Local 3

United States

#62 May 16, 2010
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>FOOL! You LACK intelligence as your statements show...I bet you were pick on as a kid, why else would you be so nasty?
Did you mean "picked on"? I'm not sure if I was "pick on..." As far as being nasty, I think it was YOU calling folks "blateant raceists" or some such nonsense. It is hard for me to mimic your poor grammar and spelling. So what's your excuse?

Maybe "OutofStater" will swoop in for the rescue again, for some comic relief. As far as my SOURCES, as I stated, "word at the gas pumps" that means, Sunshine Dear, that when local people gather and mention the case, general concensus is ( insert what I said above here) I guess I could say,for your benefit, Joe from the pool hall, or Barbara from the Curl Up and Dye Salon, said....

But then again, you would snipe it and refuse to listen, feeling you are far superior in your investigative skills than people that actually live here and know what is being disscussed.

Watch out for that Veteran's motorcycle club at the funeral protest today, I think they mean business!
bleeding heart not

Orlando, FL

#63 May 16, 2010
Wow 3! You handled that very nicely. Nothing to add, have a good day.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#64 May 16, 2010
Local 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean "picked on"? I'm not sure if I was "pick on..." As far as being nasty, I think it was YOU calling folks "blateant raceists" or some such nonsense. It is hard for me to mimic your poor grammar and spelling. So what's your excuse?
Maybe "OutofStater" will swoop in for the rescue again, for some comic relief. As far as my SOURCES, as I stated, "word at the gas pumps" that means, Sunshine Dear, that when local people gather and mention the case, general concensus is ( insert what I said above here) I guess I could say,for your benefit, Joe from the pool hall, or Barbara from the Curl Up and Dye Salon, said....
But then again, you would snipe it and refuse to listen, feeling you are far superior in your investigative skills than people that actually live here and know what is being disscussed.
Watch out for that Veteran's motorcycle club at the funeral protest today, I think they mean business!
I was speaking to bleeding heart not, is that you?...when you call someone a "cracker" that is blatant racism!?!?! None of YOU PEOPLE know my racial background. Gossip? Is that all you have? Gossip is NOT credible, nor is it a "source". Just because you are "local" does not mean that you have first hand FACTS. "Local" product of the Georgia public schools...who woulda thunk-it? Check you own spelling, why don't cha?
Local 3

United States

#65 May 16, 2010
bleeding heart not wrote:
Wow 3! You handled that very nicely. Nothing to add, have a good day.
Thanks BHN. Done feeding the trolls today myself. Off to the beach.

We lokels ain't is iggernant as they think!
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#66 May 16, 2010
Local 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks BHN. Done feeding the trolls today myself. Off to the beach.
We lokels ain't is iggernant as they think!
Ha,ha,ha...trying to steal my line? Enjoy picking up the litter "idgit"...ha,ha,ha.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#67 May 16, 2010
Or did you forget your "Saturday" bath again, local idgit??? ha,ha
Out of State Reader

Wentzville, MO

#68 May 17, 2010
Sunshine would you like to plan on coming to my house this week end?
We will play on the puter and have some fun with that web site the Hillbillies are on.
We can barbecue a goat and I got some fresh mustard greens,have us some beans and corn bread.
My drive is really bad coming to my house so make sure if your muffler is still loud and hanging so low park at end of lane.
The outhouse is still the same so make sure you bring a walmart ad I am out of catalogs this week Pa
had the runs.
House is still leaning to one side Pa got his check cut because I got caught getting to many of those dorn you know Sunshine the name food tamps.
What the hell I got a new recipe called coon pie.
Make sure you bring the younging Little Otis & Polly Sue has a new mud pie recipe.
One of these days I am going to get me one of those things called a tellerpnone.
Ya All Try To Make It.
bleeding heart not

United States

#69 May 17, 2010
HUH? Never mind.
Local 3

United States

#70 May 17, 2010
HUH? Never mind.
Do you hear that? It's the Twilight Zone theme playing.....
You almost feel sorry for Heinze Jr. These are the best supporters he could drum up.
Out of State Reader

Wentzville, MO

#71 May 17, 2010
Hello SunShine you know that GHoward he is a good honest dern man. I'd like to give him to my daughter. GeorgeJean is 6 foot don't know what height here GH is.
Talked to Pa and he is looking forward to the cooking this weekend. He has already getting in the wash tub and takeing a good bath.
I will go in directly and throw in a bar of soap.
Pa jumps right out.
Better go I just caught GeorgeJean chasing a man trying to gig her frogs.
Later..........
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#72 May 17, 2010
Out of State Reader wrote:
Sunshine would you like to plan on coming to my house this week end?
We will play on the puter and have some fun with that web site the Hillbillies are on.
We can barbecue a goat and I got some fresh mustard greens,have us some beans and corn bread.
My drive is really bad coming to my house so make sure if your muffler is still loud and hanging so low park at end of lane.
The outhouse is still the same so make sure you bring a walmart ad I am out of catalogs this week Pa
had the runs.
House is still leaning to one side Pa got his check cut because I got caught getting to many of those dorn you know Sunshine the name food tamps.
What the hell I got a new recipe called coon pie.
Make sure you bring the younging Little Otis & Polly Sue has a new mud pie recipe.
One of these days I am going to get me one of those things called a tellerpnone.
Ya All Try To Make It.
LOL, love it...you sur-ree are a hoot, out of state, LOL,LOL
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#73 May 17, 2010
Out of State Reader wrote:
Hello SunShine you know that GHoward he is a good honest dern man. I'd like to give him to my daughter. GeorgeJean is 6 foot don't know what height here GH is.
Talked to Pa and he is looking forward to the cooking this weekend. He has already getting in the wash tub and takeing a good bath.
I will go in directly and throw in a bar of soap.
Pa jumps right out.
Better go I just caught GeorgeJean chasing a man trying to gig her frogs.
Later..........
LOL, ya dun fon a gud cook for GHoward to court, be sure to tellem to et plenty of tha possum & taters...GHoword don't forget ta bring tha turtle ya fon in the road yesty-dee..LOL
bleeding heart not

United States

#74 May 18, 2010
3, if jrs lawyers aren't any better that his supporters, the state better get ole sparky warmed up.
Local 3

United States

#75 May 18, 2010
BHN, I don't think it would much matter if Ben Matlock and Johnnie Cochran were his lawyers. With the evidence at hand, he's going down.
bleeding heart not

United States

#76 May 18, 2010
And when you say down, you really mean down.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#77 May 18, 2010
Local 3 wrote:
BHN, I don't think it would much matter if Ben Matlock and Johnnie Cochran were his lawyers. With the evidence at hand, he's going down.
Have you SEEN the evidence?
Local 3

United States

#78 May 18, 2010
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Have you SEEN the evidence?
And if I did, and repeated it here, would that not be "hear-say" according to you. Everything you have read in your "investigation", is at best second party hear-say, isn't it Sally?
Local 3

United States

#79 May 18, 2010
And when you say down, you really mean down.
I think he has a front row seat in Hades with his name all over it. My opinion only of course....
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#80 May 18, 2010
Local 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I did, and repeated it here, would that not be "hear-say" according to you. Everything you have read in your "investigation", is at best second party hear-say, isn't it Sally?
If you have SEEN the EVIDENCE then there is BIG TIME CORRUPTION going on. Any newspaper reporters that prints heresay are just working for a rag-paper & are NOT real journalists. Loving your prison life, ain't cha? What is it they call you again? Oh, right...they holler...come here beetch!!!
Local 3

United States

#81 May 18, 2010
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>If you have SEEN the EVIDENCE then there is BIG TIME CORRUPTION going on. Any newspaper reporters that prints heresay are just working for a rag-paper & are NOT real journalists. Loving your prison life, ain't cha? What is it they call you again? Oh, right...they holler...come here beetch!!!
Are you trying to imply that I am incarcerated? Seriously? I guess the ignorance isn't just for show huh, Sally? Aren't you late for your Jr. Food Mart job? Better hurry along, you will need any extra money to send to yore sweety on death row for the commisary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mon HUH 9
Review: Fatous African Hair Braiding Feb 28 bridgettemonique03 1
Woodbine Blackface party!! Feb 26 James 7
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Feb 25 magnolia 26
Infowars.com banned from Facebook (Aug '14) Feb 9 eswartz1 4
Booms (Jan '14) Feb 8 julie 4
NBC says Kris Kyle was a racist Feb 6 Snuffy 1

Flood Warning for Glynn County was issued at March 04 at 9:00AM EST

Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:49 am PST

NFL 6:49AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 1:44 PM
Jaguars' Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Report: Falcons sign LB Nate Stupar to one-year deal
Bleacher Report11:44 AM
Falcons Release Photos of New Stadium Progress