#20989 Aug 7, 2013
Fatty going on a diet???
#20990 Aug 7, 2013
#20991 Aug 7, 2013
Well now, I see Obama just cannot keep his nose out of anyones business.
Maybe this link will get around him.
#20992 Aug 7, 2013
And from one of the best and most reliable news sources.
"Look who trained new Univ. of California regent"
#20993 Aug 7, 2013
Sure I do.
You see, here on Planet Earth, you learn from history what will happen in the future.
If your presidential candidate is a clone of Right Wing Wacko Bush:
- both cowardly draft-dodgers;
- both supported the war while hiding,(Bush in Alabama and Romney in France);
- both children of rich, white, powerful daddies;
- both put in business with Daddy's money and connections;
- both insane enough, or liars enough, to claim the Iraq War wasn't one of the worst decisions ever made in American presidential history;
- both owning businesses dependent on government funds;
- both members of Right Wing Wacko churches;
- both determined to cut taxes on the rich and corporations that always leases to disaster;
- both put into politics by rich, powerful, politically connected Daddies;
- both who ran their business into the ground for personal gain;
- both dedicated to shipping American jobs overseas;
- both maintaining overseas and offshore bank accounts to avoid taxes;
- both in bed,(financially) with the Arab Muslims and the Communist Chinese,(hey democracy sounds good - but we're talking oil and cheap labor);
Only a moron wouldn't know exactly what Willard would have done.
And if you're still confused, listen to his speech about you,(you're one of the expendable and useless 47%).
#20994 Aug 7, 2013
"Jay Leno Rips Obama as He Waits Off-Stage:“How About Solving the Problems That Brought Our Country to a Halt”"
And Obama comes onstage and says....
"“The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident, unfortunately,” Obama said."
So Obama thinks it "unfortunate" that terrorists kill less Americans than do stupid drivers?
Typical libroid thinking.
#20995 Aug 7, 2013
Yep ... It's soooooo hard to know how Right Wing Wackos want to bankrupt America:
Romney Wants Three Subs Per Year
By Jen DiMascio
Source: Aerospace Daily
October 09, 2012
Credit: Credit: U.S. Navy
During a foreign policy speech at the Virginia Military Institute on Oct. 8, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney added a new item to the military wish list â€” three submarines per year.
Romney already pledged to spend 4% of U.S. GDP on defense, an idea that defense analysts view as an aspiration. Under that umbrella, Romney has said he would buy 15 ships per year over the current nine, bring back the F-22 Raptor and prevent reductions in troop levels.
The ongoing problem, however, is that even the current plan for Navy shipbuilding is unaffordable.â€śThe total costs of carrying out the 2013 plan â€” an average of about $22 billion per year in 2012 dollars over the next 30 years â€” would be much higher than the funding amounts that the Navy has received in recent years and higher than the costs for the 2012 plan,â€ť CBO says.
If the Navy budgeted $21.9 billion per year for Navy shipbuilding, that would represent a 37% increase over the average Navy shipbuilding spending for the last 30 years, CBO adds.
Damn... Do you Right Wing Wackos pretend to know everything while proving you know nothing about anything.
Forget voter ID laws - let's give a current events quiz.
#20996 Aug 7, 2013
You are really a bleeding heart liberal pretending to be a typical Right Wing Wacko.
Tell the truth.
You have to be doing the TOPIX version of Steven Colbert.
And we thank you for your efforts.
#20997 Aug 7, 2013
Let's review for this who rode the short bus to the library where they used the free computer to post on TOPIX.
- Right Wing Wacko Bush' 1.4 Trillion Dollar a year budget deficit cut in half;
- 401 K has doubled in value since end of Bush's Great Recession;
- Dow Jones hit historic highs an has doubled since Bush's Great Recession;
- Real Estate has recovered tremendously and now appreciating at 12% a year;
- troops mostly home from the Right Wing Debacle known as the Iraq War;
- Medicare saved from Right Wing Wacko plan to destroy it(
- Social Security saved from Right Wing Wacko plan to destroy it;
- American economy saved from certain destruction;
- American jobs in automating and supporting industries saved;
and most importantly -
We working folks are still able to support all those government dependent old farts in Union County living on government checks and benefits.
#20998 Aug 7, 2013
Nobody worries about that - we couldn't unclamp your lips from that teat with dynamite.
It's OK - you're welcome.
#20999 Aug 7, 2013
Now that a black man is in the White House, just for the entertainment value, I'm hoping a Spanish speaking, Black, Hispanic, Lesbian, with three kids, is elected president soon.
These Right Wing Wackos will be apoplectic.
#21000 Aug 7, 2013
Thanks for apologizing and admitting your post was completely baseless and inaccurate.
That was big of you.
#21001 Aug 7, 2013
It would take monumental effort for a Right Wing Wacko to recognize a "Conservative".
They seem to think it's reactionary lunacy.
#21002 Aug 7, 2013
It is reassuring to learn that you agree with the Federal District Court's two point test...
...The court specifically stated that not all voter ID laws passed in Section 5 states would necessarily be blocked.
“Nothing in this opinion remotely suggests that section 5 bars all covered jurisdictions from implementing photo ID laws,” the court ruled.“To the contrary, under our reasoning today, such laws might well be precleared if they ensure (1) that all prospective voters can easily obtain free photo ID, and (2) that any underlying documents required to obtain that ID are truly free of charge.”
#21003 Aug 7, 2013
Ronnie Ray-Gun -
proof that pretty pictures and sound bites can overcome rational thought, logic, and reality every time.
#21004 Aug 7, 2013
Is that blog still paying hookers to lie ?
Since: Nov 08
#21005 Aug 7, 2013
Just calls 'um like I sees 'um, little boy.
Since: Nov 08
#21006 Aug 7, 2013
Kind of reminds all of us how you Obamabots operate, huh?
We all have opinions, little boy. Just because you Obama worshippers won't break rank doesn't mean the conservatives don't think for themselves.
#21007 Aug 7, 2013
Looks like this post really angered some folks, put a BIG hole in the bottom of their already leaking boat.
Since: Nov 08
#21008 Aug 7, 2013
+1. It's too far out of control. We are pretty helpless. Voting the current people out won't help. There are many waiting in the wings to take their place and do the very same thing. It has finally caught up with us. Can't see how we'll dig ourselves out.
(Watch! Some Obamabot will blame it all on the Republicans. CLUELESS.)
Add your comments below
|Best Clubs in the Darien,Brunswick area (Jan '11)||Wed||a little curius||2|
|might be moving to Brunswick||Oct 18||I used to live there||2|
|*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13)||Oct 17||your wrong||8|
|Are you a Southern Democrat?||Oct 16||voter||2|
|Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and...||Oct 15||Cold War Warrior||5|
|The Red Carpet (Jul '13)||Oct 15||HGN||3|
|Help in Woodbine!!!!!!||Oct 15||Political Traveler||8|
Find what you want!
Search Brunswick Forum Now