Review: Farmer's Home Furniture

Review: Farmer's Home Furniture

Posted in the Brundidge Forum

cynthia

Four Oaks, NC

#1 Aug 5, 2012
if the public thinks the customer service is bad, they should see how the employees are treated.
carol

Rocky Mount, NC

#2 Dec 9, 2012
the commpany itself is a reasonable company to work for, however a new chief is in charge. there thas been a new GROUP MANAGER who has taken it upon herself to rewrite the company rules and instigate enough negative changes that the company is losing it's most valued customers and making such rules that SOME of the employees want to leave the company. She has one small group within this huge company and has made it known that she intends to run the company. Well unless something is done on a larger level TAMMY DOMECQ is going to ruin the entire company. So far she has gone unchallenged, but the time has come to reign her in a bit. Some of us still like our jobs and love the company and someone above her needs to step up and TAKE CHARGE OF THE COMPANY AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brundidge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Troy, AL (May '12) Apr '16 Rambo 13
Where can Mexicans work that dont have good pap... (Oct '15) Apr '16 LMAO 3
how do you cope with losing a loved one you pus... (Sep '14) Feb '16 whatdog 6
News Banks Alabama - Pike County - School Teaching I... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Muslim arrogance 1
Debbie, Donna,Sammy, Tanya (Jan '16) Jan '16 Beth 1
I got a speeding ticket in Toronto but did not ... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Mythily 4
Will two tickets (a week apart) for driving wit... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Sumitra 4

Brundidge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brundidge Mortgages