talleigh

Leeds, UK

#1114 Apr 2, 2014
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is comparable. You just want to ignore the fact that both mass murders took place during the middle of the night while everyone was sleeping, and totally unaware of the monster inside of their home. And no one knew the sleeping habits and locations better than Woolfuk or Heinz Jr.
So what? Pam Vitale, like so many others was also bludgeoned to death in the same manner, and she was stuck almost 40 times. She was still dead as could be though, and long before the other blows were needed to cause severe brain injury. Which btw can be rendered with one horrific forceful blow to the head which all of the Heinz' victims received. Nothing was stopping Heinz in his murderous rage from hitting them over, and over again, even though it wasn't necessary, because they were already died or dying when struck the first time.
I have never read about any bludgeoning case where there wasn't multiple upon multiple blows to the victim(s).
And no it wasn't 5 men. And he killed 7 and attempted to murder Byron. Ms. Flanigan was the sister of Rusty Tolar and she was wheelchair bound due to a recent stroke. Michael was a mentally challenged teen. All the adult men murdered where no match for GHJ. They were all skinny, lightweight men, except Joe who was way overweight, and was found laying face down on the pallet he always slept on in their bedroom. Mr. Heinz Sr. never moved. His horrific injuries were to the side of his skull like he would be if he was sleeping on his side when attacked and died right there.
And I don't know where you get that they ALL had defensive ones. That must come from Heinz' attorney and more misinformation. lol The GBI-ME who actually testified said only ONE may have possibly had defensive wound and that was Ms. Flanigan who had a bone broken in her hand.. Even Rusty Tolar had no defensive wounds and dropped before he could get out of the room. The ME testified that all but one (Michael) was found in their own bedrooms where they all slept on either pallets or beds. That is where they found Bryon alive. In his own bedroom with his mother and her boyfriend.
You do realize that the defense team NEVER called another ME/expert to the stand to refute anything the state ME said, don't you? The reasons are obvious. He knew no reputable expert would go along with his dog and pony show and he knew it.
Lol I never said ALL... Anyone with an ounce of common sense would see the massive differences between the two. You obviously are not interested in the facts and are blind to anything that may offer a different alternative and point to someone else being culperable!
Your right we don't know the sleeping habits of the all of inhabitants but are you seriously suggesting that they all were in that deep a sleep that not one single person stirred. That they all slept soundly while one Man over a period of several hours according to the persecution went from room to room ferociously attacking each individual with that amount of blows each
Really?
You don't think anything in that scenario offers any grounds for reasonable doubt?
Local Ga Gal

Townsend, GA

#1115 Apr 2, 2014
The police here that were involved were too lazy to do any digging to follow up on leads and actual facts etc. No weapon was found, prints that weren't anyone elses in the house weren't followed up.
talleigh

Leeds, UK

#1116 Apr 3, 2014
Local Ga Gal wrote:
The police here that were involved were too lazy to do any digging to follow up on leads and actual facts etc. No weapon was found, prints that weren't anyone elses in the house weren't followed up.
Your local chief seemed the typical god complex arrogant cliché which is displayed in many films. His arrogance astounded me. Especially at the end of the trial when he said all the problems that they had within the trial had been rectified and wouldn't occur again. Right so I'm taking that to mean he sacked everyone took early retirement and let the grown ups take over!
Across the seas

Peterborough, UK

#1117 Apr 3, 2014
I believe guy didn't do it, the fact the Americans that do believe he did just shows what small minded arrogant lazy people they are, the chief clearly fucked up with evidence yet no one seems to believe there's something wrong with that he probably didn't bother doing his job properly because he didn't see the point. Pin it on the family member who found then was probably all he was thinking let's face it he didn't have much else too loose did he. The police force can't do their jobs properly.

FREE GUY HEINZE JR.
Caring

Albany, GA

#1118 Apr 3, 2014
talleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your local chief seemed the typical god complex arrogant cliché which is displayed in many films. His arrogance astounded me. Especially at the end of the trial when he said all the problems that they had within the trial had been rectified and wouldn't occur again. Right so I'm taking that to mean he sacked everyone took early retirement and let the grown ups take over!
It clearly shows you don't know diddly squat about what a police chief's role is in our country. They do not do any of the investigation. The Judge is the one that rules whether there is probable cause to arrest and charge. And it isn't the PC that goes before the Judge. It is the lead detective. The detectives including the Georgia State investigators are always the ones who actually investigates any crime or crime scene. The chief is just a department head, and all investigators, both local and state homicide detectives report to him/her about has been uncovered during the investigation.

He did his job properly. He immediately asked for the assistance from the State GBI in testing all of the forensic evidence, and to assist him when investigating this case. He immediately had the bodies shipped out of Brunswick to the GBI MEs office, and did not get a local coroner to do the autopsies.

Well now that you mentioned it. Being the last living person to see the murdered victims alive is number one cause to suspect him. When it comes to family members who are found murdered by a SOLE surviving family member, most of the time the suspect is the one who faked the 911 while pretending to 'find' their family dead. Or as Jr would say 'dade' for dead.

So you betcha they didn't buy his overly dramatic wailing for one second nor should they have. He faked being distraught at one point in time, but since he is quite dumb, he forgot to keep up his little drama. HE didn't realize they would notice he was able to talk to the operator just fine for over 13 minutes when he supposedly was in the middle of the worst slaughter anyone can ever possibly imagine even in their worst nightmare.

And his was so distraught (lol) that in the middle of it all, he decides to remove the murder weapon, and store it in his car before calling 911. I mean, come on.......doesn't every innocent surviving family member once they have seen their entire family slaughtered... steps over all the carnage to remove the murder weapon before calling 911?????????? NOT!!!!!! A shotgun btw that he knew wasn't stolen and had belonged to Rusty for over 35 years. But that is exactly what a murderer does. Hides the weapon. Of all things he took out of the home and hide it just happened to be the shotgun with the busted stock and blood of the victims on it. How convenient for old Jr. lol

A truly innocent grieving family member couldn't even go back in the house if they stumbled on such a nightmare with their loved ones beaten unrecognizable with teeth, bone, and blood everywhere. They would rush outside,fall to their knees crying, and puke their guts out. Not Jr. though.......not only does he go in and removes the murder weapon FIRST before calling 911 but THEN HE GOES BACK INSIDE and stays there and is calm when talking to the operator for the rest of the long call..

The poor maintenance man couldn't even stand the thought of going in the trailer at all. But of course he didn't murder these poor people either.

So you can pretend he is innocent and blame others who are not to blame if it makes you feel better, but even he knew he was lucky to receive 8 consecutive life sentences instead of death. That is why he jumped all over the chance to spare his worthless life.
talleigh

Leeds, UK

#1119 Apr 3, 2014
Where did I pass comment on his job role? Hmm... I didn't I commented on His arrogance! So first oFf take a deep breath and calm down. Secondly why would any of this make me feel better. I'm simply a impational uninvolved party who has watched all the footage. Read all the outrageously biased written articles And has come to the conclusion that one of the most sacred notions which should always be upheld within the law, that guilt should only be prescribed when there is no reasonable doubt. I.e. there is no possible chance in the slightest that this person is not guilty; however remote. After spending 5 years studying the law there is no way this case fits that criteria.
Your constantly referring to the horrificness of the case and all the gory details as if it some how backs up your argument. The blood and mess has no place in a rational discussion on the guilt of the individual.
And as far as the evidence is concerned, im not arguing he didnt send off what they could be arsed to collect some of which incorrectly. But doing a half arsed job and not properly investigating the scene fully does not able anyone to know the full picture of the case. The forensic examiner who anylised the pictures because the police didn't think to invite them in beforehand testified that the scene he witnessed told a whole different story than the one your PC admitted to formulating one hour after arriving at the scene.
talleigh

Leeds, UK

#1120 Apr 3, 2014
And as far as guys behaviour at the scene who are you to judge how someone would act. Bizzare it may be but he just found his family dead. The word shock springs to mind. People do the weirdest things when terrible things happen, make a cuppa, hang the washing out its really not that uncommon a phenomenon!
Caring

Albany, GA

#1121 Apr 3, 2014
talleigh wrote:
Where did I pass comment on his job role? Hmm... I didn't I commented on His arrogance! So first oFf take a deep breath and calm down. Secondly why would any of this make me feel better. I'm simply a impational uninvolved party who has watched all the footage. Read all the outrageously biased written articles And has come to the conclusion that one of the most sacred notions which should always be upheld within the law, that guilt should only be prescribed when there is no reasonable doubt. I.e. there is no possible chance in the slightest that this person is not guilty; however remote. After spending 5 years studying the law there is no way this case fits that criteria.
Your constantly referring to the horrificness of the case and all the gory details as if it some how backs up your argument. The blood and mess has no place in a rational discussion on the guilt of the individual.
And as far as the evidence is concerned, im not arguing he didnt send off what they could be arsed to collect some of which incorrectly. But doing a half arsed job and not properly investigating the scene fully does not able anyone to know the full picture of the case. The forensic examiner who anylised the pictures because the police didn't think to invite them in beforehand testified that the scene he witnessed told a whole different story than the one your PC admitted to formulating one hour after arriving at the scene.
You are damn straight I mention it often. I do mention the heinousness and cruelty committed by GHJ and will continue to do so as long as I post about this case.I am not a supporter of murderers. I am a support of victims who lose their lives senselessly.

It is unfathomable what this one human did. It will go down as another infamous mass murder case in Georgia's history. It is THAT horrendous.

What you like to conveniently dismiss in this case it was all about how heinous and cruel it was carried out. THAT IS WHY if was a death penalty case. So don't ever think "I" am going to dismiss something very relevant in the trial. You may, but I will not.

It doesn't back up my argument. It is something that the jury had to keep in mind the entire time they were hearing the case. They knew they were sitting on a death penalty case and why it had been deemed one. GHJ knew he was one foot away from death row if the jury got to the sentencing phase. That is why he tucked tail and ran and was so willing to accept the plea deal.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with emotions. It has everything to do with this being a death penalty case and the criteria for the death penalty IN THIS was 'heinous and cruel.' I don't even think the GHJ supporters can deny that the element required for the death penalty HERE (under our laws) had been met 8 times over.
Caring

Albany, GA

#1122 Apr 3, 2014
talleigh wrote:
And as far as guys behaviour at the scene who are you to judge how someone would act. Bizzare it may be but he just found his family dead. The word shock springs to mind. People do the weirdest things when terrible things happen, make a cuppa, hang the washing out its really not that uncommon a phenomenon!
Perhaps you missed it. 12 citizens from his hometown are the ones who sat in judgment of him.

Now you are desperately trying to come up with something...anything to cover his ass.

Seriously? Really?

Well if is so common can you provide me with a link to another murder case where the sole surviving innocent family member removed the murder weapon from the home before calling 911 and hid it in the trunk in the vehicle they were driving?

And why would an innocent family member have the need to bald face lie to the police about it being stolen, when they had been around this family all of their lives, and everyone knew that Rusty had owned that shotgun since 1985? He had to come up with something when they found the murder weapon in HIS trunk, but he is a dim light bulb, and this is the lie he decided to tell.... as if someone with any common sense would actually believe such BS nonsense. lol

And what innocent family member thinks more about retrieving a shotgun out of a home among the slaughtered bodies than they do about immediately calling 911?

I will be waiting on that link to an innocent person who have done such things as GHJ has done.

And if the gun had really been stolen (like he lied about) what innocent family member cares MORE about hiding a damn shotgun (that turned out to be the murder weapon) when everyone in the home was dead (dade lol) or dying?

And what innocent family member has the cell phone in the vehicle they were driving that belongs to a murdered girl and has her boyfriend's blood is on it?????????? Not once did he ever say he tried to use her phone to call 911. Not once because he didn't and he knew they would check it. He took it with him when he murdered them all, and tried to make three calls on it in the middle of the night. Yet he supposedly 'discovers' them at 8am. That's why it was in the murdering bastard's vehicle he was driving because he took those things thinking he had murdered them all. Along with Michael's prescription medication bottle, and the hidden murder weapon inside the trunk of the vehicle he was driving.

He was driving Rusty Jrs car and everyone that testified said that Rusty JR. let NO ONE drive his vehicle, ever. But he had no say so when GHJ took it the night that the devil came down to Georgia. Rusty Jr. had been murdered by then.

So make excuses for him if you must, but it gives me great peace to know that he is locked away forever, and will never see freedom again.
Guilty

Los Angeles, CA

#1123 Apr 3, 2014
I see no evidence that the defense filed a motion for a new trial or even a notice of appeal. Heinze would have had to be advised of the adverse consequences of appealing, i.e., if he was retried death would be back on the table. So, it was his decision to not appeal. IOW, IT'S OVER. I'm sure some of you are already looking at flight schedules to visit your "Boo" in prison. Thanks for supporting the Georgia economy. LOL!
Freeguyheinze

Peterborough, UK

#1124 Apr 4, 2014
The fact that people are joking about this Is ridiculous, how about Tyler growing up without his older brother around. So what if he smoked a bit of crack, he isn't the hulk you can't physically kill 8 people alone with out any injuries yourself.
This just proves what idiotic people the Americans are and all you're good for is fast food.

There's photographic evidence of handprints etc on victims how can guy hold someone down and beat them? It's more just a case as you're a small town with nothing Better to do than pin the blame on the one who's already lost practically everything.
Were all entitled to out opinions but it appears the community guy called his home are too pigheaded to fight for justice.
What happens if the real or for arguments sake other killer comes and kills your families and you're left with nothing then get framed.

Jesus Christ yes he did some stupid shit but give guy a goddamn break how the fuck could he have acted alone.
Local Ga Gal

Townsend, GA

#1125 Apr 4, 2014
Across the seas wrote:
I believe guy didn't do it, the fact the Americans that do believe he did just shows what small minded arrogant lazy people they are, the chief clearly fucked up with evidence yet no one seems to believe there's something wrong with that he probably didn't bother doing his job properly because he didn't see the point. Pin it on the family member who found then was probably all he was thinking let's face it he didn't have much else too loose did he.
The police force can't do their jobs properly.
FREE GUY HEINZE JR.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.....And I live in the next county!
Local Ga Gal

Townsend, GA

#1126 Apr 4, 2014
Guilty wrote:
I see no evidence that the defense filed a motion for a new trial or even a notice of appeal. Heinze would have had to be advised of the adverse consequences of appealing, i.e., if he was retried death would be back on the table. So, it was his decision to not appeal. IOW, IT'S OVER. I'm sure some of you are already looking at flight schedules to visit your "Boo" in prison. Thanks for supporting the Georgia economy. LOL!
That just goes to show what little you know about the process of making an appeal. You can't just say "I appeal" and expect it to be done in a month or so. An appeal takes time and I know for a fact what's going on. Just cuz you don't see any evidence of the defense making an appeal doesn't mean they aren't in the works!!
Guilty

Los Angeles, CA

#1127 Apr 4, 2014
Local Ga Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
That just goes to show what little you know about the process of making an appeal. You can't just say "I appeal" and expect it to be done in a month or so. An appeal takes time and I know for a fact what's going on. Just cuz you don't see any evidence of the defense making an appeal doesn't mean they aren't in the works!!
Before one files an appeal one has to file notice of appeal and it must be within 30 days of the judgement. So, where is it? It's been over 5 months now.
Caring

Albany, GA

#1128 Apr 4, 2014
Local Ga Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Then where is the proof to your facts?

Because in this post it shows you really know nothing about the appeal process and time limitations.

The only thing you got correct is it takes time once an appeal is initialized.

But what you conveniently omitted or simply don't know is a notice of an appeal has to be filed with the court within 30 days after the defendant was sentenced.

Notices of any appeal is a public record and the media checks them often. There have been no notice of an appeal, and the 30 day time limit for filing has long passed.

I do think GHJ is dumber than dirt, but I do not believe his attorneys are. They are very well aware that any appeal, if granted, will put the death penalty right back on the table. It was a win for his defense team and GHJ when he agreed to plea to 8 consecutive life sentences. They were able to spare his life. With agreeing to the plea he agrees that he is guilty.

His attorneys knew he was going to death row when the jury got to the sentencing phase. He will not appeal and he hasn't. He would rather live his life out on the taxpayers dime than have to be strapped to a gurney one day. That is why he accepted the plea. That is why any defendant accepts this kind of plea.

Not once when the defense attorney walked out of the courthouse did he ever say he plans to appeal the case. He knew he had done the best he could for a guilty man and its over.
Guilty

Los Angeles, CA

#1129 Apr 4, 2014
His atty said he was thinking about and later that he was going to file a motion for a new trial. That also has to be filed within 30 days of judgement. If it had been filed it would have made the news. I have found nothing.
Guilty

Los Angeles, CA

#1130 Apr 4, 2014
Caring: Have you checked facebook? The brits have worked themselves into a frenzy over the mass murderer. Signing petitions and making youtube videos. lol!
Caring

Albany, GA

#1131 Apr 4, 2014
Guilty wrote:
Caring: Have you checked facebook? The brits have worked themselves into a frenzy over the mass murderer. Signing petitions and making youtube videos. lol!
Well bless their little pea pickin' hearts. Their little Pooh Bear is going to be locked up forever. Let them sign those petitions and see how well that works out for them.:)

Are you surprised? I'm not in the least. lol Look at how many groupies follow other murderers/serial killers, and even want to marry them, and some do marry them. I think some may have the hots for this Georgia mass murderer even though he is dumber than dirt, and a druggie to boot.

I guess if they marry murderers while they are locked away for life that is a way to know where their man is at all times. Baawhaaa!

It is entertaining though.......especially the stupid excuses they dream up for him trying to cover his worthless arse.
talleigh

Leeds, UK

#1132 Apr 5, 2014
Are we talking about the murder weapon that was never formerly established?! The gun in his trunk was not the murder weapon, why he took it only he knows, i can think of several reasons, but then again i;m a sane rational non pitch fork wielding human being, so i wouldn't expect you to be able to visualise any of these. Yes there was blood on it, not of all the victims and not at all surprised since it was removed from a bloodbath. Or we talking about the half a gun found in the house, again not formally established as the murder weapon and again did it have all the victims blood on it, nor did it contain his prints, surly your not suggesting he like a fool removed the half that wouldn't identify him but remember to clean the prints off the part that would.

By your thinking your wanting me to believe he coldly and calculatedly killed his family for money and pills, disposing of evidence, cleaning himself up. So not only was guy hulked up on drugs, he grow 8 arms while also maintain the stealth of a ninja but yet was seriously enraged, it appears he too is also suffering with multiple personalities also then as that is two different profiles. Then he cleans up most of the evidence leaving but a few circumstantial bread crumbs, jumps in a car and manages to leave no blood stains on the interior, cleans himself up, rubs magic barn on any defensive wounds, blows of the callouses and blisters off his hands and returns but a few hours later not needing no nap after his massive exertions. No your right, what was i thinking of course hes guilty.
Maybe among st all that reading you do on mass murders you could also check out those that have been proven innocent, including those which had already been executed. A little more academic reading on such matters might inlightinen your blinded little mind.

The whole trial was nothing but the blind leading the blind, which fits well with your archaic eye for an eye justice, Fortunately the rest of the civilized world doesn't participate in that barbarity otherwise the whole world would be blind. Least forget those family members who were not convinced of his innocence asked for the death penalty to be off the table, to which your system would of ignored and gone ahead anyway. That is not justice for the families!!

But i imagine i am wasting my breath, as you with your wealth of knowledge and experience had he pinned as guilty prior to the trial.
Guilty

Los Angeles, CA

#1133 Apr 5, 2014
Talk about being blind! The murderer fappers refer to this as proof that the murderer passed a polygraph:

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-07-18...

Obviously, they didn't bother to read it. lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) 13 hr HUH 9
Review: Fatous African Hair Braiding Sat bridgettemonique03 1
Woodbine Blackface party!! Feb 26 James 7
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Feb 25 magnolia 26
Infowars.com banned from Facebook (Aug '14) Feb 9 eswartz1 4
Booms (Jan '14) Feb 8 julie 4
NBC says Kris Kyle was a racist Feb 6 Snuffy 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:32PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 1:44 PM
Jaguars' Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions