Harold Thomas Conlow

Aug 14, 2012 Full story: Chisago County Press

Harold Thomas Conlow, 80, of Sturgeon Lake, died Saturday, August 11, 2012 in Mercy Hospital, Moose Lake.

Full Story
Raul Damaris Jenny Mike

High Point, NC

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Our hearts are broken, Harold was a wonderful man, he is with God now, we will miss him soo much, there are no words to express how sad we are. A few years ago, him and his wife Judy, helped us, thru a terrible situation, they helped us with food and conforting words when we were down, we will be eternally gratefull, may God give Judy the strength to keep on going, we know she is a strong woman. we love you Judy; and Harold, we will always love you and miss you. Our most sincere condolences to the family, specially his children and grandchildren.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington authorities receive credible tip on ... Sep '14 Jeff Sjolander 3
Willow River Days (Jan '09) Jul '14 babs 11
Man Accused of Abusing 2 Girls in 'Maidens Group' Jun '14 Jeff Sjolander 9
Lawmakers grapple with how to reform sex offend... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Heres an Idea 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) May '12 Paul G Christensen 16
Review: Jungle Theater's 'Shipwrecked!' is awas... (May '09) May '09 Elvis Presley 1
Woman dies in trailer fire in Pine County (Jan '09) Jan '09 Disgruntled Outst... 5
Bruno Dating
Find my Match

Bruno Jobs

Bruno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bruno News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bruno

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]