Mother, aunt of Georgia baby slaying suspect Elkins arrested for lying to police - NY Daily News

Mar 27, 2013 Full story: www.nydailynews.com

Mom Karimah Elkins, 36, and aunt Katrina Elkins, 33, were booked Tuesday for allegedly giving false statements to authorities.

The mother and aunt of De’Marquise Elkins — the Georgia teen accused of senselessly shooting a 1-year-old baby to death in his stroller — have been arrested for allegedly lying to cops. Mom Karimah Elkins, 36, and aunt Katrina Elkins, 33, were booked Tuesday morning at the Glynn County jail on charges of making false statements to authorities, a misdemeanor. Jail records show both women posted bond.

Full Story
Yikes

Newport News, VA

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Where's Rev Al, Sharpton and Obama...claiming their innocence demanding justice. Had the Z-man been there might have been a different outcome. Conceal Carry folks. Gun control starts here.....if found guilty....bye bye forever. Send THAT message.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Mar 27, 2013
May the animal be put down and rot in hell.
Butt Ugly

Delray Beach, FL

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Bad Momma,, no bananas for you.
angel2005

Princeton, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2013
you are so right. Where is loud mouth obnoxious sharpton and jackson now? Anyone reading this need to research christopher newsome and channon christians murder deaths and how it was kept quiet by the media. where was sharpton and jackson then?? It is not a hate crime because a black person commited the crime. Dont you know that it is only a hate crime when a white commits the crime...this is where the politically correctness bs has come to. it is satisfying a growing population of those who have a false sense of entitlement due to something that happened 140 yrs ago. dont you know this black shooter is as innocent as poor little trayvon martin was. you know the one who was innocently wearing a hoodie in cold florida. only a retared and special ed. person would believe that one. dont you know the poor child was being picked on by the z-man..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Clubs in the Darien,Brunswick area (Jan '11) Oct 22 a little curius 2
might be moving to Brunswick Oct 18 I used to live there 2
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Oct 15 Cold War Warrior 5
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Oct 15 Political Traveler 8
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match

Brunswick Jobs