United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Sunshine Sally, If you would just go to the gym, lose about 30lbs, go to the mall and get a makeover, have them show you how to smear that stuff on your face, I bet even you could get a man. A man that is free, not one that going to spend 12 years on death row and will end up with a needle dangling from his arm. Think how much money you would save. Trips to death row, have to get a motel room everytime you go. Him begging for commissary money. Him probably writing to 3 other women just like you, starved for attention. I know you can't go for black man, cause of you being a racist cracker, but there has to be some white guy out there, just for you.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

bleeding heart not wrote:
Sunshine Sally, If you would just go to the gym, lose about 30lbs, go to the mall and get a makeover, have them show you how to smear that stuff on your face, I bet even you could get a man. A man that is free, not one that going to spend 12 years on death row and will end up with a needle dangling from his arm. Think how much money you would save. Trips to death row, have to get a motel room everytime you go. Him begging for commissary money. Him probably writing to 3 other women just like you, starved for attention. I know you can't go for black man, cause of you being a racist cracker, but there has to be some white guy out there, just for you.
I BET you just describe yourself & your ambitions. Now...there is NO DOUBT that YOU are RACEIST, is there???? Get a life IDIOT!
bleeding heart not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Honey, it's racist, not RACEIST. And no, I am not a racist. I happen to care about people, one of my passions is victims of crime. Bleeding heart liberals like yourself, care about the criminal, but care nothing about the victim. I feel for the children of the inner-city's that die in a drive by shooting, but believe that the perps that committed the crime should be tortured and then shot. Honey, you are in over your head in all facets of this story, including trying to mess with me, but if you want to continue this, I am all for it. You are a mental midget.
bleeding heart not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Hey 3, how you doing? I'm having a Bud and enjoying life.
Local 3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Currently rolling on the floor laughing at your post #42. I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. Plus, I don't think death rowers get "conjugals"!

That beast SLAUGHTERED an entire family that was trying to help him. No mercy.

Enjoy your Bud!
bleeding heart not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Thanks, I am. Yea, Ole Sunshine will have to rent a lot of movies in the motel when she goes to death row, cause jr. won't be able to do any hanky panky with hand cuffs, belly chain, and leg irons on. A love story if I have ever heard of one.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Honey, it's racist, not RACEIST. And no, I am not a racist. I happen to care about people, one of my passions is victims of crime. Bleeding heart liberals like yourself, care about the criminal, but care nothing about the victim. I feel for the children of the inner-city's that die in a drive by shooting, but believe that the perps that committed the crime should be tortured and then shot. Honey, you are in over your head in all facets of this story, including trying to mess with me, but if you want to continue this, I am all for it. You are a mental midget.
You are a RACEIST. I'm about as conservative as they come. The way I see it, you must have spent a LOT of time in the pen judging by your nasty mouth, whoa wait...that's where you are now. You must not be supervised regularly,right? How long have you been locked up? Sounds like your pretty desperate...Local 3 must be your cell mate & best bud.
bleeding heart not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Sunshine Sally, It is racist, not RACEIST. Now when you say conservative as they come, do you mean conservative or liberal? I don't have you listening to Glen Beck or Shaun Hannity, so I think you are a liberal. It's ok, a lot of people don't know the difference. I am a conservative, I believe in an eye for an eye. You kill someone, you die. Very simple. You hurt a child, you die. I am a Right Wing Conservative.
Now, you said I have a nasty mouth, where did I say anything nasty? I don't think I said 1 swear word. YOU have.
Locked up? I have had 1 speeding ticket, go to Church almost every Sunday, except when hunting, fishing, or football get in the way.
Now, tell us about your life, I would love to know. Family? Faith? What makes you tick. What makes you so sure that Jr is innocent when almost everyone in Brunswick thinks he did it.There are a lot of people that know him and none of them is jumping up and down saying that he did not do it.
Sunshine, I will tell you this, don't get emotional involved with this person, there are things you do not know. I am trying to be honest and caring to you. Let it go.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Sunshine Sally, It is racist, not RACEIST. Now when you say conservative as they come, do you mean conservative or liberal? I don't have you listening to Glen Beck or Shaun Hannity, so I think you are a liberal. It's ok, a lot of people don't know the difference. I am a conservative, I believe in an eye for an eye. You kill someone, you die. Very simple. You hurt a child, you die. I am a Right Wing Conservative.
Now, you said I have a nasty mouth, where did I say anything nasty? I don't think I said 1 swear word. YOU have.
Locked up? I have had 1 speeding ticket, go to Church almost every Sunday, except when hunting, fishing, or football get in the way.
Now, tell us about your life, I would love to know. Family? Faith? What makes you tick. What makes you so sure that Jr is innocent when almost everyone in Brunswick thinks he did it.There are a lot of people that know him and none of them is jumping up and down saying that he did not do it.
Sunshine, I will tell you this, don't get emotional involved with this person, there are things you do not know. I am trying to be honest and caring to you. Let it go.
I think you are a liar & foolish to boot. Fox news is on every day in this household, so liberal does NOT apply here. Emotional? Ha, ha. I am not the one hollering fry, fry, fry...am I? Now...this crime, committed by one man? Big doubts. Committed by one man that was high on cocaine & not a mark on him? Seriously big doubts. Catalyst? The Settlement that his father was to receive...not buying it. Can't wait to see how this case comes together.
Out of State Reader

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

I have been gone but listen up you morons talking to Sunshine like you are is only showing your stupidity.
As for as me I want you idiots to think I'm a dummy
the game is on.
As for as Guy Jr.this is only a thread to post and discuss on.. what different does it make on opinions.
Local 3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

Out of State Reader wrote:
I have been gone but listen up you morons talking to Sunshine like you are is only showing your stupidity.
As for as me I want you idiots to think I'm a dummy.
Congrats! Your diabolical plan is working!

Since: Sep 09

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

You folks can really go at it !((Smile))

Anything new on the mass murders? There is a court date May 25 but it's just procedure. Even if it were open to the public I don't think we would learn anything.

It would be nice to know if little Byron has permanent damage. I read he was doing well. I hope it doesn't effect him long-term (physically)

I am really interested in folks that are sure the guilty is in jail. I don't think pissing them off makes for a very interesting discussion. I guess we wont have anything really new until the trial.

Is the trailer still there ? I would think it would have been torn down by now. It is too horrible to think it could be cleaned and rented.

Greg
bleeding heart not

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Gman, no one pissed us off, I usually have to pay money to have as much fun as I have had with Sally Sunshine. And 3 got such a good one in on Out of Stater I almost peed. But G-Man, you are no fun at all.
Local 3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

All sarcasm aside G-Man, if you would look at this atrocity as would a homicide detective, maybe you would see a little more clearly. Instead of thinking in the "no way could Heinze have done it" vein, how 'bout....."who else could have done it?" I think that would bring you back time and time again to the ONLY person with intent, motive, and commonly known MEAN streak - Heinze Jr. Word at the gas pumps is they were about to move on up/out of the trailer park and he wasn't going with them due to his drug habit and pure D ol unpleasant attitude and failure to contribute. But again, that's "jest us simpul lokuls yukkin it up"...
Local 3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

And where are the rest of the Heinz-heads this fine morning? Off protesting at a military funeral somewhere?
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Gman, no one pissed us off, I usually have to pay money to have as much fun as I have had with Sally Sunshine. And 3 got such a good one in on Out of Stater I almost peed. But G-Man, you are no fun at all.
Making BLANTANT RACEISM statements is fun to you, bhn? LIEING & "HIDEING BEHIND CHRISTIANITY" is fun to you? You are BEYOND a PATHETIC LIAR, aren't you, DECEITFUL bleeding heart not...& NO you have NOT pissed me off, I think that you are ludicrous.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Local 3 wrote:
All sarcasm aside G-Man, if you would look at this atrocity as would a homicide detective, maybe you would see a little more clearly. Instead of thinking in the "no way could Heinze have done it" vein, how 'bout....."who else could have done it?" I think that would bring you back time and time again to the ONLY person with intent, motive, and commonly known MEAN streak - Heinze Jr. Word at the gas pumps is they were about to move on up/out of the trailer park and he wasn't going with them due to his drug habit and pure D ol unpleasant attitude and failure to contribute. But again, that's "jest us simpul lokuls yukkin it up"...
You local...homicide detective? Not! Georgia would be SCRAPING the BOTTOM of the BARREL if that was so...
Local 3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>You local...homicide detective? Not! Georgia would be SCRAPING the BOTTOM of the BARREL if that was so...
Slow down there Sunshine Sally! I can tell you have a bee in that enormous bonnet of yours by all the MISSPELLED WORDS you are slinging! I didn't claim to be a detective. Maybe if you reached higher than the sixth grade on reading comprehension, you could see that. And I think, I was addressing the G-Man as well. You have had the ability to reason bred right out of you. From his intelligent posts, it is obvious he has not.

Good luck protesting today!
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Local 3 wrote:
State your SOURCES local...or is the statement HEARSAY? Hearsay is not worth a hill of beans.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Local 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down there Sunshine Sally! I can tell you have a bee in that enormous bonnet of yours by all the MISSPELLED WORDS you are slinging! I didn't claim to be a detective. Maybe if you reached higher than the sixth grade on reading comprehension, you could see that. And I think, I was addressing the G-Man as well. You have had the ability to reason bred right out of you. From his intelligent posts, it is obvious he has not.
Good luck protesting today!
FOOL! You LACK intelligence as your statements show...I bet you were pick on as a kid, why else would you be so nasty?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr rename 49,828
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search