Karachi

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Does anyone remember nicki smith? I just moved back , and think i saw her around town. What's she like now?
whatever

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Oh you need to stay away from her she is bad news
yea

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2012
She is a wonderful person. Works her butt off to support herself and her two adorable little boys. She's would give someone the shirt off her back!! She's definitely prob the same sweet nicki that you remember :)
RIGHT

Columbia, TN

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Nicki is a good girl! She takes care of her kids, works hard, and probably doesn't even know about this site. She minds her own business and doesn't bother anyone! If "whatever" has a problem with her, it's only cause she can't stand losers! She ain't perfect but doesn't claim to be. I know, cause she is one of my really good friends. "Karachi" She does live back in town. She is married and has two boys. She is a nurse and doing very well.
whatever_2

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 28, 2012
well i know from personal experience that she is nothing but a whore. she doesnt even have her kids anymore, her ex-husband got full custody following her mental breakdown after getting caught with having over 5 affairs within a 2 year span. she is a loser and i would advise anyone,keep your husbands locked up.
Danni

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Lets get the facts straight.:)
She is def not a whore.
She does have her children, they are happy healthy and very much loved.
Her and her husband happen to still be together.
She is no loser, she lives in a nice home and is a nurse :)
Obviously you know absolutely nothing about her. So do not get on here and talk trash, cuz I'm sure that's what you are!! Baha.
Nic, i love you :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruceton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
casual encounters (Oct '11) 7 hr Shelbyatart 20
Palestine Church (Jun '13) 21 hr Anonymous 9
Sexiest men in Huntingdon Tue Sheldon Fuelez 39
Squirters Tue Im Game 37
randy yarbro Tue Friend 3
Bills heating and cooling.... Tue Susan 5
Is laney haze fowler in jail forever this time? Mar 20 Hoddie 2

Bruceton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance