Review: Ronnie Wade's Towing

Review: Ronnie Wade's Towing

Posted in the Bruceton Forum

warning stay away

Paris, TN

#1 Mar 6, 2010
ronnie wades towing they towed my car ,and guy told me one price on phone and then charged me way more after he towed it,he was gonna keep my car if i didnt pay higher price..and he also so damged my car and acted like he didnt do it.stay away from this guy.
warning stay away

Paris, TN

#2 Mar 6, 2010
they towed my car ,and guy told me one price on phone and then charged me way more after he towed it,he was gonna keep my car if i didnt pay higher price..and he also so damged my car and acted like he didnt do it.stay away from this guy.
not true

Paris, TN

#3 Jun 24, 2011
Ronnie is a good guy and does his best to be fair. If he gave a price over the phone, im sure it was a quote!! You can bend over backwards all day for people, and still have some that complain!! And for you to get on here and trash talk his business just shows you are the type of person you cannot please no matter what was done!!

Since: May 12

United States

#4 May 25, 2012
Ronnie's towed my vehicles from wrecks several times,always makes sure I'm ok and always keeps it fair on the pricing!
Big Sexxy

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2012
dentalfloss wrote:
Ronnie's towed my vehicles from wrecks several times,always makes sure I'm ok and always keeps it fair on the pricing!
Lol.. Dam cat... How many wrecks have you had? Sounds like some B.S. to me
ladybug

Humboldt, TN

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Ronnie is a good guy..If he charged you more then he quoted you then its because there was more to towing you vehicle then you told over the phone..Ronnie has always been fair and alot of times will cut his cost to help someone out..
Good Guy

Jackson, TN

#7 Aug 30, 2013
Very nice man. Towed my car from Bruceton to Jackson. Can't beat the price!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruceton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Douglas 5 hr Keeping It 100 7
Fiddlers Jambore Money Problems 6 hr Meh 8
Michelle doran 6 hr Chevy 3
Norma Booker 7 hr EyesAtChrichfield 1
Jimmy castlemans boat biz is a scam!!! (Jul '15) 9 hr Kyle 6
Looking for fun 20 hr Dr Pill 5
Jonnie Danielle Brown 21 hr Concerned 7

Bruceton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance