Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr.
johnny

Olive Branch, MS

#646 Apr 2, 2011
yep way to hot in ga
johnny

Olive Branch, MS

#647 Apr 2, 2011
arkansas is the best weather all year around just saying.., next would san diego ca. if you come to arkansas you will never leave
Caring

United States

#648 Apr 2, 2011
johnny wrote:
arkansas is the best weather all year around just saying.., next would san diego ca. if you come to arkansas you will never leave
It does get hot and humid here in the summertime but still lots of people flock to Georgia.

My next door neighbor is from Little Rock.

I live in Southwest Georgia. I would love to live in north Georgia some day.

Since: Sep 09

Boston, MA

#649 Apr 4, 2011
defense? just in case? It must be hard to be him in Brunswick.
Out of State Reader wrote:
What was the reason for pepper spray and two folding knives? Did anyone ever say?
joe

United States

#650 Apr 4, 2011
Or, he is just plain bad, not worth spit, and will soon find himself in prison. I bet it is hard for him to be him in Brunswick, he is a know thug!
Caring

Reynolds, GA

#651 Apr 4, 2011
GHoward wrote:
defense? just in case? It must be hard to be him in Brunswick.<quoted text>
Or to attack someone violently because he had it in for them.

I don't think it would be that hard. I haven't heard of anyone targeting Tyler. Except when he said he was mugged and it was said to be in a known drug area. I think Tyler may sell some drugs too from time to time, imo.

The reason why he brought weapons doesn't really matter though. What he did is illegal. Weapons aren't the answer to anything but only creates more problems as Tyler already knew. He should have learned from his brother's case that violence is not the answer.

I worry about why he brought three different weapons to school. But I am very relieved that they were found before he could use them against someone.

More and more these campus officers are able to stop something from happening by being vigilant and alert.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#652 Apr 4, 2011
The school board calls Tyler a "good student" & say that they don't know of any problems with Heinze. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/article/198...
Caring

United States

#653 Apr 5, 2011
Sunshine wrote:
The school board calls Tyler a "good student" & say that they don't know of any problems with Heinze. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/article/198...
The problem with that Sunshine is they do not know what Tyler does once he leaves school.

So if he had no problems then why in the world would he bring three weapons on campus? Maybe he forgot to unload his bag before he went to school.

Just read the news about what 'good kids' have been capable of doing.

I just read one where the girl was an ace honor student in her school yet she pistol whipped her mother and made her buy her a car. She was no problem in school either.

No one knows what goes on the minds of these kids or anyone else for that matter.
lori

Brunswick, GA

#654 Apr 5, 2011
can someone tell me what is goin on now has he gone 2 court yet
huh

Augusta, GA

#655 Apr 5, 2011
no

Boston, MA

#656 Apr 5, 2011
No court date yet Lori. If you are interested in information about the case there are very good links posted by folks throughout this 32 page thread or just do a google search for Guy Heinze.
Out of State Reader

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#657 Apr 8, 2011
Sunshine wrote:
Hi Sunshine good to see you been thinking about you.
Hope you are enjoying the early Spring.
johnny

Cabot, AR

#658 Apr 8, 2011
is it hot in brunswicks ga. yet?
Anonymous

Santa Clara, CA

#659 Apr 9, 2011
This case makes me sick!
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#660 Apr 9, 2011
Out of State Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sunshine good to see you been thinking about you.
Hope you are enjoying the early Spring.
Glad to hear from you Out of State, I am definitely enjoying this beautiful weather:)
lori

Brunswick, GA

#661 Apr 9, 2011
thanks GHoward i will look it up i live here u would think i would no more
lori

Brunswick, GA

#662 Apr 9, 2011
yes johnny it is very hot here
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#663 Apr 13, 2011
In this early article, it is mentioned, that, they gathered at New Hope Plantation for a birthday. Who's birthday was it, that Friday? Guy Jr. had an upcoming birthday, was it his being celebrated early or another member of the household? http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/stor...

Boston, MA

#664 Apr 13, 2011
Interesting article Sunshine. I hadn't noticed that before. I suppose it could have been any one's birthday. They were quoting Kimberly Hutchenson a cousin of the Toler family.
A large and extended family with friends.
I can't see any of the family wanting to go to New Hope for a party even if the friend lived there. Just way too soon (The story is dated 9-01-09 ? and the murders were August 29, 2009?) Maybe I misunderstood the dates?
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#665 Apr 14, 2011
GHoward wrote:
Interesting article Sunshine. I hadn't noticed that before. I suppose it could have been any one's birthday. They were quoting Kimberly Hutchenson a cousin of the Toler family.
A large and extended family with friends.
I can't see any of the family wanting to go to New Hope for a party even if the friend lived there. Just way too soon (The story is dated 9-01-09 ? and the murders were August 29, 2009?) Maybe I misunderstood the dates?
Hi GHoward, my take on the article is that the birthday celebration was Friday Aug.28,2009, that's the reason I'm wondering whose birthday it was. I'm also curious as to whom attended that birthday celebration & was there an arguement or some kind of altercation at the party? Previous articles stated that there was an altercation, involving Heinze, that night in one county that spilled over into the next county. Did the altercation or disagreement start at the trailor? With someone in the household? What is with the hold-up of this trial?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ex sheriff bennett 1 hr in the know 1
nasty woman. you've been warned. Mar 23 Don smith 6
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mar 8 Ben 30
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Feb 28 Barbara78 33
Poll Is Brunswick a racist town Feb 28 dverdan363 1
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb '17 GodsPrincess2939 6
immigration issues Jan '17 Heywood 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance