Juanita Bennett Green

Juanita Bennett Green

There are 2 comments on the The Camden Chronicle story from May 8, 2009, titled Juanita Bennett Green. In it, The Camden Chronicle reports that:

Funeral services for Juanita Bennett Green, of Hollow Rock, age 83, were held Sunday, May 3, at 2 p.m. in the chapel of Bruceton Funeral Home with Terry Bradshaw and Bob Conley officiating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Camden Chronicle.

Bill Green

Covington, LA

#1 Jun 21, 2009
Juanita loved everyone. She put her concern for others before herself right up to her passing. She loved Jesus and lived by his word. She set a great example for others. I never heard Juanita speak bad of another person. If you needed a friend, she would be your friend. Many friends did she have. She was not affaid of death. She accepted it with joy. She knew the Lord would provide her with a place in Heaven and she was ready to take his hand and leave this world and accept her place in Heaven. The morning she passed, she
looked up and spoke out, " now I had everything I have ever wanted". She then layed back and went to the Lord.
I hope we are all can trust as Juanita did that the Lord will take our hand and let us accompany him to Heaven.
She loved Angels and I pray she is one.
We will miss you mom. We love you.
Bob Brinkley

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Apr 11, 2010
Juanita was a gracious and caring person. She always had a smile and something good to say about everyone. When visiting my mother, Brooksie, Juanita's sister, we always looked forward to visitng Nita.She would bring a smile to a cloudy day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruceton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clowns 3 hr wonder 1
Posts Removed 8 hr unreals_dad 4
brock smith (Jan '10) 10 hr Mrs-B-Smith 5
Devin harris 11 hr Shelia 2
beware slum lords donna reed 15 hr barb 3
Roy. Clayton 15 hr Anonymous 6
Halls Football (Jan '15) Fri guest 4

Bruceton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance