Fatty going on a diet???

http://www.google.com/imgres...
When

Clarkesville, GA

#20990 Aug 7, 2013
When

Clarkesville, GA

#20991 Aug 7, 2013
Well now, I see Obama just cannot keep his nose out of anyones business.

Maybe this link will get around him.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

When

Clarkesville, GA

#20992 Aug 7, 2013
And from one of the best and most reliable news sources.

"Look who trained new Univ. of California regent"

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/look-who-trained-n...
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20993 Aug 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You have NO IDEA what Romney would have done as president. You are just trying to make yourself feel better for saddleing our country with that maniac you voted for. You left wing lunatics are constantly trying to explain yourselves for leading us to more and more destruction.
You voted for Obama TWICE and you support Obamacare.'nuff said.
Sure I do.

You see, here on Planet Earth, you learn from history what will happen in the future.

If your presidential candidate is a clone of Right Wing Wacko Bush:
- both cowardly draft-dodgers;
- both supported the war while hiding,(Bush in Alabama and Romney in France);
- both children of rich, white, powerful daddies;
- both put in business with Daddy's money and connections;
- both insane enough, or liars enough, to claim the Iraq War wasn't one of the worst decisions ever made in American presidential history;
- both owning businesses dependent on government funds;
- both members of Right Wing Wacko churches;
- both determined to cut taxes on the rich and corporations that always leases to disaster;
- both put into politics by rich, powerful, politically connected Daddies;
- both who ran their business into the ground for personal gain;
- both dedicated to shipping American jobs overseas;
- both maintaining overseas and offshore bank accounts to avoid taxes;
- both in bed,(financially) with the Arab Muslims and the Communist Chinese,(hey democracy sounds good - but we're talking oil and cheap labor);

Only a moron wouldn't know exactly what Willard would have done.

And if you're still confused, listen to his speech about you,(you're one of the expendable and useless 47%).

When

Clarkesville, GA

#20994 Aug 7, 2013

"Jay Leno Rips Obama as He Waits Off-Stage:“How About Solving the Problems That Brought Our Country to a Halt”"

And Obama comes onstage and says....

"“The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident, unfortunately,” Obama said."

So Obama thinks it "unfortunate" that terrorists kill less Americans than do stupid drivers?

Typical libroid thinking.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20995 Aug 7, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I do.

You see, here on Planet Earth, you learn from history what will happen in the future.

If your presidential candidate is a clone of Right Wing Wacko Bush:
- both cowardly draft-dodgers;
- both supported the war while hiding,(Bush in Alabama and Romney in France);
- both children of rich, white, powerful daddies;
- both put in business with Daddy's money and connections;
- both insane enough, or liars enough, to claim the Iraq War wasn't one of the worst decisions ever made in American presidential history;
- both owning businesses dependent on government funds;
- both members of Right Wing Wacko churches;
- both determined to cut taxes on the rich and corporations that always leases to disaster;
- both put into politics by rich, powerful, politically connected Daddies;
- both who ran their business into the ground for personal gain;
- both dedicated to shipping American jobs overseas;
- both maintaining overseas and offshore bank accounts to avoid taxes;
- both in bed,(financially) with the Arab Muslims and the Communist Chinese,(hey democracy sounds good - but we're talking oil and cheap labor);

Only a moron wouldn't know exactly what Willard would have done.

And if you're still confused, listen to his speech about you,(you're one of the expendable and useless 47%).
Yep ... It's soooooo hard to know how Right Wing Wackos want to bankrupt America:

Romney Wants Three Subs Per Year
By Jen DiMascio
Source: Aerospace Daily

October 09, 2012
Credit: Credit: U.S. Navy

During a foreign policy speech at the Virginia Military Institute on Oct. 8, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney added a new item to the military wish list — three submarines per year.

Romney already pledged to spend 4% of U.S. GDP on defense, an idea that defense analysts view as an aspiration. Under that umbrella, Romney has said he would buy 15 ships per year over the current nine, bring back the F-22 Raptor and prevent reductions in troop levels.

The ongoing problem, however, is that even the current plan for Navy shipbuilding is unaffordable.“The total costs of carrying out the 2013 plan — an average of about $22 billion per year in 2012 dollars over the next 30 years — would be much higher than the funding amounts that the Navy has received in recent years and higher than the costs for the 2012 plan,” CBO says.

If the Navy budgeted $21.9 billion per year for Navy shipbuilding, that would represent a 37% increase over the average Navy shipbuilding spending for the last 30 years, CBO adds.

Damn... Do you Right Wing Wackos pretend to know everything while proving you know nothing about anything.

Forget voter ID laws - let's give a current events quiz.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20996 Aug 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Left Wing Lunatics new slogan:
I can't make my own decisions, so I need the government to run my life."
AND .....you KNOW what you did.
Please.

Admit it.

You are really a bleeding heart liberal pretending to be a typical Right Wing Wacko.

Tell the truth.

You have to be doing the TOPIX version of Steven Colbert.

And we thank you for your efforts.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20997 Aug 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>It MUST suck because you haven't fixed anything. Actually, you've made it worse.
YOU voted for Obama TWICE and you SUPPORT Obamacare. There is NOTHING normal about YOU.
Let's review for this who rode the short bus to the library where they used the free computer to post on TOPIX.

- Right Wing Wacko Bush' 1.4 Trillion Dollar a year budget deficit cut in half;

- 401 K has doubled in value since end of Bush's Great Recession;

- Dow Jones hit historic highs an has doubled since Bush's Great Recession;

- Real Estate has recovered tremendously and now appreciating at 12% a year;

- troops mostly home from the Right Wing Debacle known as the Iraq War;

- Medicare saved from Right Wing Wacko plan to destroy it(

- Social Security saved from Right Wing Wacko plan to destroy it;

- American economy saved from certain destruction;

- American jobs in automating and supporting industries saved;

and most importantly -

We working folks are still able to support all those government dependent old farts in Union County living on government checks and benefits.

You're welcome

Debacle
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20998 Aug 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Funny coming from such an anti-American. The conservatives are the ONLY true Americans. Live with it. There is nothing scarier than a liberal in fear of having his government teat taken away. Heck! YOU voted for Obama TWICE and you support Obamacare.'nuff said.
Nobody worries about that - we couldn't unclamp your lips from that teat with dynamite.

It's OK - you're welcome.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20999 Aug 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You cheaters made it a necessity to pass an voter ID law. The radical liberals can't win unless they cheat. That's why you and the rest of your ilk are ticked off. It's not that you're so noble. You just won't be able to cheat your way into the WH anymore.
Now that a black man is in the White House, just for the entertainment value, I'm hoping a Spanish speaking, Black, Hispanic, Lesbian, with three kids, is elected president soon.

These Right Wing Wackos will be apoplectic.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#21000 Aug 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You cheaters made it a necessity to pass an voter ID law. The radical liberals can't win unless they cheat. That's why you and the rest of your ilk are ticked off. It's not that you're so noble. You just won't be able to cheat your way into the WH anymore.
Thanks for apologizing and admitting your post was completely baseless and inaccurate.

That was big of you.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#21001 Aug 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>I hope not, but they usually are. It takes MONUMENTAL courage for a black person to admit conservatism. I am hoping that we'll see more of it in the future. If you ever get the chance to see the movie, "Runaway Slave", watch it. It goes into detail about how the black community is supporting the wrong party.
It would take monumental effort for a Right Wing Wacko to recognize a "Conservative".

They seem to think it's reactionary lunacy.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#21002 Aug 7, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
MY point is, that anybody complaining about having to show ID to vote is either a stupid idiot, an illegal mexican, or a crooked politician. Like them race baiting son of b*T*hes Holder and Obama.
It is reassuring to learn that you agree with the Federal District Court's two point test...

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
...The court specifically stated that not all voter ID laws passed in Section 5 states would necessarily be blocked.

“Nothing in this opinion remotely suggests that section 5 bars all covered jurisdictions from implementing photo ID laws,” the court ruled.“To the contrary, under our reasoning today, such laws might well be precleared if they ensure (1) that all prospective voters can easily obtain free photo ID, and (2) that any underlying documents required to obtain that ID are truly free of charge.”
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#21003 Aug 7, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa! Quick, Mr. Bill or Ag- Post a link about how great a prez Ronnie was. OMTE, is not walking the line! Ahaah, never mind, just as long as someone is consistent, or consistently stupid! Or just wait a day or two and he will flip-flop(again)! He just needs a little of y'alls love and attention! Calling Reagan a piece of shit, isn't that blasphemy?
Ronnie Ray-Gun -
proof that pretty pictures and sound bites can overcome rational thought, logic, and reality every time.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#21004 Aug 7, 2013
When wrote:
Conservatives lose elections when those with "noodles for spines" run for election..

"Tea Party Patriots co-founder Jenny Beth Martin told Breitbart News on Tuesday night,“Romney did not want to fight to repeal Obamacare while he was on the campaign so it is no surprise be would not fight now.""
Breitbart:

Is that blog still paying hookers to lie ?

Just wondered.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#21005 Aug 7, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>And please don't flatter yourself, old girl. You are not nearly as interesting as you think you are.
Just calls 'um like I sees 'um, little boy.

Location hidden

#21006 Aug 7, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa! Quick, Mr. Bill or Ag- Post a link about how great a prez Ronnie was. OMTE, is not walking the line! Ahaah, never mind, just as long as someone is consistent, or consistently stupid! Or just wait a day or two and he will flip-flop(again)! He just needs a little of y'alls love and attention! Calling Reagan a piece of shit, isn't that blasphemy?
Kind of reminds all of us how you Obamabots operate, huh?
We all have opinions, little boy. Just because you Obama worshippers won't break rank doesn't mean the conservatives don't think for themselves.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#21007 Aug 7, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Your point is that you're an idiot.
I just went to obtain a renewal of my D.L.
I brought my current passport, my expired passport, my tax records,
7 K-1s, my LEO I.D., utility records, and Real Estate bills.
- my current D.L. didn't count because it was issued prior to the federal I.D. Law going into effect;
- The current passport was OK;
- the expired passport didn't count, apparently on the day it expired I became someone else;
- the tax records didn't count because they were electronically filed;
- my photo LEO I.D. didn't count because it was issues by a municipality, not the state;
- the utility records didn't count because they are paid from corporate accounts;
- 6 of the 7 K-1s didn't count because the account issues them using only the last 4 soc. sec. digits.
Thankfully the last K-1 had a complete soc. sec. number.
While I was there I waited in line with a federal judge who was on his 3rd attempt to get his D.L. renewed;
and
A 83 year old retired factory worker on his 3rd try to get his I.D.(He stopped driving years ago).
When a federal judge needs three trips to obtain an
Looks like this post really angered some folks, put a BIG hole in the bottom of their already leaking boat.

Location hidden

#21008 Aug 7, 2013
Sad Truth wrote:
There are a handful of decent, well meaning politicians out there, but I certainly no longer have any illusions about them being able to help us.
Our political system is not just hopelessly corrupt, as a whole, and not only are both major parties now under the control of the financial powers in the shadows, but the political opera staged for public consumption has no relevance to actually choosing the policies that get implemented by our government.
The majority of the players just do as they are told, mouth the talking points in the script they have been given, and vote as they are ordered, rubber stamping the decisions that have already been made beforehand.
I think we need to all wake up and stop kidding ourselves about the possibility of reforming this sham government from within.
+1. It's too far out of control. We are pretty helpless. Voting the current people out won't help. There are many waiting in the wings to take their place and do the very same thing. It has finally caught up with us. Can't see how we'll dig ourselves out.
(Watch! Some Obamabot will blame it all on the Republicans. CLUELESS.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Clubs in the Darien,Brunswick area (Jan '11) Wed a little curius 2
might be moving to Brunswick Oct 18 I used to live there 2
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Oct 15 Cold War Warrior 5
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Oct 15 Political Traveler 8
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match

Brunswick Jobs