Heather Teston

United States

#890 Mar 12, 2013
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Wayne and where are you reading this?
Who is 'they' say?'
Is this just another rumor floating around?
Your post is confusing Lori. First you say you knew it took TWO and then you say you know he didnt do it?? Those statements are opposing to each other.
I will check the media for any updates on this case. I highly doubt Im going to find any reporting about a Wayne but I'll check anyway.
It still would be nice though if you posted a link to backup your post that you say is a fact.
Wayne is a real character thank u I know guy from school we was very close he had no part on this shit the truth will come out
Caring

Albany, GA

#891 Mar 12, 2013
Heather Teston wrote:
<quoted text> Wayne is a real character thank u I know guy from school we was very close he had no part on this shit the truth will come out
Who had no part? Wayne or Guy?

If you are saying Guy then I think the evidence is going to show otherwise.
unname

Jacksonville, AR

#892 Apr 5, 2013
any up dates?
james

Dallas, TX

#893 Apr 7, 2013
no new news
james

Jacksonville, AR

#894 Apr 11, 2013
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>
Who had no part? Wayne or Guy?
If you are saying Guy then I think the evidence is going to show otherwise.
what evidence is there . i thought thay dident reless anything . please just dont judge it . just pray thay find out what happen ,thay were a good family, guy sr, and the rest were hard working
joe

Hernando, MS

#895 Apr 19, 2013
Sr was hard working? When the hell did that happen!
Caring

Albany, GA

#896 Apr 20, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text> what evidence is there . i thought thay dident reless anything . please just dont judge it . just pray thay find out what happen ,thay were a good family, guy sr, and the rest were hard working
Common sense tells us there is plenty of evidence or they wouldn't be asking for the death penalty. I never said I knew all the evidence. I said "I think the evidence is going to show...."

I have continued to pray for the victims and hope they receive the justice they richly deserve. This is a very heinous crime and to do it against people that you are suppose to love is reprehensible and unforgivable.
william

Mckinney, TX

#897 Apr 20, 2013
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense tells us there is plenty of evidence or they wouldn't be asking for the death penalty. I never said I knew all the evidence. I said "I think the evidence is going to show...."
I have continued to pray for the victims and hope they receive the justice they richly deserve. This is a very heinous crime and to do it against people that you are suppose to love is reprehensible and unforgivable.
how can you pray and then say unforgivable , god will forgive ,if you ask to be saved and ask for forgiveness , thank you and may you ask for salvation
Out of State Reader

Saint Peters, MO

#898 Apr 21, 2013
Hi Everyone!
Are they ever any articles in the local newpapers about how things are going?

Caring are you enjoying the Spring? I am sick of the rain and cool weather can't wait for the May flowers :)
Caring

Leesburg, GA

#899 Apr 22, 2013
Out of State Reader wrote:
Hi Everyone!
Are they ever any articles in the local newpapers about how things are going?
Caring are you enjoying the Spring? I am sick of the rain and cool weather can't wait for the May flowers :)
Well hi there LTNS OoSR!
I guess we are still in a holding pattern. Haven't seen anything in the media about the case in awhile. I still say there may be a good chance this case will go to trial in September or early fall.
Good thing it isn't happening now since I have watched all of the Jodi Arias trial and it still isn't over.
I am enjoying the spring. It comes early in the south and I've been planting flowers for over a month now. Lot of them are in full bloom. The rain is great for the flowers and soon down here it will be so hot that we will be begging for rain.:)
Caring

Leesburg, GA

#900 Apr 22, 2013
william wrote:
<quoted text> how can you pray and then say unforgivable , god will forgive ,if you ask to be saved and ask for forgiveness , thank you and may you ask for salvation
I pray for all the VICTIMS of this horrendous crime. It is reprehensible what happened to them and I pray for justice for all of them and that it will be served. They deserve no less.

It isn't about God forgiving. God also tells us we are to abide by man's laws while here on earth. The jury is not there to forgive the defendant. They are to sit in judgment of him and will convict him if the case is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. If he is found guilty of this horrific murders they can by man's law give him the death penalty.(Which I believe they will)
william

Mckinney, TX

#901 Apr 24, 2013
william

Mckinney, TX

#902 Apr 24, 2013
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray for all the VICTIMS of this horrendous crime. It is reprehensible what happened to them and I pray for justice for all of them and that it will be served. They deserve no less.
It isn't about God forgiving. God also tells us we are to abide by man's laws while here on earth. The jury is not there to forgive the defendant. They are to sit in judgment of him and will convict him if the case is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. If he is found guilty of this horrific murders they can by man's law give him the death penalty.(Which I believe they will)
could not have said it better . thanks for responds
Caring

Albany, GA

#903 Apr 25, 2013
william wrote:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/g eorgia-news/Guy-Heinze-Jr-awai ts-trial-in-2009-mass-murder/- /475792/19858670/-/224ava/-/in dex.html
Thanks William.

I guessed awhile back that the trial would be sometime around September of this year and I believe the Judge is going to go with that date and not stall it back until next year like the defense is wanting.

It should be a very interesting trial. We can hope that maybe a news station out of Jacksonville will have it on line. I would rather watch the actual trial than just rely on updates each day by reporters.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#904 Apr 25, 2013
Of course the DA is readyto go with this-- they "misplaced" vital evidence, surpressed evidence and refused to give up ALL articles of discovery-- they are intentionally leaving the defense with very little to defend against.

Too many people here think Jr is guilty because the cops say he is. They don't know all the details and I don't claim to, either.

But, I have known this family since the early 80's. I KNOW these people. I grew up with Sr and with Rusty. I watched their families grow.

People can only wish their families were as strong and supporting as this family was. They weren't perfect, but NONE of us are. They had problems and they had issues -- just like the rest of us.

Unless Jr told me to my face he did it, there is no way I could think otherwise.
joe

Patterson, AR

#905 Jun 15, 2013
When is this guilty bastard gonna git a fair trial! Lets git it on!
Caring

Leesburg, GA

#906 Jun 15, 2013
joe wrote:
Trial date as of now Joe is for September 23, 2013.
Caring

Leesburg, GA

#907 Jun 15, 2013
misplaced wrote:
Of course the DA is readyto go with this-- they "misplaced" vital evidence, surpressed evidence and refused to give up ALL articles of discovery-- they are intentionally leaving the defense with very little to defend against.
Too many people here think Jr is guilty because the cops say he is. They don't know all the details and I don't claim to, either.
But, I have known this family since the early 80's. I KNOW these people. I grew up with Sr and with Rusty. I watched their families grow.
People can only wish their families were as strong and supporting as this family was. They weren't perfect, but NONE of us are. They had problems and they had issues -- just like the rest of us.
Unless Jr told me to my face he did it, there is no way I could think otherwise.
I believe every word you say about Sr. and Rusty. I do believe they were good men. This makes these mass murders all the more tragic that their lives could have been snuffed out by someone that professed to love them. But most people who are murdered are murdered by someone close to them.:(

I don't believe he is guilty just because the cops say so. It takes much more than that and the Prosecutor knows that. I think the forensic blood evidence will tell the sad story and who murdered all of them.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#908 Jun 18, 2013
joe wrote:
What do you have, Joe, that clearly states Jr is guilty?? Or are you of the assumption that just because the cops think he is guilty, that makes it so??

Do you not think that Jr is afforded a trial or that cops don't screw up?

Setting aside that I know him and the entire family, it is law- and my opinion- that none of us are guilty until it is undoubtedly proven to be so or a confession is made. As yet, there is no confession and no trial has taken place.

Please do share with the rest of us what you know or what you have that indicates true guilt.

Finally, what if you were innocent of a crime, but were charged just the same. Would you want people on your jury that already assessed your guilt and sentenced you before any trial?? You may think he is guilty, but what proof do you have??

Keep in mind that while Jr is just a name in the news to you and many others here, we are still talking about a young man, a life, a human. Jr isn't perfect, but then none of us are. I know what he's been involved in and the things he's done. Not one thing in his past indicates or dictates that he has done this to his family. They were poor and they lived in a mobile home. But they have been through hell in the past and they stayed together as only a close, loving family could.
Local Neighbor

Washington, DC

#909 Jun 18, 2013
I believe the evidence will convict him. Period. I think he got mad because they wanted him out, he got tweaked up, and he did something heinous that he may or may not regret.

I think that justice for the family that was butcherd in their sleep should be the priority at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Trial for (JR) Byron Nail (Aug '09) Nov 25 lynn 35
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:39PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons