Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#21047 Aug 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>We ALL know what constitutes a left wing lunatic and IT AIN'T PRETTY FOR OUR COUNTRY.
Case in point: What we have in the WH now!!!!!(AND the left wing looney birds here on Topix.)

You KNOW what you did!
Sorry we didn't join in voting for the New Fuhrer, to rule the "Homeland" and "eliminate" that 47% who live in Union County slurping up all those government funds that otherwise could have been spent on bombs, guns, and war.

But hey... Don't fret ... There's always next time - and if we keep enough Americans from voting - the old white male minority will win.

Welcome to South Africa in the USA.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#21048 Aug 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>lol Breitbart is MORE respectable than the sources(when you ACTUALLY post them) you gullible left wing lunatics use. So funny.
Typical Right Wing Wacko.

Hey.. When Breitbart hired those hookers to lie - which "family values" were upheld ?
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#21049 Aug 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>And subsequently, YOU have ignored the specific problem of DEAD PEOPLE voting in the 2008 election.
We just HAVE to stop those cheating radical democrats.
Can I point out that even on Right Wing Wacko Planet it is hard to envision "Dead" people voting.

It must be an interesting process when "dead" people vote on Right Wing Planet.

Do "dead" people drive to the policing place, and if so, does that mean they require valid D.L.s to drive ?

Does your D.L. automatically become invalid when you die ?

If you are mobile enough, although "dead" to drive to the polling place - can you get your D.L. reinstated.?

Do "dead" veterans qualify for reduced D.L. fees when they seek reinstatement ?

As "dead" people's bodies deteriorate, can they ask for help in completing the voting process.

Wait... Lots of "dead" people vote on Earth .... Every time a Right Wing Wacko votes - it's a "brain dead" voter.
stuff like this up

Dawsonville, GA

#21050 Aug 7, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a registered Republican.
Sorry that offends you.
Doesn't it suck to have some rational, normal Americans still in the party.
I was once a registered Republican, but the whacko wing of the party got way to much input in policy. So I sit in the middle, Independent, till things change anyway. The rich folks that run the party and fund it have figured out that they need blacks and Hispanics on a national level. The whacko wing will complain, but they really don't matter anymore on a national level. They had their chance 2 Presidential elections in a row, and got beat by a
black man both times. It will be the same on a state level before many more years pass. I actually hope Broun gets elected, that will nail the coffin shut forever.

Hope Broun keeps intelligent comments like this coming:

"All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell. And it's lies to try to keep me and all the folks who were taught that from understanding that they need a savior. You see, there are a lot of scientific data that I've found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth. I don't believe that the Earth's but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them. That's what the Bible says."

You just can't make stuff like this up!
secret camera shot

Dawsonville, GA

#21051 Aug 7, 2013
I hope this link works! Shot from a secret camera in the lite bulb, its Synergy at home doing what she does best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#21052 Aug 7, 2013
stuff like this up wrote:
<quoted text>I was once a registered Republican, but the whacko wing of the party got way to much input in policy. So I sit in the middle, Independent, till things change anyway. The rich folks that run the party and fund it have figured out that they need blacks and Hispanics on a national level. The whacko wing will complain, but they really don't matter anymore on a national level. They had their chance 2 Presidential elections in a row, and got beat by a
black man both times. It will be the same on a state level before many more years pass. I actually hope Broun gets elected, that will nail the coffin shut forever.

Hope Broun keeps intelligent comments like this coming:

"All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell. And it's lies to try to keep me and all the folks who were taught that from understanding that they need a savior. You see, there are a lot of scientific data that I've found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth. I don't believe that the Earth's but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them. That's what the Bible says."

You just can't make stuff like this up!
Great post.

Even more amazing is the moron and his fellow Right Wing Wacko cretin Todd Aiken are both on the Science Committee.

Talk about putting the inmates in charge of the asylum.

God bless those Right Wing Wackos - they are so entertaining.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#21053 Aug 7, 2013
secret camera shot wrote:
I hope this link works! Shot from a secret camera in the lite bulb, its Synergy at home doing what she does best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Be careful.

On her planet, "dead" people not only walk - they vote.

Amazingly, they vote more intelligently than most inhabitants there I'm sure.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#21054 Aug 7, 2013
I see Obamacare is good enough for the peasants but not good enough for the rulers and the Washington elite. Is Washington going to o.k. an exemption or pay for the unions Obamacare next?
Obamacare is so affordable that the Washington elite can't afford to pay for it. In essence, that is what we are being told.
What about you and your family? Can you afford Obamacare?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/07/usa...
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#21055 Aug 7, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I see Obamacare is good enough for the peasants but not good enough for the rulers and the Washington elite. Is Washington going to o.k. an exemption or pay for the unions Obamacare next?
Obamacare is so affordable that the Washington elite can't afford to pay for it. In essence, that is what we are being told.

Oh please.

Washington excludes themselves from the law.

The shock !

Sure it sucks - but please.

Let's make deadbeat freeloaders pay their own damn medical bills, the useless parasites.
uninformed opinion

Lawrenceville, GA

#21056 Aug 7, 2013
definition of an oxymoron:

some know nothing that calls herself informed opinion.
When

Cleveland, GA

#21057 Aug 7, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:

Not me. I can't afford hamburger meat.
I'll just take the tax credit because it is paid by the rich, the conservatives, the libroids, and single moms who make 60K plus.

My Unsubsidized annual health insurance premium in 2014 will be $7,666. My tax credit and the check I receive from the IRS will be $7,266.

This is why the libroids on topix are for obamacare. They get sorry healhtcare paid for by other taxpayers.

Calling bs

Dundee, NY

#21058 Aug 7, 2013
ready for a change wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ready for a change, but what I can't understand is you don't put forth any answers. Just seem to me to be a clueless smartass.
There is no use putting forth "answers" to false arguments and manufactured statistics.
Smart ass perhaps. Clueless, well opinions vary.
Calling bs

Dundee, NY

#21059 Aug 7, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Right Wing Wackos hate democracy
Since you have no clue whatsoever as to what makes one a right winger, then the rest of your statement becomes moot.
Let me explain it so even you can understand- progressives as they like to call themselves are the real clear and present danger to all of the freedoms guaranteed to us by the constitution.
The US is not and never was a democracy. Our form of government is that of a democratic republic.
I guess you were absent from civics classes.
When

Cornelia, GA

#21060 Aug 7, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:

That's really a bi**h.

The link shows the ones who are making an effort to do away with the sleaze in washington and it is the Republicans.

When

Cornelia, GA

#21061 Aug 7, 2013
Calling bs wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have no clue whatsoever as to what makes one a right winger, then the rest of your statement becomes moot.
Let me explain it so even you can understand- progressives as they like to call themselves are the real clear and present danger to all of the freedoms guaranteed to us by the constitution.
The US is not and never was a democracy. Our form of government is that of a democratic republic.
I guess you were absent from civics classes.

If you are new to this thread, you will find that poster is ABSENT from a lot of things.
When

Cornelia, GA

#21062 Aug 7, 2013
uninformed opinion wrote:
definition of an oxymoron:
some know nothing that calls herself informed opinion.

A plain moron will do very well, thank you very much.
When

Cornelia, GA

#21063 Aug 7, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really a bi**h.
The link shows the ones who are making an effort to do away with the sleaze in washington and it is the Republicans.

Libroids = Sleazeballs.
improvement

Dawsonville, GA

#21064 Aug 7, 2013
Calling bs wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no use putting forth "answers" to false arguments and manufactured statistics.
Smart ass perhaps. Clueless, well opinions vary.
So what you are saying is you don't have a clue what is going on and the mess can't be fixed because there is no answer. And your reason is everyone is lying. Yep, folks like you are the problem, we should have to give you a test before you vote, maybe make you count to 10. Not only are you always calling BS, you are full of BS and little else. Be careful when you mix cheap beer and cigarette's, you might explode, the hot air you are carrying is lethal. On second thought have a party, drink, smoke and play with fire, one less you is a huge improvement.
doubt it

Dawsonville, GA

#21065 Aug 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. You got bested. Give it up.
I am going to assume you don't know what synergy is, so I will tell you. It's the interaction of elements that when combined produce a total effect that is greater than the sum of the individual elements. Or working together is better than working alone. You are the least synergetic human on the planet. Closed minded and no willingness to work with anyone that's not just like you. You can't "best" a dead snake, you are a joke. One of your other sock puppets, maybe the one that pretends to be an accountant can help you a little, but I doubt it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21066 Aug 7, 2013
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I skimmed the last few days VERY quickly.

The Obama administration takes the unprecedented step of actually closing 19 embassies in the wake of rumors of an al-Qaeda attack. At the same time, the State Dept doesn't want to use the term "evacuation" because of the connotations, so instead they want to call it a "reduction in personnel" when it comes to the US Embassy in Yemen.

'Officials with Yemen’s Embassy in Washington called the move counterproductive, Politico reported. They also said it furthers the mission of al Qaeda and other militant groups.
The Yemen Embassy’s statement:“While the government of Yemen appreciates foreign governments’ concern for the safety of their citizens, the evacuation of embassy staff serves the interests of the extremists.”'

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

So there are warnings of a threat considered so serious that they lead to the closing of almost 2 dozen US Embassies and what does the President do - call a press conference to talk to the media, address the nation to "talk" to the American people - Nope - not this President. Obama goes on a late night COMEDY/TALK SHOW to discuss a threat of such great magnitude. What a disgrace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Sun lil1818 3
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 18 Anonymous 29
News Phillips given Outstanding Educator Award (Jul '07) Jan 14 rick 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov '16 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov '16 Farrell Landon 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages