What is there to do in Camden Tennessee?

What is there to do in Camden Tennessee?

Posted in the Bruceton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vladimir Putin

Russia

#1 Feb 9, 2013
besides post on topix with all the rest of you misfits?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Absolutely NOTHING! Lol! If you don't want to gossip about everybody, listen to a bunch of BS, or talk about your illnesses incessantly, you're just outta luck in Camden.
gag

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
Absolutely NOTHING! Lol! If you don't want to gossip about everybody, listen to a bunch of BS, or talk about your illnesses incessantly, you're just outta luck in Camden.
you should know freak your the drama queen of camden. I thought you hate when people put down camden. hypocrite I wonder how many people will NOT be at your wake or dirt throwing??? say hi to satan for us
Resident

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Camden is a beautiful place to live. There are a lot of great people. Religious on not. I enjoy just going to the river or taking a walk at the park. You can do some volunteer work. Get involved in with relay for life... really it depends on what you think is enjoyable. There are about 20 to 40 people at any given time on topics. So you can not judge the whole town by this stupid thread. I think there is about 25 thousand residents if I am not mistaken. I like to go to Paris Farmers Market when they are open. Meet some new people and get to together and start your own thing like a cooking class. Anyway just my opinion. I have a family so I am busy regardless night and day. Just getting a few quite mins of extra sleep is rewarding to me. Oh skating in Paris, and the Winery is nice. Not a far drive from here. The wild life refuge is nice here too. Have a great day.
Vladimir Putin

Russia

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
Poor thing are you ill?

Location hidden

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Vladimir Putin wrote:
<quoted text>Poor thing are you ill?
No, but I thought you were.
Vladimir Putin

Bulgaria

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I thought you were.
Very healthy here.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
Or you could swing by Linda's if you are out of your mind horny, drunk and drugged. From her own admission those things are available for resale in her neighborhood.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could swing by Linda's if you are out of your mind horny, drunk and drugged. From her own admission those things are available for resale in her neighborhood.
Not at my House, they're not...and that would not be a wise thing to do!

Location hidden

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Not at my House, they're not...and that would not be a wise thing to do!
C o m p r e h e n d! I said in your neighborhood dim wit!
your an old fart

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
Seems like your dedicated "support" to bring Camden down is what you like to do best. Linda Cooper, you shame this community. Your a shame as an example of a "well seasoned educated elder of this county" period.
BC Alien

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2013
The chamber just needs to change tactics. Benton Co. Land of a Dozen Dumps!
Ome

Astana, Kazakhstan

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at my House, they're not...and that would not be a wise thing to do!
http://chattanooga.craigslist. org/m4m/3580727446.html
pft

Martin, TN

#14 Mar 10, 2013
Camden....I grew up and lived there all my life. Most people say there is absolutely nothing to do there. In a sense they are right. There's a ton of banks and restaurants. If you're wanting to go clubbing you're out of luck. But for me, Camden is more than just places to do things. It's finding places to do things. I'm the type of person who goes backroading, rides 4 wheelers, hunts, fishes, goes to the river every day in the summer. I seem to find a new swimming hole every year. The river is literally right there. No excuse to be bored. There are things to go do in other towns not far away. Huntingdon and Paris have theaters. Paris has skating. Paris and New Johnsonville have bowling, Camden and Waverly both have drive ins. The community itself is different in small towns than anywhere else. I miss home! Can't wait for the summer!#CollegeKidProbs
Frog

Germany

#15 Mar 11, 2013
pft wrote:
Camden....I grew up and lived there all my life. Most people say there is absolutely nothing to do there. In a sense they are right. There's a ton of banks and restaurants. If you're wanting to go clubbing you're out of luck. But for me, Camden is more than just places to do things. It's finding places to do things. I'm the type of person who goes backroading, rides 4 wheelers, hunts, fishes, goes to the river every day in the summer. I seem to find a new swimming hole every year. The river is literally right there. No excuse to be bored. There are things to go do in other towns not far away. Huntingdon and Paris have theaters. Paris has skating. Paris and New Johnsonville have bowling, Camden and Waverly both have drive ins. The community itself is different in small towns than anywhere else. I miss home! Can't wait for the summer!#CollegeKidProbs
I never seen any drive ins.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 11, 2013
pft wrote:
You sound like a very well grounded young adult. That's a rare find in today's world. My congratulations to your patents for doing such a great job. Enjoy your summer.
Eddie

Lithuania

#17 Mar 11, 2013
One work about what to do in Camden and that's, NOTHING!
pft

Martin, TN

#18 Mar 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a very well grounded young adult. That's a rare find in today's world. My congratulations to your patents for doing such a great job. Enjoy your summer.
Thanks! My parents would still whoop my tail if I needed it and I'm nearly 20! Lots of kids need more whoopins in my opinion lol
pft

Martin, TN

#19 Mar 11, 2013
Frog wrote:
<quoted text>I never seen any drive ins.
The drive-in in Camden is out on Birdsong, the one in Waverly is on Highway 70 on the way between New Johnsonville and Waverly. I don't know how you could miss a fifty foot tall screen...
Ricky

Baghdad, Iraq

#20 Mar 11, 2013
pft wrote:
<quoted text>
The drive-in in Camden is out on Birdsong, the one in Waverly is on Highway 70 on the way between New Johnsonville and Waverly. I don't know how you could miss a fifty foot tall screen...
Where's that at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruceton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local lawyer arrested 42 min Judge 4
This is the Camden forum not Greenfield 5 hr What the f 1
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) Oct 13 Elroy 1,586
News Football Player Drowns After Getting Cramps (Jul '06) Oct 13 First Amendment 10
Kevin green Oct 12 Sorry 3
married man Oct 12 Girlbye 21
Deputy ( Benton County CO) Charged with misconduct Oct 12 Curious 2

Bruceton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bruceton Mortgages