Comments
21 - 40 of 1,181 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 13
bleeding heart not

Shawnee, KS

#22 May 12, 2010
OK Local 3, you were right and I was wrong, that was a total waste of time.
Local 3

United States

#23 May 12, 2010
Hey, I tried to warn you. You would be better off trying to reason with a fencepost. Another poster here described it best... "when Sunshine wants your opinion, she will GIVE it to you!!!!"

If you really want to discuss the facts of this open and shut case with another intelligent person, I'll be around.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#24 May 12, 2010
Local 3 wrote:
Hey, I tried to warn you. You would be better off trying to reason with a fencepost. Another poster here described it best... "when Sunshine wants your opinion, she will GIVE it to you!!!!"
If you really want to discuss the facts of this open and shut case with another intelligent person, I'll be around.
Same old, same old, eh? There is NOTHING INTELLIGENT about u-2 as evident from your posts, either be civil or get bit...
Local 3

United States

#25 May 12, 2010
Sorry Sunshine, this thread was started by LOCALS! All you naysayers, supporters, and holders of masters degrees in CSI watching should mosey on back to the Heinz Part Eleven thread some Einstien started. Maybe you can start a prison letter writing brigade, make some posters to battle with the "Fry Guy" signs already seen around the courthouse, or even rustle up a mail order bride for young Jr. We grown ups are discussing the state of affairs here on this one.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#26 May 12, 2010
Local 3 wrote:
Sorry Sunshine, this thread was started by LOCALS! All you naysayers, supporters, and holders of masters degrees in CSI watching should mosey on back to the Heinz Part Eleven thread some Einstien started. Maybe you can start a prison letter writing brigade, make some posters to battle with the "Fry Guy" signs already seen around the courthouse, or even rustle up a mail order bride for young Jr. We grown ups are discussing the state of affairs here on this one.
Grown-ups? You act like you are 5 years old, DEARY...are you PAYING for this site? NOOO, you do NOT own it, nor is any thread ONLY for YOUR opinion. Any active thread is free game & I WILL post.
bleeding heart not

United States

#27 May 13, 2010
3, I think you may have hit on something with your prison letter writing statement. Ole Sunshine has fallen in love with the nut job Jr. and may have already started writing to her new boy friend. She's getting mad because we have said bad things about her man. Isn't true love sweet.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#28 May 13, 2010
bleeding heart not wrote:
3, I think you may have hit on something with your prison letter writing statement. Ole Sunshine has fallen in love with the nut job Jr. and may have already started writing to her new boy friend. She's getting mad because we have said bad things about her man. Isn't true love sweet.
What a pathetic statement to make, just because I don't see things your way, it reminds me of someone with mental problems.
bleeding heart not

De Soto, MO

#29 May 13, 2010
Ah, did you get your itty bitty feelings hurt? Too bad!
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#30 May 13, 2010
Ah, did you get your itty bitty feelings hurt? Too bad!
Your remarks certify you as mentally retarded.
bleeding heart not

De Soto, MO

#31 May 13, 2010
I feel that using the term retarded is offensive to people that have mental disability's. Your closed mind is showing again.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#32 May 13, 2010
I feel that using the term retarded is offensive to people that have mental disability's. Your closed mind is showing again.
OFFENSIVE as you are being.
bleeding heart not

United States

#33 May 13, 2010
And as you stated, this is a public forum and I will say what I like.I have a new name for you that you may use if you wish, Death Row Sally Sunshine. Touching isn't it Sally.
Local 3

United States

#34 May 13, 2010
Ouch! She is picking on the mentally retarded huh? You need to go back on some of the other threads BHN. "Shunshine" actually compared pubic hair to African American hair! I kid you not. Talk about offensive....even the G-Man was up in arms over that one:)

Guy is GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY by the way.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#35 May 13, 2010
And as you stated, this is a public forum and I will say what I like.I have a new name for you that you may use if you wish, Death Row Sally Sunshine. Touching isn't it Sally.
So your name must be IDIOTIC JACKASS, right?
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#36 May 13, 2010
Local 3 wrote:
Ouch! She is picking on the mentally retarded huh? You need to go back on some of the other threads BHN. "Shunshine" actually compared pubic hair to African American hair! I kid you not. Talk about offensive....even the G-Man was up in arms over that one:)
Guy is GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY by the way.
What of it? Too bad if your offended by a crime analysis. Brunswick girl or Whichywoman, maybe even a cronie...who cares??? Go back to making your fry guy signs.
bleeding heart not

United States

#37 May 13, 2010
Hey, I like that, but I am positive that other people have beat you to it. One of my many hobbies is to be a idiotic jackass to people that are bleeding heart liberals that care about the feelings and rights of say a cold blooded killer, but don't care about the feelings of a mentally disabled person. I must tell you, I have enjoyed getting under your skin, and will continue to do so. Have a good day Death Row Sally Sunshine. "DEAD MAN WALKING"
bleeding heart not

United States

#38 May 13, 2010
Pubic hair compares to African American hair? I will have to go back and look that up. She sounds like a racist also. My, what a tangled web you weave Death Row Sally.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#39 May 13, 2010
Hey, I like that, but I am positive that other people have beat you to it. One of my many hobbies is to be a idiotic jackass to people that are bleeding heart liberals that care about the feelings and rights of say a cold blooded killer, but don't care about the feelings of a mentally disabled person. I must tell you, I have enjoyed getting under your skin, and will continue to do so. Have a good day Death Row Sally Sunshine. "DEAD MAN WALKING"
You haven't "gotten under my skin", idiotic jackass...
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#40 May 13, 2010
Pubic hair compares to African American hair? I will have to go back and look that up. She sounds like a racist also. My, what a tangled web you weave Death Row Sally.
More of your whining political correctness bullshit?...doesn't faze me in the least.
Local 3

United States

#41 May 13, 2010
oh my, is she resorting to cursing...on a public forum no less? Ha ha. She has a big ol' EASY button right there on her chest beside her bleeding heart. Get her while you can BHN, I predict her reinforcements will be riding in soon, slinging garbled Anglish at you and telling you what a good person Shunshine is. Along with the theory that Heinz "jest don't look lik he cud a dun it."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 53,396
Mater Construction 4 hr rodeogirl31520 1
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Fri Alex 7
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
might be moving to Brunswick Aug 26 whimzy 1
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search