taxes.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Specifically whom are you referring to me as a "pseudo-patriot"?
Those who encourage and support sending our troops overseas to fight and die, or be maimed, and refuse to send their own kids, or go to war themselves, or pay the taxes required to provide care for those troops when they come home.

Those who happily demand and accept public benefits for themselves, their families, and their friends, and refuse to support similar benefits to other Americans.

Those who happily demand and accept subsidies for the multinational oil corporations, but fight endlessly against subsidies for solar power , alternative energy, and conservation projects which would reduce our dependency on foreign oil.

Those who happily waive goodbye to our Constitutional Rights and Privileges because they can't be bothered taking the time, or making the effort to defend the Constitution, or because they are scared of boogeyman terrorists.

Reagan and Bush pseudo-patriots.

Those who believe in the antithesis of Kennedy's call to sacrifice: "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."

and instead, constantly whine when asked to sacrifice for their country, and instead demand "What can my country do for me, while I pretend I'm not sucking up as much public largess as possible."

Those who put their magnetic yellow ribbons next to their American flags and think they have actually done their duty as Americans.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Lived there wrote:
<quoted text>
If SS is all they have coming in, most likely nothing.
like most of your posts.many on ss may quite a bit of taxes.property,sales,and even for these whiners brats to go to school,even though most no longer have kids in school.
Called Out

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Lived there wrote:
<quoted text>
UEC?
Unemployment compensation.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Jokes wrote:
Ya'll are worried about taxes. You should be worried about obama and his his attack dogs. Money is the least of the worries. He is sitting on the throne. He ain't going no where. He'll get a third term after he creates a crisis. Then a huge crisis and he'll insure his throne for life. Then his dynasty. His wife and daughters shall carry it on like pharoahs.
Care to make a large wager on this?
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to make a large wager on this?
y'know,actually agree with you on this one(although i do cringe at that thought)but unless the repugs re-tool their agenda,i will wager you that it will not be one of them.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who encourage and support sending our troops overseas to fight and die, or be maimed, and refuse to send their own kids, or go to war themselves, or pay the taxes required to provide care for those troops when they come home.
Those who happily demand and accept public benefits for themselves, their families, and their friends, and refuse to gueguesuppgueort similar benefits to other Americans.
Those who happily demand and accept subsidies for the multinational oil corporations, but fight endlessly against subsidies for solar power , alternative energy, and conservation projects which would reduce our dependency on foreign oil.
Those who happily waive goodbye to our Constitutional Rights and Privileges because they can't be bothered taking the time, or making the effort to defend the Constitution, or because they are scared of boogeyman terrorists.
Those who believe in the antithesis of Kennedy's call to sacrifice: "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."
and instead, constantly whine when asked to sacrifice for their country, and instead demand "What can my country do for me, while I pretend I'm not sucking up as much public largess as possible."
Those who put their magnetic yellow ribbons next to their American flags and think they have actually done their duty as Americans.
looks like i may not be the only one that'hit them where it hurts'.your lack of an ivy league education and my obvious lack of inability to write not meeting their elitist standards,we may both be blacklisted from member to their excusive clubs.oh well,don't know how you feel bout this,but it really breaks my heart.i was hoping to get to hobnob with these people.i guess i will just have settle with watching football games on tv-but damn, that really hurts me.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>looks like i may not be the only one that'hit them where it hurts'.your lack of an ivy league education and my obvious lack of inability to write not meeting their elitist standards,we may both be blacklisted from member to their excusive clubs.oh well,don't know how you feel bout this,but it really breaks my heart.i was hoping to get to hobnob with these people.i guess i will just have settle with watching football games on tv-but damn, that really hurts me.
Just wait till they learn that I'm really a black lesbian woman, on food stamps, with 11 children, all my babies' daddies are on jail or prison, and I live in public housing.
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>looks like i may not be the only one that'hit them where it hurts'.your lack of an ivy league education and my obvious lack of inability to write not meeting their elitist standards,we may both be blacklisted from member to their excusive clubs.oh well,don't know how you feel bout this,but it really breaks my heart.i was hoping to get to hobnob with these people.i guess i will just have settle with watching football games on tv-but damn, that really hurts me.
jeb stuart wrote:
Just wait till they learn that I'm really a black lesbian woman, on food stamps, with 11 children, all my babies' daddies are on jail or prison, and I live in public housing.

Just kidding

Don't fret Jeb. I named my son in honor of a Confederate general who was killed in action, and hey, you're Jeb Stewart, so we come from sturdy stock well equipped to overcome attack.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I know they are going to be shocked when they discover I am a black male, unemployed, with 6 kids, none of whom I claim, but I write well.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Lived there wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush hasn't got anything to do with this. It's your insistence that everything, like spending, that happens on a President's "watch" is his "fault."
Look! You know as well as I that whomever is president when A, B or C happens, the sitting president gets the credit or the blame. So, you're saying that you aren't accustomed to hearing people speak the president's name when they are complaining or praising the government???? How many times did the Obama worshippers claim that Obama got Bin Ladin? Actually, the Navy Seals got Bin Ladin, but Obama was the hero because it happened on his watch. If you deny that, you aren't being honest.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Just kidding
Don't fret Jeb. I named my son in honor of a Confederate general who was killed in action, and hey, you're Jeb Stewart, so we come from sturdy stock well equipped to overcome attack.
you know they spelling very serious,stuart(not stewart):),let me hazzard a guess @the gen.kia.did some refer to him as 'stonewall'.great post!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who happily demand and accept public benefits for themselves, their families, and their friends, and refuse to support similar benefits to other Americans.
I don't know any people like that. I hope you don't either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
Whom are you referring to?
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whom are you referring to?
you seem rather adept at imagination,so why not try using it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,101 - 2,120 of47,449
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 22 hr Paris 2,036
Dukes of Iron MC 23 hr Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
What happened to Kim Devore Jun 29 Curious 1
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun 21 Shining Electron 1
More black on white crime (Aug '13) Jun 18 samnammit 13
Birth mothers who answered ads / Gittleman aka ... Jun 18 joanNYadoptees 1
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jun 16 Barbara 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••