#1 Jan 8, 2011
Nasty Person

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2011
his mom and grandma are disgusting
Bruceton

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jan 29, 2011
Oh! My! God! Get over it! You guys are divorced Courtney Sturdivant! Move on! Do you have any idea how small you are making yourself look by continuing to drag him and his family down? As if it isn't bad enough that you curse at his grandmother and mother at church, you find a website and slander all of them for the world to see. If you were really the Christian you try to make out to the world that you are, you would forgive and forget. You are going to have to face and solve your issues so your kids will have a happy, healthy childhood. No matter your feelings for Adam or any member of his family, he is still the father of your children. If you ask me, the only "nasty person" here is YOU!
Yeah Baby

Paris, TN

#4 Jan 29, 2011
Why all of a sudden he has become so nasty,was he nasty when you was having sex with him??? Besides that you are no Prize either.

Don't ya just love these so called Christians, there are lots of them People who trash talk others are only trying to make themselves look better while shacking up with anyone they can. Must be in the B water.
Tiger

Paris, TN

#5 Jan 29, 2011
Another Saturday Night and I ain't got nobody!! so I will trash talk my ex and my kiddos daddy, that should make me feel really good,right Courtney?

I can not for the live of me understand why anyone would want to trash talk their ex to anyone besides family. Can you explain? Could it be like Yeah baby said to try to make YOU look better? It is not working.
krista

Clinton, SC

#6 Feb 17, 2011
Adam is a great guy!!! I have known him for years and for someone to get on here and talk trash about him is very childish. I wont point fingers saying who started This forum but whoever done it really needs to grow up!! For adam if you ever see this.....don't worry bout people and what they say......people who talk about other people are immature and hate their life and don't Have anything better to do than try to bring other people down.....don't let them get you down!!!! Keep your head up and keep living your life;)
not true

Paris, TN

#7 Aug 10, 2011
Adam is a great guy & im pretty sure this is a "X" file!! My "X" is a pice of crap, but i would never get on a site & dog talk him. True nasty & bad people can find trouble on thier own with out help from a bitter "X" So the reel lesson today folks is that the person that started this post is the NASTY that people want to talk about!!
disagree

Beech Bluff, TN

#8 Nov 19, 2011
I dont think adam played any sports. so i have to agree with the negative comments on this one. sorry dude. gotta go with what i know. soooo nasty!
Leann

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2011
Adam is a good dude. Courtney you are a sore loser and trying to slam Adam is wrong. Let's talk about some of your bi polar faults and your medications.
A friend

United States

#10 Sep 5, 2012
Must not be too bad since he just paid for your new tits, right? Get over yourself. You're PATHETIC! I would be mean and mention all the stuff that I've heard about you, but I'm better than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruceton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cwag 12 hr cwag 28
Jessica Paris meth head (May '15) 16 hr Anon 6
bad experience Thu BDDR45 1
william barrett kids? how many? (Mar '14) Thu Dinkfink 4
Baby Daddies (Aug '11) Thu Dinkfink 16
Amanda Ballard (Sep '15) Wed RealTalk 3
BEWARE there are thieves in the neighborhood... May 25 LocalDan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bruceton Mortgages