The 6 Most Annoying Things About Old ...

The 6 Most Annoying Things About Old People

Posted in the Bruceton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2013
You can’t tell the elderly anything. By virtue of having lived forever, they know it all, and have solidly immutable, and often completely bat-shit carzy opinions on absolutely everything. (They’re kind of like teenagers that way.)

Since: Feb 13

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Old people should not be allowed to shop for their own groceries. They can’t reach anything, they can’t read the ingredient lists, they don’t understand why there are no price tags on anything anymore and they take forever in the check-out lines. They only buy 3 items at a time because that’s all they can carry, but it takes them a good half hour to discuss each item’s price with the cashier; search for their wallet; search for the money in their wallet like it’s the first time they’ve ever used the thing; count out change to the penny (usually getting it wrong the first 3 or 4 times, thus having to start all over); and then putting everything back to where it belongs (very slowly) and looking through their grocery bag to make sure they have everything, all whilst standing in front of the cashier so she can’t carry on with the next person.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Old people and cars are a lethal combination. It always scares the crap out of me to see some doddering old couple shuffle their way to a parking lot and spend much of what’s left of their precious time on earth trying to remember where they left their giant boat of a car. Then they do the endless, fumbling search for their keys. Then it takes them ever so long to get the key into the lock. They always, but always have some tiny item to put into the trunk, too, so they have to go through the whole procedure with 2 locks. By the time they finally get themselves actually into the car, several small Slavic countries have changed names at least twice. Now these people are on the road! Cruising along at 20 kmp. Running into posts and kids (Never into other old people, funnily enough). Oblivious to red lights, stop signs, yield signs and cross-walks.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Old people think that just because they’re old they’re automatically interesting. So they tell you their 5 stories over and over and over again every time they see you. And none of the stories are the least bit interesting. Probably, they’ve done some interesting stuff in their lives. They couldn’t have only done 5 things in 80 years, now could they have? But, it seems they’ve conveniently forgotten all the good stuff. My theory is because the good stuff doesn’t fit in with their image of themselves as the upholders of righteousness and moral fibre.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Old people are always on the lookout for some misdemeanor to bring to the attention of the authorities. They’re forever calling the police on stuff like kids not walking on the side of the road facing traffic. Or alerting the postmaster general when their mail is delayed by more than 10 minutes. Or complaining to the condo board because they can’t sleep because someone’s cat is purring too loudly. And those who have computers only get them so they can call the help desk every day to complain about how the machine isn’t doing what they want it to. They only go to restaurants because they’re always guaranteed a rich minefield of complainables in restaurants.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2013
The elderly are rude. There, I’ve said it. So sue me. Old people pretend not to understand the concept of taking turns. They blithely jump queues on buses or in stores. They interrupt cashiers or restaurant servers who are busy with someone else, and demand to have their problem seen to immediately. They push and poke and prod people with all their sticks and carts and wheelie thingies. And they get away with it all because who’s going to call out some old person? Kids, that’s who. Once when my daughter was little, we were waiting in line for something and some old lady shoved my daughter to the ground in an effort to get in line in front of us. My daughter, very indignantly yelled,“HEY! That old lady pushed me down!” Everyone glared at the woman. In your face you old bat. No, I didn’t say that out loud either.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 14, 2013
I'll bet your Parents are SOOOO proud of you! <s>
Franky

Kansas City, MO

#8 Mar 14, 2013
SexySasssySenior wrote:
The elderly are rude. There, I’ve said it. So sue me. Old people pretend not to understand the concept of taking turns. They blithely jump queues on buses or in stores. They interrupt cashiers or restaurant servers who are busy with someone else, and demand to have their problem seen to immediately. They push and poke and prod people with all their sticks and carts and wheelie thingies. And they get away with it all because who’s going to call out some old person? Kids, that’s who. Once when my daughter was little, we were waiting in line for something and some old lady shoved my daughter to the ground in an effort to get in line in front of us. My daughter, very indignantly yelled,“HEY! That old lady pushed me down!” Everyone glared at the woman. In your face you old bat. No, I didn’t say that out loud either.
Do you know a lot of old people?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10 Mar 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I'll bet your Parents are SOOOO proud of you! <s>
One old person I know uses sexy, girlie screen names when reality of the matter is she looks like my profile picture. Big fat old wrinkled head with stretched ear ring holes, yeller and missing teeth and a dyke hair cut.
the owl

Camden, TN

#11 Mar 15, 2013
This is all true, but you may live to be old one day yourself.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 15, 2013
the owl wrote:
This is all true, but you may live to be old one day yourself.
That's true my darling but I have my plastic surgeon on speed dial. Lol. I'll never look old even when I'm old.
best wishes

Montréal, Canada

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Looks like a "gold fish" on botox. Smile! Lmao!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 15, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true my darling but I have my plastic surgeon on speed dial. Lol. I'll never look old even when I'm old.
That would continue with your Lifelong pattern of everything else about you being fake and phony, so no surprise there.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That would continue with your Lifelong pattern of everything else about you being fake and phony, so no surprise there.
You are as stupid is as stupid does. What even posses you to answer this thread?? Just proves you are a filthy GLUTEN for punishment. The only companionship you have is through a mechanical devis called a computer. So fking sad. Sad for you. Not me. I think it is funny as shit. I wonder how many hours you clock on topix. 20, 22 hours a day?

Since: Feb 13

United States

#16 Mar 15, 2013
Today's Old People are Worthless Losers that Deserve ZERO Respect.
I mean, why should I have to respect someone who lied about their age and dropped out of high school so they could "Go Git Hitler and dem Japs, dern tootin," then go work in a toll booth for 30 years?

Now, all old people do is wheel around in their hoverounds, get fat and eat McDonald's hotcakes and sausage at 4am, and make the United States an international mockery. They bitch and complain about how everyone owes them for all they have done in the past, when in actuality most did nothing with their lives.

It is your fault that we have the military industrial complex, the inflation of our once-great currency, and the disgusting proliferation of the "gimme" generation. The old fucks in this country were the first to take to the streets in the 60's in demand free shit, and now we have retards like Obama who were raised in that mindset and think that it's up to "the man" to pay everyone's bills.

Seriously, old people are worse than minorities. They expect a handout; sucking the system dry and holding back progress.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 15, 2013
SexySasssySenior wrote:
Today's Old People are Worthless Losers that Deserve ZERO Respect.
I mean, why should I have to respect someone who lied about their age and dropped out of high school so they could "Go Git Hitler and dem Japs, dern tootin," then go work in a toll booth for 30 years?
Now, all old people do is wheel around in their hoverounds, get fat and eat McDonald's hotcakes and sausage at 4am, and make the United States an international mockery. They bitch and complain about how everyone owes them for all they have done in the past, when in actuality most did nothing with their lives.
It is your fault that we have the military industrial complex, the inflation of our once-great currency, and the disgusting proliferation of the "gimme" generation. The old fucks in this country were the first to take to the streets in the 60's in demand free shit, and now we have retards like Obama who were raised in that mindset and think that it's up to "the man" to pay everyone's bills.
Seriously, old people are worse than minorities. They expect a handout; sucking the system dry and holding back progress.
You Mother put spoiled Milk in your bottle when you were a Baby, didn't she?
BILL ORIELLY

United States

#18 Mar 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You Mother put spoiled Milk in your bottle when you were a Baby, didn't she?
Nope,I was on the titty when I was a baby. and im back on it now just don't get the milk now days:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Mar 15, 2013
BILL ORIELLY wrote:
<quoted text> Nope,I was on the titty when I was a baby. and im back on it now just don't get the milk now days:)
So, YOU"RE the Extra "s" Sasssy that keeps trying to forge my User Name and Posts! Figures...a TEApublican, obviously!
Hot and sexy

Saltillo, Mexico

#20 Mar 15, 2013
I don't always wipe my azz

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 15, 2013
Hot and sexy wrote:
I don't always wipe my azz
OK....???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruceton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tawny dalton 1 hr Sarah 4
Anyone know John D Burnett?? 2 hr please calm down 6
Laney Fowler how is he these days? 3 hr Laney 2
Amanda Ross 6 hr Mark 1
family man 11 hr Chris 1
Korner baker 15 hr Jeb22 1
Local lawyer arrested 16 hr What the f 5

Bruceton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bruceton Mortgages