Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr.
Out of State Reader

Troy, MO

#952 Oct 20, 2013
Caring just wanted to update you been very sick with Flu... just catching up will read and start posting one day this week. Don't think I forgot about everyone....
bleeding heart not

Pine Bluff, AR

#953 Oct 21, 2013
Jr is done. Ok, where are his supporters that for years have argued he couldn't have done it? Sunshine, Greg. Others. All said they would admit they were wrong if proved.its time sunshine.
Who knows

Ellabell, GA

#954 Oct 21, 2013
Are the rest of you that think he is guilty going to admit that you are wrong when he is found not guilty? I wouldn't base my opinion on someone's guilt or innocence merely on news reports to include blogs updates about the trial. It is not 100% accurate. I do not know Guy Heinz Jr nor do I know any of the victims or their family members but because of it being an open trial, I decided to attend as much of it as I can. Based just on the evidence the prosecution has submitted and the testimony of their witnesses, I do not feel this young man is guilty of murder. Do I think he tampered with evidence, yes, but he is NOT the murderer, Keep in mind that the defense has not even presented their case yet. It saddens me that due to inept police officers, this young mans life is on the life and there will never be justice for the victims because of the blatant disregard of the police to collect, and submit critical evidence. I think the police wrote off the whole family as white trash and thought as long as there was an arrest, nobody would care. For those of you unaware, ten days after the murders the police here shot and killed an unarmed man so at that point, which case do you think took priority? Anyway, the purpose of my post is to say before you come to the conclusion someone is guilty or innocent based of news media accounts of the trial an evidence presented, go sit in the courtroom and here it first hand for yourself as I have done. I also call BS on the theory that his motive was to steal the medication and rob the rest of the victims. The only two people in that home that should of had money on them did because they were the only ones employed which was the victim that had $61 dollars and Guy Heinz Jr.
bleeding heart not

Pine Bluff, AR

#955 Oct 21, 2013
It saddens me that you have your head up your arse.
Scoop

Cordele, GA

#956 Oct 21, 2013
I could not make heads or tails of the Jacksonville TU blog regarding the alleged homemade nunchuks. Were these found in September, 2009, or September, 2013? Did the police ever confiscate them and if so did they test the blood and hair? If the police did not get them, what happened to them?
who knows

Talladega, AL

#957 Oct 21, 2013
September 2009
Caring

Albany, GA

#958 Oct 21, 2013
This is my assessment of this case thus far. Guilty BARD.

There were 8 blood spatters (spatter can only happen when the blood is being hurled through the air at a high velocity as the blood is being let.) The blood of a victim was found on the cell phone inside the vehicle that GHjr was driving is huge. The medication belonging to one of the victims (MT) was found in the vehicle the suspect was driving. The shotgun hidden in the trunk of the vehicle the suspect was driving also had blood on it. The bloody palm print on the paper found inside the home belongs to the suspect. Bloody palm prints can only be made when the blood is wet and this victim was deceased when GHjr supposedly 'found' the victims. He said he only touched two victims. His father and Michael. Blood is easily seen on someone's hands. No blood was seen on his hands. He has blood spatter on the top of his sandals. No blood on the bottom.

He was seen in black shorts yet the 8 blood spatters were on the inside of the lighter gray boxer/gym type underwear. Which means he changed them so the dark side wouldn't show the blood. He really believed at the time LE would think he was a victim and had just found his entire family dead.

He had made previous threats to murder them all. He was strung out on crack. He said Joe let him have it without paying yet if so why didn't he get his crack from Joe instead of begging to buy crack just the night before from someone else telling them he had $50. If Joe let him have crack then why go on to a crack party to buy crack?

The witnesses testified that these men had money before they were murdered yet all but one had no money when found nor none of the female victims either.

His story has more holes in it than swiss cheese. The DA has proven he lied to cover his a**.

He murdered all of these people and thought he had murdered Byron also. Victim after victim has been tied to him and his clothing/shoes...the cell/gun/bloody palm print, and prescription medication.

Isn't it odd that not one person in that entire home had crack in their system when they died?

I pray these poor people get the justice they deserve and their murderer is given the death penalty.

Caring

Albany, GA

#959 Oct 21, 2013
Who knows wrote:
Are the rest of you that think he is guilty going to admit that you are wrong when he is found not guilty? I wouldn't base my opinion on someone's guilt or innocence merely on news reports to include blogs updates about the trial. It is not 100% accurate. I do not know Guy Heinz Jr nor do I know any of the victims or their family members but because of it being an open trial, I decided to attend as much of it as I can. Based just on the evidence the prosecution has submitted and the testimony of their witnesses, I do not feel this young man is guilty of murder. Do I think he tampered with evidence, yes, but he is NOT the murderer, Keep in mind that the defense has not even presented their case yet. It saddens me that due to inept police officers, this young mans life is on the life and there will never be justice for the victims because of the blatant disregard of the police to collect, and submit critical evidence. I think the police wrote off the whole family as white trash and thought as long as there was an arrest, nobody would care. For those of you unaware, ten days after the murders the police here shot and killed an unarmed man so at that point, which case do you think took priority? Anyway, the purpose of my post is to say before you come to the conclusion someone is guilty or innocent based of news media accounts of the trial an evidence presented, go sit in the courtroom and here it first hand for yourself as I have done. I also call BS on the theory that his motive was to steal the medication and rob the rest of the victims. The only two people in that home that should of had money on them did because they were the only ones employed which was the victim that had $61 dollars and Guy Heinz Jr.
No my opinion will not change because a vote of NG never means someone is innocent. The only way this jury will find him NG is if they have been bused in from Pinellas County, Florida aka Casey Anthony type clueless jurors.

This is testimony heard from the inside of the courtroom and blogged by the reporter inside. Of course it isn't 100% accurate. There was way more evidence entered in greater detail than he can report when court is in session 9 hours a day.

Do you even know what BLOOD SPATTER MEANS? I think not, based on your assumptions the prosecution hasn't proved its case.

Forensics never lies..it has no biases..it knows no one's name beforehand. It is what it is. GHjr has been tied to victim after victim after victim through blood spatter which means the blood was being sprayed at a high velocity at the time they were being murdered.

LE did not write this family off as white trash. They arrested the one who murdered them. The one that lied his arse off saying the shotgun with blood on it that he hid in the vehicle was hot when he knew it was a legally obtained weapon owned by Rusty Sr since 1985!

The blood SPATTER on his clothes..the cell phone in the vehicle he was driving..the blood SPATTER on his sandals..blood on the shotgun he hid..his bloody palm print found and the medication belonging to one of the victims he murdered was inside the vehicle he was driving. A vehicle that witnesses testified to that no one drove but the owner, Rusty Jr. Remember he said he only touched two people? His father and Michael which is a bald face lie because the forensic blood spatters tells the truth regardless of what this bald face liar says.

He is guilty alright but there are injustices done in our justice system quite often and murderers walk free never to pay for what they have done. I pray he is not one of those who isn't held accountable for the guilty acts he has done against his own people.

LOL You sound somewhat like the quirky juror on this case who seems to be trying to taint the jury, so much so that the other jurors have complained, as well as the court officers who have had to admonish him for going against his oath. Yet he still runs his mouth.
Caring

Albany, GA

#960 Oct 21, 2013
Out of State Reader wrote:
Caring just wanted to update you been very sick with Flu... just catching up will read and start posting one day this week. Don't think I forgot about everyone....
I am so sorry to read you have been very sick with the flu. I pray you are much better and are on the mend.

OoSR, it is as horrible as we thought it would be.

May justice prevail. These poor people didn't deserve what happened to them but we have seen so many families wiped out by family members before but it never gets any easier to digest.

Take care and I will check back to see if you are up to posting.:)
out of state

Jacksonville, AR

#961 Oct 21, 2013
he is ng . wish people diddent have so much hate
Yeahright

Dade City, FL

#962 Oct 21, 2013
Wonder if he'll testify
Who knows

Ellabell, GA

#963 Oct 21, 2013
Oh wait, you must be basing your opinion from that blogger from Jackson TU.
BFB

Spotsylvania, VA

#964 Oct 22, 2013
I haven't seen where this is beyond a reasonable doubt . If the defence submits ,phone pings showing he had that cell phone all night and a blood splatter expert testifies he could have got that blood on him during one of his three trips though the scene. He might be able to get the jury to believe he is innocent.
I don't know if they could convict him as of now, with the little bit of evidence they have on the t is probably the rarest of crime scenes since large scale beating deaths don't happen very often. I would have thought the evidence would have yielded sink drains and what not because anything in the trailer would have been covered with blood splatter ,not just have a few spots on them.
Caring

Leesburg, GA

#965 Oct 22, 2013
Who knows wrote:
Oh wait, you must be basing your opinion from that blogger from Jackson TU.
I am basing my opinion on someone who has been in the courtroom every minute this trial has been in session.

You still didn't explain the blood SPATTER found on the suspect's clothing....shoes.....or the gun hidden in the vehicle he was driving or the blood on the cell phone of one of the victims which was also inside the vehicle he was driving.

Blood spatter can only happen as the victims' blood is being shed at the time of the killing and landing on the suspect's clothing......shoes...weapon and items belonging to the victims.

Look it up and educate yourself on the vast difference between blood SPATTER and blood transference (smears.)
Bonnie

Sewell, NJ

#966 Oct 22, 2013
I guess nobody has read yesterdays testimony this morning. This young man is being railroaded. For all you people talking about blood and comments he supposedly made, read yesterdays testimony. You will be better informed after you do.
Bonnie

Sewell, NJ

#967 Oct 22, 2013
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>
I am basing my opinion on someone who has been in the courtroom every minute this trial has been in session.
You still didn't explain the blood SPATTER found on the suspect's clothing....shoes.....or the gun hidden in the vehicle he was driving or the blood on the cell phone of one of the victims which was also inside the vehicle he was driving.
Blood spatter can only happen as the victims' blood is being shed at the time of the killing and landing on the suspect's clothing......shoes...weapon and items belonging to the victims.
Look it up and educate yourself on the vast difference between blood SPATTER and blood transference (smears.)
You are an idiot caring. Typical stupid ignorant southerner. Read yesterdays testimony concerning all the blood. Or should I say concerning all the blood that does not exist. The only reason there was blood on the flip flops was because an equally ignorant police officer put them in the same bag with his shorts that had a smear of Michaels blood on them from when he was comforting him until help arrived. The bloody cell phone was NOT in the car and no victims blood was in the car either you crackhead !
Yeahright

Dade City, FL

#968 Oct 22, 2013
Cops certainly botched the investigation. If he walks it will be Glynn Co Police Department fault not that he is innocent
Scoop

Cordele, GA

#969 Oct 22, 2013
For the sake of argument let's say Guy Jr. is innocent. Then who did it? What's the motive? A drug deal gone bad? If Joe West was living in a single wide trailer with nine other people I don't think he had a very lucrative business. Would anyone living in that trailer possess anything of value worth someone killing them all for it? The only thing I could think of would be IF a false rumor was going around that Heinze Sr. already had that $25,000. But that seems highly unlikely.
Caring

Leesburg, GA

#970 Oct 22, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
I guess nobody has read yesterdays testimony this morning. This young man is being railroaded. For all you people talking about blood and comments he supposedly made, read yesterdays testimony. You will be better informed after you do.
I have kept up with every minute of this case during both the defense CIC and state CIC, including through this morning's sessions. Unaware......I am not.

Nothing explains the blood spatter. Nothing. Its the same old same old defense seen in so many other cases of trying to blame LE and the investigation. The defense witnesses have had to make admissions that they really don't know if one person could have done this. The fact is one man in Georgia's history was able to murdered 9 family members by bludgeoning them all to death. They are hired to speculate trying to put up smoke and mirrirs and that is what they do.

In Heinz interview with LE he told them he went back to the trailer around 2:30 am that morning and didn't go inside but went around to a window to buy crack from Joe on credit yet he had plenty of money when arrested.

This morning a defense witness testifies she hears a dog barking around 2:30 AM!!!!!!!!!! And this is suppose to be a good witness for the defense???? Not one person had crack in their system when murdered. What this witness did was confirm Heinzjr was sneaking around outside of the trialer during this time period. And dogs bark even when they know someone very well. They even bark when their owners come home.

So please don't tell me I don't know this case because that is a ridiculous statement based on nothing more than to put down the ones who have followed this case closely from minute one through the present time.
Caring

Leesburg, GA

#971 Oct 22, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot caring. Typical stupid ignorant southerner. Read yesterdays testimony concerning all the blood. Or should I say concerning all the blood that does not exist. The only reason there was blood on the flip flops was because an equally ignorant police officer put them in the same bag with his shorts that had a smear of Michaels blood on them from when he was comforting him until help arrived. The bloody cell phone was NOT in the car and no victims blood was in the car either you crackhead !
I believe it is you that exhibits ignorant behavior based on your thuggish reply. I will not stoop to your level of ignorance or stupidity.

Perhaps you should have paid more attention to the testimony. Items that are dry to not transfer blood and the items were all taken many many hours after the murders had happened.

Of course the bloody cell phone was found in the car this suspect was driving. The blood found on the cell phone found in the vehicle belonged to one of the deceased victims. I thought you said you have kept up with this case?

Try another lame putdown..... because that one isn't going to work, I have never done drugs of any kind. Your childish cyber bullying doesn't bother me in the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area May 30 Raisingbrunswick 11
School Board Hires....??? May 27 Inquiring Minds 1
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) May 18 Just Saying 11
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) May 17 Danny Noonan 19
News Remembering slain Rolonda Roberts (Sep '07) May 15 ashley roberts 60
Anyone know? Apr '15 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr '15 UKk 19
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]